Vidya drawthread

Previous thread: >Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>no advertising
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11310230
i.imgur.com/TdKrO8I.jpg
i.imgur.com/JpUzTXX.jpg
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
youtu.be/D_4X1dgV0Dw
deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle
pasteboard.co/8fbS3eSYx.png
imgur.com/a/qHXp4
quickposes.com/library
imgur.com/a/dW6SF
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anchor

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Requesting Noire with silver hair just like Robin's, either riding him cowgirl style or passionately engaging in a deep kiss together.

Don't forget to vote for the October collab theme!

strawpoll.me/11310230

Seems like Dia de los Muertos is winning!

>garbage OP

That's some fucking amazing Battlecats Vs Battletoads art. Sadly Battleaxe got the Axe and was to late to be put in aswell.

Requesting Angie painting her toenails black

No, no no no motherfuckers

vote for haunted house

Requesting Momoko from wonderful pink sitting on a mans face

Alberti and Thoma from Agarest War in the Jojo poses on the left

How would that even work? Do we have to draw a whole house? The party is the best option, it's just a costume and a red solo cup

>Tfw your waifu is in the OP

Requesting Nagito Komaeda kills Junko Enoshima (both characters from Danganronpa) in the same way like Sephiroth with Aerith.

Requesting Junko Enoshima killing Nagito Komaeda (both characters from Danganronpa) in the same way like Sekai with Makoto.

I think it's like a scare-or-be-scared kind of thing. The house would be a background.

Requesting Shield Knight (Shovel Knight) blocking an extremely big energy beam or stopping a giant sword

>Battleaxe
I just wanted to shitpost with the battlecat and battletoad is shit meme.

Nice try and good request.
But hope always wins in the end. Despair is just a stepping stone for hope.

Rad OP

I never realized that she was carrying two shields

Requesting rule 63 Mistral wearing a sailor hat.

Since it's almost time for the Halloween collab, I'd like to request
Pai-Pai dressed as a Oni. Her Mallet transformed into a Panda styled Spiked Club and her drinking some Catnip alcohol from a gourd.
i.imgur.com/TdKrO8I.jpg
i.imgur.com/JpUzTXX.jpg
The whole meme started because we shitposted each other. It would've been nice to see some battleaxe fan art.

Nepgear operating a forklift a la Shenmue

Requesting Aigis as a futa raping another girl of your choice or just things with her new dick.

Shit, forgot the pic

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

Taking some Nintendo, Capcom, or Sega requests. Cute or lewd. Be specific and provide reference, please.

>Battleaxe
How about Golden Axe?

Your waifu adores you! It's starting to copl down, so keep yourself warm!

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses, Optional: in a huge TV, like those that you can see in stadiums.

Same to you.
I can't wait to see you fall into despair. The despair of having my request done first.

Requesting Yukari Takeba wearing only stockings and a garterbelt with high heels on

Requesting Shulk being groped on the ass/dick (by either Fiora or Melia), startled and red in the face.

Fiora:
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338

Melia:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647

Thank you in advance!

Thats actually what I meant.... I dont know why I said Battleaxe

BEST DRAWTHREAD OP IMAGE EVER!

Peri from Fire Emblem Fates wearing Tamamo's casual outfit.

Can you perhaps draw Saki putting on her combat suit or stripping out of it? Otherwise how about her eating spaghetti or taking a shower?

who is who?

Her smile is enough to warm my heart, user.

Queen Sectonia blushing/stammering after being confessed to

this

Requesting Sina lifting or taking off her shirt to show her belly, and a little bit of underboob if you wish.

Rocket knees!

My apologies.

Requesting Nene as a cop, either posing like a sexy cop pinup model/gravure idol or performing some police brutality and enjoying the ultra-violence.

Requesting cool iPhone backgrounds. Can be previous deliveries or new stuff.

But Aigis is MC sexual, she can only rape MC or FeMC

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold.

That's sweet, user. It's so disgustingly sweet I feel the need to hurl.

Elise giving a thighjob or rubbing her rod between her thighs.

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

What was the request for OP's image? Draw the the best picture in the world?

Requesting Morgan masturbating with her father's tome.

anything lewd of sexy Elise please, like a tittyfuck or sex in cowgirl/behind & standing up

Requesting this with Ganondorf and Zangief?

youtu.be/D_4X1dgV0Dw

Kay upskirt

Rayfa in her concept outfit on the far top right.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

It was Battlecats vs Battletoads

>her

Okay, I'm seconding this. Good luck getting this done, OR!

