Project M Dev problems

I'm not sure if any of you know much about the devs behind the Smash Bros mod Project M, but there's this massive turbo autist who goes by the name of Vigilante Blade, who hangs out on Nintendo Everything and constantly causes arguments and shills his mod. Due to an intense hatred of non-traditional controls he will cause huge arguments on pretty much any article he posts in where he acts like his opinions are fact, and cries victim when he doesn't get his way. But recently he's became even worse, now refusing to actually make arguments and just using cop-outs like "I have a life" and "any game that doesn't use traditional controls is objectively bad", even resorting to calling people kid and making himself sound like a big adult by telling them he has a job.

On cripplechan Cred Forums one of the devs (Buddha, who has posted here before too) was asked about what his role was and is he a fanboy, to which he explained he was a playtester, and that, yes, he is indeed a fanboy. I screencapped that post (but not the context unfortunately, so VB isn't actually mentioned by name in the evidence), and was thinking of posting it to him next time he bes obnoxious so he can know even his fellow devs think he's a fanboy. Problem is, while I'd be satisfied if VB got finally BTFO by this, I'm worried if I do this I might cause drama for PMBuddha, so I'm not sure if I should go ahead and do it. WHat do, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

smashboards.com/threads/how-to-hold-a-gc-controller.359136/#post-17008132
smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread.260812/page-934#post-12668526
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go back to 8 gag, fuccboi

Quality post, friendo.

And I should give a fuck why, fuck off with your youtube comments drama kid

It is a rare and silly thing when a man stalks another man.

No one cares

>reading comments on a site you frequently visit and post in
>stalking

Literally

literally

literally

no one

gives a fuck

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Cred Forums - Video Games

You cared enough to comment.

holy fuck this thread PROVES Nintendofags are retards

I'll bump this because we used to gather and kek and these kinds of people all the time.

Have some more.

He's also a massive Royfag

Dude seems very annoying, but if you don't have proof that it's him they're talking about, then he'll probably refuse to believe it.

>I'm not sure if any of you know much about the devs behind the Smash Bros mod Project M

They're autists that can only play a game one way that has little to do with how the game actually functions.

Oh, and they and any threads about them can all fuck off.

So actually, that's two things I know about them! Huzzah!

Buddy, I frequent NE and comment with Disqus often, and get into arguments with this guy constantly, and I STILL think you should fuck off. Cred Forums is not your personal army.

Pm sucks though.

Melee > 64 > brawl > tr4sh

Pm isn't even a real game.

>They're autists that can only play a game one way
>He thinks PM plays anything like Melee
Confirmed for never trying it. Shit has tod on pretty much every character.

I do, I have the post screencapped. I'm not gonna post it here in case some tries to post it to him and cause the drama.

>Cred Forums is not your personal army.
I'm not asking for an army, you tard. I was just asking is it a bad idea to post the screencap of the other PMdev admitting he's a fanboy next time he acts like a smug egotist.

>and get into arguments with this guy constantly
Which poster are you?

Seriously, who are you on Disqus? I honestly can't think of anyone I've seen comment and reply to Vigilante blade who could possibly be this petty.

Pathetic thread OP, get a life.

If you already have the screenshot, why would you ask for Cred Forums's input? We already get enough shit about e-celebs on Twitter, we don't need threads about a Disqus shitposter. Settle this on your own time.

>Which poster are you?
You first.

Revealing account names on Cred Forums is a bad, bad idea. But the fact that he argues with so many people should tell you that it could be any of them.I mean look at these screencaps and who they are replies to. That's seven posters already.

>it's petty to put a turbo-autistic bully in his place
What happened to this site?

Remember to sage and report, this is not a drama board, nobody gives a fuck about you arguing with some autist on another forum

Buddy, I've had several arguments with him and I don't even see my username in these screencaps.
He's not a "bully". He's just a retard.
Besides, he hates wagglan controls and mobile gaming. Cred Forums would love him.

>why would you ask for Cred Forums's input?
Because I'm worried if I do post things might blow up huge with him and the other PM Dev, and I'd feel bad for the other guy. Or since he's a turbo autist he might turn suicidal or some crap, and then I'd feel bad if he killed himself.

You're the one who considered doing it in the first place. If you think it'll stop him, go right ahead.
Just know that I'll link back to archives of this thread to show everyone else that you're being just as autistic about this.

You should eat poison.
Rat poison is cheap and effective, albeit painful.

>there was a time when Cred Forums used to actually not defend turbo-autists

>Just know that I'll link back to archives of this thread to show everyone else that you're being just as autistic about this.
So you claim you argued with him, but then you'll go to his defense if I do it?

I probably won't do it then.

