I MUST MOVE ON

I MUST MOVE ON
AND I MUST NOT GIVE INTO THIS God Eater thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxzTLi6WCCc&index=65&list=PLLefDzxwwh4cimIsr_8V6yDXuMKSxQwvy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck am I having a hard time sexualizing Ciel and why did it take me so long to check out buster swords?

Who decided gathering 400 different outfits was okay for a trophy? Literally the hardest thing to do in Rage Burst.

>Sexualizing Ciel
No you, can't.

>that final multi-mission with the defense squad
Goddamn, I like the guys but fuck that mission.
Double Sekhmet immediately followed by double God Arc soldiers was fucking bullshit.

Memories keep flooding in, showing the paths I should've taken but
Now the time has run away from me, I cannot change a thing.
I remember how you counseled me, with wisdom of the ages true:
'Live your best life' you told me and, 'you walk the earth but once'
And now you've come to see me once again, I feel safe at last.
Although I feel the end is coming closer unto me.
If I could only travel back in time, to peaceful days gone by...
But this is my price to pay - to not survive beyond this very day.

Oh the pain is lessened when you're near, there is no fear.
I'm whole again, like in days long by, if only for a while.
But it hurts, to have to leave you so, I don't wanna go.
Could this sacrifice cost me my life?

If I could live my life again, to treasure every little moment then,
Satisfied, I'd leave you all behind, accepting of my fate.
But I am full of grief, to leave this life so incomplete.
My dream is coming to the end.

I don't have a problem with the double God Arc Soldiers but yeah, double Sekhmet is horseshit.

Well, the soldiers just run around and make a general nuisance of themselves and the mission was basically over once you got past the Sekhmets, but as long as at least one Sekhmet is alive, the Soldiers have a horrible tendency to fuck my life up at the worst possible moments.
Who even thought it was a good idea to dump all that in Aegis? I'm not one for using grenades, but you can't even use that here to separate them, even if you wanted to.

>Listening to God and man lyrics after GER
This is some feels I dont want.

And now the light is fading, broken wings have brought the journey's end
Your voice, that lead me safe thus far, is fading from my ear.
You were everything to me, a light to guide me in my darkest hour
Don't wanna say goodbye just, don't wanna be alone.

And then you've come to see me once again, I feel safe at last.
Although I feel the end is coming closer unto me.
If I could only travel back in time, to peaceful days gone by...
But this is my price to pay - to not survive beyond this very day.

Oh the pain is lessened when you're near, there is no fear.
I'm whole again, like in days long by, if only for a while.
But it hurts, to have to leave you so, I don't wanna go.
Could this sacrifice cost me my life?

Oh tomorrow will not ever come, my night's begun.
And I must travel far beyond, to places yet unseen.
Remember me, and treasure every day, even come what may.
Forget not the precious gift of time, I pray.

If I could live my life again, to treasure every little moment then,
Satisfied, I'd leave you all behind, accepting of my fate.
But I am full of grief, to leave this life so incomplete.
My dream is coming to the end.

What the fuck is up with skill building in GER?Is it fixed and not random?I keep getting the same shit over and over no matter how many times i've restarted.
It feels so nice to dump lvl 10s and get a lvl 5 compound skill

So, the draining thing that Spartacus can do, what does it actually drain?
Is it leeching health off of other Aragami, is it just inflicting a debuff or is it all flavour text?

I don't know the specifics, but it drains Oracle from nearby Aragami.
The more Aragami in the area, the more he can drain. The more he drains, the more powerful he gets.
Highest I've seen him is 6 lightning wings.

Seems to just be a damage buff that also changes some of his moves, but he's so pathetic that it doesn't even matter.

Yeah, I was just wondering if that whole "it's draining Oracle" is more than just flavour.
I assume so, because the other Psions all actually effect the other Aragami, so I don't see why Spartacus has to be special.

He's not special, all Psions do is control Bias Fields/whatever it was called to influence or control other Aragami and disrupt regular God Arcs functions.
Spartacus is basically just forcing them to raise their hands for his spirit bomb with his Bias Field trickery before he absorbs it like Goku in that Super Android 13 Movie.

Although all of this is negligible because you can hit him out of gathering Oracle and his attacks are more predictable than an Ogretail.
He's basically just Hannibal Zinogre.

>He's basically just Hannibal Zinogre.
That's pretty damn accurate.
Though I suppose Zin actually has an uninterruptible charge at some point, though it can still die horribly before ever getting to that point. I don't think Spartacus can lay claim to the same.

I just meant the 3 charges and the attack boosts, Zinogre's actually got some relatively challenging moves and he at least poses a threat.

Spartacus is almost weaker than a Kabbala-Kabbala sadly.

Ciel is too cute for sexualizing

How the fuck do you unlock Ci Cerca EX

also is there anything else to do after the Extra missions other than being raped by Crimson Orochi?

Do you have the theme for this thing? For some reason i can't find it on youtube.

Huh, I thought he died so fast when I actually fought him after taking out his entourage in the Defense Squads survival mission was because that was my first time using Blood Rage.

Sad to hear that he's actually a pushover, especially since he LOOKS like he should be intimidating and tough to fight.

It's fixed, sort of.
If you keep resetting, you'll keep getting the same results, unless you do a bunch of missions.
This CAN be good if you get something in the middle of a batch of rebuilds that ends up being for the wrong weapon type - you end up doing it on a Random for example, or it's something you'd REALLY like on your preferred gun. You can then note where it is and then just make sure that the Nth skill is made up of the desired weapon.
But if everything is shit, the only way to fix it is to do a bunch of missions. One or two will just progress it down the line a little bit.

I respectfully disagree.
GE girls are all for sexualizing, and the developers know it.

Do i have to do difficult missions for it to change or i can do fast and easy stuff?

Arius Nova battle theme? Vi et Animo is the name, I think.

Nah, he's a complete pushover.

He's a Hannibal that seems to take more damage and stay stationary a lot more .

Spartacus is the most disappointing aragami in the game.
I was really looking forward to it, too, because Hannibal is my favorite thing to fight and has been since GEB, and it's a psion Hannibal, and yet it just dies like a bitch and any threat at all comes from its buddies.
Even letting it sit and charge fully doesn't make that much of a difference.

Then why is it that I can't even think of lewd things involving Nana despite the way she dresses?

Maybe it's because of the way she dresses and the fact that she doesn't seem to realize she looks like a slut.
You don't want to taint that innocence.

Anyone got a decent bullet for Fierce Kongous in Resurrection? mine don't do shit against them.

Even if you were to say something to her, she wouldn't understand - everything's covered, after all, why would there be a problem? She's just wearing what she thinks is cool.
She really is too innocent.

HDH doesn't seem to work on them because it homes in on the back or cloth.
Manually aim IODs to the face?
Fuck Fierce Kongous.

That scene song or nova theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=BxzTLi6WCCc&index=65&list=PLLefDzxwwh4cimIsr_8V6yDXuMKSxQwvy

Are there any OBJECTIVELY best weapon/gun/shield for each category?

Finally beat the Crimson Orochi. Its weird how easier it was after I switched to scythe and got a ton of healing regen/lifesteal stuff. I think everyone died once too. It was a shit show the first time.

No, only an objectively worst for each category.
and that's Anything/Shotgun

Light of Ruin, though I don't have the recipe.

A few shots, 1-2 if you aim right, and you can easily break the back allowing you to actually do damage to the bastard.

>Best Weapon.
Hammer.
Probably any Crimson Orochi weapon for RB.
Res I'm not sure, maybe Arius Nova weapons.

>Best gun.
Debatable.
Arbalest for Res, Ci Cerca for RB.

>Best Shield.
Any Tower Shield at all, namely Joseph in RB2 for the best looks.

