So will this be the next super goty?

So will this be the next super goty?

New vid out: youtube.com/watch?v=fndW_4hfwaM

This will surpass everything in terms of graphics and freedom. Buying a ps4 alone for this is a good reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-hands-on-with-cod-infinite-warfare-on-ps4-pro
change.org/p/Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=yKIuj4n_8PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks super boring and generic, i don't know how any one can see what they've shown and look forward to it, and that's coming from someone who only owns a PS4 for current games. That zombie biker game looks like shit too.

Nintendo shills on patrol again XD

>preemptive shit flinging
lol

you donĀ“t even have a ps4 you noob

its weird to say this about an upcoming game but the more i hear about this the more i like how it sounds.

systems I own
>ps4
>xbox 360
>wii u
>ps2
>n64

I have no bias. I just really don't think this game looks good, or interesting. Sure it's pretty to look at in these pre-release bullshots, but that doesn't make the game look any more interesting.

You are objectively wrong here. This game is new and fresh. We should support it. Nowadays we are getting rehashes only. Nothing new anymore.

You should buy a ps4 and a copy of this game when it comes out.

There's something weird about most modern games in that they all somehow feel "gamier" than old games, even ones with laughably rudimentary mechanics. It also bothers me how most devs seem to be targeting "it looks just like concept art" instead of "it looks real" in terms of graphics, even whilst spewing things like HDR and PBR which are supposed to be about enhancing realism.

It's like...tools and techniques become more and more advanced, but somehow the games themselves feel less real.

I just said I own a ps4. I won't be buying this because it's open world tower climbing simulator #249340

I've had my fill after Far Cry, Just Cause, and just about every other "open world" game with a crafting system. I'm done, it's not fun anymore.

HDR isn't about realism. It's weird that it's the new meme in gaming, it's been around for literally decades and it's hideous in photography.

>herewegoagain.jpg

They are talking about HDR display, not HDR capture. Also the reason HDR photography specifically sucks is because 1. It's being displayed on SDR screens, and 2. It is used incorrectly by tryhard """photographers""" who don't know what the fuck they're doing, but that doesn't mean HDR itself is the problem.

I bet you are very bad in games like horizon because it takes a lot of skill and good genetics to master.

The Sony marketing department is spinning up for the Holidays it looks like

Sony shills are so delusional they actually believe that if you dislike a PS4 game you don't own one

This game is gonna be absolute and utter garbage. Another reason not to own consoles for retards

Why the fuck are people shilling this shit so hard and acting like it's significant in some way? It looks like a totally generic open world piece of crap, the kind that gets pumped out about five times a year.
I can guarantee you it will have 'plant picking' crafting system, outposts to 'liberate' and every other generic thing that's in every one of these games now.

Plus it's made by Guerilla who have never made anything that's above a 7/10

Give me 20 reasons why this game is gonna be bad or shut up

The PS4 has TWO games now!

Another dev shilling the open world meme.
This game better be full to the fucking brim, and I mean fucking FULL, with unique sidemissions, interesting NPCs, Lore, and generally fun things to do in the world or else I'm not touching this shit.
I fell for Fallout 4, Skyrim, TW3, and MGSV but I'm not fucking falling for another """""open world""""" game completely empty and uninteresting after 10 hours.
The only way this game is different is that it has stupid ass robot dinosaurs as if they let the dev's fucking 10 year old son come up with the main plot.
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP BUYING THESE GAMES

It's on PS4, what further explanation do you need?

Looks like a really casual monster hunter with a story to me.

Bloodborne remains the only reason to buy a PS4 if you already have a somewhat decent PC.

Give me 100 reasons why this game is gonna be good or shut up

I'm gunna buy it, because only having three games for my PaperWeight4 is kinda lame. If it's bad, oh well.

Generic and boring

Interesting. The scores did not influence how much I enjoyed most of these games. Pretty fine with having my PS4, buddy.

Cyberpunk will be

Character controller looks absolutely top notch. Enemies and art direction also. Just really hope it doesnt get boring fast.

>pkeks BTFO!!!

>new vid
>September 9

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-hands-on-with-cod-infinite-warfare-on-ps4-pro

> As with Horizon: Zero Dawn and other titles seen at the PlayStation Meeting, this renders out a 2x 1080p pixel count in a 2x2 checkerboard format, extrapolated out to get perceptibly close to the real deal.

