Hey Cred Forums, so I like to play on my phone while i take my daily poop...

hey Cred Forums, so I like to play on my phone while i take my daily poop. Can you recommend me some games that are fun for ~10 minutes at a time once a day for iOS or android?

>daily
do people shit everyday? i barely shit 2 to 3 tmes per week , should i worry?

cancer, rip

you definitely have ass cancer

sorry man

F

As long as it's like at least once every three days you're probably not dying
Maybe eat more fiber though

user you may not be eating enough fiber. Having 1-2 bowel movements per day is considered normal

goodbye user

people are different, you might want to add some fibre to your diet defecating every 2-3 days is fine though

if you experience bleeding or delays of more than 4 days see a doctor my niggerfamalamjigglypufff

People have different shitting rythm I think you are fine, I shit after every meal, like I'm a duck or some shit, my digestion is crazy fast.

everybody knows that girls don't poop user

Tactile Wars; literally real time advance wars meets splatoon. It's fucking great

I have the same thing and I've seen a doctor it's normal but if you find that it is a problem eat fibre

Close to me. I'm about 2 times a day.

1-2 shits a week is classified as constipation.

3+ a week is considered "regular".

i used to shit like three times a month and then i started eating more real food and now it's like every other day, sometimes multiple days in a row

fix your diet m8

I sugget Battlecats user, tge stages dont take more than 15 minutes if you know what you're doing.
I wohld suggest you see a doctor user, my the Lord have mercy on your soul.

when you poop, is it hard to push out? you may not be eating enough fiber, if it's the opposite or discolored you may have a GI issue

most people shit after every big meal

>amerifats thinking it's normal to shit everyday
S H A R T
I N
T H E
M A R T

>Go to take a shit
>Open up clover
>This thread up top

isn't constipation having to shit but cant what happens if you just don't need to shit for like 3 day

I hate you guys

Maybe you just don't eat much. Meat in particular gives you more to shit

>shitting three times a month

Shut the fuck up you lying little nigger

C L A S H R O Y A L E

you NIGGER KEK

Cred Forums - Bowel Movements

"Depending on your diet, age, and daily activity, regularity can mean anything from three bowel movements a day to three each week."

this is from webmd and supported by several other websites.

There's one called Dream Girlfriend. It's just a dress up game but after you get through the tutorial the parts you interact before running out of stamina takes a few minutes.

Spot the retards.

explain yourself. are you a doctor? please enlighten us

people don't have ass cancer and die because they shit 2 times a week.

Nozoku Rush
Beyond 14

but could be a symptom , something related to the colon like ass cancer

Jesus Christ, yes

they're joking you dumb fuck

Enough talking about shitting and more recommending games you faggots
OP, get Downwell

Vouch this, but it's kind of too intense for a shit. Best pvp phone game I've played by far.

But I recommend hearthstone for sitting because a 90 second turn timer means turn can wipe your ass even while it's your turn.

Ass royale is too fast for this (split second starcraft-like reflexes required, I'm in arena 8, so git gud)

>daily poop
Fucking murritardclaps.stop eating so fucking much. A healthy human being supposed to shit once a week, twice if you ate alot. Enjoy your guts coming out of you're anus, claptards.

when I get really horny I have to shit. is this normal?

Nah, for fat fuck americans is normal but most people shit every 2 days or so. If you eat well your body wont have any waste to produce.