Nova theme and the other user already answered, but thank you. Maybe i'm just retarded but i feel like both Arius's theme and Blood Rage theme sound a little different in the game, in the game the BI BO BO BEBEEEEEN is a lot more hearable just as I WILL WIN is a lot less hearable ingame thanks to the additional music piece.

i probably am retarded, i've been feeling seismic movements for 2 weeks now

>Ci Cerca for RB.
How does someone get this? Last i heard there are 2 buyable and the second is unlocked with rank 11 Susano'o pieces, but i have neither gun unlocked despite finishing the game.

already got LoR, I used Arbalst most of the time so I haven't tried it with the Gravegun yet

WHAT REINFORCED WEAPON DO I GET? I GOT 2 CRYSTALS AND TOO MANY CHOICES FUCK
Also where do I get the others? I have the ones required for the Goddess Sword/Shield

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDAMNIT

>WHAT REINFORCED WEAPON DO I GET?
I dont fucking know user, THE ONE YOU USE MOST?

I don't recall sorry.
I have a +30 one, but I don't use it because my other gun has better skills.

Oh right, Res. I missed that, sorry.

HDH might still work if you use Divine ones.
Basically just use any good bullet that does Divine damage or Divine melee weapon and aim for the red cape thing, once that bond is broken he no longer ignores damage.

I MAXED OUT THE BLOOD ARTS AAAAAAAAA

Nah HDH doesn't work at all, but I just cheesed the 4 Fierce Kongous on Challenge with LoR.

What's even the point of Reduced Guard Damage on a Tower?
Or is this simply the only combination skill that gives Guard Speed and Radius?

Reduced guard damage for auto guard because I'm always shit at blocking at the right time.

Doing this for the trophy currently. Killing ouroboros the whole day now. At least I got one or two decent god arcs this way. Shits tedious as fuck. I hate my trophy autism sometimes. I just want to play GER now but I at least want 80% trophy completion.

I've never used Auto Guard, does it have a reduced effect or something?

I want to fuck the shit out of Licca

Auto guard uses up your hp, but you don't have to manually guard as long as you don't do an action at the same time, it hurts when crimson orochi starts spamming his fucking gay ass machine gun fireblasts over and over and over again and I fail to dodge it.

>tfw having more fun with RES than RB
What the fuck?
I miss the characters and places but why RES more fun for me.

So you already did it? Congratulations, I guess.

Personally I just mash Arius Nova Hammer into him until he croaks.

Isnt this just a general at this point
When do we devolve into discussing whos asshole tastes better, Ginas or Liccas.

I'm burning myself out with God Eater I've played Resurrection nonstop since the launch of Rage Burst. Now I'm on Rage Burst and I'm slacking. I keep missing my gear from Resurrection like my Gabboro or Arbalest.

I'm at D14 Resurrection and it's kinda boring.
I wish we had a functional multiplayer.

Because it's the newer game and thus more polished game.
A shame they didn't bring in a bit of the new stuff that wouldn't break lore (like the new mooks and Garm), but eh.
Licca is for being a best, not for lewd

Don't think we have the population to sustain a general and I pray that we generally stay out of those kinds of discussions.
I fear going tot /vg/ will just result in a crappy general, possibly with some added namefags to make it extra bad.

tfw no pet capy

That was basically the sole discussion before release though.

Well when that happens I'm out. I can already see the tenacious waifu posters ruining the threads. I'd rather we just stop making daily threads and make them a couple times a week. /vg/ is where good discussion goes to die.

>Kanon out of ammo
Haha, im-fucking-plying.
Frugal+Trigger Happy is absolute bullshit.

>that one fag who keeps posting webms of his character
I'm looking at you blond white cloak. Either fuck off or get some real style.

>double Sekhmet
>hard
>mfw anti-grav LL bombs

I wish there where more than just 4 skill slots for your party members. I always end up giving my characters their 2 unique skills and hp up / damage cut (or more healing items and that one skill that lets you resist lethal blows if your HP are above 51). There is so much cool stuff to give them, but it would definitely just end up worse than this combination.

>you will never hug a giant capybara

especially when backed by Oracle Cartridge

A monkey was being a bit annoying to her.

I refuse to believe that she managed to unload that much ammo on a single Kongou without it dying a horrific death.

If their survivability went up by rank automatically like their damage does, such that you only NEEDED to give them survivability stuff for very specific things (like Crimson and whatnot), that'd be great.
Instead, it's as you say. Two slots filled with survivability, and for me it's one or two of the uniques depending on the character, with the other slot sometimes going to something else (since sometimes the uniques just aren't really worth it)

It even took some shoots from Gina too.

For bucklers it's Kongo shield if that still exists.

It's the only damage increasing shield and it's good as fuck.

Medium shields you never use and Tower shields it's whatever has the skills you want.

Weapons are by element and skills, might want to have one that's pure pierce/slash/crush

This is from GEB, haven't played the newer ones

>with the other slot sometimes going to something else (since sometimes the uniques just aren't really worth it)
Same, just that this one skill usually barely means anything. There are quite a few fun and probably good combinations, but it hurts more than it helps because the characters will die to anything without the survivabilities. Hope in GE 3 the whole skill system gets reworked. Like having it similar to your support skills, just that the points you can spend get up on each rank or something.

And GE3 better is for Vita as well. I would be so fucking pissed if its console only.

Kanon want us dead.

there is a reason why shes still single after all this time

remember kids, Soma is pretty emo for a good reason

It's "descent", unless you're implying he's decent.

sorry I was drunk when I made it

I want to hold hands and share sandwiches with Nana!

I don't find Double Sekhmet hard, I find the assholes annoying as fuck.

I never wanted to get Stunned into another Stun and fuck Sekhmets for being able to do just that.

>share sandwiches with Nana!
Careful what you are asking for pal.

But I use medium shield exclusively. Have since Burst, continue to do so now. Nice midpoint between everything.
Never liked the Kongou shield in burst because while yeah, it upped your damage, its defenses were shit and all, even for a buckler, and you could just get those skills elsewhere there. Now you can just ADD them to your shit, so it's further outclassed (and ugly to boot)
I've found that giving people with assaults a nice highcost bullet will make them attack in melee more often. Which is useful for a certain member of Blood who you want to be charge gliding as much as possible, rather than shooting shit with his gun.

>yfw you broke Hannibal's nuclear reactor backpack for the first time

I don't know man.

The 0.1s less deploy time sound useful on paper, but the tradeoff of more stam drain and still losing health is just too much.

And yeah, if you can just add skills to what you want there's no reason for specific shields, go by element or just general good base stats

A man eats whatever his love prepares with a smile, because he that her happiness is JUSTICE!

It get's even more pathetic once that happens.

Capybara memes please

My reaction was 'Wait, you mean this cool looking dragon is actually an even cooler looking dragon-angel? Shit yes.'

water pigs

I know this is about Shio, but it reminds me of Johan too.

And all this could have been avoided had Paylor actually told them what the charm was for.

Sorry to ask 2 dumb questions(GE2)

1)How do you get "+5" "+whatever number" on your weapons again? I completely forgot.

2)Do you have to complete 100% of that character's episodes to have their voices in the archives?

Install skills with +1

Reminder for those who dont want to pick shit on the field.

but how about that 400 fashion achivement

Craft whatever the fuck you want, i was always selling my shit and crafting it again when I was bored of it.

some mats are actually hard to get due to craft oversite

I think its one of the polycarbonates but, one of the field mats cannot be downgraded for some reason

or its placed weirdly that I havent found yet

Paylor was such an a-hole, I bet he didn't get invited into the Ark.

I feel bad for Johannes, he never asked for this.

makes you wonder if Paylor ever actually got a ticket

Probably, so Paylor can see how much he sucks as he sees the Ark Project work and save humanity.

If you have so many webms could you make one of the team suprised observing the Ouroboros descending the clouds?

My money is EVERYONE in the branch got a ticked including for the family members, he was letting himself get killed in order to make sure everyone gets out there. I'm Paylor team but Johannes wasnt an evil guy in the sense of mindless letting people die.

I find it funny how everything just floods with blood once they cut her open, it's just funny in a very dark way.

if I only actually had the rest of the episodes

i can't find titty art of sariels help

Oraclogy or whatever they call it must be some interesting field to work on

>Alisa close to the kitchen
No wonder Kanon is eating cookies

are they really cookies?

The fuck is Soma reading.

Totally me

How to fuck an Aragami girl.

