atlus.com/smt4a/dlc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gROCEZkiIqo
aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/demons.html?demon=Corpses
aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J5XZzTq_gzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Toki doki doki.

I can't think of a rhyme for Asahi but damn she wants your cock

Currently playing SMT4. Can you have people in your party in Apocalypse other than just demons or not?

Yes, there are multiple to chose from and you can have one of them as your parnter.

Just don't take Gaston.

NOBODY WASTES PRESS TURNS LIKE GASTON

It's like SMT IV's Walter/Jonathan/Isabeau system except you get to choose who you want with you and there's a bit more depth.

>Party scene

1 down
1 to go

It's gonna be a qt for me anyway.

Also really like this change. Demons have a lot of personality but you really only get to see that during negotiations, while in Persona you'd have a party made up of the same people that you get to know throughout the entire game.

SMT4 is still better than any Persona, though.

We're never going to see another SMT outside of Tokyo are we

can you at least choose what skill they should use?

No way pal

SMT4A is a lot more Persona than Persona games.
Literal Power of Bonds and Friendship ending, literal waifus with social links, a shota hasubando as well.
And it's a lot more nonsensical and "anime".

Meanwhile Persona 5 is much more SMT-ish.
It's pretty clear Apocalypse was given to B-Team.

Pascal a sexy rascal.

>4 games later they're still mad about Thorman's nukes

Nope. Nips would rather play the same thing over and over again. We probably won't even get a Barely Tokyo like in Nocturne.

Apocalypse was made by the same team that made SMT IV and the re-release of Nocturne.

Persona 5 was made by the same team that made P3, P4 and Catherine.

You do realize these games are explicitly Tokyo because the plot is a rehash of SMT1, 2 and 3 right?
SMT4 was the plot of SMT1 with elements of SMT2.
SMT4A is plot of SMT2 with elements of SMT3.

It's a very clear and deliberate "soft reboot" kind of deal that has just enough callbacks to old fans as well as streamlining and pandering for newfags.

>tfw Strange Journey 2 never

I don't want a rehash.

Then you should quit gaming because pretty much every franchise is soft or hard rebooting right now.

Your best bet is waiting for new games that will come after this wave since they will actually have original content, as the new audience will already be established into the core audience by that point by the preceeding soft reboots.

>Persona 5 is much more SMT-ish
What the fuck does that even mean?
Shadows just went back to persona 1/2 style

Look mom, I posted it again.

Reboots are fine. Rehashes are not.

Thanks for the help, user.

WHERE IS IT GIDEON?

The plot I mean.
It's "edgier" and the endgame goes full SMT.
Gnostic YHVH descends upon Tokyo and brings the apocalypse, turning it into Third Impact.

You fight the 4 Archangels, Gnostic YHVH's avatar in form of the Holy Grail and finally Gnostic YHVH himself, topping it all off by praying to gnostic Lucifer who then descends and help you kill Gnostic YHVH by shooting him in the head.

If that doesn't sound SMT, I don't know what does.

Although I haven't played 1 and 2 I understand the parallels

but what does that have to do with my question?

Are you maybe suggesting they'll redo again and gain until they are satisfied?

What level should I do the DLC quests?

No, if you read my post you'd know I said that your only option is to deal with it and if you can't then your best bet is to wait for the games that will come next which if statistics are anything to go by, won't be rehashes.

The closest thing you might get is if Atlus brings back Devil Summoners/Soul Hackers. Those were basically made as an excuse to put SMT stuff in non strictly Japan settings and really go nuts with the themes.

So you're saying we might still get an SMT game outside of Tokyo

what a roundabout way to answer a question that was posted in jest out of a desire for another game like Strange Journey

Yes that's what I'm saying.

Also now that they have a lot of the demon models done in HD thanks to Persona 5, I wouldn't be surprised if they make another Devil Summoner game as well.

>gods trying to fuck everything up again out of nowhere
Thats nothing new for persona

You are responding to obvious bait post talking about social links in SMT4.
Do not bother

At least its Yaldabaoth this time and not some lesser diety.
Also do show me where in Persona 3 and 4 did actual apocalypse happen.

The only shitpost here is you, off yourself.

Nigger its pretty simple, they said that a mainline SMT game will ALWAYS be on Tokyo, that is why Strange Journey wasn't called SMT4, they said that in a interview about Strange Journey

It's such a boring setting. Why are Japs so xenophobic? At least screw the city up Nocturne style for a fresh change of pace.

The point was that games other than SJ will happen in the future, in fact I doubt they will be doing another Tokyo game anytime soon after SMT4, SMT4A and P5 exhausted the setting.

>Also do show me where in Persona 3 and 4 did actual apocalypse happen.
Nyx fucking opening its Death Star maw and starting to turn everyone into fucking shadows? This was more pronounced in the fucking game where people were reduced to puddles only P4 didn't do anything on a grand scale but that game was riddled with problems with its plot

It'd be pretty cool if SMTV featured Bayonetta from the Bayonetta series.

I'm starting to feel like I know it better than my hometown.

P1 didn't do anything grand either.
P2, P3 and P5 are the only ones with any balls.

>there will never be a SMT set in Jerusalem, Rome, or Istanbul

You are the xenophobic nigger trying to tell the creators how they should make their games, for fuck the Goddess the franchise uses as a name appeared in SMT4 for the first time as a physical thing, that is why Tokyo is important for the plot.

