Name a flaw

Name a flaw.

You can't, any argument made is objectively wrong against flawless game design.

minigames

DK64 perfected the formula and did it better.

Kazooie

It's not as good as Tooie.

Notes reset if you leave without collecting them all, meaning you're forced to clear the entire level before leaving it
Grunty battle is trash
Tooie is better, more flawed, but better

The Xbox live version fixed the first problem.
Grunty is the best boss battle in both Kazooie and Tooie.

Otherwise I agree.

It only has like 1 minigame. The eating contest in bubblegoop swamp.

>DK64
Fuck that game

>pleb shit opinions

Tooie is filled to the brim with minigames that are objectivity trash.
BK is a pure untainted maiden, tooie is a trashy whore with no standards for the content she lets in.

>X-Xbox version f-fixed this
>OP posts N64 box

Here come the shills

No matter how you spin it the xbox live version is the definitive version of the game.

DK64 took the worst aspect and made the entire game around it.

Ano why are you so salty, holy shit...

No.

>glitched and fucked up the music
>shitty textures and HD grafix
>casual mode note collectin

Fuck off

I didn't said the Xbox version was terrible, user. OP clearly wants to fight the argument that N64 version has no flaws. Stating a fix in a later port of the game is not a fixed flaw.

i'd also count the races in freezeazy peak, and both the races an the eating contest suck ass. like i never do them unless i need to completely 100% the game.

The movement is kinda boring, is there even momentum?
It really likes stopping your progress, note doors are just redundant, since collecting the notes is mostly time consuming and not challenging.
A lot of the enemies are just creatively bankrupt, and they'd fit perfectly in any shitty 3rd party platformer like jersey devil or gex.

tooie involves way too much fucking backtracking. constantly going from point A to point B back to point A because you're not in the right form, etc. retarded design

Came from the era of 3D games when developers figured out how to make huge levels.
So they all started making huge levels with absolutely no care for how tedious they would be to play through. The Banjo games are especially bad about this.

You don't know what you're talking about because the levels in Banjo Kazooie are compact as fuck.

I honestly didn't notice that they changed note collecting until beating it the second time on the 360
>201X
>leaving a level before collecting every note
>dying ever

>Banjo and Kazooie's faces don't change as their health decreases
Nah, fuck off.

>leaving a level before collecting every note
Well yes, I don't know why the devs felt the need to restrict your pace to go slow and careful just to progress. I blame Yoshi's Island, even though there it was only for a bonus thing.

>Now walk back and forth 4 times from the Character Select barrel to this area to collect all the colorful shit
>No obstacles in the way, just 10 minutes walking

Also

>Every enemy is boring to fight and you're encouraged to skip over them

looking back on it DK64 was bad. Like really bad.only good thing about was the rap song and king k rool.

You can't fight Grunty again unless you start a new save file.

this game is boring as fuck, people only like it cause it had good graphics and music. the gameplay is shit.

>DK 64 and all that back tracking
>Good
Yeah, okay.

I want to Kazooie.

>The Xbox live version fixed the first problem.

And created a new glitch where you can't get all the notes

>nothing for lanky

so close to a perfect DK64 shot

stuff i didnt like about this game

>the camera. everyone bitched about Mario 64's camera but I found this a lot worse. It never seems to change with how you move so you constantly have to move it yourself.
>hub world is boring and a pain to navigate, even with the warp cauldrons. doesn't feel like a "real" building like peach's castle did
>too many moves. this gives the game a problem of solutions being too "lock and key", where you use moves you just learned to solve puzzles.
>not really any fun to control at all, no real momentum or physics.

Swamp and Sewer levels are pretty bad. Also all that bullshit that made you believe there was more content.