I thought the best shield would be medium seeing how it's the only one that can use both the skill that makes you lose less health blocking and the skill for losing less stamina when blocking and the skill that makes you deploy your shield instantly but I don't even use medium shields so what do I know

So what is this 400 to the left of my name?

Also the last mission in this series was annoying as hell. It was easy once I stopped wasting my time rez'ing Live. Well and when I remembered I had Blood Rage. I have a bad habit of saving it for emergencies and than never using it, do that with special potions and elixirs in rpgs too damnit.

ER (Evoke Rate) or your fucking Blood rage bar % however you want to call it.

When do reinforced weapons become available and what crystals are you referring to, I'm playing RB btw.

Are you at a huge disadvantage if you just pick one you like the look of and upgrading it all the way? I just want to complete every mission but am probably not going to dick around with anything like +99.

Also Livies outfit just wrecks me. Those white stockings with skimpy dress.

mfw I was disappointed with Reinforced buster

Ah gotcha, thanks. Probably helps in multipalyer I'd imagine.

Well I just got Kanon back, this is going to be worse than Resurrection isn't it? Somebody should just impregnate her so I won't have to deal with this shit again. But I guess of you try it will magically end up on the window instead.

And an overwhelming sense of "I've made a horrible mistake"

Seems to me like she's worse than in GER. Her heal no longer heals as much and she hits me with her friendly fire more often. Maybe I'm just a bit better now and can tell it's her fucking me up though. I freaking loved her in GER.

Yeah but when do you get them?

Reinforced weapons are from getting aragami crystal 27 which is dropped by the Crimson Orochi. They are probably the best in the game (Have 3 elements and tons of damage with great skills).

Crystals are end game items that are used in crafting. They can make certain crafts require less, or are just needed to make something like upgrades.

Is there way for Vita screenshots to look a bit less like shit?

Oh her friendly fire in 2 is a fuckton worse.
Finish her character episodes and let her use her custom bullet for a single mission too, holy fuck that thing is hilariously intrusive.

Rain, Wind or other stuff like our clothes moving instead of being stiff when.

When development doesn't start on a handheld system

I had no problems with her in GER. I hate the in-game bullying of her.

realistic fabric doesn't even happen in most console games

I would settle for it limply flopping around than jutting stiff as a board.

Reminder: Kanon is not innnocent

>Do that cool devour where you do a flip and devour downwards
>BUT I HAD TO SHOOT AND YOU WERE JUST every other time

Kanon is a miracle of the universe. She's just too adorable, I wish she'd shoot me more, so I can bully her into wearing tight clothing for me.
I honestly don't have that many issues with her. Trying to complete her character episodes and she's been doing well 90% of the time

How much problems kanon causes you directly relates to what melee weapon you use and how much you dart around the enemy.
Ever since I switched to short swords kanon is no longer welcome in my party.

what's the charm for?

also any good IOD bullets for a Blast Gun?

DO SUPPORT SKILL STACK OR DO YOU ONLY USE THE HIGHEST LEVEL ONE
OOPS MY CAPS LOCK WAS ON, OH WELL

Difficulty 15, aka postgame

did you pay attention at all to the cutscene?

charm was actually a prototype material for the anti arigami walls

Hit Start just like you do in your loadout. I think they stack to 10 just like most of the player ones do, it will turn red when they max out.

The stack is just the chance of that card being drawn. The 3 stars in the corner when you draw the card are how effective it will currently be.

if you mean the ones you buy with ap, press ctr or whatever it is on consoles that bring up the skill list

if the skill level isn't red it can still be stacked

if you're talking about support cards, i know you can stack ap ones if you have support +1 but i dunno about the other cards like reward up and such

Reinforced Blaster is kind of underwhelming. I expected it to have a significant effect like the melee weapons but even on crush bullets it does like 3k more out of 27k on sekmet's lower body

Livie's skirt is too short. What a slut.

I forgot to say, this is in comparison to V-Blast Mk4 with the same skillsets for both guns.

How do I tell how many clothing items I currently have? This 400 clothing items is getting ridiculous.

I just spent like 4 million and I'm still going.

I really don't want to go on hundreds of missions just to get a bunch of items I can't craft, for clothes I have no interest in..

makes you wonder who dressed her

and why Fieldman's eyes are so bagged that he looks 20 years older then he should be

Fun fact, Lindow and Fieldman are the same age 29.

buy aramid fibre or whatever it is that you need to make the cheap stuff at the top of the list

then just craft a bit less than 400 copies of those

you have to go to your clothes menu and sell them one by one if you want to clear up the resulting clutter

>why Fieldman's eyes are so bagged that he looks 20 years older then he should be
Because he's constantly sending his daughterfu into dangerous situations in which she has to use a weapon that's also dangerous just to fix the first dangerous situation.

Stress, worry and lack of sleep.

Google says that that doesn't work.

I also tried that with B.R Long Blade Tops, though I don't know how close I got because I can't find a way to tell.

Is there any way to see what a character's blood art actually does?

some where in the database in game

or just check the wiki

Just tried my hand at Crimson Orochi for the hell of it. I was expecting a tough fight, but I wasn;t expecting to get spanked that damn hard jesus christ.

meanwhile lindow has to do PAPER WORK, and has a wonderful wife, child, and a badass aragami arm that can sprout badass aragami blades

and EVERYONE loves him

>I hope we can keep this win streak going!

This bitch is going to get us all killed with her loose tongue.

You missing the fact Yuu took his job of moving around looking for special aragamis and fucking almost tried to make Hiro a 2nd one? this guy is too smart. All his job is fuck his wife, take care of the kid and do paper work and even Soma helps him with the paper work part.

and I doubt he'd actually retire from his god eating soon considering his arm

annnd being more aragami then most others, he does enjoy his god eating

I know most people her jack it to her voice, but I find her incredible annoying with her "teehehee, just joking" and her overemotional screaming and shit. Sounds fake as fuck instead of dynamic or whatever her va was trying.

THATS WHY I URAURA

That's Fran's Mission Clear line, isn't it? I don't recall Hibari saying that.

She's easily one of the best VA's in GE though.

I can understand not liking her, but there's nothing terribly wrong with her voice or the way she says her lines.

Shirogane or Kurogane? I'm going long blade, tower and blast. I would use snipers but they get the short end of the stick here.

wait don't you need to eat the aragami core to kill it? can god arc soldiers even do that?

Probably, that's why they have mouths. Also screaming robots are cool

Sure sounds like Hibari. It's far too bubbly and crazy out of place.

It gets seriously hard to tell what operator is what and whos talking when during missions sometimes though. It's also lame your chosen support doesn't do anything so I get no Leah oneechan in my earholes.

Stupid question
How accurate do you think is?

>Sure sounds like Hibari.
I know for a fact Fran says it, but Hibari might also say it.

>It gets seriously hard to tell what operator is what and whos talking when during missions sometimes though.
They're all pretty distinctive user, it's actually strange that you can't distinguish them.
That one is entirely on you, or your speakers/headphones.

>Teruomi.
Doesn't even need explaining, you're literally tone deaf if you can't tell the difference.

>Urara.
Shy Operator that tries to learn from the others.
Not very confident.
Nice girl.
Often stutters.
Generic, but cute shy anime voice.

>Fran.
More serious than the rest, but still prone to joking around.
Apparently very bold when asking people out.

>Hibari.
Caring Operator (Like the rest) that takes her job seriously.
Tries to stay positive.
Seems to joke around the most.
Likes Bugarally.

Even ignoring their personalities and the way they talk, the actual voices of each aren't similar at all.

I meant between Fran and Hibari since they randomly swap around in the main story. Urara and Teru are blatantly obvious.

None the less it sure seems to be Hibari.

In all fairness, he's mostly getting Hibari and Fran, with a tendency towards Hibari, since Urara and Teruomi seem to be the default operators on Shit and All missions, and it's REALLY weighted towards Hibari

>Urara.
Also tries to ask you out

Back the fuck off

Poor Urara

I doubt the current state of her womb could deal with a god eater child

Even if you can't hear the difference, you should be able to tell by the way they talk.
Aside from standard stuff like "Absorbing Oracle" or "Enemy has appeared" they all have their own little gimmicks in their speech.

