Do you play gamed on your phone? (no emulators)

Do you play gamed on your phone? (no emulators)

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XII#International_Zodiac_Job_System
exviuswiki.com/Unit_List
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont see how its possible to be le edgy jaded Cred Forums user who shitposts agressively all day and at the same time enjoy these horrible non games that solely exist to milk money on a platform not fit for any kind of compelling gameplay. Like, there is SERIOUSLY Clash of Clans threads sometimes. You people are insane.

Potion Maker!

I play Pathos, which is a mobile version of Nethack.

Only game I play is Kingdom Hearts Unchained X. I am looking for more.

HE POSTED THE PAC-MAN AGAIN
THE ABSOLUTE
MAD
MAN

-Dokkan Battle
-Sailor Moon Drops
-Star Wars: Uprising (R.I.P in Peace)

SAO memory defrag is pretty good

Try Granblue Fantasy, pretty much the defacto title if you want a mobile RPG.

Just downloaded it after reading it didn't require an internet connection. Anything I need to know before I start?

That Pac Man, is like, extremely fucking cute. I want one like that as a pet.

I played Dokkan until it got boring

Now I play FFBE. Its more rpg then a lot of the other games in the rpg category.

The Sword Art Online game is really good but it keeps crashing on my shit device.

>FFBE

?

I tried this and it was really boring, what's the appeal?

I'm assuming it's Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Puzzle and Dragons is the only one I didn't get bored of eventually. Compared to other gachapon games, it actually has decent pull rates.

Monster Strike was nice too but I haven't played it in months. Been meaning to play Granblue Fantasy for a while but I'm lazy.

That looks like fun. Is it on ios?

Puzzle & Dragons. Nothing like planning teams for months and seeing it all come to fruition.

>moonrunes
God dammit

Sproggiwood and Hearthstone. Is the Titanfall card game any good?

It has a full English option.

I don't play "phone games" but I do play games on my phone. Aside from emulators (usually just turn based tactics games) there are some PC and console games that have been ported to android and they're playable despite the lack of buttons. I recently started Romancing Saga 2.

Does anyone have a list of android ports of good games, or better yet a download link?

Puzzle and Dragons mainly
I'm waiting for Monster Strike NA to stop being shit. JP MS has so much shit going on I get lost, plus the dungeon schedule is shit because JAPAN TIME.

I recently started Marvel Tsum Tsum for when I'm waiting on stamina or a dungeon in PAD, but I still want to puzzle.

Yes it is Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. They just released the best character in the game this week. It's Lightning...

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is the only game i've bothered playing for over a month

Only Sakura Blade

Pretty much just BlazBlue Revolution Reburning. Currently floating around top 500 in Ranking Battle

I should get back into Groove Coaster and maybe pick up some of the other Touhou Arrange DLC they have.

Me too, Illustrated Kairi when, wholly fuck.

Granblue Fantasy and One Piece Treasure Cruise.

Puzzle and Dragons has actual gameplay unlike mobage like Brave Frontier

Pso2 es and Guilty dragon

Do I get to pat_ her head_?

BE is the better version of BF. In BE you acuttaly get the rpg choices of spells, limit breaks, defend, attack.

Hungry Shark Evolution

MysticMessenger and LoveLive

Clash Royale

The World Ends With You and Downwell mostly

Jaehee a best

You can only be efficient at Granblue when playing on desktop. The phone app is fucking garbage.

I actually don't know anyone at high rank who solely play on mobile.

Mobile is just OK as backup when you don't have any better (i.e. when commuting) but that's it. Can't MVP raids properly, everything is slow and tedious and if your 3G/4G coverage isn't perfect it's even worse. Granblue is first a browser game before being a mobile game, yes you can play on mobile but it's nowhere near as enjoyable as a "standard" mobile game.

PAD, though as of late I'm just getting my daily login bonuses while I wait for Godfests to make my team not suck ass.
Metal Slug Attack's managed to be a decent timekiller even though I still don't have a consistent way to survive all the Pay2Win whores.

