So when is the new Senran Kagura getting announced?

So when is the new Senran Kagura getting announced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlltqCasjT8
gematsu.com/2016/09/senran-kagura-producer-teasing-something-famitsu-live-stream-september-29
exhentai.org/g/904251/8dd985c8b8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon. Hopefully without Yumi. She's too perfect and would distract from everyone else.

Later.

We have to face her head on, user.

5 hours.

Dont lie to me user.

There's going to be a stream this thursday, apparently focused on VR and Summer Lesson, and Takaki teased on his twitter that something related to SK might show up.

So PS4 exclusive confirmed?

Alternative answer: not soon enough.

Probably, but it may be just a spin off and not the actual game promised for 2017.

Will VR be more than a meme when it comes out?

Thats when it comes out. Not announced.

Which Senran would you most like to sit on your face?

Is that the same Senran you'd like to have fart in your face , too?

fuck off

fucking yumi

I can't wait. I hope it's not another Versus game though I know it's going to be another one.

If mainline, I know they will somehow shoehorn Yumi and her team into the story or game in general.

When it's done.

Snek

What's wrong with that? We might get actual ninja stuff with Yumi.

>actual ninja stuff
How and what exactly? I doubt senran kagura will ever be anything other than simple beat em ups.

fucking user while senrans laugh at him

No chance in hell.

Not after VD and Uppers (especially Uppers) bombed.

>VD
>bombed
Did it really? I doubt it sold that bad considering it got new dlc not so long ago and there's a new version a la EV Sakura Edition getting released soon.

I don't think it bombed, especially not compared to Uppers, but Marvy just has unrealistic expectations.

wow that's gross. why would i want a senran to fart in my face. nasty

i would drink their period blood tho

It sold meh I think. The sakura edition is nothing but repackaged original games.

Purple

Damn, it did that good? I'm shocked

Well, either way it "bombed" much in the same way SK2 "bombed"

I regret not buying Estival Versus. Now I miss some of the storyline. Fuck college man..

Will they get a new developer?

I'm going to make Murasaki work! WORK!

Marvelous is a joke.
>take game that sold mediocre numbers.
>stick a new cover and call it special edition for maybe a thousand more sales.

EV isn't exactly the greatest SK game, especially storywise where a large portion of it feels pointless. I think you can hold on and wait.

You can get it at any time.

That's good. I still have to beat Nier before the new game comes out.

It was on sale for $30 2 weeks ago

I love snek

No monies. Sad.

Murasaki is givng me a "raise"

15!

What if Mirai showed up next game with bigger tits than Murasaki?

Blonde Morrigan.

Don't worry, you're not missing much.

Literally this is all that happens:

>Girls get transported to island for a competition (the Shinobi Bon Dance)

>Miyabi, Ryoubi, Ryouna, and all the Gessen girls run into lost loved ones

>Asuka's Granny (the one who bought them all together) turns into her younger self with Ninja Magic

>They all put their loved ones to rest

>all the pillars get smashed resulting in NOONE winning the Shnobi Bon Dance

Here's a better version, user

I wanna fuck Ikaruga.

Thanks user.

Just posting to say I love Yumi.

Everyone loves Yumi

i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek

>>They all put their loved ones to rest

All that stuff was weirdly touching. I'm not a Miyabi fan myself but I like her a lot more after her story.

I agree. I like Kagura as well, though I don't know much about her as I missed Estival. She looks like a hard dom though, so I like her.

Yumi is yummy

youtube.com/watch?v=YlltqCasjT8

This is such an amazing concept. Too bad the art is amature pixiv tier.

Kagura is dlc and doesn't have any story on EV besides some flashbacks, not even a Girl's Heart.

Who is Kagura? Why does she eat the candy?

>not even a Girl's Heart.
Lame. Looks I'm not getting any DLC characters

but I do want to play as her

Just posting Miyabi because I love her.

Yumi is a piece of shit.

Rude.

Posting best girl

Well, even if they don't add anything to the game, they're still reasonably priced at 4 a character with Kagura and Naraku being snagable in a bundle deal for 6 bucks.

Though Kagura, Naraku, and even Ayame (Ayane is excusable since she's 3rd party) is still a huge downer.

*Not having a Hearts Story or a mini-campaign of their own is a still a huge downer

She have a big gun

When are we going to get THICKER ninja girls?

I have unironically masturbated to his art before and I will continue to do so again. Thank you for reminding me, user.

Stuff like that is usually always drawn horribly.

for you

Post SNEK FEET

Haruka gets fatter with each game

Goddamn

I love boobs

Bueno.

snek is not for lewd

I can almost see this kid's butt from here.

When are we going to get more milfs?

I want to snuggle with this bunny!

