>die
>repeat

how do i git gud?

You dont.

stop being bad

play recon

It's too late.

you don't

I really have grown sick of battlefield, I don't even remotely enjoy 64 man servers.

I remember back in the day people used to actually run their servers, and would have rules, limit stuff so it didn't get out of hand

but nope not these days

every server is NO RULES INSTA SPAWN NO RECON LIMIT 24/7 KILLFEST INSTANT HELIS

i just play arma now

Point at enemies
Click

It's literally that simple. How stupid do you have to be to fail at modern FPS?

You dont you just spawn on a vehicle and never leave it.

Stop spawning with the Buddy system

seriously the most retarded system in the game. Always spawn at A, B, C or whatever point is available. Never spawn on a buddy

I know you're butthurt that quake is dead as shit, but have you even played bf4?

its literally sniper fest, as is every battlefield anymore

Stop spawning on team mates, stop spawning on points that are being capped.

Learn to use the right attachments on your weapon (rule of thumb is compensator+stubby on any assault rifle). Learn to hipfire. Learn to crouch and jump, french jump, bunnyhop etc.

Learn to drive vehicles too if you can.

What the fuck does quake have to do with anything?

Or are you just butthurt because you're too stupid to play a FPS so you just lash out at whatever?

I hate fags like you.

>he actually likes NO RULES INSTANT SPAWN INSTANT VEHICLES 24/77 FRAGFEST INSTANT HELI 24/7 MEATLOCKER DEATH servers

Instant respawn and stuff like that ruin the game. It wasn't designed to me played like that.

No, he's probably referring about how retarded you are to actually think all servers are meatgrinder 24/7 fast respawn.

I have plenty of servers to choose from with good vehicle spawn and map rotation rules.
You're simply stupid and bad at the game and looking for excuses.

The 4 decent servers are always filled.
Also fuck BF4's boring vanilla maps.

>You're simply stupid and bad at the game and looking for excuses.

except thats wrong and you're just one of those delusional faggots too casual for other games so you defend bf4 like its your job

>I have plenty of servers to choose from

funny because all I see is instant spawn shit, and every other server is dead as fuck

All I said was that instant respawn wasn't in mind for the game. Please calm down and stop insulting me.

Play Bad Company 2

So? Just get in queue, every time a match ends people leave and you can get in, can't wait five minutes?

Also since they gave out all the DLC for free you have no excuse, lots of servers running DLC maps in rotation now.

Not really, I just don't like idiots like you.
I play many other games, BF4 might be casual, but it's still a good game and it has lots of things that differentiate good from bad players.

Besides, if you can't deal with helicopters, what does that say about you?
There's so many ways to deal with them it's not even funny. And if you're that bad that having to deal with "heliwhores" is too much for you you can just go to those "noob friendly" servers that ban people with high k/d, I'm sure you'll fit right in and feel safe form those big bad meanie helicopter pilots.

I can give you a list of servers without those rules on NA. Or EU if you want to.

Now, just because you can't use the server browser properly doesn't mean those servers don't exist. Don't hate the system if you're too stupid to use it properly.

Nevertheless instant spawn still doesn't mean that a player can be on a vehicle 24/7, as there is a cooldown between dying and being able to spawn, in that span someone else might (and more than likely) will take the vehicle.

And again, there's tons of servers NOT running instant spawn, so why is that a problem? Just go to one without those settings. Do you also bitch about servers that have a no snipers rule or a no explosives rule?

>bf3
>grind metro all day erryday

>bf4
>get metro dlc for free
>grind metro all day erryday

I hate rules on metro servers. One cunt banned me for using a bipod.

I think these are PC problems. I play on ps4 and it's never a snipe fest, never a NO RECON LIMIT INSTASPAWN etc. aside from the occasional Brazilian Locker only servers, which I block.

>Battlefield beyond 2

You will never git gud.

You are casual trash.

