What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJneFf032xc
youtube.com/watch?v=kzk6HKvAExw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha ha, classic Vegeta.

Shitty American developed games based on shitty American version of the anime with shitty American censorship, translation and music.

And you wonder why it's shit?

it was a good game you weeb

>not accepting an offer from the Prince of All Saiyans

he has a egg shaped head, he cares about eggs too much.

damn, he's a big guy

The only good thing I can say about Faulconer OST is that it actually fits videogames.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJneFf032xc

Buu's Fury is the best

This. It actually serves a purpose for once.

And this, too. It still holds up.

Thanks doc

When did Vegeta become the Al Bundy pf Dragon Ball?

GOAT DBZ game

Perfect music for moving eggs.

Far too easy compared to LOG2 in my opinion

Oh, so that's why you fatsos love that game so much.

is that mikey?

Thanks Vegeta, I thought I was going to have to move all these eggs alone!

Babby tier difficulty

It's not like the Japanese DBZ games were any better back then.

I liked how the game would nerf your speed just to prove how strong your opponent was.

>Legacy of Goku Trilogy
>2002/2003/2004

>Supersonic Warriors
>great game
>2004
>JP

>Advanced Adventure
>great game
>2004
>JP

>Budokai 1/2/3 Trilogy
>great games
>2002/2003/2004
>JP

You are deluded if you think LoG has anything on any of those.
And LoG1 is irredeemable shit that even the devs admitted was utter shit they made for quick buck. LoG2 and LoG3 were the only ones that had any effort put into them.

>the prince of two guys who could kick his ass and dont revere his position in anyway

For some reason, I thought Legacy of Goku was older than any of those games. I was referring to all those crappy SFC and PS1 fighting games, especially Final Bout.

GBA didn't even exist yet when SNES was dying

Also kill yourself for calling Super Butoden trilogy and Hyper Dimension crappy. The latter especially was a top tier game with amazing spritework that pushed hardware to the limit.
They also had music by Yamamoto.

There's also a great RPG called Super Saiya Densetsu (Legend of the Super Saiyan) on SNES that was a MUCH better Saiyan/Freeza Saga adaptation than LoG1 could ever hope to be.

Even had a secret final boss against SSJ Vegeta if you kept him alive through Freeza battle. You could have Chaozu, Yamcha and Teshinhan also survive the fight with Nappa and go with you to Namek too.
Only Piccolo was scripted to die no matter what from what I remember.

>crappy SFC and PS1

SFC had pretty good entries, and Legends is the most underrated DBZ game ever.

>GBA didn't even exist yet when SNES was dying
Point is that I assumed that it was an early GBA game. Also the SFC was still supported in Japan until 2001.

>Also kill yourself for calling Super Butoden trilogy and Hyper Dimension crappy.
I'll give you Hyper Dimension, but I didn't care much for the Super Butoden trilogy.

>Also kill yourself for calling Super Butoden trilogy and Hyper Dimension crappy.
The only good thing about Super Butoden was the music

yeah that was good. also felt great to train up with the heaviest set of weighted gear in buu's fury and then switching out of it and then transforming to super saiyan 3 to deliver the beatdown.

Your speed was nerfed because of the ascended saiyan form. it was super strong but slow as fuck

The lack of Faulconer's OST is why I decided against Kai.

>nerf your speed just to prove how strong your opponent was.

Except Trunks is supposed to be way fucking slower than Cell while on the same strength level, it's a plot point.

yeah and speed of cell destroyed him thats why Gohan had power and speed kicked his ass.

Are you illiterate? They clearly explain that SSJ2 form, while powerful, is cumbersome and difficult to harness effectively.

fusions is nice but i would like another db rpg

You can't do shit to Vegeta, Gohan, get off Cred Forums.

Hyper Dimension was just Super Butoden 4, hope you realize that.

>SSJ2 form

The actual name is "SSJ Third Stage", and it's just an extension of SSJ1 with way too much Ki loaded into your muscles.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzk6HKvAExw
I remember when I was younger I thought this and the ending video was the coolest shit in the world.

Legacy of Goku was pretty flawed compared to 2 and Buu's Fury but the ending was pretty great

shit, it's been too long since I've played
time to boot up VBA again

It just made me realise how haphazard and flakey the arc was.

> train a character
> lose to buu
> train another character
> lose to buu
Etc

Made up the entire second half of the fucking game and soured the arc for me

SSJ2 is the form Gohan went against Perfect Cell when he got mad.

Aka even more spiky hair and electric sparks in the aura.