>Not even above 1080P on the Pro

At least you tried.

>developed by guerilla studios
No.

You didn't even try at all

>still thinking game journalism, in any form, is legitimate
You're embarrassing yourself.

change.org/p/Cred Forums-org-please-pcucks-delete-your-posts

>asspain: the image

both look like shit lol

>lenseflare hype
>sub-optimal 30fps (or less)
>muh graphics

>open world meme

Cred Forums is dead. Anyone know any other boards ? Will literally try ANYTHING including habbo hotel private rooms.

Looks like a 3rd person farcry. Limited openworld.

wasnt it revealed its coming to PC as well?

My 280X is stronger than even the PS4 Pro and that video card is well behind.

no it's not.

Looks boring as fuck

He's not wrong. The PS4 Pro is about the equivalent of a GTX 760, which is below the R9 280X, let alone all the GPUs well above even that.

PS4 Pro is weak compared to PCs, and there is no way it will ever run 4K Native at a stable FPS. It can't even run upscaled 4K at a stable 60.

>open world
>level ups
>skill points
>weapon upgrades
>gear upgrades
>skill upgrades
I FUCKING love generic AAA games, I hope the game has an in-game map that will have icons showing me every single pick-up and repetitive side mission
Surprised Ubisoft didn't develop this

this would be a forgettable game if it wasn't for my friend constantly reminding me about it
he likes everything with a girl main character

try running a game on a 280X at above 1080p, at high settings. you won't like the results

>ps4 pro is weak
>ps4 has the best looking games

You do realize that the graphical gap will be even bigger now?
Stay mad irrelevant with your outdated graphics pkek.

>Can't customise the player character
>Have to play as Aloy with her ugly face and stupid dreadlocks
>Can't make Aloy shut the fuck up for five full seconds when playing the game

>This will surpass everything in terms of graphics
it's on a console so no it won't sweet troll thread enough your """"""""""4K""""""""""

A 280X can easily run something at high on 1080 at 60fps. Shit it can run things on ultra at 60fps at 1080p. Hell a 270X can run GTAV at 1080p on Ultra at 45-50 FPS.

Is this that new Zelda?

Friendly reminder the Pro is a gimmick

>Talking about the different environments
>"The music actually changes too"

Whoa, hold the fucking phone. The game has different music in different locations? That's fucking revolutionary! GOTY confirmed!

Truly a gimmick

I own one as well.
Literally haven't played a single game on it.

t sony-fag.

>Bloom lighting

>Buying a ps4 alone for this is a good reason
Buying a console for a single game is stupid, no matter how good the game is.

In the time it took to collect and make that image an average professional could have made enough money to buy a pc, ps4 & vr

Post a picture of your PS4 and a time stamp of your tiny dick right next to it or you are a pathetic permavirgin late 20s/early 30s Nintendicksucker manchild whose parents bought him a N64 instead of a PS1, making him a social outcast and fucking his life up forever

preach!

Holy fuck that is pathetic.

But this is a good thing. Are you retarded? Realism can fuck right off from games, stylistic approaches always look better and age better.

The Witcher 3? Tomb Raider? Deus Ex? Forza Horizon 3?
Not really

Convenient because the PS4 can't run any of those games properly either on High.

Why are consoles going to get stuff that doesn't have PS3 textures and no draw distance now?

i was actually going to indulge you and do it until you said the dick thing

Hi Sex Genie!

It's a weird mix of realistic shading and rendering techniques with stylized design and art direction. Looks kind of "uncanny" to me, pham.

Besides, Guerilla literally said they wanted it to look "like a nature documentary" and yet the colors and tonemapping are so off that they're either retarded or lying.

This.

>PS Cucks

No, it will be a generic open world game with fuck all to do except hunt zoids and craft arrows.

Another ubisoftish open world AAA snore-fest?
I don't think so. Also, are still so diluted as to not know that the graphics and/or performance will be worse than everything they've shown?
If not, you should get used to be expecting that to be the default case.

Saw the demo they had at Pax West. It was exactly the same demo that they showed off at E3. I can't say 100% exactly the same but it looked like it so the guy with the controller could have been miming for all I know.

Then the "playable demo" was really basic shit.