Requesting Hans, a Faceless, and a nohrian Maid sodomizing and violating a broken Scarlet. Scarlet is on the right and Hans is top left.

this if you could

Nagito = the guy (Hopeman)
Junko = the girl (Despairbitch)

NIGGA THE DUCKS ARE FALLING ROASTED FROM THE SKY IN THIS HERE HEMISPHERE.

Serene bending over or wearing anything as long as she has her spats; otherwise something badass in the Lacrima Castle deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle

Requesting Symmetra and Ajna doing that Yoga pose and smiling meanwhile they are looking each other.

Sekai is the chick on top and Makoto is dude at the bottom, bleeding out.

also this for other characters

June facesitting

On the plus side, roasted duck for dinner

:^)

Just do it in the opposite direction of us.

We'll be making out while we wait for you to finish.

What is taste like?

The opposite of how turkey tastes compared to chicken.

as great as the OP picture is I can't help but feel bad for how muddy and dark it looks. A little bit of contrast would push it to another level.

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

I'm no expert but I did some small suggestions.

Lenna in her necromancer outfit, busty and not chibi

But i dont like dick.

Lets do something not fetishy with Aigis and request her in a cute dress.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

Requesting Aigis as a corrupted super weapon final boss

Requesting a monstergirl version of the crystal lizard from Demon's Souls, and then her running away scared of the player character

Requesting Aigis dressed as a princess and kissing Toad Man.

Requesting Joker stealing Caroline and Justine from the Velvet Room, Caroline is kicking and screaming and Justine is delighted to go.

Requesting Charlotte in an apron cooking dinner.

I'm just trying to be boce and positive, d00d.

Why are you waiting on me?

pasteboard.co/8fbS3eSYx.png
Thank you again
I tried going over it but I think you cannot achieve a proper fix unless you start from scratch at this point, besides being way too inaccurate with the soft brush making everything so blurry

Thank you for helping too!
It seems we changed most things with a similar logic to my untrained eye, just the toads look most different.

Holy fucking shit
This is fucking amazing

Requesting Iori from Idolmaster as Frank motherfucking West doing Dead Rising stuff, because why the fuck not

I don't actually know.

Bye, I guess.

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

do you have reference for the outfit

Requesting Asherah wearing Vijounne's outfit sans helmet

Requesting Daidouji from Senran Kagura and Lianshi from Dynasty Warriors 8 shoulder bumping eachother in a tetsuzanko duel. Chibi Akira is optional.

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Yes. Can you make the hoodie blue and pink, and the bra blue?

i don't think that artist is gonna color it senpai

That's fine either way.

The AssassinX and the Sohee walking on the beach (Morroc? Comodo?) please. Swimsuits are optional.

I request this wanzer with that jack o lantern head
and design and with a scythe on his left hand.I will try to draw it myself but I suck at drawing.

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

Could you try this one?

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

Bumping the thread and poll, Halloween Party looks like is in the lead. How long should the poll last though? Until Friday?

c
u
t
e

wip

DELET THIS

Congrats on the second cake, OR.

Drawfriend, you should probably post this on /i/ before you get banned, m8

OR here, cute, CUTE! That pose shifts the 10/10 to ∞/10. Thank you drawbro.

Looks really good but you should delete before you get banned. Use the /i/ thread

Requesting either some lewd/smut of Reco (like Palm sucking and/or fucking her fat tits), or her wearing insect-inspired armor with arm cannons or shoulder/back/hip cannons (think maybe like a Gundam or Kantai girll?) on her.
Also maybe a picture of a maid Reco? Thanks!

sorry forgot blue board,

Requesting Callie dressed as a race queen.

Thank you very much, Kay a best

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

Twili Midna is best Midna and I'm sad you're depriving yourself of optimal Midna-ness.

Requesting Haydee wearing R.Mika's wrestling costume

Requesting Mukuro in Lana's whole sweater dress outfit on the right.

At least take a little break.

That looks incredible alreadly.
H-How do I convince you to draw my waifu?

donate on my patreon

You gonna wait a bit to spare the little shitty drawfag's feelings. He might cry because he tried hard.

who's your waifu?
nah, already stated that you get nothing for that $1 tick.

has my shitty art given you true despair yet?

Kill yourself.

A busty Estelle fishing while wet, the fish escaping under her top, or swimming in a little bikini (shirt on top of swimsuit optional) please thanks

i fucked up

If I'm being honest, it was more in jest since I expected to go unnoticed plus my waifu's not Cred Forums. Your art really is incredibly nice though, I'll be hoping to see that one finished, and more from you in the future.