They're not very similar in the first place, that's like comparing Tsubaki's voice to Lindow's.
I keep forgetting that she's an Operator too.

>and it's REALLY weighted towards Hibari
Rightfully so, because Hibari is the best.

Yeah, his logic was pretty much that if you were helping to fund the project or protect the people you deserved to be on the ark, including your family. He wasn't just some asshole that was letting people buy their way on to the ark.

>Freedom Wars is an alternate universe where the ark worked and everyone got away from aragami but society became obsessed with the idea that only those who contribute to the greater good should prosper

I thought Sakaki was ok in RB but when I went back to Res, he said his goal was to have Aragami and people coexist peacefully and that was when I knew he was really batshit insane and just not a funny man with funny idiosyncrasies.

>KOs Alisa and Kota within the first 15 seconds of the fight

Oh boy this will be fun.

I gotta say though
Sariels are pretty qt.

>tfw no qt Fallen Sariel gf

Would you fug a Sariel?

Not if it's trying to eat me

How many missions is D4 I'm up to the part where Nana ran into the temple. Fuck how long will this take.

What if it wants to coexist peacefully?

There's like three good Sariel pics on the internet and I've posted the only worksafe ones.

Batshit insane plans true, but he is actually making them work, his way of thinking is, how do I save the actual people and not destroy the world while I'm at it. of course the doctor has to go crazy.

Do you have Silky pics?

What do Silky's even do? They die so fast and seem to be next to no danger.

how does a sariel eat anyway?

it just kinda kneels over whenever it fucks off to eat

Become a god eater and find out

To be fair, Aragami don't need mouths to eat anything. Since they're composed of Oracle Cells, they can absorb and devour anything they touch through their skin.

Drop lingering aoe's that make it harder to navigate the battlefield. One isn't really a big deal but they can get annoying in 2 or 3s accompanied with bigger Aragami.

Can you get Erina in that swimsuit in game? Its cute as fuck.

nope ;_;

Erina is cute.

>What do Silky's even do?
Be really, really attractive.
That and make Kyuubi fights hell.

>Summer wars manga brings the swimsuits into GEB
We need a 2nd summer wars in order to get the swimsuits in RB.

unforunately they are already way in the production of GEO and starting GE"3"

D4 takes an eternity, felt like the longest chapter to me so far. I'm mid D11.

Felt like I did no gear upgrading that entire difficulty as well, the pre burst stuff seems to have shitty pacing.

>finally reached the infamous Survival mission with Livie
>these don't look too hard, the unknown shouldn't be too bad either because it's at the end
>first few missions were a breeze, no incap, only few recovery items used
>mfw suddenly Chrome Gawain
>mfw Livie "I'm running out of supplies"
>mfw almost no recovery items left too

I'm by no mean an expert vidya player but I'm not totally shit either, managed to beat him on the first try but it was really close. I wonder if some people actually wiped to him and had to start all over.

The cutscene after that was pretty cool though.

did you RAGE Burst

Yeah I just hit that yesterday as well. Wouldn't be too bad if she didn't die constantly. I used a big chunk of my remaining healing supplies dealing with that.

What in the flying fuck is Kigurumi?

Some kind of God Arc parasite living in bunny suit?

>Reach the mission
>Got myself geared up so I dont need to bother with that stuff
>Have hp meele recover, firm stand and other stuff
I could just solo this mission but I guess I needed Livie for the cutscenes. I didnt even used blood rage which i felt stupid for not doing so in that fight precisely. Livie was just staring at me killing everything while she was eating eggs, and no I dont use blast guns.

>Dragonfang Spear BA

Wow, this shits on anything that required jumping attacks.

How the fuck did you get firm stand? I don't have that yet. Probably doesn't help I use the Buster Sword so I could only get in a swing or two max before having to back off.

I haven't done many of his episodes yet, but hikari looked into him and whatever she found terrified/horrified her. She noped the fuck out.

mfw no south americans to tell me how Capybara meat taste

>Probably doesn't help I use the Buster Sword so I could only get in a swing or two max before having to back off.

slslslslash raid is my love is my life

>was getting fond of the friar lobby song
>NOPE back to far east
For what reason.

>Probably doesn't help I use the Buster Sword
Oh man, I can almost feel your pain. I used spear and barely even got hits in easily, even if it should've been easier since I could just Charge at his arms too.

Fucker just jump around like Sonic everywhere.

Why are Hannibal and all it re-skin variants so cool?

>19:49.
But how? That's a 20 minute kill time man.

>Busta and spear

I use shortsword and had damage cut on Livie. Used maybe one item in the fight, though I also had rage saved up and used 2.

Short swords double dash with a jump and chasing skills are the best. I used buster for awhile and its funs to hit so hard and use charge skills, but its generally just a pain compared to staying on top of shit.

its one of the DLCs where you have to face all the flag ship monsters

solo

and marduk is resistant to buster swords

Best part is that you stayed in Far East for 80% of the game.

Oh, that Jack in the Box one? That's understandable then, that was annoying..
I did it in twelve without Rage Burst.

Kanon did nothing wrong.

Marduk took about 8 min because of my lack of any real damage to him, or a place to critical

Is it just me or does Freeze type Fallen Gboro suddenly gains resistant to attacks after bond break?

A lot of parts seem to become resistant to damage after breaking. Often times I will hit shit with a ruin for crazy high damage, and then hit the same part later and it barely does anything. It might be the hit tracking though.

Considering the cost of the bullets I wish they were more stable in damage output.

Bond-Breaking and rage modes change places of weaknesses, yes.

Anyone wanna play rage burst?

I'm on D5 right now

reminder which platform you're using

>Difficulty 1-10
>Alisa is fine
>Difficulty 11+
>Her survivability gradually goes into the shitter

This happen to anyone else

Ps vita

Seems really arbitrary. Sometimes NPC can stay alive for the whole fight by themselves yet died every minute other time.

Unless it's Nana. Probably stronger NPC in this game.

>Sailor Uniform doesn't have striped panties.
What a waste.

Why are RB fashion choices so awful compared to GER?

The skirts Annette uses do.

That's where your dead wrong, GER makes you look like a faggot no matter what unless you use the Lenka costume and they don't even bother giving you anything new for the Resurrection arc either besides the meme animal costumes.

>Crispin Freeman is no longer Johannes in Ressurection
Why did they even change the cast? It was fine.

>First fucking image of her in undercover is her panties

oh japs

What's the formula for Ruin in Ress? Tried the one that's supposed to work for both (that has one slot be a grav based shot and a BB chip there) but it doesn't seem to actually WORK

any good IOD bullets?

This one has the fancy aim up crap. I just want an IOD bullet where I can point and shoot.

because he's a Union actor and this was a non union project

I swear, maybe it's just me, but I just spent 30 minutes upgrading my weapon, and it then felt like I was cutting through butter the mission afterwards. Even the sound it made sounded effortless

So does anyone have a working version of the Loop Shot bullet for snipers? I tried recreating the one in the wiki that was translated but mine always shoots off into the sky rather than the Aragami

Just get rid of the first 2 modules of that bullet, You can replace the homing one with a dumfire bullet and add additional shots to the cling orb as needed.

Since you'll be firing from ground level you can loose the anti-grav chip as well.

Does giving NPCs the tower shield part from the Crimson Orochi increase their defence?

Does Kanon work well with a sniper?

>Who decided gathering 400 different outfits was okay for a trophy? Literally the hardest thing to do in Rage Burst.

It's the easiest shit to do and I finished the trophy by the time I reached chapter 15. Didn't even manage to create one of every outfit yet.

Are the God Arc Soldiers in D6 supposed to be a thread?

I took them out no problem

How to do it then? Because I've almost bought every single Top and Bottom I can and I still don't have it.

If the enemy is important storywise, you can immediately guarantee that it is not a threat.

Arius Nova is basically the only exception, but that's only because he's a beefed up Pita..