Retards like you also forget that the vortex world was just the city of tokyo reshaped into a ball

Bury your autistic dreams of them making a idiotic SMT or Persona game in america

She actually summons demons too

god damn

Sega please

Kaneko will never draw Bayonetta

Nice strawman, still doesnt change the fact that gods randomly comes in to fuck everyone like in other persona games.
Nyx had the turning everyone retarded.
Izanami had fog enveloping everyone slowly turning them retarded.

Originally they conceived of SMT1 starting off in Tokyo but exploring different locales around the the world, with the climax taking place in Israel. Might be cool if they brought that back for SMTV now that hardware limitations aren't a problem.

>america

Doesn't have to be that

Strange Journey was spot on with Antarctica and those crazy ass realms

But then she'd be put in a subservient place as our bitch like Dante was.
Or get killed. Or be fucking annoying and worthless like Arcuid in fse.
That won't fly.

I'd be just as bored if they set the next one in New York. It'd be pretty much the same. I vastly preferred Vortex World and Scharzwelt.

I honestly don't really remember the plot of P1 aside from the villain with a weird ass name using a machine that ended up linking the city to an alternate world full of demons and shit, I remember that Nyarly also had his sticky fingers in the plot or something.

The one that most resembled SMT mainline was P2 with its balls to the wall suffering and destruction fo the universe

DDS was set in America as was Catherine and that's not even up to speculation.
For SJ Atlus JP explicitly said that they designed it intentionally ambiguous so that any translation could change the country of the protagonist to the nation of the langauge the game is being translated to.
It was supposed to have EU release with EU languages and protag would be German/British/Spanish/Italian/French but alas it never happened.

You've also got Soul Hackers which while still set in Japan, is not in Tokyo at all.

Yaldabaoth is not fucking around and just wants to end everything rather than turn people retarded.
Also Nyx wasn't turning people retarded, Nyx wanted to kill everyone.
The retardation was earlier from being attacked by shadows during Dark Hour.
In P4 attacks by shadows didn't turn you retarded but flat out killed you.

Dds, catherine, and soul hackers are not smt.

>DDS was set in America as was Catherine and that's not even up to speculation.
Good thing those are one off spin offs and not franchises that already have a great deal of baggage on them or are you going to tell me that they can make a American persona game? Or American SMT game? What gods do you americans even have to make it plot relevant? None

It would never happen in today's world, Japan sucks Israel dick hard. Also even if it did happen, it would never get localized due to the political shitstorm it would bring.

Currently going through SMTIV but is it cheating if I use the DLC for grinding App points? Feels kinda dirty

Soul Hackers plot is entirely Native American based with Native American demons, nice try faggot.
Also I'm not even an Amerifat, but nice implications.

>Also Nyx wasn't turning people retarded, Nyx wanted to kill everyone.
And it killed everyone by reducing them to shadows, by destroying their bodies and minds reducing them to nothing, did you actually play the fucking game instead of watching the movie?

And Nyarly also was not fucking around, he went and destroyed the world just to spread misery because he wanted there to be nothing, you're saying like Yaldabaoth is a new thing

>Need to kill shesha, but need Shesha radar to find him
>Get shesha radar
>Kill shesha
>Krishna tells you multiple times that Shesha can revive himself.
>Shesha actually revives himself and even evolved with his ressurection
>Kill him again Shesha himself say he will revive and kill you personally.
>Later in the game "WELL GEE HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THAT THE SHESHA RADAR MYSTERIOUSLY BROKE DOWN?
WELL NOBODY IS FIXING IT SINCE SHESHA IS DEAD RIGHT NOW, I AM GLAD WE WILL SEE HIM NEVER AGAIN"
Humanity deserved what happend to them.
I am suprised that they lasted that long while being this stupid.

>america

Maybe i'm not following this conversation well but who the fuck has said specifically they want an smt game in America? We're just saying we'd like to see another outside of Tokyo/Japan

>Originally they conceived of SMT1 starting off in Tokyo but exploring different locales around the the world, with the climax taking place in Israel

I'd like to see that happen

You miss how earlier persona series went to apocalyptic events themselves and lie about SMT content.
So either you shitpost or you are retarded.

He is a /pg/ denizen, what do you think?

The divine powers shall liberate humanity from the tyranny of taking their poo to the loo.

How the fuck do you beat Krishna?

>And it killed everyone by reducing them to shadows, by destroying their bodies and minds reducing them to nothing, did you actually play the fucking game instead of watching the movie?

I did, my point was that nobody dies from shadow attacks until the actual Death Star Nyx shows up in the end.
Everything before that point is just the Apathy Syndrome shit aka people going retarded.
Only once Death Star Nyx shows up do they actually start dying.

>And Nyarly also was not fucking around, he went and destroyed the world just to spread misery because he wanted there to be nothing, you're saying like Yaldabaoth is a new thing
If you actually learned to read you'd know I said that P2, P3 and P5 actually are the more serious games where shit gets real. P1 is all dreamland bullshit and P4 is Scooby Doo meets Diamond is not Crash

Buffs and debuffs.

That's like asking if we should get a Fallout game outside of America

youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

I wanna see postapocalyptic canada and Australia.

Halleluja absolutely shuts him down.

Oh fuck I forgot all about that lil nigga

>Everything before that point is just the Apathy Syndrome shit aka people going retarded.
You mean, having your sould and mind scouped and never recovering from that even after Nyx is sealed again is not dying? Do you seriously only consider death if the person is spewing blood and screaming as they go down?

