Actually good pixelshit games

actually good pixelshit games

>sjw shit
>good

Fuck off, shill.

>Overpriced smartphone-tier game released for Steam
>Good
Pick one. If you want to talk about actually good pixel art games, talk about games like Shovel Knight, Noitu Love Devolution and Freedom Planet.

>Freedom Planet
not only are you a furfag, youre a yuri furfag. go away

How is chroma squad sjw I thought the game was based off trying to make a sentai how do u think incorporate sjw into that

Geez, I wonder...

>don't fall for it, fag!

>mixed-resolution sprites

If this is a promotional picture people use to advertise the game then that's a very poor first impression

>rotated pixels

wtf i hate chroma squad now

Never mind I take that back, does the creator just like Power Rangers cause I can't imagine any sjw liking Japanese media like sentai

Personally, i like this.
Anyone know if the sequel is good too?

Crypt of the Necrodancer

Too bad this game isn't supported by the devs anymore, but it's still pretty good.

Nuclear Throne
Risk of Rain

Is the gameplay decent?

Goobergator get ye gone

shovel knight

Deadbolt is pretty comfy tho

Necrodancer is fucking excellent, it just makes me wish there were more games where I could tear shit up to the rhythm of funky beats.

I recently replayed a few.

>Spelunky
Not that shitty new one, but the fun old one. That game is unforgiving if you make the slightest mistake, but it's fun as hell.
>Sorcerland
Saw an user talk about it recently. It's a fun MMX-lite clone, and has four playable characters with different gameplay styles. Rabina a best.
>Shovel Knight
Already mentioned, but this one actually feels like a proper retro game. Shame it doesn't have a gameboy color setting, I'd play in four tones of green.

what about memegames such as Va11halla or LISA

Was totally off my radar, thanks user.

>pixel games
So basically every game.

Last good one i've played was teleglitch

Playing Va11halla now, it's comfy. It's not much of a "game", but there's a demo that you can try out anyway to see if you like it.

Lisa is a decent RPG with alot of great humor and dialogue

Everyone loves Power Rangers. It's just that one of the most popular hobbies of SJWs is taking their nostalgic memories and going, "Things you like are problematic!" to make them feel like they're "matured" to an enlightened state. It's the same type of crowd that loves to decorate their rooms with "nerdy" stuff like Cthulhu, but now demonizes Lovecraft for being racist.

It's these types of people who probably first perpetuated the myth that the Black and Yellow Rangers got recast because they were played by a black and an Asian, respectively, and were deemed too racist.

idk but the mobile version of the sequel is shit. I really thought it was gonna be better than the first

Isn't this made by BRs? Just thinking of some smelly hue having a part in the creation of the game makes me not want to go near it.

It's literally just for that single mission you fucking spazz. It's an amazing way to find out if someone is being edgy just for the sake of it.

not with those giant battles

that shit was the reason I dropped the game, bullshit RNG and extremely prolonged fights

Cave Story
Kero Blaster
La Mulana
Oniken
Mother Russia Bleeds
Gunpoint
Terraria
Tiny Barbarian DX
Volgarr The Viking
Downwell
Broforce
Jamestown
Noitu Love 2

And Owlboy is coming out and that might be good.

Still though, if you have pixel graphics it's one of the biggest signs your game is going to be generic indie shit nobody cares about.

>Defending writing THAT bad

SJW shit aside, whoever wrote that has no business writing anything. It's a blog post shoved into the mouths of several characters all talking as one and capped off with a fucking ":)" in a speech bubble.

I'm probably not allowed to say this but RoR is one of the best indie titles out there

Teleglitch

Artstyle is basic.
Gameplay is pretty fun.

>30fps

i honestly doubt that more frames would enhance the experience of this game in a significant way.