>red blood
0/10 never draw again

Shit it may be but it was before the HOPE one so nope, unfortunately I won. Maybe there is despair in winning? Thank you good man, another day to despair.

Oh yeah, NOW it's good

wait give me a chance!

I hope everyone is doing their part and hiding/filtering danganronpa posts because this one motherfucker can't stop posting blatant spoilers.

Just Junko and Nagito met like twice.

Looks more like she's trying to get him to fuck her.

I approve of this ship.

hiding and filtering the posts only does that for the person who does it, other people will still see it

Make it white

was meant for . Not sure how I messed that up.

If everyone ignores someone, eventually they fuck off unless they have legitimate autism.

Of course, I can't condone or announce reporting, just being smart about who you draw for and enable.

Die.

Requesting Rixia stuck in a vent like in imgur.com/a/qHXp4 and helpless as her fat ass is hotdogged/fucked hard from behind and cummed in and on.

Requesting diving in the ocean

>become himself a stepping stone for hope

why dont you play the fucking video game first you autist
oh wait

Where do you think we are?

>The.
Fuck off

>unless they have legitimate autism.
Well, there goes your entire point

Requesting bedroom-eyes Viper fondling Isaac's 'face' (whose body she's wrapped around) while throwing away his weapons (linegun and fallout rifle) with her other hand.

Some necromorphs in the far dark background too.

Can someone wrap up Sakura and Elise from Fire Emblem If like the girl in the middle

SD or regular proportions, it doesn't matter to me. (although I think the former would be cuter)

draw Marche as a fat 40 something in his parents basement with his mother shouting for him to get a job or something to wit he replies THAT'S ESCAPISM

Would someone explain this one to me?

Requesting something Pokemon GO related like the picture

Tharjafag gets booty blasted if you try to fuck his imaginary daughters.

requesting someone remake this image using Q from Street fighter since all he does is grunt like a caveman

WWD not enough for you?

>"I am...abomination"

You could be asked the same, honestly.

Make a copy of the pic but with a little person saddled atop a Charizard.

For a "what you think" and "what it really is" pretentio-comic or something.

What if your waifu was a [Stand]?

Mine would make a pretty decent punchghost.

I don't request here.

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

Mine would look extra cute. Since she has a hammer she'll look extra dangerous.

Request the Judgement version of Shanoa taking off her head wear, revealing short hair.

Not a copy. Something with that guy with Pikachu on his neck doing something... be creative!

Rule 34 version: that guy has sex with his girlfriend but he look on smartphone and Pkachu is still on his neck.

>I am...abomination
That's just one win quote, he doesn't speak in the actual game itself.

You're missing the point, keep things from other drawthreads in other drawthreads.

Pai Pai Guy, chill out a little.
Keep your waifu in your heart, or else she might spill out.

I know, I was just quoting him because he's awesome.

*electronic jazzy X-Files music*

Truly an unstoppable stand

Blizetta would be an interesting stand.

Do you SI as the other Yeti or something?

Requesting Pai Pai gets fucked by the Battletoads

This would be awesome!

Requesting Doopliss.

Requesting a fashionably dressed Miriam or masturbating and/or lactating.

Lewds?

Your waifu is weak! Pathetic and weak!

You chill out, too, Battletoads guy.
You already got an amazing joint delivery.

Really cute

Well done!

I inderstand user...I understand
She wouldn't let wart dick inside her.

Fuck that's cute

Requesting Effie from Fire Emblem Fates jerking off a guy and looking up at him lovingly, while the guy looks terrified because of her strength.

nice , the legs need some fix though

Nice!
Now do the other way around

Sarly dressed like an average Atelier heroine (a cute fantasy-like outfit) bright colours and frills probably working a cauldron. Thank you.
Reference of said Atelier heroines on the right.

blog?

No, YOU shut the fuck up.

Requestting messy titfucking with lots of cum.

/ic/ please fuck off

righteoustea on tumblr

So cute! I want a nude version.

>say it won't get colored
>it does
Shame there'll never be a DMC5
but seriously, great work

Why don't you do commissions?

Just draw Ageha, something simple. Even a (white) plain dress+heels works.

Do you even take requests on tumblr anymore?

>no advertising

I don't feel like it.
Yep.
They're just asking a question, man.

>>Yep.
Noice, I'll have to throw one your way sometime.

All I see is someone responding with the source of an image so that people can get similar images. If anything, you should be angry at the one person who asked why no commissions were occurring, but even then they weren't running around spreading a commission link.

