POST FORZA HORIZON 3 DESIGNS

POST FORZA HORIZON 3 DESIGNS

I wish people would make better abstract designs. Everything is either animu shit, meme shit, or replica shit.

I really gotta give to those who make the anime decals since they have to work with shapes and shit.

Can you get these wonderfully weeb designs on console? I haven't gotten the game yet and this is a deciding factor if I bother.

Also, how easy is it to obtain these designs?

You have been able to get these since Forza 2?

Every game has designs like this, and yes you can get them by just searching and going throigh.

I saw something like player based car market. Tell me, if I make some professional art and tune car up to the max can I sell it for mad dough? It is a deciding factor for me

This this this
the lack of creativity among my fellow carbros is saddening. its always weebshit or taken from some car irl.

Sure thing senpai. I'm the best MFP Interceptor creator. Often imitated, never quite duplicated. Also check out my Tune preset (Perfect MFP Intercept) to turn that garage find into the ultimate S1 ranked muscle car when you find the car in a barn. I suggest the skin with it.

That's pretty neat. I skipped on the original Forza games because I'm not a fan of sim racing, but Horizon has more of an arcadey feel compared,

how do you get that car?
bar find?

cant find it in my list

It is the Ford Falcon XB GT (1973 I think maybe). You find it in a barn, it comes out in I think yellow. I made this skin and by-a-wide-margin the best S1-900 tune/parts list for it. Big Mad Max fan.

I also did a sweet meme skin, but there are plenty of others just like it. They just didn't capture it the way I wanted to.

Both the tuning and skin are available for download

>tfw game is buggy as fuck on PC

>I saw something like player based car market. Tell me, if I make some professional art and tune car up to the max can I sell it for mad dough? It is a deciding factor for me
You can sell your tuned/painted cars on the auction block for in-game credits. Some go for as high as 20mil. You can also make your tunes and paints available for download (for free) and you get credits/xp everytime someone downloads and uses them

I haven't played a racing game since Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero on the Dreamcast. I saw someone streaming this on Twitch last night and was tempted to play it until I remembered "Windows 10."

GG, Microsoft, I guess I didn't want to play it that badly.

How does the game run on PC?
What GPU do you have and what resolution are you running it in?

what's this "0-60" car meme?
Why not 0-50?

>Windows 10
I DONT NEED IT

Why is the Windows store so fucking slow? I want it on Steam because of the download speeds.

Because 60mph is 100km dumbass

>49gb

That would take me HOURS on Steam

meanie

>60mph is 100kmh

Every file needs to be decrypted during the download, its basically drm for the drm

Fucking nice

Stupid weebs.

>Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero
Nice tastes, but Forza Horizon really don't feel the same.

>No Volkswagen
>Can't modify my irl car MK7 Golf R

Dropped

>can't roam Australia in a fried out kombie

Dropped

Almost 100 kmh, who fucking cares.

Cred Forums club when

>Download errors
>Download errors everywhere

A very simple skin..

>try to watch some streams
>everyone is a casual shitter who uses third person camera and can't take a turn to save his life

i cant get the game to open wtf

>Time for us to get our chance to do retailing right! Microsoft store is here to stay, and to force you guy to see how awesome it is we're making it mandatory for our games!
>By the way it was fucking sucks LOL HAVE FUN WITH THAT SHIT FAGGOTS

>ARIA car
I need this in my life.

Stay triggered

It's an arcade racing game, who gives a shit?
I play the game to have fun, not to appease your autism.

980ti and 6700k
4k ultra 55-60FPS

Don't stream if you can't play the game properly.

I only use third person as you can't turn on virtual mirrors to see where other racers are

Are you paying for his streams or what? Shut the fuck up, stupid kid.

>meme shit

I don't stream I'm just saying.
People also just stream to have fun, not to play perfectly and be the best at it.
Streaming would be the most boring shit if everyone was great at every game they streamed.
You have options, you choose to watch the shitters.

Don't watch the stream if you can't restrain from being triggered

>kid
Not him but this edgelord shit has got to stop. The only people who say this are literally projecting.

Reported to microsoft for hate imagery