I want to plump the snek into a bigger snek.

never

Mirai isn't a kid, she is a strong independent young lady

There are cakes that I will turn into milfs

what a waste. Not evolving asuka's mother

She's the same age as Shiki as hard as that is to believe.

>simple black bikini is still the best one she's gotten after all this time

w o w
o
w

EAT SHIT AND DIE

Bigger?

Miyabi is cute.

Not evolving anyone's family for that matter, we'll never know more about Ikaruga's adopted family besides Murasame, Kat will never find his parents or nothing else about Hibari's, Homura's, etc.

I'm with you, but I also have a soft spot for her one piece swimsuit in burst.

I want see Senrans with poochy charm point bellies like Yaguus!

I mean it!

Ryobi butt

>3DS is hacked
>People release crappy texture hacks for smash bros
>Nobody has gotten around to making a Senran Kagura 2 nude mod
Why even live?

SV is probably going to get a nude mod first even though the 3DS has been hacked forever.

probably because the only ones playing SK on DS are underaged

>3DS
not even once

That's the system it was made for though.
The one where it's not a musou rip off.

Why would you even play SK on the fucking 3ds, it's an insult to the other versions

SK2 is the only challenging game in the whole series though and it's only on 3DS

No, no, Mirai is a year older than Shiki. Mirai is a sexy mature woman, and Shiki's a childish teenage girl.

Oh fuck. Is it 2013 again?

Do you really have to bring THAT type of crap here?

While I do love SK2, one could say it's challenging for the wrong reasons

Oh yeah she's 16 now in the versus timeline. I'm still stuck in the past it seems.

Yeah, but there's less than 2 months of difference between their birthdays.

>play the pc port of SK
>love the combat
>hacked my 3ds to have a portable SK machine
>it was shit
I love my beat em ups but it doesn't feel the same

Probably because they don't play the same

They aren't suppose to feel the same.

The only good reason to get SK2 are the crimson squad figures

GO THE FUCK AWAY

Remember when Yumi got her own card drawn and signed by Nan himself and almost everyone exploded? I remember that

>tfw find Yumi's design really appealing and kinda hot
>hate everything else about her

So simple, yet so good.

Remember when New Wave wasn't just nothing but lewd cards and had nice action shots?

Me neither?

gematsu.com/2016/09/senran-kagura-producer-teasing-something-famitsu-live-stream-september-29

I know your feel, also I don't like her gameplay either, Yumi was my favorite before playing any game, but now my favorites are Yagyu and Homura.

There's already news about this? What if it wasn't anything about the new SK and would instead be about something no one gives a shit about?

Are you me?

Yagyu's ninja outfit reminds me of Clint Eastwood in the dollars trilogy. I like that a lot. Yagyu also has the best playstyle, next to Miyabi and Homura. Good pick.

That's about how it goes in general when you think you have a favorite character before touching a game, that spot quickly gets taken over by a character you didn't think you'd like.

Of course this doesn't happen every single time, but often.

They just teased a new SK for the anniversary and Takaki hashtagged Senran Kagura in the tweet about the live stream. But who knows, maybe they're still latching onto EV and will announce a VR patch.

They're going to kill my senranfu off aren't they?

If you had the chance to titty fuck one Senran, which would it be?

The site on nicovideo only says something about VR and Summer Lesson (Harada's game) and doesn't mention SK anywhere, so the only thing I can guess is that it will be some sort of VR project they've little to nothing to show about.

Mirai

I just want a mode where I can play dai sempai for more than 30 minutes.

No user, they'll kill off Miyabi first. Homu, Asuka, and Yumi rank high all the time. I fear the day it may happen.

Literally the hardest question to answer.

Murasaki has the biggest tits, but she'd be whimpering the whole time.

I can only boil my choices down to Asuka, Katsuragi, Ikaruga, Yomi, Shiki, Haruka, Miyabi, Rin, Renka.

what be the source for this

>like homura a bit before playing any game
>buy and play one as homura
>mfw

So much more than I expected

How would that even work?

>Drill run
>Female Wolverine
>Snarky and somewhat funny
>Tough but fair
>Sometimes long red hair
>Tan
>Tanlines

What's not to love?

Rin

Yaomai image set consisting of ONLY Ryoubi. I hope your penis is ready, because I can't stomach her for no more than 5 seconds.

exhentai.org/g/904251/8dd985c8b8/
Bust some nuts.

>playing SV
>NH route
>Ryouna is OP as shit with her spin attack

I can see why everyone says she's one of the most fun characters to play as.

SPIN
WIN

She's such a bitch though.

When you stop posting the worst girl.

>he's never heard of naizuri

Still has the best character customization to date. Plus posing mode.

>Each character is only locked to five colors for hair
>Least amount of non DLC outfits

You sure about that?

bless you friend

Also, only 2 colors for accesories, and less underwear variety than both SV and SK2. It has more outfit colors though.

