Well...

Well, about 2 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit 15 Million dollars from my uncle who molested me when i was a kid.

WELL... after a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit. It's official.
I am the richest person on Cred Forums.
A lot of you were begging for shit from the last time, but i may make someones day right now.
Post your paypal email and why you deserve shit.

drinks on me tonight faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

littleviralthings.com/rich-son-posts-snapchat-with-expensive-belongings-gets-home-robbed-only-hours-later/
steamcommunity.com/id/kemutsemu,
trendymctrend.com/rich-son-posts-snapchat-with-expensive-goods-gets-home-robbed-only-hours-later/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beggin

Timestamp or fuck off

No it isn't

This.

can i have some gp for al kharid toll pls

TORIEL THREAD

>15 million
>Richest person on Cred Forums

Notch has you beat, poorfag

old pasta

>louis vuitton

get me flight tickets to go to the USA.

old pasta

kek

At least try.

>I just came across a bunch of money and will be homeless in 6 months starter pack

Fuckin' rekt

littleviralthings.com/rich-son-posts-snapchat-with-expensive-belongings-gets-home-robbed-only-hours-later/

Good for you, enjoy your rich lifestyle and piss away your inheritance in a decade
Not even being snide, you enjoy that shit

2 million or i report thread

also, even though you are lying and this is to get people to dump emails there probably are people here with more money

>implying it's not just gonna be throwaway emails

I mean, people can hope, but surely no one is dumb enough to give their actual emails, right?

Uhhh, I'm the real person who posted that originally and I spent all 15 million dollars on paying off the prison wardens to let me rape my Uncle back, I've fucked him several times in the asshole recently and am fucking broke but it was worth it.

Don't ever use my name again.

t. newfagg copying shit he saw on legag screencaping Cred Forums

What would he even do with the emails.

Apartment was burglarized last year, $2600's worth of my favorite shit was stolen by three cunts. Pic related. If you're feeling generous, I'd appreciate getting something on my Steam wishlist.

steamcommunity.com/id/kemutsemu, add me if you're moved.

you're all fucking stupid
trendymctrend.com/rich-son-posts-snapchat-with-expensive-goods-gets-home-robbed-only-hours-later/

This.
It's the first mistake of people who inherit a lot of money, instead of investing it and keep it growing, they waste it in no-time and when the time comes you wouldn't be able to even pay your bills.

nps bro

Fuck off tripfag

buy me dark souls 3

steam ID: swanjohn

>mfw this god tier reaction image

pasta

Sell them.

Hiro-san stop trying to get us to give you information you can sell.

I need money for makeup, girl clothes and hormone replacement therapy.

You just had to trip didn't you OP?
COPY PASTA THREAD
FAGGOTS

>15 mill
If you were smart you would invest most of that money into something, instead your going to blow it all on stupid shit and end up being more broke then you were before you had the money.

Bitch deserved it.

Are random people's emails even worth paying for any more? Any random asshole can get thousands by setting up a website saying "enter your email here, because reasons."

>I am the richest person on Cred Forums.
Nope.

>You'll never get a lot of money for doing fucking nothing at all

Hi there. I believe you, and I'm very sorry for your difficult childhood. At the moment, I'm in some trouble as well. I'm uncomfortable posting my personal information, but I can give you an email. I'd love help paying my student loans. I done fucked up, and I'd love forgiveness so I can move on with my life. Please and thank you.

just want to say to op that talking about personal wealth is the most normie/degenerate thing you could do.