Basically, shut up.

better artists don't have people asking for blogs and commissions
go fuck yourself, shill

learn to draw your own requests then, cunt

The paranoia is palatable

Requesting Hector wearing a 'Make Fire Emblem Great Again' hat.

lol

>20 replies on this 10 minute shitscribble
>ends with asks for blogs and commissions
>defensive to the teeth
yeah this is a fucking shill alright

You're the same fag that thinks there's only one Battlecatfag aren't you? Only one person can be so paranoid and autistic.

The guy doesn't even do them, dumb dumb

I only responded to the guy once. I don't get why people are getting so angry for me :/

>you're a shill
>i bet this artist has more followers than me
>why won't OR ever respond to me ;_;

You ever try not being a shitposting cunt?

what are tou trying to say user? do you really think people will come here and pretend to be other person and asko for their own blog?

NO YOURE THE SHILL MISHAFAG

YOU SHOULD BE ON THIS BOAT NOT ME

YOU KILLED THOSE REQUESTERS

Hold up. If I see people asking for blogs and comms from the guy that made the OP i get it, shit's awesome.
That 10 minute doodle however is shittier than Maldraw's stuff and that really made me think why'd it got so many replies.

This along with a mermaid version was uploaded ages ago, I was meant to colour them but time escaped me. However here's the Lamia version

Bumping the poll

kek

Now you jumped the shark

>10 minute doodle
>name dropping that shitter Malfuck
Can you stop being a nigger please. I know you're getting more replies than your art ever will, but it's time to stop.

>it's a mishafag gets two deliveries from a drawfag and then slanders him episode

the OP tumblr was posted last thread

He posted yeah, but nobody replied to his post or asked if he's open for commissions.
This dumb shill though...

Cute/10

Because it wasn't a cute girl. I just want tea to draw my waifu again, but he won't take my request or open commissions. Now stop being a cunt

OR here and this is looking really great so far, I cant wait to see the final of it, thank you.

The better the drawfag, the more honest he is.
More successful too.

>again
Be happy, he's not drawn mine ever and likely won't.

I'll take Maldraw deliveries any day than a dirty fucking shill tqvm

>Now you can't even ask for an artist's blog without an autist losing his shit like a baby.

You're probably Maldraw himself. Get out of here and think about what you said.

It's just maldraw, this confirms

I thought Maldraw was supposed to be a shill.

Dunno, people have asked me for my blog and I'm not as good as the other drawfriend. Is not always about skill, style and character choices also count.

just do it anyways, they are gonna have a fit over something

It's always Maldraw.

here you go user
its pretty shit tho
>>/i/481885

If a mediocre delivery gets 20 replies and gets flooded with asks for commissions it's a shill.
Even a kid can see through this.

wut?
How is he a shill?

>flooded with asks for commissions
it's literally just one

Requesting a hexafusion pretty please

Don't forget defensive.
I bet the whole thread is going to be filled with the shill defending his poor sad pathetic self

You're just paranoid or jealous that people like an artist's work. Fuck off.

?

Get a fucking job, nigger.

>It's a trying to think of a pose episode

>Faggot calls drawfag a shill just because someone asked for his blog
>People shit on the shitposter.
>Hurr durr defensive shills

you fucke up the link

go watch jojo

Requesting a parody of Dumb and Dumber's movie poster with Cirno and Utsuho

No thanks, making people like you mad is better.

>asks for blogs
>begs for his commissions
>20 replies to a shit scribble way worse than a doodle from borvar
>somehow not a shill

oh man you got him good

i have no fucking clue how to do it

>People like something
>hurr durr must be a shill

Thanks, keep sucking my dick please.

>it's trying to find a pose reference episode

Anyone know where I can find some decent ass/back refs?

Requesting D.Va wearing a big poofy cute hanbok

>20 replies
Learn to count dumb nigger.

>Make drawing
>OR never replied
O-ok...

What else could you expect from a jelly shitposter? At this point he'll try everything to shit on the drawfag.

>cute drawing in a style with high appeal value.
>people ask for more
>shill
bro can't I just like the artwork

try this quickposes.com/library

OR here, it was shit.

Isn't its better to tell drawfags who's desperate for money to get a job?
I mean, seriously. These drawthreads only got 100 posters each thread and most of them are regulars and out of cash, i bet 95% of the Cred Forums populace hides them.

Why shill here? You're only making yourself look pathetic.

>Telling people to get a job
>While shitposting on Cred Forums

I only came here to improve my art. Never gave a single fuck about samefagging my deliveries or shilling my blog.
Never got 10+ replies either.