Good chance Themis is going to be Guerillas' Colonial Marines

"buy a copy when it comes out"

I gotta say sony, viral marketing on 4 chan might be very profitable. These autistic weebs want to fit in so badly with anyone, since they can not irl they will parrot what they read here.

Shill/10

Yeah, it's beautiful but looks extremely boring and derivative.

The desperation, jesus christ.

>Yet another female protagonist with a bow & arrow. The hunger games was 4 years ago
>Yet another strong independent yet vulnerable oh gosh isn't this so progressive female protagonist
>Yet another protagonist that won't fucking shut up
>Yet another generic open world game with nothing to do except gather resources and unlock towers and upgrades
there's 4 reasons, you don't deserve 20

No, the actual short version is that the """HDR""" we've been getting in games for the past 10+ years is the real meme, and only now are we starting to get real HDR.

Without an actual HDR capable display, all HDR capture(i.e. from a camera or a rendered image) can do is allow finer grained control over exposure levels. In games specifically, the only thing HDR allows for is eye adaptation, i.e. seamlessly moving between a darkly-lit and brightly-lit area(although even that can technically be faked). All the other signature HDR effects like bright lights in a dark cave, bloom, etc. could be just as easily achieved with a non-HDR engine, it's just that the lighting would have to be specifically tuned for every room/situation instead of using a unified lighting model.

Up until this point, HDR let you move from a dark area, to a light area, and back, seamlessly with both looking okay. The new HDR lets you actually see dark and light AT THE SAME TIME, in the SAME image, with overall gradients and lighting looking better across all situations.

A game with ubisoft mechanics is still a game with ubisoft mechanics.

70 and 80 is bad how

you are stupid

not him but that's not an argument

so what you are saying that any game that has climbing is a clone game thats stupid

no i'm saying that "you are stupid" is not a good way of proving someone wrong
I didn't even read the reply chain

>"open" world games

ok so do you think fallout games are ubisoft clone games

posting the racist frog

>AAA game comes out with a female protagonist
>Cred Forums hates it and calls it SJW bullshit

>AAA game comes out and it is a sony exclusive with female protagonist
>Cred Forums loves it and calls it goty

explain

But Nintoddlers do that too?
And Pcucks?
And literally every autistic part of a fanbase.

looks like a reskinned shadow of mordor.

>enslaved ripoff with muh strong independent woman

No, thanks.

(Tā–½T)

This looks like the usual ubisoft crap, why should I be interested?

>Ubisoft style open world game
Ew fuck

It's going to be nothing but lies, bullshots, and disappointment. Just like every other AAA game release.

yea fuck this shit

>I can't make an answer answer
>I am going to call it bait

top kek, brilliant sonygger logic

Are we in the same thread?

this

Hope you both a PC or a Xone to play ReCore, 'cause it's new and fresh and you should support it.
Actually, yeah, you should support it, it's a quite pleasant game? Nothing groundbreaking but still decent

idiots like you are fucking stupid i have a pc and a ps4 fag

>it takes a lot of skill and good genetics to master.
Calm down with that bait, nobody will ever bite if it's too big.

recore is not that bad desu

>another generic open world game with 10 hour storyline and empty as fuck world to "explore" with trillion meaningless collectibles and "towers" that update your map

We have literally progressed nowhere since Ass Creed 1 and that was almost 10 years ago

no it has a girl in it its sjw garbage

this

>uninteresting find the point of interest markers
>meaningless collectables
>a third person game that doesn't have an new interesting mechanic
>open world
>crafting
All it needs is an RPG progression system for added "depth"

>guerilla games

And yet it's worse on the PS4. Can you image that ? It looks like shit, but shit that PS4pro can't even render. So Sad

so every open world rpg ever

Agreed, looks boring and generic. I can't understand how anyone would be hyped.

My words, and yours.

Jeebus these comparaison make the PS4pro pictures look worse all the time, what the fuck.

Adding bloom and milky shit on the screen isn't improvement

Which was popularized by Ubisoft's games

Remember when Guerilla Games promised the moon with Killzone 2 and 3? I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

you are a fucking fool

I think it looks boring. I also don't care for the premise, think the main character looks bad, and hate that she never shuts up.