>P1 is all dreamland bullshit
Did you play it? They linked it to a alternate dimension that had the city filled with demons and it accidentaly linked to the mind of a girl who also brought forth her own demons

Is it really? I mean the apocalypse is gonna look the same anywhere
Things wouldn't be much different if it was in New York, Bejing, or London
Aside from a couple different sites. But SMT has never really put itself to be a tour guide of Tokyo just certain places are areas there

Do you think Hallelujah was embarassed about the fact that his father was showing off his bare ass during his fight with him

>frozen tundra or death murder island desert
They already are post-apocalyptic

I like to think that this was part of a mind game Abe was trying to use on his kid

>not wanting radioactive Wendigo or radioactive deathwing koala spiders.

We'll all be old men when Australia has house sized spiders

Final boss was pretty ridiculous on Apocalypse difficulty. The MP drain move was really harsh to break out at that point and ended up basically having the MC spamming regular attacks and Dekaja/kunda stones if necessary and hoping that Asahi didn't get slapped, because he straight up murdered every demon I had on me.

>dies first round twice in a row
>finally lives once
>uses only enduring cheer

How many stat doors does this game have? Also, what's inside them?

Just shortcuts if I remember right, requires 120 in the stat.

>Stat doors

Shit nigga I'm like thirty hours in and I didn't even know these things existed.

almost 50 hours in, don't even know how far away that is.

Nothing like in IV where you get super weapons in them?

This is the game where you need to smirk to use salvation.
Why would it be nice to you?

It's only in the last dungeon.

Hey, we got a lot of fanservice and nostalgia wanking, why not go all out?

A demon once complimented me on my dexterity and immediately joined me

STR/MAGfags, are you even trying?

>cuties get nommed and you can't keep demifiend
It hates you.

>tfw demons make fun of my MAG stat

A demon once complimented me for my luck and joined.

I hate this final dungeon

I want it to be over and it has no end. I'm trapped. This is actually hell.

Does Nanashi get a black demonica eventually? I saw some guy with a regular one through DDS.

Am I the only one that finds it strange that Walter and Jonathan can apparently transform into Lucifer/Merkabah at will?

It's weird that in Apocalypse they show up and shoot the shit before going "Okay anyway back to business" and transforming into their usual forms.

"You will cease to live/exist" was kind of the big deal

>Ever giving demons macca

That weren't Walter or Jonathan it were just Lucifer and Merkabah taking on their forms.

You have it backwards

they even mention the humans known as Walter and Jonathan are no more

Black Card shop sells both normal and black demonicas.

How do I get through the fucking Tutorial Dungeon in SMT4 I just get oneshot every other battle, even satan told me I suck dick and should just play on baby mode

Those are not Walter and Jonathan, just Lucy and Merk assuming their forms to rub it on the people of Tokyo and on Isabeau that they consumed their friends

I just mug them next time I see them and get it back

>SMT Fallout crossover never

SEE THAT DEMON? YOU CAN NEGOTIATE WITH IT

after what happened with TMS we should be thankful

Oh cool. When can I enter it? Mid game? Flynn just got godnapped. Will I have to do what I did in IV to get it?

Considering the last SMT crossover it would probably end up as a card battling game or a racing game.

Hey, Arcueid was great for the thirty seconds they let her speak

>we'll never get a conclusion to the Phantom Society shit from Devil Summoner1 and Soul Hackers

I just got the quest that gives access to those after the cosmic egg is made

that's end game

You get a challenge quest after the Camp Ichigaya dungeon.
It's fairly late in the game.

Good luck affording anything there without the macca dlc.

>Good luck affording anything there without the macca dlc.

I've got 780k on me
how many trinkets can I afford?

Where the hell do you get gems outside of DLC? I've managed to find one garnet so far.

In those purple starfish things on the walls

>implying Bethesda wouldn't put a stop to that shit
I know they haven't made a good game since 2003, but at least when they say they're going to release a post apocalyptic game, it actually comes out as that

I believe you can only afford one good armor without sale going on.

IIRC, literally only one. Most things are over 500k

Whats the best armor/weapon for STR build?
I want to beat those dlcs but i feel so inadequate

What was up with Hagen and that cursed gold or some shit.
He let me to the place, where it was, but when I checked it wasn't there and dagda got pissed, because I was treasure hunting.

>These demon conversations are NOT scripted.

>In Shin Megami Tensei V: Kyoto, you play as the Demonborn, you get abilities by killing Gods and absorbing their powers and use them Scout

>and use them Scout
Maybe you should have scripted the sales pitch, Todd

>See that demon? You can recruit it!

>I'm too cool for your school
What a pointless addition.

Do the comments the demons make about you when you recruit them have anything to do with your alignment?

So where can SMT go from here? I mean, there's only so many times you can do the post-apocalyptic Tokyo with Law vs Chaos without adding some twist to it like Vortex World or Schwarzwelt or Tokyo under a dome.

I would like an smt card game, even though they already made one and had an ending where you took over the earth after Lucy sticks her cock in it. With cards.
At least I think.

Why is Hacker the smuggest piece of shit ever?

A qt female summoner protag please.
A historic theme like Raidou also. Maybe even the classical era.

He has two waifus in one body.

do pleroma and high pleroma stack in Apocalypse?

I'd argue Flynn deserves a bump up and maybe Demifiend a bump down

He doesn't have anything flashy but he's still downright absurdly strong. He literally sat there waiting to be hit by Odin and it still took three shots to knock him out.

We need Godslayer tier for Nanashi

Maybe Odin's just a bitch. This is a game with no vit stat after all.

>Flynn and Nanashi is in literal god slayer tier
>Theres a god tier in that list
This can only end poorly

>Black Market guy isn't an asshole anymore
>they also changed his VA
For what fucking reason?

You can afford the best one, the Superior Samurai upper body armor that gives you resitence to everything and a boost to every attribute

>that puzzle minigame in Nocturne
WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?