/tg/ drawthreads has more money in it I'm guessing.

Requesting Master Raven with a thick booty trying to put on a pair of jeans

Requesting 'IT'S TIME TO STOP' with Dr. Nefarious Tropy and his huge clock from his boss fight

OR here, very cute and nice! Thank you!

It's even more stupid to think there's a shill behind everything every time someone asks for a drawfag's blog.

We could really use this right now.

pls

Glad you like it.

Most people who regular /tg/ are adults with a stable job in the tech industry. Several drawfags make 2 grand per month on commissions from the users there.
They shit on anything related to anime though.

>Some of the posts praising this delivery were made on the same minute
>Yet this is supposed to be the work of a shill

I dont see what the fuss is about, im fine with battlecat/makoto/etc deliveries being made as long as its not lewd.

Lewd is the real enemy.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress with a cup of coffee

It can be anything in the mind of a paranoid fuck.
>H-he must be using more than one device!
>S-someone's working for him!

Living armor delivery for user from last thread

Nice desu ne.

Everything you just typed isn't even relevant to the topic at hand. Please cease and diciest with your stupid banter and all of your respiratory functions.

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

OH shit, that's actually pretty cool! Congrats to the OR, and great job on drawing this, drawfriend!

Requesting Syuko Shiomi getting dunked
imgur.com/a/dW6SF

Wow. You didn't even add the Mikan one there.

Hi dunkfag

>an ancient evil awakens

taking requests

keep in mind that im pretty shitty desu

its too big already user, I have a lot ive left out.

>imgur.com/a/dW6SF
I was hoping you meant dunked as in someone dunking a basketball while she's on defense

Is anyone drawing Ration-tan?

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

Is this ok?

Anne (Persona5) doing the heart sign with her hands please.

I'm sorry.

Also, you have the potential to be great. Your style is pretty cute!

Fuck, I was just about to ask for requests myself. Well good luck man, hope you get something you want to do.

hi

Drawfags!

Name a requester you regret delivering to, and a requester you're glad you delivered to.

No one's stopping you, m8. Probably better if you did, to flood out the shitposting

Some user.
Some user.

who?

Sounds fair, I guess. I'll take your word for it, and my apologies if I sounded rude, I just don't like ungrateful anons.

user, and strangely, the deliveries were fun desu.

A -tan based on MGS rations, someone said they'd draw it

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

I have it saved, don't worry

Poll bump

Noice

Taki eating a lollipop

Naisu, thanks a lot to both of you for delivering

TY sir, and have a good night.

You're getting so much Doopliss man, simmer down a bit

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

None, all my deliveries are done under known risk and selected over the rest, so theres no drawing i have done for anyone that i regret doing, because i never draw anything worth regretting for.

My steamfriend, he always treats my doodles like actual deliveries, which makes me real happy.

Nah, I think I'll just draw something for my blog and call it good. It's been a minute since I solely drew for myself anyways.

On the back of the last one here's the Mermaid version. It was part of a set.

Draw Crash trying to be cute.

GG colorbro.

That's sooper dooper cute

I dunno why but I thought that was Shawn Michaels for a moment

just good ol chuck. beware.
though yeah, he kinda did.

Requesting Grizzly Slash shorting out and saying "ERROR", please.

Is anyone else unable to log into tumblr?

Who's taking outfit swap requests?

hello

Nah, works for me.

Wait, what
Are Bandicoots a real animal

tumblr is down for me

yes

didn't you get this request already?

No. Crash's are

Requesting a version of the above photo, but with Parappa the Rapper (middle-left) instead of Mick Jagger (top-left) and Matt Major (middle-right) instead of Keith Richards (top-right).

Parappa should be wearing his red boxer shorts with white dog bones printed on them (shown in the image (of his official figure) on the bottom).

Did that artist do any more comics? That one was a bucket filler.

yep they are.

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

Nigga I hope not, I'm 2 notes from my first 100, I neeeeed this.

Me

Post the drawing

Well get going then

Manually put the /dashboard at the end of the url

Sample art?

Why?

I literally can't even log on I can put in my e-mail but the "next" button won't work unless I smash it a million times and when I put my password in nothing happens.

I want to see the thing that took your 100 virginity

So... have we decided on the collab yet?

Odd. That hasn't happened for me, sorry

Pretty shit, but had a laugh and here is what I got so far. Got quite a bit to fix before I do any kind of coloring (neither leg is great, but the right is all kinds of fucked up, do a real drawing for dio/the world, ect.), but that's all I'm doing for now

Hope you like it and I'll try to finish it sometime this week so long as college doesn't make me it's bitch.

