Vampires the masquerade bloodlines

Anyone else playing this?

Does low humanity give new dialogue options or does it just remove the "good" ones?
Kind of tempted to play a low humanity low masquerade Nosferatu.

I don't realy know, but with unofficial patch it gives you opportunity to have a shabbat ending

My girlfriend is, but is having graphic problems.

Fucking normies.

i have my first playthrough going but haven't touched it in a while, iirc im in the last area.
great game but don't have much time for games and have quite a few games going

i bought it, didnt touch it for a few weeks, installed the mod to make it work one day and played for like 4 hours. it was really fun, but i havent picked it back up, and its been like 3 months.

i did the bail bonds, made some girl in the hospital my fledgeling, helped the guy on the couch, reunited the lovers, and killed the prostetic murderman. combat feels clunky, but im ok with it. im sure there will be other ways around it, but its fun enough that i wont avoid it all the time. i was impressed to beat up a house of thugs by the beach only to find out i could have snuck around back and turned out the power. its nice that the stealth option is there, and i might use it more. im not a graphics whore, but the aesthetic of the game definitely deserves praise and i genuinely think it looks good

this is also my first rpg designed strictly for pc and i love how i have to enter commands to navigate a computer. the hacking could have been more than control+c or whatever by using the whole keyboard, but thats a minor gripe

what problems? some sort of glitch or what?
i don't remember the game having graphics issues, at least not any gamebreaking ones

It replaces certain options with more animalistic/beastial evil choices. It's pretty cool and definitely worth at least 1 playthrough with as low humanity as possible for the whole playthrough. Even better if you do Nos because it fits your appearance. Put points in animalism as well for roleplaying the sadistic Nosferatu.

Nice, it's the only thing I haven't tired yet, always ended up with max humanity and max masquerade points.
Only heard that hunters start to appear when you drop masquerade points.

>girlfriend

Want to play again, but seems to be borked on win 10.

Shame it's been my only game not to work

aaaaaw fuck I stopped playing once I finished the first part of the city
yet another RPG abandoned due to too many games to play

They do. I would always run with one or two violations on me because the hunter ambushes are fun as fuck.

nooooo
nobody on Cred Forums eveeeeeeeerrrrrrr talks about VtM:B!
noooooooooobody!

/s tbfh
btw i was being sarcastic

i want her to suck me off

>double sarcasm
double the nigger

Yeah, I always ended up with max humanity too, but it occurred to me to experiment with it because the tutorial mentioned how the PC "changed" when having low humanity, and I discovered that it changes A LOT of the dialogue choices in the game if you count the simple switches from a normal response to an angrier/violent or more impatient response. I try to spread it as much as I can because many people here overlook the humanity mechanic, but its effect is substantial.

As for the hunters, yes they start appearing when you lose 2 masquerade points or more, and they are carrying crossbows and torches iirc, which means you can get stocked up on a torch that deals aggravated damage pretty early. It's useful if you aren't using the Plus patch to get the fake katana from the asian vampire in Santa Monica, which in my opinion trivializes combat from then on. It's better in vanilla where they don't give you the katana so early on.

I was planning of trying out a Nosferatu for a change, but i finished the game again not long ago so i don't feel like it

Not to derail the discussion, but some recent vampire threads made me think of the Bloodrayne games, are they any good? Watching a few gameplay vids they feel like Max Paynes with more focus on melee. How do they do on toasters?

fug, now I have to do a low masquerade, low humanity run dang

Do it, it's pretty fun. Make sure you go on a killing spree immediately to get your humanity down to the lowest value (3 I think) or just use the console to set it to 3, so you don't miss any different dialogue early on, just in case.

>Now that you have banished the spooky ghost from the ocean house hotel, maybe you can dust off another place?

What did she mean by that?

hot

No, what is it?

god-tier WRPG according to Cred Forums, along with games like Planescape Torment, Deus Ex, BG 2, Fallout 1 & 2 and so on...

>god-tier
>according to Cred Forums

So, shit? Thanks famalam, will avoid.

>along with games like... BGs
FTFY

you really shouldn't, it's pretty great.

>it's a "Cred Forums tries to do edgy shitposts" episode

>Anyone else playing this?
Started a Toreador, going full guns with max celerity is pretty fun.

>Does low humanity give new dialogue options or does it just remove the "good" ones?
Yes, although it doesn't give you more "choices" just more agressive ones. In the plus patch it opens a Sabbat path.