Battlefield 1

>youtube.com/watch?v=C-vAxVh8ins

Anyone else hyped? Personally I don't really care about the nignog stuff or the automatics, looks pretty good to me

Other urls found in this thread:

origin.com/usa/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/ultimate-edition)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 cents have deposited into your Origin account

>most of the countries in the war will be paid DLC

dropped

Looks generic as fuck. Also
>No France

I bought it, can't wait to play.

>Anyone else hyped?
I know I'm not.
But whatever floats your boat.

Memes
I think this game is going to blow most other shooters like cod and overwatch out of the water.

I thought they have realised they had fucked up shoe horning blacks in and enjoyed the trailer then they had to fucking ruin it with this nog at the end.

I think it will be a great game cinematically however the lack of major nations like france on release and efforts to pander are really going to reduce the overall product. Also from what gameplay the realism has really taken a hit the tanks are currently too fast too furious.

WE

This particular post made me understand all the "deposited" posts. Well done, pidaras

The historical inaccuracy really bothers me. Some automatics would honestly be fine, but they did a WW2 aesthetic great with 1942 that took some liberties but overall did not break the time period too greatly. I've stopped arguing with my buddies about that though since they think what I mean is only bolt action rifles and shit. Instead, I bring up that BF4 was trash on release and took a year to fix, just so they don't make the grave mistake of pre-ordering this heap on launch. It will probably be a fun, very inaccurate take on WW1 when the online is made playable.

>Americans
>No France
Seriously what the fuck

thats so hokey i don't know if they're fighting a war or beating cancer

France are a major part in the singleplayer according to DICE

And the US is only in the multiplayer because 'Muricans wouldn't buy the game unless they're in it, as usual

Why is the general mood of this trailer so... uplifting? Ypres and Verdun are still considered one of the most horrid battles that have ever took place in recorded history

Looks fucking amazing. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition (you can pre-order it here at origin.com/usa/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/ultimate-edition)
I'm so fucking hyped bros.

They try to show the light shining in darkness.
Friendship, love and all that shit

Because it's trying to focus on how the soldiers tried to stay positive and hopeful in the hopes they'd get home whilst dealing with horrific acts of barbarism

White man vs Dindu

Who wins this epic fight?

WERE

Because this is mainstream gaming.

Jew

FRANCAIS

One of the two soldiers in the standoff at the ending is french nigga (you can tell by the helmet)

Nah no problemos withe the nignogs. They saying 'Hans is zis tu?' 'Yes Jamal itze me my friend' *flashbacksz* and thenthey kiss and homeosecks.

absolute shit generic trailer, it still looks like a boring reskin

Go back to @tumblr

Harlem Hellfighter, American volunteer, surprised they actually got the uniform right, just wondering why he's holding a gewehr 98 instead of a lebel

>inb4 He stole it

Ohh nice historical knowledge there

I bought BF4 recently thinking i would have a good time like in Bad Company 2, but then i realized after BC2 they have been on a fuckup strike with no end in sight.

I don't think you know what a good or fun game actually is.

It's impressive that DICE managed to make a game like BC2, which is so good, and then Battlefront which is a backwards shitstain.

On the same decade

With the same devs

What the fuck

Hi Indie!

go back to the street u people shit on, it's where you belong pahjeet.

Russia when?
Eastern Front when?

>Hi guys its Indie and we are going to talk about muh 1.5 gorillion armenians that killed by the ebil racist turks
btw Genoicide gamemode when?

Russian voices in the game files, so yeah there might be DLC in the future

I guess I'm not the only one following The Great War.
I've been on a kick of it for a while and it got me all interested in BF1, but then I watch videos and I just don't care.

The first DLC is supposed France, with it I assume they'll expand the western front with some more maps. The second DLC will problably be Russia with the eastern front, hopefully with some snow.

>there might
is this the first time you pay attention to a battlefield game?
to a fucking EA game?

I'd probably be more confident in a swedish teams ability to create a WWI game if they'd been involved in a war in the last century

sounds like you know tumblr well. why not crawl back there yourself?

you say that like anyone invloved in making the game would have been involved in any war.

>gameplay looks shit
>stories are pretty bland
>i bet aussies wont even say cunt
>didnt show german campaign
>"no french its DLC " shows french negro
>probably wont include hitler at some point
>looks like everyone will be speaking english

who gonna get this game?

Why would you give a shit about a runner, Fritz? He'll probably get shot any day now.

>he doesnt want to run around with no guns?
they'll bring him back as a playable villian for multiplayer pickups

This wallpaper is almost spiritual in nature

Military shooters with high TTK are cancer.