Kingdom Hearts

Who's hyped or Kingdom Hearts 3

New 0.2 gameplay on ps4 in new engine
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ0cB9m1lTE

I'm hyped and all the people that complain about team Osaka should shut up
Both teams can make good and bad combat systems and at this point even tokyo wouldn't be able to balance all the gimmicks that are in KH3
Nomura also said voice recordings also started. Can't wait for more info in Dec

Huh, I wonder why they changed Spellweaver's visual to Ars Magica.
Yeah but he didn't say if that was for 3 or them doing more for 2.8, so I'm not gonna get overly excited just yet.

Considering the demo at E3 was already in english i'd say it's most likely KH3. Not that that means it's finished or anything. But i guess it's a good sign. I just hope it won't be rushed, it just feels so weird that there was nothing for years and suddenly it seems to be so close
I hope it will have enough content and a good OST and enough super bosses

>Considering the demo at E3 was already in english
The 2.8 demo? There really wasn't a whole lot of dialogue in the demo. I'd assume the whole thing would have more.

I mean, the game was supposed to come out in december so the production of the disc would've srated somewhere around november.
And i doubt they start the voice recording just a month before the disc production starts

>Who's hyped or Kingdom Hearts 3

I am hyped, but I am sadly not Kingdom Hearts 3. If I was Kingdom Hearts 3, I would totally release myself for you all right now.

Is Kingdom Hearts the most fun and creative hack & slash out there?

>Both teams can make good and bad combat systems
Its only been bad from Osaka

Yeah and they only made small budget mobile games
Seing how XVs combat turned out just having team tokyo won't give you a 10/10 combat system

And even team tokyo wouldn't be able to balance all the shit

That doesnt change the argument against osaka friend, its still stands

Where did this hate for the BbS team come from? I swear 6 years ago this really wasn't a thing.

Stop bringing up FFXV.
The combat is pretty good (maybe great) and you will only attract shitposters if you mention the game

Just hoping 0.2 is a full game and not a 2 hour long KH3 tech demo.

While Nomura said that when he recently sat down and played through it was longer than he thought it was gonna be, it's pretty much there to give us a taste of KH3.

I believe that this is meant to be about the length KH3 world. It's to give us a feel of the new engine (with a slight BbS twist just for this game) and to help advance the series's narrative.

PC When guys?

You guys will hate it no matter what unless it's not 1:1 KH2FM anyway, so why even bother

MUH OSAKA/TOKYO should be a meme at this point.

When speedrunners told them that muh osaka lvl 1 critical runs are unbalanced

Around the time that they give up on having meaningful sales. So probably a few years out.

>You using the dpad
>Lightning faawst

Why are grills the worst at gaming?

wtf happened to her lads

It's an Action RPG.

oh user
I'd love to be wrong tho[/spoilers]

ASPECT RATIO

DANGIT

a bunch of speedrunners that actually played BBS (all characters) more than twice like most finally were able to articulate why it's nearly as well designed as 1 or 2, and pointed out the team was different and that might be why.

Because the game is unbalanced if you play as Terra and the bosses are just one hit of dead unless you abuse i-frames.

I think the unicorn man is cute

Ira? Well that's...something?