Will we ever get a good WWE game ever again?

Will we ever get a good WWE game ever again?

Considering that WWE itself will never be good again I'm gonna go with no.

Is wrestling real?

>WWE games are about picking a character and fighting another character
>who wins and loses depends on your skill, like a fighting game

Wrestling games should instead be a game where someone tells you to lose to someone else in 6 minutes before the commercial break, but you have to hit three big moves first, and make sure not to land on your neck or you'll die. Maybe the creative team told you to be a bad guy but you want to work the crowd up with a fun catchphrase. Do you play to the crowd and sell some extra merch or piss off Creative, who might fire you? Winning and losing should be irrelevant.

that game would be too awesome.

wrestling was only ever good during 1998 with stone cold and the undertaker and the rock
who the fuck cares about the rest of the literal whos

>told to job out to another failed roman push
>get bigger payout
>dont do it and get jack swagger treatment and 1/3 pay

>decide "fuck this" and head to TNA where you can be a bigger fish
>gets bought by WWE

The story mode on the last game had a match where the condition was have a 5 star match with Roman Reigns and lose.

You could have lots of different "strategies" to succeed. Maybe you do everything asked of you well, if it works you become Cena, if it fails you become Cody Rhodes.

Maybe you cause a lot of trouble and abuse creative control, but through schmoozing and nepotism you become HHH.

Okay so WWE hired you as a flippy indie guy who's loved by the internet, but your shtick isn't working in WWE. Do you keep going and stay the "beloved jobber" or do you agree to switch your character and start doing dancing comedy segments that have a 90% failure rate, but if it succeeds it will send you to the top like The New Day?

How will YOU get into the Hall of Fame? Fuck I want to play this game.

Just play TEW

Never heard of it. Let's try it out.

It's a manager game.

Look for real world mods.

>Carry Roman to a 4-5 star match and lose: The AJ Styles story

More like.

>Get tired of watch WWE with their pushing the same stars over and over again
>Hear NJPW is good and start watching that
>WWE signs all the njpw guys.

>It's a manager game.
I miss manager mode from svr2006 and svr2007

And then jobs them out to Samoans and comedy niggers who wear unicorn horns.

Sasha Banks's forehead looks like it has more features than the new WWE games

I may not like those groups but they certainly draw dimes. New Day sells a shit load of lime green and pink T-shirts and boxes of Booty-Os. If you were playing would you push the "bury the guys making you tons of money" button?

Not gonna lie but I liked the Suplex City commercial and promo art, makes me wish WWE 2K17 was an adventure game where you have to fight and survive in Suplex City more than a boring glitch fest

>I may not like those groups but they certainly draw dimes. New Day sells a shit load of lime green and pink T-shirts and boxes of Booty-Os. If you were playing would you push the "bury the guys making you tons of money" button?

New Day is a pretty great group, but they have gone on too long and though they still put out good matches, the gimmick is gonna wear thin soon.

That said Nakamura won clean over Samoa Joe (MFW I was there in brooklyn to watch it) so it's not a problem to have Joe destroy him in order to look strong again