The gameplay videos we've seen were also obviously vertical slices. The dumb shit she spews lines up a little bit too well with what was going on on-screen. They paused for dramatic cinematic effect at just the right times, with just enough time to barely make it onto the giraffe's back. In reality most players would either run straight to it, or fuck around exploring for other shit, which means the timing is off and will absolutely be different in the final release of the game. Also the "press forward to climb" got old a decade ago and is boring.

Learn to spot red flags and you'll be much better off in the end.

Wow, the left one actually does look worse.

What the fuck?

Yeah, that was the point of my spoiler. (Forget the "?" pur by mistake, I do think it's a pleasant game). It's nothing stellar but it's refreshing and I like it so far.

not him but the game will clearly be a bland shitfest with good graphics, which is all that guerilla games knows how to make
It's a shitty developer trying to imitate an Ubisoft game, it will be even worse than an Ubisoft game

>kinda liked Killzone when I was a Sonygger with PS2 and PS3
>recently play through Halo series

Now I understand why everyone was laughing at us when Guerilla called Shitzone a "Halo-killer" and it was utter dogshit compared to to Halo

>Killzone 2

But killzone 2 is and shall forever be my favorite 3ps game and the game delivered on combat graphics and dlc

people cant be this stupid

No,it's better and you are a casual which is why you like halo over something that requires skill like killzone2

Looks shallow as fuck desu

>Run around in a boring open world killing generic robot enemies over and over again

>DUDE HUMANITY HAS REGRESSED BACK TO STONE AGE TRIBALISM FOR SOME MAGICAL REASON LMAO
It's fucking Far Cry Primal but with robotic enemies

Leave me out desu

If you enjoy those bland games then all the more power to you, I wish I could find joy in all games like you can

another boring triple a game that's gonna be forgotten one week after release.

Looks like it has the same depth as a far cry game...

It'll be cool and fun at first, but the story will more than likely be meh, and the game play won't hold for a long time.

It: people who unironically play far cry games and play so much generic AAA shit that when a game comes along that actually looks great the feel the need to dog pile on it like the pathetic jaded fuckwits they are
Half of this thread is furled by playform bias anyway. Suffer when this game comes out you fucking shitpoting clowns

>graphics and freedom

Is this all this game has going for it? Modded gta looks better and it still has more shit to do. Please give me one thing that seperates this game from another open world game?

Open world sandbox games get a scripted trailer, wow its like they've been doing this since 2001. Did you just catch on now you dumb fuck? As for the VO which is the second half of your argument, Guerrilla has already said the voices were added in and not in the final game, one didn't need the confirmation though, you have to be fucking stupid to think that was apart of the game to begin with, even if you're pretending to be stupid for shitpoting purposes its weak

>Modded gta looks better

you can easily guess the type of sorry son of a bitch who nose dives into these threads , we already have Xbox fans trying to compare kill zone to halo, PC users who talking about modded gta and comparing this game to all the first person ubisoft games they play and lastly nintenyearolds whove sought revenge on anything Sony since the glorious dethroning of 1995. Everyone in this thread should honestly kill themselves immediately

You have shit taste if you think Killzone 2 is a good game in its own right.

gta 3 looks better than this shit

what the fuck is this

HEY COUSIN, want to go bowling?

>'I can't argue the point so I'm going to ask you a question about something totally different'

ok...

>This game is new and fresh.
Is it? To me it looks like another third-person open world game with crafting.

looks like you need to answer the question

>people who unironically play far cry games and play so much generic AAA shit

Presumably that's who this game is aimed at. Generic open world garbage from a mediocre studio

The thing with modded GTA IV is that no matter how good the cars and envirionments look, humans still have shit models and animations. It's pretty fucking jarring when you put ultra-realistic car next to early 360-quality human model.

Never.
Buy.
Games.
Developed.
On.
AAA.
Budgets.

>boring assassins creed gameplay
>shitty generic open world game with a different skin
>shit quests
>kill 10 of this to craft this far cry gameplay
>no physics or anything innovative

so no game ever

are you retarded?

>assassins creed gameplay

>ps4 released 3 years ago
Wew, I've pretty much missed the entire generation then and yet I haven't seen a game apart from Bloodborne that's peaked my interest.

love this meme

It still looks better than Horizon.

I am so fucking tired of this generic shitty game formula repeated ad vitam nauseam. It's always the same shit 3rd person open world action game with RPG elements, stealth, slow motion weapon wheel and shooting with excessive handholding. Everytime I play a AAA game I feel like I'm playing the same fucking game over and over again but with a different coat of paint. I have no idea how normalfags can enjoy that.