Only Kairosoft games and Square Enix games. One at a time until I finish it, unless its online shit.

How are the controls? I played Pixel Dungeon and dropped it like I dropped Cred Forums's mother.

post more.

So you are telling me I should play the browser game while I shitpost on Cred Forums and never touch the app?

Does the browser has the English option too?

Battlecats nigga.

Only rayark music games
Cytus
Deemo
Voez
Etc.

My nigga
I never expected to get feels from a fucking mobile rhythm game

Im looking for a game that lets me progress when playing in short burst, played PAD for months until i got bored with shitty drops and my inability to git gud.

Not talking either about P2W games where you can get pretty far paying money, a game that lets you progress without paying.

Right now the only games i've played a lot that do this are Cookie Run (Played the LINE one) and Plants vs Zombies 2.

Any other games? I hate games with "autobattle" it's just a boring excuse for gameplay.

It does. Just browse to game.granbluefantasy.jp with Chrome and get the Viramate addon.

Queue all your skills / attack and shitpost while your turn takes place.

>with Chrome
wew lad, I don't follow the botnet.

I played a bit of the free version and it was adorable

Do I have to pay for the adless version to advance the plot?

Yes, although it's only a dollar if I recall.

The ending will make you feel fucking dead inside

>he doesn't pirate mobile trash
lmaoing at your life kid

Carmageddon
Dead Space
Fallout Shelter

>Fallout Shelter
>wasting your time in this manner
Why aren't you playing Pokémon Go instead?

Granblue can queue by default now and they ban for using Viramate.

Pac-Man contracted down syndrome.

To be honest I played it like 10 minutes, I rarely play on my phone but those are the games I have installed.

>I rarely play on my phone
Why do you own one then?

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and DBZ Dokkan Battle are my daily while taking a shit games and then something like Piano Tiles 2 if I need to kill a small amount of time.

what is BE

I have a bunch of them on my phone, but MinuteDungeon and Granblue are the only ones I really play.

A rejected "Final Fantasy x Brave Frontier" collab that got its own standalone apk.

Brave Exvius

I'm just waiting for Super Mario Run.

Read the thread

>implying I didn't just download the apk

Current Viramate isn't banned anymore and it uses the default queue anyway. It just gives you more features like abilities shortcuts and bookmarks...

That's fine, the more people like you, the easier it is for me to steal MVPs. Enjoy staying sub rank 140 or taking 2 year to get there with your mobile phone.

I play corruption of champions on my phone when im not home

I play Granblue Fantasy, it's actually pretty fun and it has amazing art.

Literally everyone on Cred Forums plays it on phone, how does it feel, pccuck?

I love her suffering.

I hope the 4-koma gets animated in some way.

I don't know why they make a super hot skimpily dressed Ara Ara~ girl seem like a grandmother. She's one of the best girls.

>tfw your phone isn't able to download Granblue from the Jap Google play store

I just wanna see what all the hubub is

download the apk

For fun.

They should just cancel the upcoming anime and work a new one based entirely on the 4koma.

>grandmother
She is supposed to be more like a mysterious cougar, but the 4koma love to exaggerate everything so they gave all "+35 years old 'but youthful~' unmarried woman" jokes to her.

my nigga

For such a hot woman, you'd think she would get more young men. I'd take her out to a nice fancy sushi dinner ;-;

Is it really translated? I remember trying it twice and both had the game throwing moonrunes at me during the fucking tutorial.

>Literally everyone on Cred Forums
And that's also why most of them are plebs and feel happy when they get 2 wins during GW (hell I've seen people here being happy just to qualify as if it was some kind of achievement).

They can't MVP shit either neither steal anything.

It's a browser game you don't need any app. Use gbf.game.mbga.jp from iOS Chrome if all you have is a phone. game.granbluefantasy.jp from a PC.

See pic.