So...if what SMT4 and SMT4A revealed holds true to the entire MegaTen universe, do all gods and demons come into being because of humans' belief? Does that mean that they don't exist in the Expanse until humans start believing in them?

This upset me as well.
>make sure you bring more money next time
I was so disappointed by this line.

Isn't it because half the time you're running with a kid who works for the Ashura-kai and later becomes the boss of the Ashura-kai

That's been true since at least SMTII.
YHVH boasts about how as long as people believe in him he will continue to be revived.
Considering how many conflicting entities exist in SMT, I think that they didn't exist at all until human belief gave them a form.

Just imagine how disapointed you'll be when he stops saying it all together

>Merkabah
>him
What the fuck, Gaston?

misgendering is my fetish

FUUUUUCK

You're talking about the item shop. It was never mentioned whether the Black Market was associated with the Ashura-kai or not.

Eh, angels can be whatever they want to be tough since angels aren't supposed to have genders

It's 4 dudes mixed together with a girl.

If you managed to fuck it, then you'd be fucking 4 guys and one girl at the same time.

yes but the thing is humans from one instance of earth's believe can influence the gods of other instances, since all gods draw from the collective unconsciousness the Sea Of Souls, in the depths of the Alaya Cavern, which is a multiversal location

So does that mean YHVH and Lucifer didn't exist until humans believed in them or did YHVH exist as an avatar of the Great Will but he changed because humans longed for a mighty single God?

>Tfw killed Shesha
>Gaston's massive butthurt afterwards saying that you stole his glory

>SMT Fallout crossover
>Ends up being a generic FPS game where you shoot demons called #Fallout

Discuss

Flynn needs to be in Megami Tensei tier because he actually tensei'd a megami.

As of the DeSu 2 remake, Autism Bunny can become a God in one ending and use the Creator God's powers in another, he needs to be bumped up.

On the smug chart autism bunny would be #1, followed by Flynn.

I like Toki's mask.

>Just finished the fight with this curry nigga
Fucker kept charming my party every other turn. Thanks god for Hallelujah and all the Mudo stones I've been keeping until now.

polnareff boob mousepad

Wouldn't the tranny also get a godslayer spot?

Is Odin actually voiced by Wesker?

>superiors that fought for years get killed protecting their students from a gang of demons
>get powered up all the way up to level 4 to defeat the demons

you mean these fuckers acted like hot shit the entire time and weren't even fucking level 4?

Can you kill gaypeacockhorse in the game?

Yes, DC Douglas voiced Odin. They should've had him voice YHVH as well.

yeah, about halfway

Must become fucboi-ier.

Who voiced Krishna and Dagda? They've got some smooth voices too.

About to head into the egg, figure i'll be in there for a while

any hidden quests I should know about?

The subtle hint of Irish compared to breathy, high-pitched standard fare JRPG voice acting definitely influenced me towards him when picking the endings

>pixie can't be your megami

BULLY THE ASAHI

I think Dagda is the Smash 4 announcer? Xander Mobus

Animal cruelty is against the law.

Yup, thats right

Is there a better armor?
shits on sale 300k

>magic

Doesn't matter in a wurld of STR

I don't fuck with anything else

unless it's Nocturne

Some new guy is voicing Krishna. Everyone was great except Maitreya and maybe Danu

This stat bloat is ridiculous.

what else am I going to put points in
100 for ag and Lu seems like enough

>he doesn't jack off to moh shuvuu

Its great hearing Krishnas smooth voice when using him as a demon

No, I mean it's ridiculous that we went from getting one attribute point per level and ending with around 30-40 in chosen stats, to having 400 in one stat. and plenty in others.

But she's your loyal hound that can inflict smug.

Pretty sure you could easily max out everything except worthless Int in SMT1.

oh yeah, its fucking nuts, numbers themselves dont mean much but the spread is retarded

lack of vit stat and excess incense on field will do that

I am so lost in YHVH's universe. Are the doors locked behind stats necessary?

>Decarabia goes out
>comes back fused as a Gnome with Drain Elec

What about The Phantom?

I know right? I wasn't really going to bother at first, but now I definitely plan on getting him on my team.

>stat that helps with demon conversations
>worthless

What do demon vaginas feel like?

Acidic coins and milk

Doki doki Toki

Doki doki the Toki!

exterior like fish eggs

The Great Will is just humanity's gestalt consciousness, it's not an actual sapient being
EVERY demon is an aspect of it

Like human ones but tight as a handjob and slicker.

Doomguy should be at top, the demonica suit is fucking sexy.

get Obsidian to make it, and actually give them a budget and its a deal
>SMT: New Tokyo

So, what's stopping demons from appearing in Nanashi's new world during the Massacre route?

I'd rather Atlus make a version of Fallout that plays like Doom but with the demon system as a mix.

It'd be great to have that with the P5 assets.

Doom guy and the If chick were the only ones go not fuck up and die and needed to be bailed out by the super cripple.

You kill all their believers.

>there are people on here that didn't kill their friends on their first playthrough

shake my head desu

I must have been skipping text here

what is she talking about?

I don't want Navarre breaking all my hard-earned items just because I was a goody two-shoes.

You get it during the Egg segment of the game later on

>2016
>not following Maruology

>literally worshipping a dong demon

Not even Maruo follows Maruology anymore

get with the times user

>the era of neo-neo-neo tokyo
>not realizing the White were right

One flynn decided that the white were right, the result is was "black flynn" and he nows goes around the amala network fucking shit up.

Maybe they did't learn a single Bufu spell, and their armors are weak to fire.

How has Gaston not at least asked who everyone is talking to when they speak to ghost butt?