>BE tag
>not much in terms of BE
still good otherwise

Crimson Homura > Normal Homura

Prove me wrong

Normal Homura = Crimson Homura

There is only Homura.

Ryoubi's BE is too sudden so it does nothing for me.

it could have been the diamond inducing transition, but yeah its not much to consider other than she gets breasts.

Yep, but they probably didn't feel like making one transformation too different from the rest so they just made it instant.

At least her voice is still arousing.

What's up with her bangs

Her VA normally plays the generic violent tsunderes too so this sadistic violent pettanko is a nice change of pace. It's what we call range people.

dunno

>event was a mischief that Haruka did
>bows on the potions have Haruka's exact bow
>Haruka wasn't in the event

It's not fair

At least they look better there

It's weird too when you think it backfires too her most of the time in the games, not like new wave cares about that though.

It didnt have snek in it either I heard
kinda bullshit if you ask me

Unless you mean falling under the effects of the potions it's probably because it'd be too similar to this one.

Also this. It honestly feels like they know nothing of the characters outside of their designs.

I didn't played the 3DS games, How does Haruka got her robot?

It's never actually explained, but knowing her she probably just built the thing and kept upgrading it in-between games.

Why is she so fucking plump?

Has there been anymore ova's where they actually get naked? Can only fap to the same one so many times

No.

Also the OVA looks like total shit.

Outside of Burst, she barely moves and lets her robot do most of the fight, same thing with Murasaki and her hair.

>brown hair

Just WHY

Is she going to keep getting thicker in future games?

Lighting.

I wanna make Ikaruga a mommy

It's not brown in the slightest. It's the lighting of the room hitting her hair color making it look brighter

I just accepted it's the lightning.

Bashou is a beautiful bounty of blessing, such is the being of benevolence

And she will never be on a real game.

Why can't Ayame replace Katsuragi in Hanzo? She plays better and seems more interesting than Katsuragi.

She's really growing on me

Someone has to run the shop.

*poke*

If somehow they decide to graduate the 3rd years she may have a chance of getting into the main team, but you know that will never happen.

So can we confirm that Ikaruga is actually the biggest slut of the bunch?

No, take your shitty meme and get out of here.

It's all Yumi's fault

Yeah, let's ignore the love potion, or the fact that everyone is a slut on new wave.

Release when

And Japan's. Yumi's to blame too, but mostly Japan.

Not soon enough.

At least the face isn't completely fucked up for once. Although that'll probably change once it's painted.

And then it'll get canceled.

I just did.

She's going to keep getting just like that, just imagine Haruka by the time she's 25. She'll probably have like JJ tits and hips that can breed armies.

>And then it'll get canceled.
But we're not talking about Yomi or Yumi.
I feel bad for those who really wanted them.

God damn it, it looked so nice too.

>it's even missing the glove
Fucking hell, it's not fair. I just want more not shitty/lewd statues of this series.

Why is she holding her dick?

I think those weren't official though.

She's just trying to rub one out before she starts getting uncomfortable.

Who's this watermelon felon?

Bastard child of Gallagher from his trip to Japan.

There's only one Asuka figure worth getting

>tfw can't jerk it to Asuka.
She's too cute. Literally 2pure4dicks.

It'd be kind of interesting if Ikaruga had Vergil's personality but then again not really since Hanzo keeps getting their asses handed to them by everyone else.

If it wasn't for Katsuragi, she probably would have developed a similar personality

shes for hugs

More H-Artists need to realize when making doujins of establish characters that mimicking the art style is way better than their own style. Im so glad most artists do that for Senran

Just the cold and aloof part minus the whole "I need more power" part. And motivation.

meh
I like mimicking the style but if the other style looks good too I have no qualms

seeing those Homu titty tanlines always gets me going

Yumi will absorb Miyabi, Homu, and Asuka to become the ultimate senran goddess

The body is 10/10 but the face is the anime's style, non Nan's which is kind of a dealbreaker

this game single handedly saved my relationship when I started anti-depressants

I could literally feel my libido slipping away as the dosage increased to what ended up being the equilibrium/stable level, and I was prepared to have her break up with me because of how infrequently I wanted it.

No fucking joke, I don't know what it is about the game, or the art, or whatever, but like all I have to do is peek through some cards and it's like I'm a freshman in high school again. It's even more than just horny; there's something about the perfect balance of thickness and toned...ness in the Senran's bodies that touches something primal. It makes me want to just plunge into one of them over and over, listening to my pelvis smack against her ass, listening to her yelp and squeal as I grope the shit out of those plump funbags, feeling her wrap her legs around my waist and lock her ankles together while she begs me to shoot inside her

fuck man I can actually feel myself getting slightly dizzy with how much blood is rushing to my dick even as I type this shit out. absolutely insane; Nan is a miracle worker.