Oh boy here we go

>If the enemy is important storywise, you can immediately guarantee that it is not a threat.

okay. Also, which type of soldier drops the Golem Barrel, Splinter, and Core? I like this one gun I can get from it

God Arc Soldiers man, you even apparently just unlocked it from fighting them.

but there's two types.

They both have the same Golem prefix, so search Quest Rewards for the exact item.

Reds show up later, so if you haven't fought them yet it's probably Grey.

If you mean in general, it's because it got enraged.
The things that change a location's resistances are bond breaking (usually makes it less resistant, but in some cases makes it more resistant to some things), enraging (opposite of bond breaking, though a broken bond usually takes priority over rage), and in a few cases large changes in shape (Quaddie's hatch being open or closed determines how resistant the front is, Tsukuyomi and Arda Nova's arms being stretched out or not have different resistances)

>you now realized how ridiculous Julius copter blades part of his hair looks.

Do we ever see that big fucking god eater from the anime in the game? I mean, they had to use the helicopter to draw it away from the air ship and the thing looked as big as a building, in fact, it looked as big as that Tellthia monster from Xenoblade Chronicles X that you fight as a bonus boss.

got a pic?

>like the songs that play while you're in the Spiral Tree
>but love shouting along WINGS OF TOMOOOOOOOOOOROW as well
Ah if only you could change music per survival mission, or if you could know beforehand what's gonna play on a mission before you start it

>or if you could know beforehand what's gonna play on a mission before you start it
If you don't select any music it's always that Area's theme, or if the monster has it's own built in theme that plays instead.

Though I don't think many do that last one., maybe Pita and Rufus.

Just remember the area themes.

Areas have multiple themes now though, on rare occasions you get the nice new remix rather than the regular versions which have been embedded in my mind since Burst, and sometime you come into a mission with a Pita expecting No Way Back, and get the dull area theme instead

Hannibal and Corrosive Hannibal have Ruthless King and Endless Erosion, and Ouroboros has March of Catastrophe

This fight was hype as fuck.

Redpill me on bullet editing. Can I make overpowered bullets from the start by choosing the right combination of crap or do I need to unlock better parts?

I'm pretty sure which version of the Area theme plays was dependent on the Difficulty, although that might have been Res only.
At the very least you'll almost certainly get one variation of that Area's music if you set it to default, so it's more or less easy to tell.

Although there are exceptions to every rule.
Area themes are the best, leave them alone.
Tranquil Temple and Infernal Subway are the only not so great ones.

Yes in Resurrection, but you won't be able to make real use of them until you get Frugal and Trigger Happy as well.

No in Rage Burst, you need to level your blood bullets up to where you get the chips most recipies use. Frugal and Trigger happy also still apply, and are a lot harder to come by.

Reminder that Gil x FemC is one of the most popular ships

>Only surviving user of the early-stage old type pistol God Arc
Damn son, damn.

fujo pandering was a mistake

>You can't remove the God Eater bracelet or bad shit will happen
>Nana's mom hacked her and removed it and was fine until Nana's bullshit power got her killed

>You'll never get to spend time with Gina in awkward, wordless silence.

If Nana's mum is dead, how does mum still make samwiches?

>You willl never pose like a dumbass while Gina draws you

>Thought that submitting forms for marriage to Fenrir was just a meme
>Check the Norn
>It's real

Don't forget nigga killed a fucking Vajra with that peashooter

How she got a steady supply of Bias Factor is a mystery, though I suppose Fenrir has a lot of haters too who may be willing to help

She got it from Nana, since she had a Bias Factor since birth

Far as I remember she just hacked it so that Fenrir couldn't track her, she still wore it.

Might have found some people who were willing to supply her in exchange for her killing Aragami, in one of Nana's flashbacks, she left every now and then to kill Aragami.

>Far as I remember she just hacked it so that Fenrir couldn't track her, she still wore it.
Didn't they declare her KIA after finding her bracelet? That's what was stated in her first character entry in the database.

With how quick Rachel was on scene with Yoshino finally kicked the bucket, she could have been supplying Yoshino with bias factor on the side. It would explain how Yoshino managed to hack her bracelet, and raise Nana alone for a few years without support from Fenrir.

I wonder if the "removed it" line was a mistranslation because she has her armlet in the cutscenes we see her in. Thought that could also simply be them not wanting to make a model of her without the armlet.

There are way to many contradictory information. She might as well only 'hacked' it to remove the tracking system, but then the entry also said that they found her Bracelet too.

Which Norn, RB or RES?

Ressurection

now that I think about it

it probably isnt that hard to get Sakaki's blessing to get hitched

THOUGH, it probably comes at the price of working harder

some times I wonder what it takes to deal with a god eater pregnancy

considering you need to sign forms for it, I HIGHLY doubt its just an OKAY MAKE BABIES form

Sakaki might actively try to warn you if he thinks there is a relation ship in far east

then again its all speculation from the rather EXPLOSIVE entry of the only consumer witnessed birth of a naturally bias pulse/thing? producing human

Pretty sure that was because of P73 and not just because of bias factors as a whole.
Remember that P73 isn't being used at all anymore.
I assume there's bound to be complications, but not on the level of SPLAT that was Soma's birth.

its a thing they could explore but... it seems most of far east isnt really interested in that stuff

I wonder if there is any extra materials on this

The form is likely just so that they can keep track of it all and take care of any problems that might occur.
You know? In case they pull a Yoshino or there is some unforeseen complications during birth..

Fenrir higher ups are certainly assholes, but they're not malicious.

Who thought a Trophy for completing 100 Urgent missions was a good idea? I just want to start playing RB.

Honestly, it's a thing they should explore.
I imagine that someone like Yuu or Hiro has quite some potent genes.
Imagine more than one user of Blood Rage.

reminder

survival missions count as multiple missions added to the pile

Do the ones with multi-stage missions. Each part of the mission counts as one mission closer to that 100 mark.

What GE girl outside the dead ones and Sakuya knows about the taste of semen?

>Honestly, it's a thing they should explore.
yeah but its only going to be explored if romance is SERIOUSLY going to be a thing

Blood in game is like a Family sometimes

Is Haruomi x Kanon a thing?

Lindow and Sakuya hooked up though, and they were part of the same squad for ages.
I can see dynamics change, especially with the supposed threat of death on every mission.

No

Kanon terrifies Haru most of the time

Kanon terrifies everyone.

Well Haruomi did go out half-dead to rescue Kanon during the big Aragami raid.

Anyone x Anyone is a thing as long as you believe it is.

It was pure bullshit that the Aragami could take out Kanon of all people, if anyone would be taken out it'd be squishy Alisa

That's because, terrifying or not, he's still her squad captain.
Besides, for as much as he talks about girls, he still can't get his mind off Kate. He's not going to end up with anyone else, because nobody else is going to feel right for him.

That's not Dyaus Pita.

I swear, Haru is gonna be the Far east branch's cupid

its the ONLY thing he could probably teach

I know that already, but I still have to do shit like Overhead over and over to trigger them.

I hope there are more missions in RB if there is a similiar trophy.

actually she reacts to Vajras too

Is the final achievement (getting all achievements) for GE2RB on PC broken?

Also for ppl having trouble with the 400 clothing achievement, you can buy mats from the shop vendor and craft clothes, if that's not enough, you can also import save to change your gender for even more clothes.

When I started RB I immediately did every Urgent mission whenever any popped up.
I'm now at difficulty 9 and I got the trophy. RB has a lot more 4-mission urgents (and they seemed to pop up a lot more as well).

I know she does, but Pita is the real deal for her.

>you can buy mats from the shop vendor and craft clothes
It has to be 400 DIFFERENT clothes though, doesn't it?

>official Blood art almost never has Livie in it
I'd rather have her over Romeo or Julius

her healing is spoilers though

she has to be edgy sexy red riding reaper?

mmngh

>getting eaten by a fucking Vajra
Damnit girl, I fucking murdered the one in that early Ogretail mission.
Just, just hit the fucking legs.

DELETE THIS

Are abandoned God Arc drops influenced by weapon usage? I feel like I'm only getting ones for the weapons I'm using.

