Do you mod your gear, Cred Forums?

Do you mod your gear, Cred Forums?

Go back to Cred Forums with this retarded shit. The autism around keyboards is absolutely unbelievable.

Cringeworthy/10
>>>>/g

Gear? It's a fucking keyboard, stop trying to make it sound "cool". I bet you call your computer a rig too

So. F**KIN'. CRINGEY.
>my face when......

So it's okay to have pc components discussions (CPU, GPU, etc) but modding is a step too far? Hmmmm.
A tower actually. :)

100%>%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>%

damn.........................make's U think.....................................................

t. rubber dome user

What are you specifically going to do to make me?

Keyboards should have numpads, this is stupid.

if you're an accountant, then sure
TKLs are more ergonomic than full size keyboards
besides, this is Cred Forums, and numpads are useless for playing games

not everyone uses it, also it's more ergonomic to have a tenkeyless keyboard and then a seperate numpad on the right of your mouse, assuming you're right handed

I'm left handed and use the numpad instead of WASD.

It's really useful to have. Works for any game when you finally get used to it.

nice argument

>numpads are useless for playing games

What? Why would you want less keybinds?

What's the point in doing this? I don't even look at the keys because I've been using keyboards for 20 years.

It's a really good matrix for some keybinds.

Pretty much all that's needed if you think that only accountants have a use for a numpad, you fucking idiot.

Which games do you play where you need more than 87 buttons?

Instead of actually trying to ask or search why TKLs are popular you just post LMAO THIS IS STUPID, and then calls people who explain why their good retards. Consider suicide.

There is no point. People do this just to they could get virtual points on reddit and approval from 14 year olds who think this is cool.

Undertale easily

>Muh ergonomics

If you actually created about that you'd have a keyboard like pic related, but you don't because aesthetics and muh cherries trump ergonomics and it's not fucking practical, just like buying a separate numpad isn't practical you fucking mongoloid