He sounded like a new VA, he speaks smooth but sounds like he's talking too close to the Mic.

he knows who they're talking to

>the demon gene made it into 4A

W-Wait, the giant womb isn't the final dungeon?

How long is this game?

Complete global saturation?

Complete Mikado Saturation

well. there's that one user that's been trudging an end game dungeon for a few days

so

like 100 hours maybe

that's dlc user, atlus.com/smt4a/dlc.html

>tfw you will never be an American that goes into the demons world picking up cute demons and fighting for America
>tfw no Strange Journey 2

oh, you were quoting someone else

well don't I look foolish

He is a new VA, though he sounds a bit like Pegasus. I wonder who plays Inanna, YHVH, though. It's really hard to tell with the distortion effect on their voices.

Whats the Demon Gene?

>you will never run into DoomGuy ripping and tearing demons in Tokyo

When does he find out?

When he breaks the spear.

An excuse to have a zombie apocalypse plot in SMT

When you make your way to the Yamato reactor
After the Merkabah and Lucifer fights

It was introduced in the Walter manga called Demonic Gene.

Oops, uploaded the small version.

Regarding the "White" Flynn from the SMT manga, is there any actual purpose for him turning the Walters and Jonathans of various worlds towards their respective alignments, or is he doing it to be a dick?

Yes but what is the demon gene?

It was then added in one of the DLCs for 4A.

>"Onii-chan look at my new Persona game! It has so many SMT elements in it now! Aren't you proud of me?"
>"Fuck off, you waifu-loving brat, I still fucking hate your guts."
>goes back to finish typing the captcha to his Toki doki doki post
These threads for the next few months.

We could go back to 'fun, campy supernatural detective adventures in Tokyo' with a new Devil Summoner

Is that why people in Mikado in SMTIV were getting turned into demons?

It probably is.

Is there a guide somewhere to get the DLC working on the US version of this game?

Earth is destroyed and Tokyo is launched into space

Well that would require people to still be alive that know about them

>Mikado
do we go back in main game?

Yes you do.

_______________yes barely though

more teeth and curses

Where can I find those incredibly expensive shops that have great items, are they still in Ginza?

yeah, shopping district

how is Aleph not Godslayer?

also Seraph should get their own 'Reality Warper' tier, since that's the true power of an enlightened data shaman. "I speak, and the universe listens"

Futa tier.

2 hot 4 dds-net

>Going though Naraku for the infiltration
>All the angels are weak to Zan spells
>Pretty easy
>Angel Horde appeared
>Use Zan spells
>Blocked
>Get wiped
>Turns out Angel Horde is weak to Zio skills
Naraku is still a piece of shit even now and I love it. Even play the battle theme and everything.

So change the region to JPN is that what you are saying?

I wish he would get another game with a story as cool as DDS again, I fucking loved it, I even have the books at home

at this point I'd be happy with a proper crossover game. I was hoping SMTxFE would be like Super Robot Wars in that respect, that fell through. There's a near zero chance of the persona arena games even including characters from P1 and P2, let alone the arena franchise being expanded to include characters from the mainline games and other spin-offs.

maybe it's time I learned how to make games myself. if some chucklefuck made a TYPE=MOON SRW clone, then so can I

That entire sequence is so amazing.
Especially if you get in his way each time.
Nothing like Merkabah and fucking Lucifer giving you props for seeing through bullshit.

Should I play Persona 3 or Smt 4 then apocalypse?

Either way I'll play all of them, but I've heard so much about p3

Yeah P3 is good

I say you play SMT4, then P3, then Apocalypse so you don't burn yourself out with the SMT4 map/demons/design

I blame the clusterfuck of SMTxFE on atlus involving Avex in that and they takign complete control away from both Atlus and Nintendo, while I didn't find the game bad by any means I just felt a let down since it was another jrpg instead of a crossover like the ProjectxZone and the likes

I really want a crossover just to see the interactions between the characters

P3 is a whole different ball of wax.
I recommend play 4, then play P3 for something different, then play Apocalypse. should keep you from getting burned out by playing too much of the same.

also make sure you're playing P3:FES, not the vanilla release

Is Fes the same as p3p?

>Tokyo must travel through the stars in search of the center of the galaxy to make a new home
>You must deal with not only the standard fare of demons but non scout-able aliens that make the Demonica freak the fuck out.

No it's better.

>I really want a crossover just to see the interactions between the characters

>No Demifiend and Abel working together as generals in Lucifer's army.
>no Seraph blowing Hacker-kun's mind by just rewriting code with a flick of their wrist
>no Aigis bonding with Aleph over being artificial beings
>no Raidou vs Demon Ninja Chaos-Hero

FES doesn't let you get fucked by a shota.

No, it contains a sequel to the main game that answers some of the questions they leave open

is there any way to get Navarre to stop using my items and use his buffs debuffs?

P3P has female protag but it plays out more like a visual novel with dungeon crawling segments. play P3P if you wanna be a cute grill.

