He doesn't have a RGB mechanical keyboard with color set to RED for max firepower and damage

>he doesn't have a RGB mechanical keyboard with color set to RED for max firepower and damage

what's your excuse, Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50lUmlJoRBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not autistic.

>wasting money on RBG
>not just having solid LEDs

I bet you also bought cherry reds or browns like a faggot.

>not using blue for increased accuracy

>Not going full yellow to go fastah
get a load of dis grub

>1999 + 16 + 1
>still being a DPS shitter

How are you liking those solo queue times? Green keys healer master race

Mine is set to green to match my mouse, and for less power consumption.

>risking your fucking keyboard being lit on fire by using red leds
>not just using the balanced economical green leds
Pleb.

>tfw corsair k65 with the tramp stamp logo

Blue sounds too clacky m8s

Can someone explain to me why mechanical keyboards are so expensive?

I'm using blue since it's soothing and doesn't trigger my autism,

This

>implying

Compared to Model M buckling springs blues are whisper quiet.

Because mechanical switches cost more to manufacture, but they also have a better tactile feeling than membrane switches. And even then, they're not all that expensive considering the amount of usage it endures.

wtf bro what is your keyboard made of, plastic?
>not having a metal keyboard

No keyboard if that description had good multimedia buttons

>not using glorious pink and blue cotton candy combo.
It's like you hate the best things

>ISO keyboard layout
>Corsair
>ABS keycaps
What's YOUR excuse, nigga?!

but I do

Because membrane keyboards are just some rubber pushing on to a contact, while mechanical keyboards have a somewhat complicated mechanism for each key. Plus they usually have stuff, like multicolor leds, usb passthrough, braided cables, media keys, generally higher build quality etc.

>mechanical keyboard
yes, good
>any stupid gimmick like lights and software
no, fuck off

But I do. MasterKeys Pro S with MX Blues.

$19.99 slim Dell USB keyboard with no lights or extra features master race

is there any point to braided cables at all? i just have found them to have problems and no benefits

I'm not an attention whore raging faggot.

Who else is switching to red for winter to keep their hands warm?

Can't be bothered to pay mechanical keyboard prices or ask for one for Christmas/birthday. I've got some ancient crappy Microsoft gaming keyboard that hasn't had driver updates in 12 years or some shit and the lettering has worn off half the keys, but it still works fine. The only issue is it takes a shit if I try to play proper keyboard-only Doom since it can't handle up, left, shift, ctrl, and alt at the same time.

I would like the loud clickety clack since I do fondly remember that from even more ancient keyboards, but eh. There's playing videogames and then there's self identifying as a gamer and calling other people shitlords.

Faggots, you people are destroying the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=50lUmlJoRBw

>32:55

Is there any point to anything?

My wife Kaceytron so cute.

obviously
but the braided cable i had on my mouse had the wire herniate out of it in a way that bent the wire really extremely, which ended up causing the mouse to stop working. and the only thing to facilitate this was the braided exterior of the cable. it's not like a normal mouse wire even wears over time. and for a keyboard, you're not even going to be moving it so what the hell is the braid protecting it from?

I have green LEDs for increased stamina

only have RB keyboard, and its perfectly fine.

>mfw half the 'spergs in the chat are angry and think he's serious

Why didn't you just open the mouse and readjust the cable?

Normally at the beginning of the year (or when I run out), I go buy five or six cheap-o wired keyboards worth at most $10 a piece and keep them in my closet.

Whenever I break a keyboard, spill something, lose a key, do something stupid... I don't fret, I'll simply unplug, toss the keyboard, and break out a new one. $50 worth of keyboards normally lasts me upwards of a year and a half.

This also helps when I fucking rage and snap the keyboard over my knee like Bane does with Batman.

Never saw the point of wireless, light up, wash yer windows keyboards.

>This also helps when I fucking rage and snap the keyboard over my knee like Bane does with Batman.

Wouldn't even use those $50-200 keyboards if it was free. Left handed arrow user. Love this setup of this keyboard I'm using. I'm gonna be sad when it breaks cause I can't find another one like it.

I had that happen to me with a Logitech G500 I got like 4 years ago. Almost a month into using it, the braid at the 90 degree bend at the top of the mouse just started to fray. A month later, I noticed some color, flipped the mouse upside down and noticed that the rubber cable had frayed and some of the wires were fraying beneath that. I wrapped a little electrical wire around it and continued to use it until the M1 and M2 developed double click.

My relatively new Corsair M65 RGB Pro as been great so far.

I have never had problems with my shitty laptop keyboard other than having to replace a few loose keys every now and then
My mouse sure does feel like garbage though, playing League feels like wading through mud

Do people actually do this? I thought that was just a joke from that angry german kid video.

Maybe you should get some counseling so you don't sperg out like a Google and break your own shit so often.
No reason a keyboard, even a shit $10 one shouldn't last less than 5 years.

>that arrow cluster

>People tell me mechanical keyboards are so fucking good
>Can never tell me why beyond memes

I aint get it

No, I've never really done it. But I've dropped my keyboard plenty of times, causing me to lose keys, break crap inside of it... Causing me to discard it. I was just being amusing.

braided cables are for pure fedora points.

>have a RGB mechanical keyboard
>turned off all the lighting effects because I enjoy getting pussy on a semi-regular occasion
True masterrace CUMMMING through

What do you do with your keyboard that the end result could be "dropping it"?

I just bought my first mechanical keyboard yesterday. I bought a cherry blue. Did I get memed on or are they actually good? I've never even touched a mechanical keyboard before.

>This also helps when I fucking rage and snap the keyboard over my knee like Bane does with Batman.

>not setting it to purple for maximum mana regeneration

Got pic related. Its pretty cool, only got it after having my old one for like 6 years

Above the age of 18.

should have gotten a brown, same clicky feel without making everyone in a mile radius want to kill you over your constant CLACKCLACLCLACK

It's really a matter of trying it out. Long ago I remember not giving it much attention and dismissing it as a stupid meme, but after i actually used a mech for a week I never want to go back to membrane again. I'd rather legitimately not use a computer with a membrane if it only has that. Unless I absolutely have to of course.

In short: the absolutely amazing tactile feeling, build quality, complete customization, optional backlighting. You deserve all that if you spend a lot of time on your computer.

Single-handedly the worst keyboard out today. Grats on throwing money out the window, you big dummy.

>not using green to save energy and money
Laughing at you fools wasting money to win

KEYBOARD TEST

HOLD BOTH SHIFT KEYS AND TYPE

"THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG"
this is my attempt btw

Honestly, a decent scissor switch keyboard is just as good and barely costs more than a standard membrane.

basically they'll last longer although a good membrane will last you a couple decent years anyway

So unless you dont wanna buy a new keyboard for the next 10 years at least, go mechanical

i like it a lot and ive got money to burn anyhow

>buying GAYMER keyboards like razer, corsair, logitech

HE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

blues are fucking annoying as shit, mate. you'll hate yourself soon enough. cherry mx are memes indeed. only switch type worth a shit by cherry are clears, and sure enough they are the rarest cause they have no idea what they're doing either. nkro is nice though. hope yours has that at least.

Joke's on you, I fucking hate my barracks roommate.

>brown

THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

Well then maybe you can lend your pal Zoidberg a few bucks?

Mr. Millionaire...

what the fuck are your talking about? browns aren't nearly as tactile as blues. but they also won't keep you from listening to music while typing or force you to wear heaphones, which is, you know, nice.

I'm not 12 years old.

FUCK

>buying a product designed to last 10+ years with lights in it that will only last about a year