>was beating the shit out of that Vajra due to all the experience built up playing these games, and because scythes are the shit
>accidentally round fang the last Ogre Tail ded while smacking the kitty
CALL OFF THE DAMN CHOPPER, HIBARI, I CAN TAKE HIM

Pretty sure. I very rarely get ones for weapons I don't use.

Yep.

You're more likely to get Abandoned Arcs for the weapons you're using, then just when you get the skills you've been waiting for, then you get it for a weapon type you don't use

>Ciel smiling with no bullets or Capybara nearby.
FAKE DELETE THIS TOO

WHAT IS IT

Kigurumi is surprisingly competent.
I thought it was a joke at first, but he's been doing well.

Kigurumi is your OC from the first God Eater, not Yuu.

>haha, we won't show you what this'll upgrade into until you reach that rank
This is so goddamn annoying, especially with weapons that have multiple lines.
Should I upgrade my Twin Antennae now, or do I wait for whatever it's going to turn into?

I was expecting a Marduk or something, but this was a pleasant surprise.

Fake Ciel can stay.

Make new weapon.

HOW CAN I BREAK THE FALL

>tfw my MC can't stop holding her hammer like a goddamn sword
Hell it even has slice sound effects in cutscenes.

I want to use other weapons but Scythe's soul devour is just too good

>do 2 combos
>150 OP stocked

Does anyone have that one picture of the Yan Zhi

>offers a massage
>shower scene
>"in-depth" discussion
They totally fucked.

We take this monster down.

Yeah, it's the Ouroboros, it's just not as big in the game since the PSP limited what they could do.

Makes sense, you have to be careful with God Eaters, if they are incompatible it might end like with Soma and his Mom. No one wants to see the ER room flooded with blood again... that's a bitch to clean.

She prepared a fake one?

I wish Hairstyle 26 didn't have that little gravity defying tail.

Stupid wabbit!

>making a nigger
You have bigger problems right now.

whatever you say, Cred Forums

Thanks, here this is for (You)

>Trigger Happy
I did not expect it to make this much of a difference.
Seriously, who thought this was a good idea? By itself it managed to shift my damage average all the way to guns. Frugal was reasonable enough, but this is just silly.

ALRIGHT DUDES AND DUDETTES

I regret my VA choice

Come back when you get frugal and trigger happy at the same time.
I piss IODs with my assault rifle like I am a fucking machine gun and I see numbers everywhere.

>I regret my VA choice

use the import data feature on title screen menu and change whatever you like...

Just use the import function.

Man, it's bad enough already.
Any mission with two or more Aragami has me stock OP in my blast gun on the easiest one and then I just vomit death at the other one. It's silly.

What custom bullets loadout should I be rolling with for blast gun?

I meant I regretted it just at the ending scene because it was so hammy.

Normally I like it minus the occasional line about bath salts and YOU BETTER RUN, RUN LIKE THE WIND

Gate of babylon and there's this really good one from a Crimson Orochi video. He did almost 14K one a direct hit.

>difficulty 11 4-stage mission with Livie, ending in an unknown
Is this what I've seen people complain about?
Here goes nothing, I suppose.

Unless Livie has maxed out HP, Damage Cut, AND the uh...additional items one that I can't recall the name of off the top of my head, she's gonna be on the ground by the last one.
Just let her nap.

She's been doing pretty okay so far, she has max HP but I didn't get the other ones yet.
Gawain's the only thing left now.
inb4 horrid death

Which platform should I play on?

Gawain was the only thing that killed her in my run.

Whichever you prefer, the content is the same for all versions.

Well, that actually went better than expected.
Still alive at the end of the mission, didn't even run out of items.
Gawain's cool, but goddamn does it seem to have few openings. It just goes and goes and goes, and when it is resting its wingarms on the ground it's annoyingly far away.
Short Blade too stronk.

Is it 60fps on ps4 and pc? I'd rather go physical and get ps4

60 fps is PC only, due to cross-play with the PS4 and Vita.

PC is 60fps
PS4 is 30fps because lelcrossplay with Vita.

Oh, dear god, she doesn't really laugh like that does she? It's already bad enough just imaging her with an unchanging face as she just mysteriously keeps following you around with her gun ready to fire and there's no aragami present at the moment. This is jus going to give me nightmares.

thanks

>Likes Bugarally.
Has Kouta jumped on her yet? They're like soulmates by his standards.
>Thick brush art alongside regular line art
You have no fucking idea what a fetish of mine this is

>PS4 is 30fps because lelcrossplay with Vita.
I really fucking love my Vita and play it mainly on Vita as well, but fuck is this frustrating. Why couldnt they just go for 60fps if you choose to play singleplayer and lock it at 30 once you go online? Japs are so fucking lazy in some regards, I swear. Even fucking Infamous SS had an option randomly patched in to switch between uncapped FPS and 30 in the middle of the fucking game.

When the big ugly thing is within your sights and the small people who look like you aren't.

Good taste senpai

Alright, so how do I beat this crimson Kyuubi faggot? I thought the first Chrome Gawain was tough but even that was pretty easy once you learned his attack patterns, but it's like I can't even get close to the Kyuubi to attack it, not to mention it absolutely destroys the AI in minutes. Do I just need to git gud?

Rewatched the Pita episode, it felt like a comedy. I'm pretty sure my either one of my MCs can solo it. Including my RB MC who doesn't even have rank 4 gear yet or I WILL WIN.

Why did they have to make her into a meme characters whose entire fucking character revolves solely on this shit? She was some kind of a meme on PSP, I know, but in GER and GE2 there was a chance to make it just some kind of a flavor, instead all her story was
>HAHA FRIENDLY FIRE XD
>LOL FRIENDLY FIRE
>HAHA PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF MY FRIENDLY FIRE
>FRIENDLY FIRE, GUYS

Its like the WWE creative team developed Kanons character.

anime and game work differently no way

Don't worry, she has more character to her in the side material. To be honest, they never put much thought into Kanon's character in general, the friendly fire of the first game was a bug, then they saw the fandom turn it into a meme and just rode with it.

Is Blast Release a good idea or not?

Not sure how I feel about making Kanon into even more of a psycho.

Good idea if you want to forfeit your combo every 10 seconds.

Man, I really love Hibari's voice

Mukuro Kyuubi? Use stun grenades to keep it pinned and wail on the head till it breaks. That disables a few of its more annoying attacks.

I like the resolution of her GE2 character episode

>hey so I started healing more
>people really like me being a healer because I'm literally the best character at it!
>but I don't want to be a healer I want to DPS
>so I made literally the most obstructive bullet known to man

is there a recipe for Kanon's unique bullet

I like how in these games and Xenoblade when a character makes a joke like that it's either complete silence or disgust

>You can't spell Rainbow with Reyn!
>Rest of the party reacts with disgust and disappointment.

This is from GER right?

I GET IT

Shut up, babyface.

Nah, Yuu and Hiro in the mangas 1 shot aragamis without many problems. Lenka just a faggot that pita should have killed.

Nana is shit.
Alisa is shit.
Ciel is shit.
Kanon is shit.
Gina is shit.
Erina is shit.
Shio is a big fat shit.
Fem MC is shit.
Literally every girl in God Eater is shit.

user, the anime can't run on game logic, it would lose all tension and cool factor. The dire post-apoc story would fall apart and just be about cool guy gliding all around the battlefield using Predator Styles.

>bug becomes canon through memery

Who would win between Gandhi with nukes and Kanon with blast release

Just got to Difficulty 7 in RB, when do I get I HEART BURNING WITH DESIRE mode?

Yes

You can tell by looking at her name. RB names are all lowercase.

>Basically 100% GE1, decide to FINALLY move onto GE2
>All these fucking downgrades

This is agony.

Fucking Blood Arts for Short Blades.
Why can I only pick one?
Whenever I switch I miss the other arts.

Should have played 2 first, the release order goes

GE - GEB - GE2 - GE2RB - GER

Awesome, thanks.

Ah, that'd explain it. I was aiming for story.
It's seriously painful going from GER to GE2RB, there are so many missing features or tiny details that are just flat out gone.