P3FES has superior presentation with 3d models and cutscenes and an extra story dungeon

P3P has a female mc route with new social links

play Fes first then Portable for the replay

>Abel working together as generals in Lucifer's army
I don't think that would actually happen though, Abel was a third party got powerful by his own two hands, the most Lucy did in that war was send Beelzebub to help Belberith and get his ass handed to him when he fought Abel

He only ever uses them when he's out of things to buff/clear when i'm using him

if you're early in the game he simply doesn't have enough moves yet

switch off of him and use him for bosses

:(

he never even buffs me though just goes straight to zan stones

Naoya's 8th day (good) ends with Abel going to Hell with Black Frost to raise a demon army with which to invade heaven, with Lucifer's approval.

it would make sense in a crossover game for that Naoya to be on the same faction as True-Demon route Demifiend

That's curious
but you are early game right?

try using him later when he learns another move or two

Oh, I didn't remember that part, it has been years since I last played DeSu1 or Overclocked

no hes level 47 rn, does he only really do them during boses? im only up against mobs rn

No he acts like I described at all times I just usually only use him for bosses

No point in using him in the field if i'm trying to end all fights in the first turn

As for your problem, I don't know
almost sounds like a bug

I'm assuming he's using your stones to hit weaknesses. Are you and your team able to hit the same weakness. Maybe he's trying to give you the heads up.

What difficulty are you on? maybe he's meant to act that way on different difficulties

I'm on conflict

p3p is worse, only play it for second playthrough as female

it removes all models and basically a shitty visual novel, makes the game too easy as well

where attention goes energy flows they say,

i mean yea hes hitting weaknesses every so often hes been spamming my mudo and hama stones. i switched him off for now and ill check him out later would suck if he just doesnt use his moves cause i heard hes a great partner late game

He's pretty much the best partner for 99% of boss fights all game

hope he works as he should then

>Cosmic Egg
>Toki got body snatched
>No more revives
>That music

>mfw aussie cuck
>its not out yet
>no hacked 3ds

I thought Half-demon kid was the best partner for 99% of boss fights. Now I don't know who to believe

Hell nah, Navarre gives you extra health at the start of the fight and will clear out debuffs asap as well as buffing you elsewhere

I don't have those expensive ass skills that buff us all at once yet so I let navarre buff while I charge repeatedly and out damage what demi kid would do

besides he doesn't go beast mode until later in the game

leaving navarre as pretty much the best partner for 99% of boss fights

your fault

3ds being hackable easily was literally spammed everywhere when it started at start of the year no excuse not do it

best song in the game desu

youtube.com/watch?v=gROCEZkiIqo

>can't control party
>better

Thanks for clearing that up

not that user but in the same boat and I had neither 3ds nor funds to replace lost 3ds at the start of the year

This is probably a long shot but has anyone encountered a level 35 undead demon called "Corpse" in their adventuring of SMT4A? Where did you see it if so? It's the last demon i need.

>Fusion accident only

aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/demons.html?demon=Corpses

>making an already easy game even easier

P3 was not balanced around having control of your entire party. I mean, the only moderately challenging aspect of P3 was the fact that you pretty much had to become a one man army to defeat bosses.

>nakajima
>megami tensei tier
m8 he can tango with Stephen. He's the entire reason Loki was purple until recent games. His skin got incinerated by Nakajima for raping his waifu and BTFO so hard that Loki's been recuperating for the majority of the franchise.

Could one of the lovecraftian old gods defeat yhvh?

Why not a Fate/Megami Tensei then? They work really well together and there's a lot of overlap between the fanbases.

No. They are only a level 49 demon and have a shitty movelist. Only thing they got going for them is their above average hp

You can find the other 2 undead, hence my question.

Is it directly right after or after you enter the Cosmic Egg?

after you step outside and see the cosmic egg form

>Just fought Loki
Jesus the nigga tore through my entire stock like it was nothing

Your welcome

>New quest alert
>Already done, good work kid
>Negotiate 2 [50,000 macca]

Anyone else feel the final stretch has some pacing issues?
>There's no hint that your gonna go kill YHVH other than the fact that his name gets brought up all the time
>The main threat of the plot is solved and what can be seen as a climax is reached
>Game goes through dialogue saying how hunky dory everything is.
>Hey man you should go kill YHVH now

It feels off to me, the final dungeon feels like bonus content to me than actually being the final dungeon. I'm not objecting to being able to shoot YHVH in the face, but a little more lead up would be appreciated

That nigga was legitimately the hardest fight so far.

Welcome to SMT.

Every party except those faggots at Law have said they want to kill the creator

it should be no surprise

What's the spawn rate for relics. The relics in the bay area are a great source of income

Great the quest isn't popping up

It wasn't no, but it feels kind of jarring that the game reaches what feels like a climax then just keeps going.

What demons rock Luster Candy and Deliberate?

then it's tied to level and not event
start hitting up internet DDS for some free light grimoires

Literally any of them, learn to fuse.

aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/index.html

Lilith, normally

I really hope they go back to having VIT and physical attacks costing HP instead of MP in the following SMT games. This new system is dumb as shit

EVERYONE IN TOWN WOULD LIKE TO
BEAT
YOU
OFF

QUICK POST MORE SMIRKS

The story is shit in 4A. Don't worry about it.

1 hour in game time
2 for ginza

I can barely progress without my old 3DS blinking red after 2 hours.
Even though I'm playing with max brightness, it shouldn't be that low.
I just want to play.

Norn is one of the earliest you can get, I think.

>Finally have an all-fiend party

Skeleton niggas until the day I die

Which apps should I focus on? I have been increasing stock, skill slots, and want to get the MP regen, in addition to the easier negotiations. Anything else?

What happened to Dagda in the bonds route was pretty bad but the Goodbye, kid. right before the credits still got me hard. Kind of helps that his English VA fucking nailed it in general.

>Plug it in
>Buy a new battery
Your options are almost limitless

just play with it plugged in. get an extension cable if need be.

the ones that let you fuse above your current level are well worth it , letting you bypass hours of grinding

>gaston eats up all of your turns just to use his shitty weak attacks

what the fuck is his problem? is this supposed to represent he isn't all that hes talked himself up to be?