There is a giant button right below the "play this shit now!" button the main page that lets you change the language. Set it to english, click on "save changes" and enjoy it.
The only japanese-only part is the mobage account creation/login, that you only need to do once (if you don't clean your cookies) and is very easy to figure out, or you can use chrome's built-in translator since Chrome is the best way to play it anyway (even on your phone, the play store's app sucks for everything, except for being the easiest way to be a good goy and buy waifus with your US credit/gift cards).

Recommend me something fun that isn't F2P

Final Fantasy 4. Best early final Fantasy game.

Tried a bunch of the F2P RPGs but they all seemed shit. Playing through this at the moment. Pretty fun so far.

>tfw I will never roll her
>especially her summer skin and Zooey's
>have to wait a whole year now
I REALLY hope either of them get Halloween or Christmas skins.

>beta
lol

Trying the Granblu right now and so far its pretty mediocre. Whats with all the love for this?

Its pretty fun.

Mostly the art. Also, it is pretty mediocre at first, but it gets better later. Also, it's not that it's really good in itself, it's just a great phone game, and amazing when you have nothing else to do.

I didn't spot that. In any case the game is long since out of beta.

Its a game you play when you are bored outside in the real world, not something you play on your home.

>phone """""""""games""""""""

They are more gaming than your AAA garbage.

I played through the android port of max payne a few years back and it was surprisingly very well done.

I unironically play Clash of Clans and Clash Royale and have a lot of fun with them. I can't stand emulators.

Took a while for neo-Cred Forums to show up in this thread.

Summoners War
Clash Royale
Cytus
Egg Inc.

I don't really enjoy playing thru video games anymore unlike when I was a wee lad. They're mostly time wasters that I perform when I need to sleep or I'm waiting for someone.

But when I need actual VIDEO GAMES fix, I play Dota2, Total Warhammer, and Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Some Doom 1 on the side.

Just like browsing Cred Forums

I've been on Cred Forums since 06 I'm no neo-Cred Forums.
>hur dur stop enjoying what i dont like!

relax sempie, he's just memeing around. If Visual Novels are considered video games by Cred Forums standards, then so are mobile shit.

>I've been on Cred Forums since 06 I'm no neo-Cred Forums.
Literally every neo-Cred Forums poster says that. You aren't fooling anyone.

Tactile wars, it's real time advance wars meets splatoon. Great game and not p2w

Fun and Free.

That's why I like mobile games sometimes.

>Egg Inc.
How fun is it? I was consider playing it?

>Cred Forums is a single person with a defined set of preferences

You sir, are and idiot

>it's real time advance wars
Sounds Grea-!
>meets splatoon
Game ruined.

There are always surprise tickets, sparks, gold moons, etc. If luck isn't your thing, you just need to grind a lot or be a good goy.

>are and idiot
Where is my reaction face when I need it? Oh right, I'm phoneposting.

Soccer Spirits, for the soccer sluts.

It's Orteil's Cookie Clicker except eggs.

Nice graphics, good upgrade system, egg types become crazier and crazier and the lore is amazing.

Bottom line, it's the best idle game out there for phones. It's got actual effort put into it for once.

>started during the summer event
>if I ever do my start dash, I'll have to choose between summer Naru for waifu, or Zooey for esports

>or be a good goy.
I remember someone on /vg/ dropped $900 the first day he started playing.

>missing the joke
And you said I was the neo Cred Forums wew

I'll probably end up start dashing monkey when the year's over.

I mainly play Tales of Link and Dokkan Battle but I also have DQ5 and DEGO that I picked up with my Google Play credits
Ace Attorney on android when?

Sex really does sell huh.

That's the genius in a lot of mobile games.

>Make interactive VNs
>Make it free forever
>Slap in some scantily-clad anime chicks
>Charge by the mile by hiding the best shit behind a huge paywall
>hundreds and thousands pay more than 60 dollars for it

There! now you earned much better than Star Fox Zero and Federation Force combined.

Players love that it's free, devs love that it's profitable. This is the kind of trend Nintendo didn't realize and are now trying to catch up with Super Mario Run.