>cool as fuck post-apocalyptic setting with mecha dinosaurs
>"hurr let's just make it another generic 3rd person shooter"
Fuck everything.

no really, I played MGSV on PC, but as far as consoles go there hasn't been much I feel.

then dont play them go play some cod

How is the exploration laid out in this game? Is it the typical minimap/waypoint type exploration? In that case, insta drop. I'm so fucking tired of it.

god idiots like you are fucking stupid

You are free to enjoy your same generic experience over and over again if you want, but some of us want something different.

At least call of duty does its own thing and doesn't blindly shoehorn whatever meme mechanics are popular.

>3rd person action/adventure with great visuals but typical gameplay
>goty

yea actually it probably will get GOTY from most critics.

Holy shit, you must be trolling, literally one climbing scene out of the hours of footage currently out.
1st it was a movie game, then you cunts saw the actual gameplay.
then it was a generic tps, then you saw all the rpg elements/scaners, melee weapons, multiple weapon types etc
Now it's a climbing simulator?
Stop embarrassing yourself, no one values you're shit opinion, it's like you're not even trying.

lel female protag...kys my man

wow are you even trying

He worded it poorly but he's right, this looks like another generic open world game that you already played 100 times already but with a different coat of paint.

Someone should make a AAA open world bingo.

you do it fag and while your at it make one for every game genre there is

mechanical monster hunter with diablo tier loot system with farcry tier open world

only ones who will like this are people who like those games.

>looks super boring and generic
> i don't know how any one can see what they've shown and look forward to it
lol dude. you're not even self aware are you. why do you try so hard?

>looks like another generic open world game

Although I mostly agree, I like the shift from boring ass human enemies to weird machines of varying size. The most unfortunate aspect (for me) is that the machines all (seemingly) follow very similar design patterns. In other words, the main thing differentiating enemies is the shape/silhouette, but the actual textures and colors that go into them are uniform. I don't know, it's hard to describe but something about the design of the machine-animals makes me supremely disinterested in playing the game.

While the developer was picking up a piece of armor, I noticed an option for the player to ā€œcreate a job.ā€ Wondering if it was merely a piece of placeholder text, I asked the developer what that did. As it turns out, itā€™s going to be super useful!

How many times have you wanted to buy a new piece of equipment and been short one random piece of crafting material? Itā€™s annoying, especially if youā€™re not sure where to track down what you need. In Horizon Zero Dawn, the ā€œcreate a jobā€ option will generate a quest to give you the items to buy the equipment.

>30 fps
>low med settings
yeah ill pass

Go play something fucking different then you dumb fuck, stop going into threads of games you hate and shitposting because it's not catering to you.

ok?

Not him bit when I look at that gme is reminds me of every other open world game that cam out the last 10 years.

I love open world games. To a degree tho. I also love good linear games like I know Cred Forums hates it but bioshock.

If rapture was open world and fuck huge it would have ruined th experience since not as much detail would of been put it in.

This game looks like a third person far cry primal but with robots and a ginger.

I didn't even know if the game would have waypoints or minimaps, I asked that in my post. Hardly shitposting.

Played this at EGX the other day and it was awesome. Wasn't on the pro unfortunately, but did get to see footage of it running on the pro and holy shit. Game on standard ps4 looks amazing, but with it running on the pro blows it out of the water.

It's not anymore generic than any other type of game, you idiots don't even understand what makes generic games bad, it's all about execution.

The robo animals and combat depth are enough to make this a purchase for ps4 owners, it looks great, and i can't be fucked to play bloodborne for the 20th time.

>guerilla games
>sony
>being excited anything from this absolute dream team ever

so there will never be a thread without idiots coming to shit it up ok

I don't know what is wrong with those people. They think that everything that comes out is the same thing. If you even ask what they play they will most likely say some obscure computer game or some patrician stupid shit to save themselves. Like what the fuck. Do they seriously enjoy playing the same turn based games over and over? What is the difference? Nobody makes sense on here, so yeah they are shitposters and you should just ignore them. The game looks awesome.

>3rd party games
>all are screenshots from compressed youtube videos

TOP cake.