God damn it, forgot the image. I'm tired...

Requesting the rightmost image but with QP and Syura. They can both be naked if you want.

It's the epitome of godliness

I'll PM you the fix

OR. Alright I'm kekking harder than I should at this. Looks promising, though that stand censorship is trigger inducing. Fucking Dio. Can't wait for the final product.
Who's the character receiving the nelson?

For the dude who asked for traditional sketch of Assaunt Unit R.E.I (Battle Cats) VS Tenth Angel from Evangelion (Zeruel)

Thanks for being patient with me.

beyond the perspecitve on the face, it ain't half-bad though, nice work so far

Thank you user

It's Maribel from Dragon Quest 7. Been playing the 3ds remake recently so she's just the first girl that came to mind. Glad you like it

Best zelda girl

The shota fairy sucking on her tits as she gives him a handjob? Or other /ss/ scenarios you can think of.

From Phantasy Star Online 2

Requesting bikini armor Zelda

requesting aya brea in this one piece swimsuit

I'm assuming you're talking about the girl's face and not the the other fucked up perspectives of the other faces lol?

Yeah that was something I noticed i need to touch up. I struggle drawing on the tablet I got though so I'll admit I probably got too ambitious with the angle and what not for what I can do on it. A lot about it bothers me honestly, but eh. Just glad the OR likes it

Draw the reverse of this: If Aoto lost his duel with Akane and became subservient to Akane from Ar Tonelico Qoga, or Akane going full slave for Aoto.

I haven't regretted drawing for anybody. All of my OR's have been pretty chill.

I guess it was fun doing that birthday draw for that one user.

Just take my word for it I'm fantastic

Sorry to pester and I'm not trying to impose on the request but I can see this idea if were based on Phantom Zelda.

Damn user, that looks fucking amazing

Oh man that made me laugh way harder than was reasonable.

Thanks man it's great.

Noice!
>Captcha
Even better.

Which birthday delivery?

requesting Neps as Matryoshka dolls

>I'm not a Koppaite

The power of succ.

An easy 10/10

A Maria draw from this past weekend.

If this is not OP material, I will curse every one of your waifu.

Requesting the Battle Chatelaine Sisters sitting beside each other at a sauna fully nude, giving off inviting expressions to the viewer.
If four characters are too much, then I'd be fine with having just Morgan and Evelyn in the scene, or any other pair.
Their names are from left to right are Nita, Evelyn, Dana, and Morgan,.

>Tim replied to my post

Truly, I have become a great poster.

I'm happy you're pleased. Been kinda pondering on trying to color it in Photoshop.

Probably gonna skip as it has kind of an absctract scenery mostly and color would force me to fill stuff out, but hey, I might do it anyways. Or not. Whatever.

Anyways, glad you're happy.

Thanks!

No one ever asks for wips anymore

Post wips

I don't JoJo much, but is 『I R O N M A I D E N 』taken?

I regret delivering for Tamamofag more than anyone. Yetafag second. My only other regret was starting on a delivery I had to drop once I realized it was FE.

Requesting Frank West skateboarding away from the convicts,as they drive after him in their jeep,while frank west is wearing the servbot mask/helmet.

I have work in Progress but not of a request nor vidya, so I'm not sure how much you'd want that.

Any tripfag I drew for.

Anyone who's not.

I'd like a drawing of Shiki dressed like Rayne or any other dhampir vidya character

『 IRON MAIDEN 』is in fact free. As is 『 KARATE CHOP 』

>I regret delivering for Tamamofag more than anyone

You'll probably regret it even more when I tell you there is no Tamamofag and it's just another Mishafag harem member

I've been actually trying to get myself back into drawing again. I wanted to do this fun little parody with Back to the Future, and I've pretty decided on what I am going to draw for the collab.

I feel like I'm tracing in this sketch though, and that I have something off.

I would stick to Photoshop if I were you. You'd be able to achieve better results with better docs and better tool.

But hey if you like Manga Studio stick with it. Any tool you're convenient with is a good tool.

>Yetafag second.

Oh? Which one was yours?

I'd like this Mikhail vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075 doing his camp sitting animation, doesn't have to be animated

Ju-just in case OR didnt see it...

I would very much appreciate if someone could draw Lucio from Overwatch, at least the upper half of his body, with him looking crazy or staring crazily, speaking. Then, I'd like text next to him saying "That's how you get the knife!"