>we have no idea how to make challenging missions, so we just throw a million Aragami on the player no matter if the mission turns out to be a huge clusterfuck or not

Hope they improve this in GE3. Shits frustrating at fuck at times and you feel like youre playing one of these weird low budget PS2 games with literal artificial difficulty with cheap deaths every 10 seconds.

Yeah, while the core gameplay is relatively untouched, each God Eater game is a massive improvement over the previous.

Can God Eater's defy gravity? I remember seeing Lenka,Lindow and Alisa fighting hordes on top of this helicarrier ship without any trouble at all, yet Alisa's hat almost got blown off and they even had time and were able to start the battle by walking into frame in that slow motion style while Lindow lights a fig and Sakuya could shoot from a copter.

The entire scene was ridiculous and I still don't understand what the difference is between a new type and an old time god eater. Being able to go from gun to sword? Because I don't remember Lindow doing anything but standing in the same spot and lazily cutting up any monster that came near him while the other two tried to one up each other.

>Being able to go from gun to sword?
Exactly that.
At the start of GE that was a new thing, hence the "new types". By the time GE2 rolls around it's actually possible for some people to make the transition to the shifting God Arcs.

I Like to think the anime was perilous 99 all day every day and the moon and the sun were replaced with a kyubi ball.

So does Lindow in the anime with the Varjas, but the anime Pita was supposed to be a step above that since it was a Desuphage and designed to hunt God Eaters and stuff.

Aside from that, New-types basically have psychic powers called Resonance. Those who are P66-compatible and take that Bias Factor have incredibly strong Resonance abilities called Blood Powers and can focus their willpower to their God Arcs to increase their output in melee mode.

Hammer has this problem as well. That's why GER's version which has a bit of everything + dodge cancelling is my favorite.

>Fem MC is shit.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

They also can resonate with the oracle their God Arcs shoot in Gun form to make new modules for their bullets hence the Blood Bullets.

Really whoever named this shit was too obsessed with Blood when it really has more to do with Resonances and Bias Fields.

Oh, so that's what all the "Sasuga New Type" was all about, it still didn't make me think Lenka and Alisa were impressive in the anime considering the things they were cutting down were useless mobs that didn't even make an effort to attack them on the craft and when it came down to crunch time the pita completely shit on them, especially at their attempts at making Lenka have any leadership abilities whatsoever.

So Yuu and Hiro have these abilities? Wait, so does that mean they could feel if one of the other new types likes them a certain way or not? could they possibly synch up with another god eater that way to increase each other's abilities? It sounds like it's only use is hijinks and romantic fuel

Where do I get pure fire crystals?

Lindow has been doing this shit for years.
Old type he may be, but he knows his stuff and has more experience than Lenka and Alisa put together, possibly more experience than the entire squad put together.
Yuu is significantly more impressive than Lenka.
>hijinks and romantic fuel
Well...

They also can read the memories of other newtypes (the best example is seeing Alisa's flashbacks to her death, reading into Lindow's God Arc, or seeing Shio's memories from the Nova fragments in Ressurection), and strong reconances lead into the Blood powers.

You ask a rank 14 fire hannibal for a date and expect them to gift it to you.

I guess they're at the "Just fuck already!" stage while the other 2 are still in the just friends stage, I don't see that blooming into a romance at all,really, in fact, the blood group seems more familial rather than one of them lusting for "Leader"

It was Rachel who named it and I'm not surprised, considering that she considered her hand-picked warriors to be superior to all other humans and God Eaters. Probably something in their blood that makes them compatible with her P66 Bias Factor.

The fact that P66 is responsible for the Blood Unit's Resonance abilities isn't mentioned in the Norn database but Rachel mentions it in the first chapter of the game.

Yuu's Resonance abilities were only very briefly touched upon - it was mainly used as a plot point to share feelings and memories with Alisa.

The Blood Captain has much stronger Resonance abilities due to taking the P66 Bias Factor. Their Blood Power, Evoke, uses Resonance to unlock dormant power in people they share a connection with. Eventually, Fenrir's engineers created a machine that allowed the Blood Captain to use Evoke on their own God Arc to unlock the Arc's limiters without it going out of control.

What's the best Assault gun in 2? Sniper and Blast were easy to figure out but with Assault i'm just using the cake one which is good but i'd like to see what's the best one.

>Amaterasu shakes her ass at me
Excuse me game, but what the fuck?

Ouch.

I know it was Rachel being herself, it just bothers me how Blood really only has to do with the compatibility with the P66 factor and not how the Blood Arts and Blood Bullets, or the Blood Powers really works.

Ciel is for endless hugs only.

Julius was a mistake, the only thing he is worth for is for his Link support.

I finally got more then 80 Urgents, I'M so close to starting RB hope there are still people playing online.

Just played the Ressurection game today. Kinda reminded me of MonHun except more anime and flashier, which is not bad at all. It's pretty fun.

Just tell me user, there isn't any Aragami that works like Deviljho 'I'm about to make your shitty material grinding be a lot worse', right?

I did 2RB first because I had played the original on the PSP anyways.

So going to GER won't be too bad, or be good rather? I mean I figure I'd miss blood arts, but aside from predator styles what other QoL changes are there that GE2RB doesn't have?

Hammer users, give me your wisdom. I maxed out Iron heart since I always hear about it. What are the essential Uprades, and skills? Does charging up the boost change anything?

She might have seen it more as a special property of their blood than Resonance or the Bias Factor.

I can't really tell if she was sincerely pursuing the Apotheosis Reinstatement since her endgame turned out to be the Devouring Apocalypse anyhow but if she was, then the Blood naming might be just her going for that Aryan master race angle.

Why does Hibari call Ciel as Shio?

>Livie is now using his God Arc
>can't select its support on all those missions where it's a required deployment
Back to old God Arc when?

I know specifically that Kate had been upgraded to a second gen god arc pretty late in her career. Gilbert was also upgraded from second to third gen but I don't really know what this entitles beyond a black armlet. Lindow is functionally second gen

But aside from Lindow's technicality I don't think we've seen anyone move from first to second gen

There's plenty of clusterfuck missions in RB, but there's no roaming, angry pickle who is out to eat you, or the other monsters, or its own tail.

I like Jho.

>Difficulty 6 in GER
>Still Vajra/Chi-You/Kougou hunter 2016
Do they eventually go away or at least have more interesting variants?

>Nana's blood arts improved

Well, I guess that makes sense, naming them Blood arts gives in the idea that they are inherent to the Blood unit, and it's catchier than naming them something like silly Resonance Arts.

You'll be getting a significantly better Vajra soonish, IIRC.
You will soon regret asking for more Chi-You/Kongou variants.

I hope you enjoy the mission with 2 fierce, 2 normal, 2 polar kongous

Don't forget the 4 Fierce Kongou one.

Chus

>but I don't really know what this entitles beyond a black armlet
That you can use your blood power in your god arc, in fact the Kuroganes god arc are 3rd gen but they function like 2nd gen with a blade, gun and shield, except you can trigger your blood powers with them. A normal gen 2, can't.

well I meant mechanically in a god arc. third gens seem no different from second gens in terms of arc functionality. Gilbert's looked the same between generations so I'm under the belief that he didn't change god arcs at all

When do you think God Eaters will start getting their own special attacks? When do you think Kanon will develop her blood power?

The shield/weapon/gun parts can be exchanged, so obviously those would look the same.
The fleshy part might very well be significantly different, but not look all that changed.

I know that RB 2 came before Res but what the hell happened to Kanon?
She's suddenly meek and shy and not 'you want my help? me? OH MY GOD, YES!'
Did Haruomi give her good dicking or something

die

forgot pic

No no, mechanically their god arcs have a piece to trigger their blood power, they probably upgraded it afterwards. Hiro god arc thanks to Licca has the Blood rage because of a modification, they are exactly in looks and basic utility like gen 2 god arcs but this ones can trigger blood powers.

Which one, Cred Forums?

Only God Eaters who take P66 can develop Blood Powers and among those that don't, only those who share a connection with the Blood Captain can learn Blood Arts through the Captain's Evoke.

