Watch_Dogs 2

>This is Ubisoft's idea of humor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5oITnkxBBg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's alright when Cred Forums does it

You mean that's Cred Forums's sense of humour.

Huh? I don't see any green sad frog on any of them.

Seems like you're here for not long enough.

Have you really not realized Ubisoft is hipster at fuck and they obviously have people hanging around on social sites? As befitting, they're few years behind on everything but mainstream doesn't know that.

I can see you're a fucking retard.

>Cred Forums didn't have memes before Cred Forums with help of Cred Forums popularised cuck and Pepe
Ok.

No you are. This is Cred Forums tier

Jesus h Christ this game is going to bomb. Every new thing I see on this gets worse and worse.

>Ok.

haha epic :DD
epic for the win x DDD

Why is it so hard for companies to just go on the internet and see whats trending? Macros are stale.

It's one of those memes Cred Forums abandoned cause Reddit and 9fag started using them too much.

because they hang out on reddit and reddit is behind with everything considering they have to steal it first from elsewhere

yikes

seems pretty fitting with the whole game, i don't see why Cred Forums is so buttblasted about this.

>if it isn't a white supremacist frog it isn't Cred Forums

retard

>thinking pepe is about humor

get punched b2reddit, kid.

Pepe is the symbol of a white supremacist movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5oITnkxBBg
The lipsync is fucking terrible

A lot of branding and advertising in San Francisco is rotten with meme shit apparently. So maybe it's faithful

The problem is not with the kind of joke itself, but in that Ubisoft doesn't understand it and just throws some random pic and text in the least funny context possible. It's like adults trying to speak like teens. Pathetic

Newfag got triggered

You mean like those cover edits you guys do where you fill every block with dicks and memes?
What did he mean by your appointment at FEMA now that the dust has settled?

Why is it so hard to just come up with their own jokes? jokes that aren't memes or lolsorandum YouTube humor?
They're supposed to be a "talented" company

Why are you talking about Ubisoft like it's an actual physical entity with thoughts? Are you people really that fucking paranoid?

Ubisoft is a company. It doesn't have a sense of humor. It doesn't come up with jokes. A human is responsible for coming up with that.

Bait

How is that bait?

The guy making it probably didn't even think it was funny, he just thought it was the type of stupid shit you retards would find funny. And he's right if we go by all your retarded memes.

If you're talking about a decade ago, sure.

this

I really, really wanna play that game. Looks like so much fun and it looks like they fixed everything that was wrong with the first one.

If they continue with this line of """"""humor""""" then they'll have to start hiring some real comedians to write their jokes for them.

Nope, that was never Cred Forums's brand of humour. Certain images on Cred Forums would get IMPACT font captions but not literally every image. People seem to think a meme is grabbing anything that we commonly use a normal images/reaction images and slapping the text on it somehow makes it a meme. It just doesn't work that way and never will.

Not even. Reddit is usually only one step behind us, and even then, they have their own OC that isn't macros. Sounds like they did their research on Facebook.

lol, le epic memes

Link to video?

Waiting for "Like a Boss" memememe

>real comedians
>in the current year

Like a hacker and sheeit

I bet if there was a "What did he mean by this?", a "Appointment to FEMA" or even a "You're a big guy" joke in the game, you guys would be loving it.

>People seem to think a meme is grabbing anything that we commonly use a normal images/reaction images and slapping the text on it somehow makes it a meme. It just doesn't work that way and never will.

That's literally how it worked.

People would grab images, throw some "funny" text on it and dump them into "post your meme" threads. What made it a meme was someone thinking it's funny enough to save and repost later.

I remember all those motivational, rage, etc. threads. That's all they were.

In 2010 maybe

Hey, I think Mitch Hedbe-

Several people had to look at this and agree it was a good idea to put in a game. Not a single one of them stopped and thought "Hold on, impact font macros are old, outdated, and not funny anymore. Lets not do that."

Cred Forums circa 2007, yes
Back when Rickrolling was still popular.

>"Hold on, impact font macros are old, outdated, and not funny anymore. Lets not do that."

What are you talking about? That shit is still around today, even in the super secret fringe club that Cred Forums.

I'm sorry that Ubisoft has revealed to you all how unfunny you are but that's not Ubisoft's fault and this "We hate it on principle because it came from a corporation" shit is really juvenile.

>Telling someone that it's their fault that they don't "get" humor
You are a massive faggot.

Oh man this game is going to bomb like fucking crazy, there is close on zero hype from anyone I know. Zero advertising and chatter as well where I am

I'm a vintage meme connoisseur, so this is the game for me.

Oh look, the great arbiter of humor is here.

Please educate me as to why any of the dumb shit you retards come up with is any more funny than this dumb shit without mentioning it's origin.

I'd even settle for a "WE WUZ"

Yeah this sucks.
They should plaster the entire game with frogs and loss edits while calling everything a cuck or a meme-something, would be so much funnier.

Why don't you educate me on why your dumb shit you retards come up with is anymore funny than our dumb shit?

Hey guys, new Watch Dogs 2 trailer is up!
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Ded Sec really took a dive from what they had going in Watch Dogs 1.

Nobody has claimed it is more funny, just that it is equivalent, which it is.

Your moving of the goal posts indicates you are beginning to realize just how retarded the position you have taken is.

go back to liking rage comics on facebook

It reminds me of that anti smoking ad with memes.

>Implying Humor Type A = Humor Type B
Retard.

Except this is a case of Humor Type A = Humor Type A.

Your need to belong to an exclusive "non-normie" club has warped your mind, user. You're deluded.

Post more pics and .webms, you fucking babies.

HELLO FELLOW KIDS

>b-but my humor is sophisticated

You cannot be serious...

You really are deluded.

damn that trailer is 2cool5u bullshit

What exactly is the target audience for this game?

N o

kids and teens
like most ubisoft games

it seems they hired aisha tyler or something

The "My sense of humor is fucking superior" starter pack:

your web browsing history

Memers

Gay

the meme agers of course

It's probably because people are already skeptical on Ubi after Watch Dogs and Ass Creed Unity being buggy as hell and the recent Tom Calancy Division game being lackluster and downgraded

Newfag detected

His legacy survives user

Jesus fuck I hate memes. 99% of them aren't even funny, it's just the same punch line over and over again. And Cred Forums ones are some of the worst

Thanks for letting me know faggot. I'm sure everyone entered this thread for your opinion on memes.

>Women humor

Somebody needs to stop the manlets in charge of Ubisoft so no more games get ruined by roasties.

Thanks babe :)

(You) too :^)

Don't let the newfags wear you down too fast user.

This I had more respect for their anteks. All of what I'm seeking is just childish