There's this voiceline of his that goes "That's how you get tinitus", but he says it so fast and sloppily I think that it could be easily misinterpreted if paired with the picture.

Requesting mah boi, ya boi, our boi, and dat boi as boy scouts

Requesting Amy crippled in a wheelchair colored like her hammer

If I could draw men worth shit, I'd draw this request right now. I'm playing through DR again, wearing the servbot mask, white suit, and bare feet.
Frank West is love.

I'm actually pretty new to digital, to be honest. It's taking some time, but I'm getting used to it, then I can finally go back to learning anatomy and draw my own requests

I had a brief exposure to Photoshop, but I don't have it, so CSP is great for now. I feel like coloring will be a major issue in the future though.

Pic related is also my drawing

Requesting Melia and Fiora giving a double buttjob.

How do you kill a thread around here?

Draw my waifu.

Give yourself a trip and start respond to every single post.

Start another shitstorm involving waifufags.

You draw a Aigis request.

Call someone requesting a game you don't like a samefag. Even if you know they aren't.

Post silly MGS requests

draw dunk tank

Bumping this poll! Halloween Party looks to be ahead, with Dia de los Muertos being close!

Requesting liquid Snake drinking some kool aid.

Samefag a lot

Someone really should be, previous ideas sounded pretty hot
I'm trying, but it looks like shit and i've tried other poses but they turned out worse.
Looks as if it's time to stop.

Post off-topic shit and argue it belongs here with a smarmy, self-righteous "fuck-you-dad" attitude.

Requesting any Resident Evil character showing up to Metal Gear Survive.

I know the feeling user, I'm using the same program and I'm in a similar situation with being new to digital my self. Blending colors makes me sad. I don't get it. I also can't afford a tablet with a screen so it feels like i'm having to relearn to draw on top of it.

Good luck to you with your art

Naked Snake accidentally calling EVA "Boss" during sex.

His right arm is too tiny. Maybe that's what's off.

You draw for cancer

pls no

Imps suck.
Shygirls are boring, but not sucky.
Mermaids are okay.
Slimegirls are tops.

REQUESTING IMP ROSALINA IN A WEDDING DRESS

>commissioner dodging second half of the payment
I don't understand, does he think I'll forget he owes me half the money?

Golly gee! I sure do wonder why we're losing drawfags!

OR here I tried myself but im really shitty

I hear that a tablet with a screen is crazy expensive. Probably best to go with a normal tablet once you get the gist of it.

I have the same issue too, and I feel like drawing with a tablet with a screen will help, but trust me when I say that it gets easier. Don't be like me and try to cheap out on the size though. Medium is ideal, don't get the small Wacom.

Good luck with your art too, m8. Maybe one day, I'll deliver to your request, once I git gud enough.

His right or my right? Either way, I've been trying to use this method called coiling, for foreshortening. I see what you mean though. Any advice to fix it?

To be fair, this IS a site that invites a lot of insecure , embittered types mad about their own failures and projecting it on others.

It's not that drawfags are crying about that shit, they just have enough on their plate not to allow themselves to become someone's punching bag. Yeah, this site isn't a hugbox but cutting down on negative people in your life IS a proven method so I don't exactly blame them.

Draw for me, I pay in advance

Protip: tiddies are not perfectly circular, let the curve end towards the middle of the chest rather than reaching up towards the collarbone

It's not happening, I posted it weeks ago, and, while it's slowly getting there, I don't think I'm making it bro.
Low key, I don't even know why this blew up so much, comparatively.

Sorry its low res

That depends, was it;
"I send you the drawing and you pay the second half."
or
"You pay the second half and I send you the drawing."

If it's the second one, then he's probably dumb, or maybe it's something more innocent like it slipped his mind or he's short on cash.
If it's the first one, you dun goofed. Make sure you get paid before they get the final product, he's enjoying a 50% off commission.

>It's not even a lewd

I'm proud of you

A suggestion for both of you:

Stick to traditional.

No really, Hear me out here:

You shouldn't work on digital before you have a strong grasp on fundamentals -- Digital ruins your progress bcause even if you get a Cintiq (which I guess you won't and settled for an Intuos, or even a Bamboo), The drawing process feels and works differently from traditional, and there are going to be alot of things you have to re-learn how to do before you can produce anything of worth.

This is probably just going to frustrate you guys since not only are you not capable artists yet, you can't even improve properly because you do not fully understand the enviroment you are using.

I know digital looks exciting and fun ,and it is, but you can't dash before you learn how to walk, otherwise you'll just stumble on your ass every time and start crying when you get tons of boo-boos.