Been playing this game, and am not sure what the fuck some people are talking about. There's always a couple snipers. But they never do anything cause they're always too far away from battle. Just ignore em.

Also, this is one game where hardcore mode sucks.

>consolized bf
no thanks

>Not playing bf2142 revival

Metro in BF4 is absolute trash though and more servers run Locker than that.

>running around in CQB 1 shotting people with the 870 MCS
Fuck yes.

Know where you're spawning, what points are captured, and whether the spawn you're taking (whether point or squad) will be safe enough to drop into. From there, know what sides you're likely to be attacked from, what route you're going to take on account of your weapon and kit, etc.

>2142 revive
played it and it broke my computer and my team was full of snipers, pretty fun having knife fights

learn to lead your shots. Was literally the only thing holding me back when i first started playing.

This. It's just not not worth it to spawn on fighting squadmates, you get fucked almost every time if you do that.

i never got the bf is so much better than cod thing, its the same game with bigger maps and some vehicles

Why would you ever play metro in bf3? Its a nonstop shitfest of headglitching grenadespam and bipod fuckery. How can you possibly enjoy any of it?

>Know what weapon do what, dont try to outsnipe a sniper, if the guy has a DMR take cover, if the guy has an smg, and you have a sniper, use your secondary and so on
>NEVER EVER run in the open, always have a cover to get behing within a few meters, don't stay around the "frontline" where most poeples are fighting, try to flank so you can get the first shot on your ennemies
>dont listen to music, listen for footstep noises
>don't try funny accesory combinations, laser pointers are useless out of close quarter maps because they give you out, silencers should never be equiped on snipers/dmrs, most guns are best raw with a red dot sight anyway
>standing still and crouching improove your accuracy, if you see ennemies comming ahead of you, take cover, crouch if possible and then start shooting, taking your time is always more rewarding than spraying past 20m, at less than 10m with an automatic weapon, use hipfire
>avoid any encounter against vehicles if you are alone, assist your fellow engeneers if you can
>dont stay in one place more than 10 seconds

>Metro in Bf4
>they remove headglitching and add flanking routes
>absolute trash

I think you meant to type BF3 there, buddy.

>laser pointers are useless
>not just turning it off when not in a range where it's necessary
>actually believing most guns are better raw with only red dot

What a shitter.

>for CQB combats with an assault rifle: ergo grip+heavy barrel OR stubby grip+heavy barrel
>for medium range combat and overall fighting: stubby grip+compensator
>for longer bursts: stubby grip only on weapons with more than 800rpm, stubby+comp on less than 800 rpm weapons

You can't. It's too late for you OP.

People have been playing this game for so long that they're approaching perfection.

I started playing a while back and it's kind of lame how fucking crazy some of the players are. They can pull some awfully insane tricks.

You also have to configure your weapons correctly or you're at a disadvantage.

>On that forest map with the factory in the middle
>Some guy on the other team gets in the little bird or whatever
>Is literally invincible, nobody can take him down
>He just pops behind a building as soon as you get a lock on him
>End of the game he's like 75 and 0

The game just stops being fun at this point. Maybe I'm just bad. Whatever.

haven't played in a year

what are the best weapons of each weapon class nowadays?

>tfw you git gud with the vehicles and are literally unstoppable farming everyone in the server all game long without ever dying
>tfw enemy team gets buttblasted and tries to jihad jeep me or mass stinger lock me and still gets rekt
>tfw hackusations "you aimbot on the tank" and such

Though it helps that with the recent influx of 5$ players it's easier than ever to farm people in this game.

There isn't a clear best yet but for assault it's mostly M416/ACE23 (they fill the same niche), SCARH, M16A4 and AN94 if you can deal with burst fire and the AEK for ezmode cqb.
For engineer it's the P90 and AS VAL, carbines the A-91, ACWR and ACE52, if you like the ACE23 the ACE21 is literally a shorter ACE23 (has less ADS accuracy but better hipfire, carbine damage model).
For the support it's either the MG4/AWS for 800rpm spam or the M60/240B for high damage, M60 has the same ttk at almost all it's ranges due to how it drops off, so it is very consistent and good to fight people with.
For snipers it would be the M40A5, JNG90 and M98B for long range, Scout Elite and CS5 for close range.