Fundraise+ is okay, as is the anti poison apps.

You pretty much got the right idea of the proper apps though

Pretty much yeah
He's basically outclassed in every way by Toki aside from his attack all move

The only time he's useful is on the Shesha fights.

What happens if you don't attack Shesha after Gaston loses his spear by the way?

>tfw I forgot to learn Snake's Fangs

level recovery and level heal
anti poison set
threatening aura
asap
demon charmer
and the set of summon discounts

You can't nerd

Its exclusive to lewdusa

uhh

no thanks

WORLD OF DEX

Damn, what a shame.

You will get Myriad Arrows later on. Just stock up on Stun Needles for now

Are Merkabah, Lucifer, and Satan fusion edgelord route only?

Skill slots
MP recovery
Level recovery (super handy for bosses gauntlets)
Preemptive Smirk up (particularly if you're a hama mudo fag)
Anti-Poison (fuck damage floors)
Stock
Demon skills
Scout line (except stats plug-in)
Threatening Aura
fund-raise
ASAP
Demon Charmer
fusion Booster
Summon Discount

Yep.
In Bonds, Jonothan and Hoy Boi come back for a bit to help take down Golden Picard and then disappear for good.
In Massacre, Merkabah and Lucy fuse together to make Revelation Satan. It's also worth noting it's level 120.

NG+ only along with Metatron and Chironnupu.

You can fuse them on NG+

>what to shitpost and talk about SMTIVF with you guys

Cant because not finished yet. Almost there

Asahi is Pascal.

going by discussion most people here aren't done either

flynn kills your waifu

half the people here don't even own the game. I'm just extremely confident in my ability to forget spoilers

Flynn is your waifu

>got up to fedora fag
>dont have anything with dark
I cannot beat this fucker RIP

your mentor betrays you to YHVH

>Dagda hires some random teenage twink to do everything.
>All he does is cast samarecarm and make edgelord comments about how being alone is awesome.

This is the most bitch nigga god by far.

You are the shin megami and get tenseid.

Thanks. I just started so I have jack shit for AP but I'll try and keep a balanced amount of all those. Going for a strength/luck build. Anything else I should know? I heard the game is fairly easy, and has been so far, so I don't probably can't screw up too much.

Hallelujah

>ywn fuck Nozomi and Danu at the same time

>Demifiend a bump down
Demifiend would kick Flynn's ass any day of the week.

I'm not Bobo.

Not even Mudo stones?

Play on War, but switch to Conflict whenever you want to summon something from the Compendium, as being on War triples Compendium costs

Demifiend's [Null:All] doesn't protect him from guns, as seen in DDS

mudo stones do like 200 to him its weak as shit

The whole point of Aleph's existence was to kill YHVH. It's safe to say he is securely in "Godslayer" tier.

Make Alice

>can't fuse dagda, danu, or edgy lightsaber hindu samurai
Lame.

charge user
it works with items

eh, nothing will ever top the Jetpack Crusaders

>The whole Vishnu fight on Massacre is just Dagda talking shit the whole time.

It can't protect him from elements that weren't in Nocturne. Earth spells work against him too. Which is a really clever touch imo.

Why do you need to choose a megami and who did you megami?

how many routes are in this game? is it just save the world and kill your friends?

>after party to celebrate your victory against the chaos and law gods
>???

What

save the world and kill your friends are early endings, like running escaping from Tokyo in DeSu.

it was originally planned as a sort of TDE route but ended up so bloated by itself that they decided to take all these optional dungeons, slap a new protagonist on it, and release it as a separate game. the neutral route is the 'true end' with the most content

charge only? can I concentrate?

So he loses to a vending machine?

Because the reason YHVH went crazy was because he didn't have any divine pussy to smash so having a goddess keeps Nanashi in checks and helps stop him from going crazy.
I picked Pascal

yeah, my mistake
just used it and got them mixed up

Even still, Pierce + Freikugel = Dead as fuck Flynn. Sucks not having a VIT stat

>hero is not allowed to reincarnate
>Nanashi steals his puppy
When will anything good happen to the guy?

Bonds and Massacre.
Law and Chaos are early ends in this game and are pretty much copy-paste from 4. The only good thing to come out of it is that Lucifer and/or Merkabah are glad you aren't putting up with not-Flynn's shit.

what

>literally no new demons to fuse/get in the last 1/3

But AFAIK Persona Route and Crawling Route are both neutrals and Law/Chaos are the early endings.

oh, thanks

Put a point into agility every level. At least 1. You'll never hit anything otherwise, and on higher difficulties you want to give as much as 3 a level.

There's the fiends in Twisted Tokyo, I guess. But outside of their pierce passives, they're pretty fucking lame.
>matador has uriel's special skill
>except it fucking sucks now

I've been going 3:1:1 and 2:1:2 strength:agi:luck alternating every level. That sound good?

Wait they used something from a manga spin off?
That is the first time I have heard a game implement something from its manga spin off adaption.

>implying flynn won't just dodge it with smirk bullshit
basically demifiend has to oneshot flynn before the smug shenanigans start

Everyone getting ready to dig in.

if Flynn is wearing the Capote earring it means he has increased evasion off the bad, and DF has a good chance of missing unless they get into a debuff off
if Flynn is wearing the Refreshing Tune aka Kickass Theme Song, then he gets a one-off full revive.

though Demi-Fiend gets two press turns by himself. So I guess that full revive isn't gonna do much. Gotta bet everything on the capote earrings.

>Loki had voiced lines as Gigolo but they suddenly stopped voicing him after he showed his true for
this still really bothers

I'd put the 2 in Agi instead of Luck since you need to hit things and move fast. Hallelujah can cover ailments early on, and Luck really only starts abusing itself late-game.