Yeah and people say that "sonyiggers are the worst" when the truth to the matter is that PCfiends are the ones behind it all, and continue to use that advantage to shitpost.

OP shitted up the thread by making it.

That doesn't make sense.

You have to understand this is Cred Forums, literally every negative post about this game is from someone who didn't even attempt to give it the time of day. We won't get a solid horizon thread until months after the game drops.

They are just run of the mill shitposters mostly influenced by a platform bias. Look at Witcher 3 for example, that is objectively a generic open world game yet it was hyped to high heaven. Horizon looks 100x more better than it but it causes dickheads to go on full shitposting mode calling it generic.

It's not on PC, it's not on Xbox and it's not on Nintendo, who do you think is shitposting these threads? The answer is everybody, this game triggers the fuck out of every fanbase and it's sad we have to deal with their shit.

I can assure you these very same dickheads played and enjoyed mgsv, witcher 3 and even farcry/asscreed games. I can rest in the fact that these salty dicheads will all be twiddling their thumbs when the game comes out watching playthroughs of it on youtube like the cucks they are. I am looking forward to their suffering.

The game looks great, i hope this sells great just to spite all the insecure cucks shit posting in every single thread.

So...basically futuristic rottr dreadlock lara with robotic dinasours ?

if so thats fucking sad

Apologies for the incoming rant but why did this shitty fucking 10 point review system ever become popular? Even if you look outside of video games nothing is ever rated below 4, and only rarely is something rated 4 or 5 (not counting the retards that only give 1s and 10s to try and tip the overall score). Half the numbers are straight up meaningless, and it gets even more ridiculous when you factor in decimals.

1-5 is objectively better due to how much more clear and sensible it is. 1 is trash. 2 is below average. 3 is above average. 4 is good. 5 is a masterpiece. Throw in .5 decimals and you got everything covered. It's so simple, it's so easy, and yet NO ONE uses this. People even use this fucking american school grading shit F to A and + this and that over a simple universal 1-5 system. I know it's basically the same as 1-6 with letters instead of numbers, but it's always jarring for me to see things scored that way considering school grades don't work that way where I'm from. It's especially weird because SOME times people throw in the S rating as well, but only some times. 1-6 would be fine if we could agree to not use decimals, but that would never happen so 1-5 with decimals is the clear ideal here.

penis

I finally felt like what happens when another platform gets a game I want but can't get with Forza Horizon 3, but instead of running to every single Horizon 3 thread to attack and shitpost the game to death like the idiots here do with 99% of Sony exclusives, I just maintain that it looks like a great game I'd want to play and let people enjoy it.

I have no idea why people cant do the same with Horizon ZD. I just cannot fathom why they cant deal with this game or any other Sony game for that matter. Do they have no self control or are they really that just fucking salty and pathetic? I don't get it.

Kill youself

agreed, having less numbers also puts less emphasis on the ratings in general, which is a good thing. The score is supposed to just be a comlementary thing to the review so you can sort them in a general sense but instead they have become the defining thing of the review. I'm more in favor of just ditching it altogether but a 5 star rating system is definitely to prefer over a 10 or in the worst case of metacritic, a 1-100 system.

>horizon
>freedom
it's mission based. Only portion of the map will be available at a time.

You kill youself

Thread was shit to begin with. The game is third person farcry and not even the non-shit farcrys with le epic robots. Minimal creativity. It doesn't deserve the bytes.

>Everybody who disagrees with me is wrong
Gee wow I wonder why Cred Forums is shit now. You all couldn't spot a shill if they were fucking your waifu in your bed.

A list of pros and a list of cons is objective best review system.

It was only shit when you entered, just like how you ruin everything for everyone else in real too once you enter a vicinity. The game is nothing like Far Cry, unless you can care to explain that to me with logical details. Saying "le epic robots" only tells me you're a child who can't speak coherently without memes to back you up.

>it doesn't deserve the bytes
Says who? You're nobody.

Your favourite game is shit because its genric, a clone, shit original, open world, made by Nintendo, a Microsoft game, its boring, shit doesn't look good

Neck yourself you pathetic faggot

Why do you care so much about defending this shitty game?
>It was only shit when you entered, just like how you ruin everything for everyone else in real too once you enter a vicinity.
>you're a child who can't speak coherently
Keep going kid, you'll make it someday.

Call me daddy.

Why don't you make a neutral thread that's just called Horizon discussion or whatever.