Make sure you have good proficiency at a pen-and-paper level before you move to digital as you will experience an immediate downgrade in quality and accuracy of your drawing upon using digital. Difference between a good artists and you guys is that the good artist will easily adjust since he already knows his fundamentals and just has to-reconfigure his muscles to work in a different hand-eye coordination, while you guys have to do that AND actually lern how to draw properly.

Do what you want, this is my advice anyways.

> I had a brief exposure to Photoshop, but I don't have it
Pirate it like a good nigger.

BOOBMIS

Dat is cute.

Someone tweet this to Gregg Mayles and Kevin Bayliss

Super Robot Wars?
More like Super Robot Whores
Requesting Shatte as a prim-and-proper gentlewoman from the Victorian era looking at you with stern disapproval

Any Terraria requests?

Harpy taking it up the cloaca

Seconding this, but from the male's POV and in cowgirl position.

Anchoring and that is nice change of pace to see something normal with her. Good job.

Just 1 now, dude.

What's wrong?!

Well that was pretty underwhelming, but you're my nigga, you know that?

Dryad watching one of the bosses kill the player character, male or female.

You're a cool dude, you've earned it.

You monster!

What is a fashionably dressed Miriam

that's so vague, could be anything

Favorite deliveries time!

How about Dryad and Nurse beating an upside down zombie like a pinata?

ALL OF THEM!

Tried to draw up something myself, basically a trick I used to do some time ago:

Think of the breasts like two meatbags held up strung by your collarbone, or rather, a hanging heart balloon filled with WATER.

Basically, it's a mostly fat-filled sack of meat, and gravity does apply to it, pulling it down.

Can't show the rest on blue board.

I've been a pen and paper purist for years, but thanks for the advice I guess. Learning how to cope with drawing without having the 1 to 1 directness of drawing on paper is an annoyance, but the main thing I struggle with is coloring (since I rarely did that) and dealing with brush settings mostly. I don't have the time to really draw like I'd like to so it's a slow process.

U

>its a "let do what Cred Forums did and make the drawfags leave" thread

I dont know whats going but I dont like it. Maybe I should lure more.

/blog

Holy shit I never thought of them like that! Thanks user this will be useful to me in the future

Thanks a lot for drawing her, it looks really cute. I am glad someone decided to draw something normal and cute with her instead of the weird stuff in here all of time.

Me?

It always been like 10 times worst here for that shit then Cred Forums actually.

(You)

New bread soon, fellow drawfags!

Oh, trust me when I say that I won't be giving up pencil and paper anytime soon, as I actually prefer the messy look of a sketch than clean digital. I've been trying to find the days my community college will host open artist sessions again, but until then, I've been mostly practicing my gestures on paper. I won't be abandoning those studies anytime soon, as I've noticeably improved since last year.

I just feel like learning digital alongside my normal studies would be easier to adjust to, but I understand what you're coming from. I really don't want to stagnate

Exactly

All of my deliveries. :^)

Every Battlecats one.

>mfw splash never drew my waifu

What ever happened to that plato guy?

He's dancing with normies now.

>Splash drew mine
>It was lewd
>Splash also drew my fetish on a separate picture

I love this one. Wonder what happened to 100.

As a drawfag, we're a dime a dozen. Even if everyone leaves, new people will show up eventually.

Things have seemed particularly shitty the past few threads whenever I've peeked in though. Dunno what that's about.

Do you ever get used to the fact that on the drawing tablet you're drawing without looking at your hands directly

Something i just drew

No reason either

Haven't drawn in a while. Anyone have any simple requests?

Terminator Kirby

A happy penis shitposting on Cred Forums.

Fuck me sideways

Winter is coming.

Bark!

I'm sure you understand the situation perfectly.

did you used a ref they look good , the proportions are kinda messed though

new thread

Who is she?

How about Apple Cat getting to big for his apple then crying.

Sure user. It's not as immediately obvious as people might think it is. Just remember that were there is fat, there is also gravity calling to it.

Where can I find the full pic?
Please, I need it

I understand your eagerness, but realize there are no shortcuts, only efficient methods vs inefficient ones, and imo (and that of many others, I believe) is that there is no point in trying to master two mediums at once when you aren't capable of fully grasping the fundamentals to make your drawing work. Just a bad way to get yourself burned up.

It's okay to dabble in digital, if you enjoy it then do it, just don't forget to keep practicing fundamentals. Shapes, volume, light, shadow, perspective, anatomy. All that """fun""" stuff. And the best and most intuitive way to do so is still pen/cil-and-paper.