youtube.com/watch?v=X21qy6V5JAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crap
Crap
and Crap

Gears of War 4

no thx

I'll take this one

oh wow, this really is becoming a trend isn't it? maybe i should start watching movies instead.

Watch Dogs 2 > Mafia 3 >= COD >>> BF1

All of them and you can't stop me

none

I would honestly restart a game I've played to death than play any of those games. Gaming is dead.

Is that Battlefield guy holding a morningstar?

Titanfall 2.

Titanfall 2, or CoD: Infinite Limbo & MW Reshade

essential cuck-core games recommendations pls

preferably with interracial breeding themes

This is the only correct answer

>the Specter has a female breastplate

nice.

>Titanfall 2.

i totally forgot about Titanfall 2 after playing the beta and realising they made Black Ops 3 but with titans and shit maps.

Fuck Respawn, they are a bunch of retards.

Its fucking sad when the only developer that can create a good FPS game is fucking Ubisoft.

Now this is some POOR ASS taste

I like how Cred Forums is a afraid of people of black people.

Well considering the developers want me to feel alienated like how a black man playing a white character supposedly does, I'll wager I will be playing none.

It's a real shame they had to sneak their insane race agendas into Battlefield though. I really love the battlefield series. Nothing will make me tolerate a 3/4 black British side though.

Suck my jagon AAA developers.

This one.

Is the joke because they're all black or that each game failed to live up to my expectations and probably many more others?

I'm starting to miss the feminist bullshit.
Better to play as some nice looking chick, not some Blm ugoos.

Watchdogs 2 looks great desu

Watch Dogs 2
Why? It's THE meme game of the year.
Not interested in BF1 and Mafia 3 seems ok too.

For what it's worth they took all the feedback during beta seriously and improved it. If you watch the PC footage that came out recently they made it more similar to TF1.

Cred Forums BTFO

How will they ever recover?

That wouldn't be true when a good majority of everyone here love GTA SA and TBoGT.

>mafia 3 is kill whitey the game
>trailer shows MC working with Italian mafia and the new mafia MC makes is half white and half black
youtube.com/watch?v=R-2880oir7c

>tfw got it for free

If you want to play a generic AAA game next month, this is the only real option.

Wait 6 month fucking faggot
Don't preorder shit didn't you learned anything with the No Mans sky rip off?

Did they try to whitewash Mafia III? I didn't realize he's black until I saw some gameplay.

>DVD

How long until blue-ray is the PC standard?

once optic discs become relevant again

All 3 will flop.

Never because the disc is used purely for the install straight to your HDD/SSD which is the fastest possible way to load content.

most pc users don't even really use discs anymore, do they?

>that campaign
It's been a very long time since I've been this excited for a CoD campaign.

Similar yet still a mile away. Titans are weak and reandom ult with aoe damage will make all titan combat random and shallow. Maps are fucking flat ghost towns. Holy shit what a trainwreck.

>It's a triggered Cred Forumsbeard thread

>chooses 1337 HAX sim to pull of SICKEST HACK for best game of the november season

truly disgusting

None

probably never

Well I'm going to enjoy it regardless, still pissed off we can't customize our titans voice though, I'm gonna miss my German and French titans.

WE

do you use them? or do you just like owning something physical

I will too. But the way they dumbed down the game that was already dumbed down, it makes me really buttmad.

>5-6 DVD's for a fucking game

I'm betting it's because half the game has uncompressed audio files.

shit man, at least they give you discs to install stuff with and not just a plastic box with a steam code inside

LIKE TO PARTY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

yakuza 6

>2 shitty GTA clones
>battlefront reskin
I will buy None

You know they are gonna have character customization, so most people wont even end up being black

I don't even know why I give a fuck about this game. I've spent a few hours just looking up videos on it despite not even having an Origin account

youtube.com/watch?v=nHvoaAAhGno

The lack of AI minions battling each other really pisses me off too, helped me feel like I was in a major battle with all the chatter and skirmishes going on.

