I CAN'T HEAR YOU

I CAN'T HEAR YOU
I CAN'T SEE YOU
This game is really good.

Indeed it is, homie. Where abouts are you, or have you finished the game?

You need a bigger gun.

I've just completed my second playthrough, started experimenting with a lot of different classes and builds instead of sticking with the same one and man it was really fun.

>that playtime
Holy shit man that is a long time. Care to share any of your builds, I like learning about this kinda stuff. Who was your favourite character?

Post favorite armor

they fucked up the sound mixing during translation. the JP version is good, the NA version really ruined it.

Call me dull but pic related's armour is probably my favourite set aside from L's stuff (L the best).

How do you read the kanji tho, and yes this is 100% true

not them but I used FMJ for the damage, until late game when I needed duelist's topples, especially against the rexoskell.

Favourite character was Gwyn and Irina as a duo, they played off each other really well

>care to share any of your builds?
I'll probably end up writing up some of the stuff I found eventually. Dual Guns and Photon Saber was pretty neat.

>favorite character
It's either Yelv, H.B, or Mia

FMJ is the one of the only class lines I didn't play with properly (alongisde Shield line and "Jedi" line). Gwin and Irina were pretty cool characters despite what short screen time they got. It still saddens to me this day how undeveloped some of the characters were.

Awesome stuff my homie. I remember hating HB when I first met him, but slowly growing to love the bastard as I played.

>have you finished the game?
>finishing
>and unfinished game

Oh you

The top armor, I agree, but the utility of this set's legs is better.

These better be in XC: NX

Hell yeah dude those legs are awesome stuff. I don't think I was fond of the boots at first but I like them now.

>still going through Chronicles QUESTAPALOZA
>probably wont get to X for another 2 weeks
Fuck. I'm happy but at the same time STOP GIVING ME QUEST YOU NOPON NIGGERS

Yeah sure the will...

There are only 480 quests, you can do it

If I were to do a set, I'd pick this leg set, easily. I truly appreciate the kneepad and shin guards as well as the future war aesthetic.

I laughed since, even before chapter 6, I had a prosthetic left arm which I kept equipped all the way to the end of the game. I just like the look.

CHOCO better be the sexy suit designer

TATSU
IS
FOOD
LMAO

She is the one who made the Neilnail Skells

I didn't use Hideo Bojima until post-game as it seemed like a waste having two shield troopers.

Great for damage potential with primer, and the other green skill to increase crit rate, then loading off a hundred shell behind their back

I might have to try that out someday, thanks for telling me about that, homie.

DON'T LOOK DOWN ON THE POWER OF THE TANK TOP

Hated how many variants there were for tank tops and the lack of other casual clothes.

>Skell wears an eye patch for no fucking reason
they know

Post your Mims

I always found it weird that all the gears had fully rendered models, but we only see the Brigandier and Weltall in FMVs

No worries, but all there really is to FMJ is placing, like for sliding slinger, the purple one, and the various backslashes, beware the other ranged art that looks like the Jagermeister logo as that shoots bullets everywhere so will piss off nearby wildlife that wasn't provoked before

First pic I found of them

you should probably upload directly to imgur instead of taking pictures of your TV

your Irina wears the same stuff as my MC
good taste user

>Wearing trackies
>Not slavsquatting

I always kept their default stuff as fashion gear

The jeans on women in this game are just fantastic and I like the tank/jacket option for the fighting women. Hell, I like the tank option for the women in general.

And yes, you have excellent taste, my friend. Pro hairstyle choice.

Rendering times and cost was insane in the 90s.

FF7 had a $45 million budget and the cutscenes were a large part of that. Xenogears actually spent more money on the short FMVs than they did on all the Anime cutscenes.

For like every second of CGI FMV in a game in the 90s you're talking tens of thousands of $ and like 12 hours of rendering.

>sullying X with a plebbit clusterfuck
Remake that, this time don't make it shit.