This happens because retards keep trying to force this 'it will be GOTY' meme then spending the whole thread failing to explain what looks remotely original or interesting about it

I'm not saying anything about the game. I think it looks good, and there is nothing you can do or say about it to change anyone's mind about it once that is made up. I just hate you. You are a pathetic lonely fuck who just likes to shitpost for no reason and you keep going. Like, you're not even doing anything. This is as far as you're going to make it.

people do then idiots like you show up way dont you go shit up some zelda thread fag

This is a Lia Marie Johnson thread now

what are you fucking retard? does making a thread like that attract you like honey attracts bees? that sounds like some mental fucking disability, you got something wrong with you. plus you would show up regardless.

>meme

The thread was shit to begin with

>"hey guise will this game be GOTY!?!?!! xD"

That's jsut asking for shitposting.

Reminder.

there are tons of threads that start that way but it's mostly these. they are harmless thread starters.

>that's just asking for shitposting
you sound like a child. i'm afraid that if you ever get an animal you'll end up hurting it and say something stupid like "it was asking for it." do you know how dumb you sound? tell me your age

>make a thread glorifying a game that isn't out yet
>expects everybody to share the exact same mindset like drones and not give their own opinions

You're the one that sounds like a child you dumb fucker. Deal with it or fuck off.

>Harmless thread starters
It's really impressive how you managed to type out that entire post while getting spitroasted harder than your waifu

So fucking what you piece of fucking shit? What does that do to your fucking stupid ass brain that signals it to act like a fucking insane monkey? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? No you sound like a fucking child. You're going to have to deal with me for the rest of the thread you stupid fucking pussy. How old are you? There are unwanted opinions and good opinions, if you act like a dumb fuck and just call the game shit for no reason, you should explain yourself instead of constantly saying we should explain ourselves when you never do. God damn grow the fuck up.

It won't get GOTY for this simple reason: it is exclusive. Mark my words.

Is this your house?
youtube.com/watch?v=yKIuj4n_8PQ

also because it's going to be shit.

>is this your house
sure

>the game is going to be shit
so explain yourself. you just said nothing.

>hey guys I think this game looks great
>"i disagree"
>WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT DOES YOUR FUCKING STUPID ASS BRAIN THAT SIGNALS IT TO ACT LIKE A FUCKING INSANE MONKEY?

This is how you sound. You're getting pissy like a toddler over the fact that someone doesn't like the game you like. You sound like a fucking 12 year old. Fuck off nigger.

Also, learn how to type complete Sentences that make sense. You sound like a retard.

>sonyggers get this angry over people shitting on a video game

God damn son you should cool down. It can't be healthy getting this angry on a Taiwanese cushion sewing forum.

No u [faggot]

It'll probably be alright. A number of media outlets may nominate it for GOTY but I don't expect it to win many since it is a new IP. That will go to Uncharted 7 or whatever the latest mainstream popular release is.

I'm not fucking off you stupid fuck. If you want me to fuck off then do something about it, otherwise don't waste my fucking time by making me read "Fuck off".

Yeah, go ahead and back the fuck up. You are just as bad. Show me where you or anybody said this "I disagree" in that same exact sequence of greentexting, unless you're a stupid pussy. You sound fucking 12. Can't handle a couple curse words? Am I hurting your feefees? I'll type however the fuck I want you stupid ass fuck. If I want to press enter for a new sentence or not it's up to me. You piece of fucking shit, I would knock you out.

ok im about to go shitpost and nitpic in microsoft and nintendo threads i don't want to see you kids get mad ok

A literal interactive movie

yea fuck zelda

I'm not the one who made the original claim. The burden of truth lies on OP and all of xir shills. I'm just saying the game looks really fucking bland and that my expectations for it are 6 feet under.
>Small mountain range that looks fairly untouched by man
>Machines are invading and making everything bad
>Stop them
Literally nobody has come up with something like this before.

Keep going.

Going into Forza 3 threads and saying you don't like the game isn't shitposting you fucking retard.

Go ahead and do it, no one will give a shit unless you're blatantly shitposting with xD's and meme faces while typing in all caps and using worlds/sentences that can get you banned.

Please more, this is making my day.