Miyabi is a pretty girl! PRETTY!

must suck to have chafing thighs even when youre just standing still

THICCest slut of the bunch

Emu is not a threat

That's not Ryouna

How come there is no senran about the butt

i want a big black sassy anime girl with a heck of a donk

>emu
>not a threat

I'm going to marry Yumi!

You say it like it's a bad thing

It's already happening.

imu has a cute butt

I'm going to nut to Yumi!

I liked her before she was cool.

Of course not, she likes it.

Is Takaki /our/ guy?

Okay.

>tfw you never will sail the 7 seas with Homu
Why to even live?

Announcement is tomorrow during Famitsu live stream!!!

Soo....Miyumusuka?

I want to plunder Homu's butt

Tell me about Homu, why does she always wear panties that show her tanlines?

Oh please, like Asuka's "personality" is so much better. As an extreme example of goody-2-shoes special snowflake syndrome in the Senran series, she's hardly in any shape to be contesting Yumi for the spot of MC.

Crabs girl Homura and even edgelord Miyabi are much more interesting personality-wise than Asuka, who's about as bland as you can get as far as female leads go.

If I take her panties off will she die?

No but she gets upset

She actually can't tan and just spray tans every week. She has special spray tan underwear so she doesn't ruin her normal underwear.

She's poor because she buys so much spray tan.

Homura jokes are the best thing in the series

Asuka is clumsy! CLUMSY!

Why is Homura the only tanned Senran?

>財布が爆発するな!
What did he mean by this?

see

will you take responsability?

By getting her a gym membership?

No, her ninja training will be enough to lose all that weight.

Oh there's a booty Homu and me will be plundering.

Fuggin hell goddamn Murasaki and Ryobi being DLC locked in BA. Shit.

>More than half the characters are DLC in BA
It's not fair

some should go to 2chan and say yumi sucks and they have bad taste in choosing best girl.

I hope that Gessen is not in the new SK. Might as well just call it team worst girl and call it a day.

On my birthday

Well i only paid six bucks for it on last weekend's flash sale so I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and buy the rest of the characters. That's how they get ya.

At least it's not as bad as Rin's situation, you have to buy her dlc AND the gessen/hebijo pack, most people probably had her from SV already, but still.

It's funny how they even made the stories so no girls from the other pack would appear.

Her jokes are booty

Oh so it's not just costumes but also DLC characters that carry over to BA from SV? I have yet to buy Rin and Dai so if I buy them for SV I don't have to buy them for BA?

Yeah, both share all dlc.

>Hips
Ikaruga, you are a slut

>there was a point in time where people would endlessly shit on you for liking Burst and not SV and BA
>despite BA being a rather shit rhythm game with the worst ost in the series and pure jewish dlc
>SV having the same DLC dilemma, horrendously bad load times that are sometimes longer than the levels themselves, looking like ass, and a plot that was just as bad

Part me makes me glad I wasn't around for such a mess.

>BA has the worst OST
God damn, how hard the truth hurts. Why would they make a stupid remix of the wedding march for the Hibbers?

>that 15 minute long Ryouna Drama CD audio will never ever be translated

hurts2live

Because stupid is what BA is all about.

Come on, man. The gameplay is fantastic, and it's challenging as fuck.

The music is shit and the stories are no better than heart stories, so there's that, granted, but come on, there was potential here.

Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. I meant the whole thing about BA is stupid. Because you know, cooking battles. It's the good kind of stupid along with Hanzo having an actual in-game model for once.

Yumi is a ________

slut

Perfect wife.

Yeah, I hear you, that's the good stupid. Wedding march on Hibbers is bad stupid

Haruka not having that sweet Spanish guitar she has in SV for her track was bad stupid, wait, I can't remember if in SV the guitar track was Haruka or Hikage, in any case, not remixing or improving the songs from SV was a mistake.

Which reminds me, in EV, the ending video of Ryoubi going to heaven has a sweet piano version of the Opening/Main theme. Why wasn't that in the disc Soundtrack? I am mad beyond belief.

waste of a character spot

It's Haruka. Haruka always gets the guitars in her songs.

You mean Ryouki.

Yes.

The third part of her song is the best part of the entire thing and it saves it. It's a shame that with the base game you only really have Yomi, Yagyu, and maybe Hikage having decent songs.

Thanks for the fixes. My bad.

It's okay, I can't really blame you for mixing up the name since all of their names start with the same three letter and Ryoubi and Ryouki only having a one letter difference.

I want to SENRAN Kagura.

Didn't some guy say he was going to make a dick edit of that picture?

Also Souji in an actual game when? She's giving me bitch vibes, the kind that I like.