By the end of Rage Burst, God Eaters other than those in Blood are being tested for and offered to upgrade to the P66 Bias Factor. But I'm guessing it must be pretty rare because 2nd Gen God Arc compatibility rate is much lower than 1st Gen and from there compatibility with P66 and the 3rd Gen Arc it controls is even lower.

Since Kanon hasn't upgraded to even a 2nd Gen Arc even by the end of Rage Burst, it can be assumed that she is not compatible with 3nd Gen Arcs and therefore cannot develop Blood Powers.

GER hammed up her personality a bit from the original Burst, which is more similar to her personality in RB.

It was stated that nobody could get P66 to work until Rachel messed with it.

Anyways by GE2 second gen compatibility is commonplace, I don't think first gens are commonly even made anymore.

That's from the original rage burst to GER right?

>it can be assumed that she is not compatible with 3nd Gen Arcs and therefore cannot develop Blood Powers.

and a collective sigh of relief washed over the group of recently terrified squad captains.

Yes, but by the end of Rage Burst, people were being tested for P66 compatibility so I guess Fenrir just stole Rachel's research and used it to benefit more God Eaters than her special snowflake spec ops unit.

You should read the Norn database entry carefully again - it's not 2nd Gen compatibility that is commonplace, but 2nd Gen compatibility tests that is becoming commonplace. 2nd Gen compatibility is still much rarer than 1st Gen but it makes sense to test everyone for 2nd Gen compatibility anyway.

I think the confusion is because there's no new 1st gen God Eater in RB (unless I'm missing someone).
Even Haru's catches are all 2nd gen, so it's not weird that people will think that there's a lot more 2nd gen God Eaters now.

Not quite sure what you meant by that.

You were right, that was a fun Vajra fight. I hope the other variants are as fun

I sure hope you're not thinking of the Kongou/Chi-You variants, because I don't think anyone ever said "gee, that Fierce Kongou is so much fun to fight" and actually mean it.
Sekhmets are bloody annoying as well.

If it makes you feel better, the final boss of the Resurrection part of the storyline is a similar, really fun boss as well.

I don't remember any in RB either. But the new guys in RB was mostly just Blood. Norn did mention that the Far East Branch attracts skilled God Eaters due to the frequency of new and powerful Aragami species though, so maybe that's why all the new characters are 2nd Gen.

There will be more 2nd Gens though, by virtue of there being more 2nd Gen testing, including for 1st gens to upgrade if they're compatible like Haruomi did. Perhaps Fenrir is even seeing new 1st Gens as a liability and are discontinuing or reducing 1st Gen recruitment in the light of manned God Arc soldiers, which are equal in combat effectiveness to an average 2nd Gen God Eater.

That's a good thing.
She's going to be using it regardless, and using her blood art triggers her blood power.
Might as well upgrade the blood art, seeing as she's going to be using it regardless, and doing so only ups the damage and whatnot of the blood art, and doesn't change the blood power at all.
And her POWER just makes already-hostile Aragami more likely to target her. It doesn't draw in nonhostile shit. Any cases of drawing in nonhostiles is because they heard/saw the battle and would've come regardless of Nana's presence or not. It's a taunt, not a lure.

Oh alright.
Kinda hard bringing her in most of my missions though because of the fast enemies and flying ones, she rarely hits her hammer.
D4

Nana doesn't really have a love interest in GE2RB right?
Erina too right?
Does Kanon like Haru?

Yes, yes, probably yes as a friend/commanding officer.

>Start RB after finishing Res
>The clothing slot for teammates actually lets you change clothes

holy shit

Thank God.

Wait what?
I have to try this now.

What about the other girls?

Is it me or GE2RB has less lovey dovey on the girls compared to GER?

Only Hibari has confirmed love interest.

Hibari looks so cuter in this game compared to GER.
Her hair screams like she'd be the best wife in the world.

Is it Tatsumi?

Basically, Burst Kanon was clumsy moe who was a sociopatch on the battle field. A split personalities deal.
Resurrection redid her character so that she's just super hammy and peppy all the time while still being cute and murderous without the whole split thing. Pretty much a blend of the two, but her being genki all the time melds the two together so it's not so abrupt and blends well.
Rage Burst plays on Kanon's Burst personality, which makes sense, since Resurrection was made after Rage Burst.

Yes. I think it was also explicitly stated in the database, or was it characters convo, too.

Ciel - No
Livie - No
Fran - No
Yuno - No, unless you count Romeo's one-sided idol fan nonsense
Yae - Literally who
Satsuki - No
Urara - Maybe interested in the Blood Captain, gender-agnostic

She hasn't shown any inclination towards Tatsumi so it's a one-sided interest.

But if anime cliches are anything to go by, they'll either be happily married after decade of Tatsumi chasing her or she'll only admit her love for him when he gets KIA.

Urara wants the Hiro dick.
Too bad for her that all other source material pushed Ciel and Hiro together.

there might also be the fact that in three years, she still isnt a good shot that she lost confidence and pep over time i n3 years

remember people requested transfers out of the squad because of her

>it's a one-sided interest.
It isn't.

I don't remember her reciprocating.

>Tatsumi chasing her or she'll only admit her love for him when he gets KIA.
oh god i don't want to kill off tatsumi but i want this to happen and i get to bang a depressed hibari as yuu or hiro
That's a kinda sad "if".
I feel bad for her.

Is this good?

Everyone post you're Endgame speech or whatever this is

it's basically due to her own ineptitude that Squad 4 was reduced to just her and Haru, and Haru was at the point that he shoved her off to you to get away.

This, I'm honestly curious if by the time of GE3 if Kanon is banned from god eater activites completely and reassigned to an operator role. She's a curse on the organization. They can't keep her because her crazy ass shoots her allies more than her enemies and she does that on purpose for some wacked out reason, Her entire squad is gone and her commander threw her at the new guy, who manged to make her even more dangerous in the process. She's not going to get better, Yuu and Hiro may have MC powers but I doubt even they could tolerate or strategist around her need to shoot her allies.,it's not like they can outfit her with just heal bullets either because the crazy wrench gets sad if she doesn't get to kill something or at least attempt to kill something while she's out in the field.

There's only 2 options left, Execute Kanon or give her a desk job.

Ah shit, couldn't find anything. So I guess you're free to believe anything you want.

But I'm sure I remember reading something (might've been random convo with Tatsumi during mission) stating that they're actually going out but chose to act like that against each other in public.

They actually keep her around because of her bias potential, which is crazy for an old type

remember the current executive of the far east is a MAD SCIENTIST, and he'd like to see where that potential would go

The problem is that Kanon has a stupidly high rate of compatibility with her god arc, described by Licca to be literally off the charts.

She can fire really powerful shit and can take out Aragami no problem. It's literally just her friendly fire problem, which ironically enough if she just used Friend or Foe blood bullets exclusively she wouldn't have this issue.

Long story short she has incredible potential but kind of refuses to improve. Compare to Tatsumi who said he was at the bottom of the barrel of arc compatibility and had to work his way up to where he is currently.

>Tatsumi character episodes

Dude lives a hard life.

He's not that mad.

>used Friend or Foe blood bullets
makes you wonder if the gods have disallowed her from EVER finding those

Will he ever get his girl?

Why doesn't that dude shove her into the Blood unit or Yuu's unit? If anyone can work around that problem it's those two.

And when you go on about it, in a real setting, the compatability is super important. It's what gets your god arc to do what you want it to do.

Tatsumi's was almost nil and more or less he has to fight his God Arc to do what he wants it to do.

Kanon literally just has to point and it probably shoots for her due to the compatability rating.

I feel like if she upgraded to 2nd gen she'd be using a lot of devour bullets

Well he passes her onto you hoping it would get her to improve.

Which it does. Except Kanon really wants to DPS even if she's potentially the best field medic possible. So in the end it backfired and she developed her Blast Release bullet.

>>I feel like if she upgraded to 2nd gen she'd be using a lot of devour bullets
if she had a melee weapon

it'd be a charge spear, and she'd be A LOT MORE EFFECTIVE because shes also a damn good billiards player

note, Gil also has a billards costume

He can have GER Hibari.
I want GE2RB Hibari

new thread anyone?