You're fucking pathetic.

ok shitopster i will dont get mad ok

There are no claims. Tell me where he was claiming anything. He asked "so will this be the new goty"? And then what do you know, the signals in your brain go off telling you that's antagonizing so you end up shitposting and making everything an argument instead of a harmless discussion. Do you know how fucking pathetic you are? Do you? I don't give a fuck about anybody else who replies to me. I'm on top of you right now.

How the fuck is that bland? You made it sound that way. I will keep going. You might as well tell me what other games came up with this, and you better also tell me how often it had come up. You are a motherfucker.

>Tfw people talk about how impressive the game looks
>Literally looks worse than FC4 on PS4
Can someone explain this meme?

I fucking love the concept of post apocalyptic robot dinosaur hunting and I dearly hope this game will be good, but:
>AAA open world
>crafting
>killzone devs
It just seems so unlikely.

far cry is first person

horizon is also pushing 20x the amount of polygons and tech/graphics animations in any given frame too

Horizon still looks a bit better though in my opinon, the art direction alone is miles above fc 4

>far cry is first person
What does that have to do with anything?
>horizon is also pushing 20x the amount of polygons and tech/graphics animations in any given frame too
No, it's not.

Are you doubting my post?

>horizon is also pushing 20x the amount of polygons
Stopped reading there.

Literally the first post.
There isn't a whole lot we can claim for or against the game since it isn't out yet. You don't have to like the game before it comes out nor do you have to dislike and stating your opinion isn't shitposting.

>So will this be the next super goty?

Could you shills be more obvious?

The thing that bugged me from the trailers is how the protag never shuts up at all.

Constant inane chatter.

Won't play if the final version is like that.

thinking i give a shit

>No claims
Let's test your reading comprehension. It's already obvious you don't proofread your posts before posting, but hey, I'll give you some more chances. The rest of my post is meant to fall on your deaf ears, not to respond to the other fuckers.

>This game is new and fresh.
That's a statement.

> They all somehow feel "gamier" than old games
This poster is underaged.

The PS4 has one game.

Sensible posters.

ha

>Cred Forums literally cannot stomach the thought of this game possibly doing well

Seeing Cred Forums mad is literally the biggest reason I'm rooting for this game to succeed. I hope it scores 90+, sells millions and make rivers of tears flow

it's gonna be crap

you mad kid

Goddamn she used to be so pretty

Why did she get fat Cred Forums and start dating rapers? WHY

It's easier to mine salt by insulting this shitty game than by suggesting it's going to be anything other than nickleback in game form.

For the last time,THOSE ARE NOT FUCKING DREADLOCKS

FUCK

Stay mad kiddo

yes they are you retard

You don't have to get so triggered about the fact a video game looks bad

Regardless of your opinion on the game, you cant deny that Sony is the only company that's not cranking out generic Shootan and Racing games, they actually try to make games.

Even Uncharted has a more adventure feel than Gears and Halo's repetitive hours of shoot and run.

>Why did she get fat
Because she's a female and she's real

>Regardless of your opinion on the game, you cant deny that Sony is the only company that's not cranking out generic Shootan and Racing games, they actually try to make games.

Nintendo?

Even Xbox has some non generic games made. Fuck off with this stupid meme. Sony's exclusives tend to be the most generic games of the bunch.

Yeah Sony wouldn't do pic related.

Well it's Guerrilla games, user. Developing graphical assets and visual effects libraries for ad agencies is their bread and butter much like Ready at Dawn or JapanStudio, Their games are more of Demo they make awesome graphics but gameplay is short and don't offer something innovating. HZD might just a be 6-7 hour game on normal run without side quest.

Dead Rising 3/4 + Quantum Break > Uncharted 4.
Xenoblade + Mario + Zelda > whatever Sony game you want to compare it to.

>6-7 hours
Doesn't seem likely.

Yes it does.

Nah if they are just emulating the RPG genre slightly they will do it MGSV:TPP style and add some filler where you have to do sidequests in order to reach some level requirement for the normal story progression quests.

Nintendo is for kids

This is between Xbone, PC and PS4

>Nintendo is for kids
Bayonetta would like to have a word with you.

They also had Mad World for Wii and it sold like shit. Some random one-off's doesnt change the fact that Nitnendo is primary a family console for kids.

>Guerrilla Games

Auto GOTY for snow level

It looks like a game actually worth getting for PS4.
But nowhere near goty material.