All shotguns are good but the ones with the best stats are the UTS15 and Hawk12.

All DMRs are mostly the same but the QBU-88 has the best stats in all departments, however it has a very small magazine of 10 rounds instead of 20 like most other DMRs.

dumb advice.

i can take out a sniper with my scar-h
i can run in the open because only the chokepoints are watched that hard

>dont stay in one place more than 10 seconds
very dumb, camping is good in any fps

scar-h is the closest to the g3 from bf3, so scar-h.

as-val is not that good anymore, its not the sniper it was from bf3, ak5c is the best

support is the mg4 since with the highest spm it is the most deadly when bipoded

i forget what sniper i used (havnt played in a year) but its the one with the highest range and damage

AS VAL is better than the AK5C, nevermind the fact that they're in different classes anyway.

And MG4 shares the same stats with the AWS and M249, only that it kicks to the right instead of left and has 100 more in the mag than the AWS but with a longer reload.

>dat cod with tanks
Cockest bf i ever played

>things that have never happened more than once or twice

>People have been playing this game for so long that they're approaching perfection.

i went back to play BC2 a couple of years ago, and found this was exactly the case.

forget perfection, it was downright exploitation. these guys would not just team-stack, they would also steal vehicles. usually after 5-10 minutes of complete domination people would just start leaving.

it's because of shit like this that i pay full price for a game at launch. everyone is new, everything is new, people are figuring shit out, experimenting and being adventurous.

believe it or not, good games do have shelf-life, especially MP games.

for a beginner, its better not to push your luck, I know you can take snipers down with the scarH, the PKP, ... but its not practical, and outsite of thoose weapons, it is to be avoided, so I dont see how its a dumb advice

I wouldn't say every time, just every time if you're not sure what's going on.

If your squad has done a wide flank, then spawning on them is not only a great idea, but will help them get a strong push and change the pace of the game altogether.

The problem is when people are spawning on squad-mates too close to an enemy cap. That's not really the system's fault, and more the player's.

It was so bad that DICE had to make it so you couldn't spawn on team mates under fire, to help stop the bitching from baddies that would spawn on team mates getting shot and die instantly.

Well it was a two fold problem. You had the issue of people spawning on their squad-mates and having spawn protection (the brief period before their screen loads) to become a body shield for the person you were shooting at, and for the player that then loads into a firing squad and dies after the protection disappears.

Yes, people spawning with spawn protection was annoying, but make no mistake the changes were made to appease the baddies who filled the forums with pages upon pages complaining about the spawn system.

I saw it all the time, people spawn and die instantly then whine in chat. Spawned on a team mate in the middle of an objective while under fire? More common than you'd think. I'd know, I used to farm these people in Locker until the spawn changes were introduced. All you had to do was wait that quarter of a second of spawn protection and shoot away.

k

You getgud and compensate, because literally every game including and post BF3 play like this.

BF4 makes me so mad. Why did they decide to buff tanks by creating that idiotic weak point damage system? There was nothing wrong with destroying tanks head on in BF3. There's also that attachment that auto-spots when you aim so more often then not you're showing on the map to the enemy so you can't even fucking squat in a bush to do surprise attacks on vehicles because some faggot somewhere aimed his gun in your general direction. I just want Bad Company back, mainline Battlefield is fucking awful.

What? There was directional damage in BF3 as well.

Also BF3 tanks were stronger than 4.

In 4 you have to play it much safer to stay alive as a tanker than in 3, nevermind the fact that canister shell was broken six ways to sunday in 3 while it's balanced in 4.