>save a grunt from certain death
>"thanks boss I owe you"

>walk around a corner in a titan
>"TITAN!!! RUN! RUUUUUUU- *squish*"

i like owning something physical
i dont use them because my internet is faster to DL them and more comfortable also
not really

Titanfall 1 is literally like 30gb of uncompressed audio though.

>i totally forgot about Titanfall 2 after playing the beta and realising they made Black Ops 3 but with titans and shit maps.

Here's videos from the private tech test some people went to. The movement speed got shot right back up.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKfju5qYbSk

The presence of AI in a battle also discouraged camping and shooting at everything that moves like CoD players do. Every player had to develop and hone his target recognition skill. Even though the killtimes were fast, pilots could live longer and hide in plain sight because of AI grunts. Now it's a fucking Black Ops 3 on big flat maps. Bravo Respawn, HATS OFF.

Why did they do that? Were there really people who didnt want that in the game anymore?

>we want the cod audience

Yes, CoD players complained about AI grunts and lack of proper killstreaks on Respawn forums about at the same time when Titanfall 2 development started. They basically took all Call of Duty players feedback on their forum and made a game out of it.

Did they at least increase the player count? I could see losing that to get more people in a game.

>2k, EA, and Ubisoft

It's like the trifecta of shit publishers.

Defintely getting Watch Dogs 2.

I still need to convince myself on Mafia III.

No Battlefield 1.

They removed the AI battles because CoD kiddies didn't like it. CoD kiddies were too stupid to realize that there's 4 game-types where there aren't AI but they all played attrition and didn't like how grunts were worth points.

There was even a mode where grunts only gave XP and the only way to score was to kill pilots, but CoD kiddies are too stupid and wanted the grunts removed because they can't handle being shot at from AI enemies that miss 90% of their shots on players.

not sure about this, but I think the largest is 8vs8?
to be honest I'd take the grunts over this

Minion count wasn't actually reduced in Titanfall 2 according to the developers, the AI was just changed so they spread out into little groups instead of massive battalions.

neogaf please, at least we belong on this site

>no proper killstreaks

Why in the fuck do people need killstreaks? Are people so fucking retarded that they have to have something handed to them to know they did well?

I heard attrition is back, though.
Does that mean they brought back the slo mo joe a.i. bots?
I used to use them to top off my respawn rate for my titan, plus it added more of a battleground feeling to the game.

It has 8v8 now instead of 6v6 with AI. So far there's a single mode in TF2 with AI, but its similar to Halo 5's Warzone mode being that the AI spawns as a 3rd party that both teams can kill for points.

Gonna get CoD (mainly because of MW) and Battlefield 1. The winter won't be boring for sure.

>tfw no sequel to the true WE WUZ game

Legitimately upset over this.

>A giant walking hulk of death isn't a proper killstreak

CoD kiddies are fucking cancer.

Killstreak is not bad mechanic all in itself, it allows skilled player to carry a team of noobs and have good time. But killstreak in Titanfall is your titan. What else do you need? CoD players are too stupid to realize that of course.

B-but it doesn't give me free kills! I have to control it!

Well I'd always like more players over bots.

Also, wikipedia says that grunts are still in certain modes?

Not buying anything that EA makes but hopefully you get the game you want.

they don't want giant death robots, they want press button to AWESOME.

Specters? I remember killing a few in beta but that's it. I'm mad I can't hack them and us them as personal minions anymore.

yeah, my informations are probably wrong, since they DIDN'T RELEASE A FUCKING PC BETA, but I just hope they don't codify it too much, the first one was a nice experience, too bad I joined when the community is already dieing.

> Smart Pistols isnĀ“t a primary anymore
how gay can respawn be?

this one may actually be good

>dieing.
*dying

Bots were important in Titanfall, it was basically a game mechanics that got removed. Read There are some bots, but the number of bots is very low right now.

this
haveing 10 specters floating around you, scoring points for you was fun as fuck

Its called listening to the wrong people. Probably the same line of thinking that led to Titans getting weaker and Pilots getting slower, not to mention removal of AI. They put too much stock in the opinions of shitty Youtubers like Levelcap who bitch if the game isnt exactly to their idea of what a game should be, which is always suspiciously similar to Cod or Battlefield.

so what are they now?