That means, put everything into LCK

what do you think happens after parties, user?

it's an orgy, duh.

>put everything into LCK
who do you think you are, Raidou?

>tfw this part

Lol

>Hey errybody, what's up? It's me, Flynn, and today we're gonna play something different.
>but first...

*unsheathes masakado* psssh

When can I unlock passives for my character?

dont think you can

The only passive you get is pierce and that's after the Cosmic Egg

FOR THE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOPLE!!!!!

That's better than nothing, thanks.

>Lucy's last words were a realization that he was, is, and will always be, YHVH's bitch

Can Chaoscucks be any more BTFO?

Do any of the hp/mp walk apps restore demon health?

It makes every single skill you have pierce, so its pretty good actually.

The third one of each is party wide.

Party MP recover, unlock after MP Recover1/2

It cost 100 but you should really get it. It's fucking great especially during latter part of the game. Just running around will keep your party in good shape. HP recover is useless when you can have infinite MP

>The third one

>It cost 100

FUCK i'm like 30 from the second one, level 85 and i'm fighting Inanna

I won't have it in time for the last dungeon

>he wasted all his ap points on useless fusion boosters

KeK

What the fuck is this shit?!
THREE BOSSES IN A FUCKING ROW

youtube.com/watch?v=J5XZzTq_gzI

*smirk*

you know nothing

Death had to have some downside.

No bullshit user
these back to back fights are the best thing in the game

oh yes, you read that right

fights, as in plural

as in more than one

as in many more in fact

How the fuck do they expect me to have enough mp to debuff 3 bosses at once?
It's making me actually think out my moves, I LOVE IT.
And here I thought it was gonna be a cake walk.

I'd rather an SMT: Arena featuring some of Persona's characters.

Tetrakarn on the first fight
Makarakarn on the second
All your MP left on the third fight

>not putting energy drain on everyone

I don't think you get energy drain that early

I'm at the jars right now

>they turned Medusa into an anime girl
>fight is noticeably easier

kek

they just gave her some proper art after the disaster that was the guest artists

Where do you get the black card for the Ginza shops in 4A? I want muh siegfied costume

Its a quest that unlock after the afterparty event. You will know when it happened its quite memorable

Man, how awesome would it have been if Flynn really was evil all along.

some user didn't get it then so it's tied to level like the rest

some of us just happen to be the same level around then

cant remember what it was though

80?

yeah I unlocked it when I hit 80

76 maybe

>tfw level 91 and i am still in the cosmos egg

Spent too much time screwing around to find and fuse demons

I'm 86 and did all the quests

seems about fine

Damn, that Medusa is fine. Looking at those tits makes me rock hard

you're expected to be max level when reaching the final boss anyway

Why is a game with static enemy and portrait so addictive? Literally can't stop playing outside of working hours

Where did it all go so wrong?

Game is just fantastic.

P5 has all the demons animated. I think the next SMT will be on PS4. It will be fucking glorious.

89% compendium completed.

Help me, it's unhealthy.

Only if it has a female protagonist who fights with her feet.

Do you really want another smt game after shitfest p5 was story wise? Anarchy already had worst "fuck you all" route motivation for the protag, but persona 5 goes beyond it

Persona 4 seriously killed Atlus.

FIXED

Holy shit is the P5 Protag that powerful?

Flynn is a godslayer too.

Door-kun will come back and beat them all

At least persona 4 characters admitted that they started doing shit because they were bored
When Goro calls p5 characters "justice" shit the only response you have is "muh freedom"
And series declined after p2, because instead of characters grown we got a shitty "characters development after event that changed their worldview instantly"
You kill not yhvh analogue of the persona universe, because wanting to live in the society with social hierarchy is wrong(becaue bad adults can use it to do selfish things, I'm serious this is your motivation)

heh. i liked both. what's the problem ?

>with the climax taking place in Israel
>the final area's enemies are yhwh worshiping jews

I've been in this god damn egg for hours
I must have gone up 5 levels by now

wait until you see YHVH place

That motivation sounds so goddamn stupid, even for the smt/persona line, that i hope its better in execution than it is on paper

putting in my request for vacation time as we speak

it's not that bad, it only took me 4 days
with a map after the first two areas

Is it my imagination or did Nanashi's voice get deeper when calling for Dagda after killing his friends

yeah the tone changes, it's pretty neat

>DAGDA WANTS TO BE HARDCORE BUT HIS MOTHER WON'T LET HIM

>The one that most resembled SMT mainline was P2
Nope, that would still be fucking P1 because the only thing P2 and mainline have in common is that at some point the world gets fucked and hey guess what P2's world doesn't get fucked in any kind of similar way to how the world gets fucked in mainline
Also the suffering in P2 is ridiculously exaggerated considering the ending of EP is 100% happy for everyone involved

>This is actually a pretty accurate description of Dagda.

>Dagda ever listening to his mom

EP ending is bittersweet as fuck.

No it isn't, our boy tatsuya had to go back to an Earth where everything is FUCKED

>everyone involved
>Tatsuya goes back to the Other Side where he is the only person left alive in a world reduced to a single city, never to be reunited with the girl he sold the world to save

i cant find Midtown Ginza or some shit.

the quest is to remove barrier on pile of rubble or some shit. map in this game is awful

KH did this when it added scenes form the manga in KH2FM.
BB is doing it now with Mai.

>struggling to survive against vishnu flynn
>he misses

>map in this game is awful

surely you're referring to the map in 4 and not apocalypse

Pls come back