Why does Blizzard continue to dump resources into this game nobody plays? Why can't I remove it from my Battle...

Why does Blizzard continue to dump resources into this game nobody plays? Why can't I remove it from my Battle.net sidebar?

Other urls found in this thread:

leeterr.tumblr.com/post/149799572015/sound-version-orced-soundless-version-webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a shit game, but the waifus are top tier
fucking Tyrande makes me hard instantly, I just open the model viewer and fap, never play the damn thing after lvl 10.

>this game nobody plays
fourth most-played MOBA

>They can't even beat Smite

THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO OTHER MOBAS!?!?!

That's not saying much considering LoL and Dota 2 pretty much own the market. The gap between those two and everything else (Smite, Paragon etc..) is huge.

Its still profitable probably.

third

That's still like second to last place.

yea, and still a fuck ton of people play it, you like it or not

Serious question, how succesfull is it? No, really. I wonder why because it really does seem like nobody is playing it and yet it's updated pretty frequently. Is it a worhtwhile investment or will it see demise in this year?

because its the best moba and alot of people play it
just because you dont like it doesnt mean its shit

Blizzard still updates Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 and those games are considered failures.

I'll give you Diablo 3, but in no universe is Starcraft 2 a failure.

Nobody knows because Blizzard refuses to post real-time numbers like Steam does. They don't even report sub numbers anymore so people can be playing a dead game but justify it because nobody can prove that it's dead.

It's unethical.

Too bad they went full SJW halfway through making Overwatch.

How is Overwatch SJW?

Diablo 3 is a better game than sc2 will ever be

failure? 2 of best pc game sellers of all time a failure, jesus christ user, put your shit together

Perhaps you shouldn't swim in a sewer if you want to avoid getting shit in your face.

"If you're still getting matches it isn't dead"

Breasts are sexist shitlord.

she has her robe under the armor, it makes sense and it looks good.
and dat booty

> fourth

Yeah, basically means it's shit.

unf

>two of the best selling pc games of all time

>failures

considered by who? You and the anti blizzard circlejerk in Cred Forums?

>her robe under the armor
That's not how robes look user. This only makes sense if some bitch saw the cleavage and shat her pants while screaming sexism.

And she had the booty before as well. I prefer the first version they showed.

>everybody now have a mecha/project LoL inspired skin
HA HA Ha ha blizzard you so funny

Blizzard has a few very dedicated fans, who have a lot of money and play all of their games. They don't care if user XYZ doesn't buy the skin for 5 bucks, but if whale25 buys another 16 skins for 200 bucks.

Dem big fat elf tits

so that bitch havent see silvanas, jaina and kerrigan..... sweet sweet sucubby kerrigan

Smite is mostly populated on the consoles

Pls post original

They constantly add content to keep people playing but can't retain their player base because the community is horrible and so is match making.

I play it every so often. Find games pretty easily, channels are pretty populated.

Source?

leeterr.tumblr.com/post/149799572015/sound-version-orced-soundless-version-webm

>Orcs

dropped. Don't care for them at all in SFM

THATS NO MOON

It's a dumbed down "hero brawler" that tries to emulate a moba for braindead Blizzard fans

Why do you continue to get upset about games you don't play?

>not liking orcs and elves

I'm sick of it being marketed everywhere and I'm sick of it being on my battle.net tab. At least blunderborn had the decency to keep to itself when it became evident that it was a flop.

>HotS
>marketed everywhere
>marketed at all
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

I think Heroes of the Storm is really good and I like how the different maps give you opportunities to do really dumb/gimmicky things that you can't do on more traditional maps.
Not playing right now because I've been into Paragon and I want to try the new spaceship moba. Also because Braxis is potentially a good map but right now it's super unbalanced and shitty, had 3 really fantastic games and then like 20 one sided stomps that end 6 minutes in.

Paragon meta is snowballing around the map as a 5 man stacking armor and health, waiting for a mistake and capitalizing on it. There I saved you the time.

Heroes of the Bored is just a team fight simulator, it's boring.

they are adjusting braxis holdout tomorrow I believe

League of Legends = Hillary
Heroes of the Storm = Trump
Dota = Putin

HotS is pretty fun. I play against bots every so often since the games are super short and there's no pressure.

who is peƱanieto?

I say LoL is more Trump for it's ANIMU artstyle, little girls and stupidly salty playerbase.

Bernie = 300 Heroes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Fucking Blizzard. These fucks are so uncreative they had to steal Zaryas model from overwatch? Fucking really? How do they avoid getting their shit sued. I mean that is clearly a copy and paste job.

Really makes you think