Well, it's your call on whether you should show it to him or not then.

you sound more autistic than the guy you're complaining about

That's not going to his defense, that's calling you out for being a petty turboautist hypocritically pointing him out just for an ego boost.
This thread is fucking cringeworthy.
You act like you've been on Cred Forums since the beginning but it's clear that all you've seen is screencaps on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Yes, Cred Forums used to go after people. Yes, it was extremely petty and retarded and most of the time it either failed miserably or made things worse.
Now, we turn away from e-celeb threads because we recognize that they're fucking retarded and only serve to give these people exactly what they want: more attention and a reason to put on a victim complex.
Screencap threads are retarded no matter who you're posting about. I don't care if it's Vigilante blade, Anita Sarkeesian or Phil Fish. It just makes you look just as stupid.
Here's your very last (You).

I main Roy in Sm4sh does that defualy make me a RoyFag? I never even player fire emblem before.

There was a time when "autistic" wasn't just an insult roughly meaning "he cares about something I don't want him to care about".

Project M Is for fags.

>That's not going to his defense, that's calling you out for being a petty turboautist hypocritically pointing him out just for an ego boost.
>just for an ego boost.
Are you retarded?

>You act like you've been on Cred Forums since the beginning but it's clear that all you've seen is screencaps on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
I don't use ED, I'm not an edgelord.

>Yes, Cred Forums used to go after people.
I wasn't saying to go after him, just that it's surprising how most people here have become pussies at the mere mention of "Should I make this guy learn how unlikable and obnoxious he truly is?"

Holy shit I remember this guy from SmashBoards. This was the guy that said that the game should cripple all other controller options if it meant that lightshielding could come back.

He was the one that said brawl should have been packed with a GameCube controller as well.

Meant for >no u

Not at all. He's obsessed though, to the point where he brags about how Roy in PM is so unique because he worked on him.

>meaning "he cares about something I don't want him to care about".
Nice strawman bud.

>underage e-celeb drama
Remember to report.

So he was an annoying poster even years ago?

>This was the guy that said that the game should cripple all other controller options if it meant that lightshielding could come back.
Got any screencaps or a link to that thread?

Oh, if you insist, I'll give you another (You) for the road.

>I wasn't saying to go after him, just that it's surprising how most people here have become pussies at the mere mention of "Should I make this guy learn how unlikable and obnoxious he truly is?"
Did I not establish that e-celeb threads are fucking stupid no matter what their purpose is?
Any thread that starts out with a screencap is guaranteed to be laughed off of the board.
>If you're not an extremely petty individual who holds a grudge for every retard he encounters you're a pussy
What kind of retarded logic is this?

I truly can't believe people get invested in Internet drama. It's time to grow up.

Also, remember to report for off topic.

>Any thread that starts out with a screencap is guaranteed to be laughed off of the board.
Well I needed proof of how obnoxious he is so it wouldn't seem like I was making crap up.

>What kind of retarded logic is this?
Not the logic I'm using, El Strawmano.

>I truly can't believe people get invested in Internet drama. It's time to grow up.
You realise you are on an imageboard, right?

>proof
That's exactly the same logic people who post threads about SJWs on Twitter use to justify their shit threads.

It is on SmashBoards, it will be hard to find, I know it is in one of the discussion threads.

I originally suggested that the Classic Controller should always remain a viable choice for Project M and that light shielding should remain left out if it meant keeping the classic controller a viable choice for Project M. That is when he suggested that was a stupid idea, explained how Brawl should have been packed with a GCN controller just to allow light shielding, and explained how I should not be complaining about accessibility options when he had to learn to play Melee with an upside down GameCube Controller when he was recovering from some surgery as a kid.

>this entire post
That sounds low, even for him. I'm surprised he didn't damage the reputation of the dev team by association.

>and explained how I should not be complaining about accessibility options
Holy crap, that hypocrite. In every argument he has about motion controls or the tablet, he accuses anyone who argues with him of being against options, yet got exposed on an article about Twilight Princess HD when someone was saying he wished there was Wiimote + Nunchuk support, to which he said "No you don't.".

This is literally the thought proccess of genwunners. They're too far gone to think straight

Look at this post.

smashboards.com/threads/how-to-hold-a-gc-controller.359136/#post-17008132

Oh my god you're MagcargoMan aren't you
The last post you made replying to VB matches up with the time this thread was made
Ahahahahahaha holy shit dude I thought you were above this

Talking about 1-on-1, no Items instead of free for all, wise ass.

Nah, not him. I've argued with VB but nowhere on the level that guy does. I read that argument you are referring to though. They're both very petty and MagcargoMan has an obsessive need to get the last word on every argument, but compared to VB, his autism levels are run of the mill.

I found the post.

smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread.260812/page-934#post-12668526

Kudos.

>2011
He's been going on for a while about this stuff.

>genwunners

What?

I feel sorry for you OP.

Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for everyone who has put up with him on Nintendo Everything, SmashBoards, and his fellow devs.

I agree with him. Once you reach the age of 25 and stop being an obstinate child you probably will too

Now I feel bad for Cred Forums because we have to put up with you. What did we do to deserve this?

t. Vigilante Blade