I don't have any experience since I don't buy EA software.

Shame that there is no way to connect to a specific server. Might be a way then for pirates to play online.

A boost. Burn Card basically.

All 6/10

Better games - Dishonored 2, PREY, and State of Decay 2. But of course never preorder.

Shit like that pisses me off to no fucking end.

>guys who made CoD 4 and MW2 quit because they didn't like the direction CoD was taking
>leave and form their own company, Respawn Entertainment
>create Titanfall, a game about giant robots and going fast with rocket-boosters above your butt
>game receives heavy criticism due to lack of content and the DLC but is well received for its gameplay
>Titanfall gets it's own fanbase who like the game for what it is
>a sequel gets greenlit promising to capitalize on what makes the first game great
>instead they let CoD kiddies dictate how the game gets developed, the very same fucking people they left Infinity Ward to escape from

It's like some bizarro world scenario because for once EA isn't responsible for the fuckery, its the actual developer this time.

Im still pissed off they removed burn cards for a power-up, which is basically a core ability for pilots.

maybe I'm just cynicall, but when companys do this, I kind of want them to just crash and die.

Mafia 3 = WE
Battlefield 1 = WUZ
Watch Dogs 2 = MAFIOSO TROOPA HACKERZ

I am cautiously hopeful that they are listening after boosting speed in the beta, but holy shit how can you misunderstand your own game's appeal so badly.

Also, nice to see /tfg/ pics again, those impromptu ladders were fun as hell.

That's exactly what i am thinking. I'm so fucking pissed about this shit.

No no don't
neither of you do

What do these games have in common?

You can't fix shitty maps. You can't fixed shitty locked down titans with low health and unfair ultimate BUTTON AWESOME attacks. It just too much shit gone too wrong. I'll still play it on friend's account but damn i'm pissed.

As somebody who's friends with some black guys and even a mild tranny, it's the revisionism in everything to appease a few (but loud) Internet attention-whores and ghettofolk that triggers me.

> smart pistol gone
> burn cards gone
> AI gone
> Titans weak and uncustomisable
> Pilots slow

just look at this and compare it to TF2 gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=xWyuqUuH7mo&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=Lap8e4YEfOo

TF2 just feels empty as fuck

Thanks, thats exactly what i think. But i was too lazy to find a videos to make a clear comparison.

To be fair, Pilot Hunter was always cancer. Is there any TF2 Attrition gameplay out? I cant find any though I hear the mode is confirmed.

Read the thread and watch the latest footage retard, everything you listed has been fixed/improved since beta. Except for burn cards, those are still gone for some reason.

>smart pistol is a power up with 2 mags
>AI is in bounty hunter and attrition
>titans can be customized but only with paint/camo/decals (gay as fuck I want my German voice pack)
>pilot speed got buffed

I do agree it feels empty as fuck though, the lack of 1st person animations for boarding your titan helps break the immersion too.

Yes and it feels like fucking pilot hunter, look youtube.com/watch?v=UIXA3v-T2zs
Look how fucking empty the map is.

atleast the maps feel TF1ish

>mfw I will buy Mafia III and Watch Dogs 2 when they hit $20

niggerfield 1 at least its fun

> nomore supersexy MP intros

youtube.com/watch?v=X21qy6V5JAo

Do the Titan voices in 2 sound dull as fuck to anyone else? It's like the ran the lines through Microsoft Sam.

That's one thing I loved about TF, the cinematic shit during a multiplayer match was killer. Really made you feel part of a major battle.

>no forced diversity
>finally changing things up after 13 or so years

Why did everyone hate this announcement anyway?

cause cod
remember when people were cheering the trailer on, before they found out it was cod?

Cucks think they're brave and edgy for having a biracial main character. Faulkner was doing that shit back in the 30s, niggers.

>Haden Blackman