Is Kairi cute?

Larxene is better.

She is but her giant feet ruin her for me...

She looks fine in kh2 minus the schoolgirl shoes

explain this

so is her kh1 design. It was just memed on because of the manga

Sure

yes

Looks like they've changed the lighting to me. When you get past the pic quality of course.

>yfw Aqua has jiggle physics

that's the tv and camera being fucked

She's always had them. Replay BbS and watch the crossroads scene.

No they're still working on it, the eyes have a completely new shape and his hair is darker in the images on the right.
Also the lighting's been worked on a bit as you can see that Terra's clothes aren't shiny anymore.

It looks like they changed his eyes. But that's just me.

There was a job posting for someone to do Post-Production/Lighting for KH3. With 2.8's delay, I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to get them working on that too.

Namine is cuter

You mean child Aya Brea?

Makes sense, they're probably diverting a lot of resources to fix up XV before launch so they'll probably hire temps for KH while they're guys are away.

E
THIS
E
L
E
D

Holy fuck why did I just make the connection?

>no great shots of the frills/bow on the entire internet

very few have the patience to twitch the camera in the right ways

She's boring.

>getting an entirely new employee to the team this late just to fix the lighting

kingdom hearts is so fucked

k

#triggered :^)

Freya when?

okay

what in gods name is that

They're working with UE4 so it should be easier to find people who've worked with the engine before VS something like Luminous where it's an in-house engine

Is she a slut? She seemed like she wanted the Sora dick all throughout COM and then she hopped onto the Roxas train. She didn't even acknowledge Sora when they met

best girl

Because she was forced too.

Would stroke cheek

Doesn't help that they turned the area into black voids on her in the HD remake.

You mean the PS2 FMs. It was censored back then too.

Because of the bad writing

lol fucking loser

>no kh3 trailer featuring kairi yet

Fucckkk

PSX
Believe

we've seen her in-engine, but yeah, I just want to see her new outfit

Why is there so little straight rule 34? Even if the game is for fujos, there's still all the straight guys that play this. Her KH2 outfit was basically asking for it but there's only a handful of images.

The new art gave her some small resurgence in art. But it's not nearly enough.

Fujos just came in hard as fast and overtook everything. Doesn't help that the actual games just give more and more fuel for their fantasies.

literal perfection

Not with that face. Sorry, I like Aqua and all but that art is awful.

Would hold hands with.

what are you talking about? Kairi is the only one with pages of art. Even just the badxend meets the "handful"criteria, but then there's every other page