>caring about esports when you probably don't even do basic MLG shit like reloading to skip animations since you don't have access to glorious nippon internet connection
>not enjoying your time with your best friend
summer visa slut is kinda cute, though

Battle Cats representing.
Fun game (For mobile), and really cute. The game brightens my day whenever I play it,

looks really gay

Did you check out the drawthread? That's where alot of the fan art comes from.

You look really gay, user.
Here and there, I haven't seen that one though, god damn that is really nice.

It has waifus and lolis tho.

That's my thing, I can't decide if I like Zooey or Naru better, and I also have them both for my Start dash.

Not him, but is there a pastebin or something for this if I want to play it on ENG?

/gbfg/ on /vg/ have dozen of useful pastebins and google docs.
To play in English, just change the language on the main screen, see
pic.

what? A pastebin for
>click options at the logo menu start before the game even begins
>pick English
?

Any DS emulator for mobile? would love to play ace attorney

I've been playing PAD for a few years now. I used to play Tera Battle and Potion Maker to pass the time while my stamina regens, and recently Girls Frontline, which is basically Kancolle with guns.

>Final Fantasy 4. Best early final Fantasy game.
my nig

>Battle Cats have a system that promised a uber
>As soon as they switch to a set of girls I want, the system disappeared

>Ace Attorney on android when?
Never, capcom hates android. Damn bastards

I did. I mean, it started normally in english, but after the Bahamut summon battle they began with the moonrunes.

Mabinogi Duel, it's the only mobile card game that didn't rub me the wrong way.
The campaign is amusing too.

Pretty haircuts

>Thinking 'Man, what if they made something like Kancolle but with urban legends and stuff"
>Realize Touhou did that decades ago, just not mobile

Glad to know I'm not the only one who got that bug

Only neko atsume and doodle jump

Still playing the shot ou of this, since i've had my s2

Anyone else looking forward to Victory Bells?

drastic

If 12 also your favorite 3D Final Fantasy game?

Isn't that basically kancolle for gaijins?

Anyways I'm looking forward to Lady Layton whenever that shit comes out next year

Yes it is

How do I play granblue fantasy?
There's no English version? I went on the play store and there was only japanese and not in English.

12, no
12 International Edition yes

download the apk from qoo-app or some other place

And all three are undead witch sisters who are after the protagonist, a half-elf who wants to be human, for some reason I don't know what.

Just bought this on sale, it's pretty good.

Store's apk sucks and is only good for giving you an easy way to be a good goy and buy GCoins with USD.
To play the game, open the game's home page on Chrome and look for this very useful button (see ).

I play fate/GO and every other mobage I start playing I drop in favor of it, might try SAO: memory defrag though.

There was something posted in a past mobile thread that looked like a scooter run & jump game combined with PAD element icons. That looked fun.

Was it the Gals of Summer or Red Busters?

Speaking of, I've really gotta see the rest of the cases

I really enjoyed the first two cases

>qoo-app
>for a free browser pc/phone game that don't even need installation process

Sorry for being dumb, but what's the difference?

The Dynamites they got up right now, the nurse looks good, and the baby cat is really cute.

If you're talking about 12:
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XII#International_Zodiac_Job_System
Think of International Editions as the Final Mixes of FF games, basically adds tons of bonus content/definite edition. The remaster that's coming this year is based off this.

Oh, okay, that sounds rad. I'll need to check it out.

I honestly want Baby Cat because he has the best True form so far.

I haven't even seen a true form yet. I still haven't beat any future chapters, or the third main chapter.

Still waiting for Skullgirls mobile. Looks really good.

It's just a bunch of his brothers and sisters in a giant cradle.

Any Symphobros looking forward to Guaranteed Replies: the Mobage?

Shoumetsu Toshi?

Damn that's powerful and adorable.
Now I really want him, but I only got 700 cat food, and low on cash.

Yeah, that one! I haven't played it but it looks fun.

This will be a thing? It's not going to be available in NA, isn't it..

Jesus Christ user, I don't even have 100 Cat food. I did get the Dragon that does massive damage against angels from the other gacha though.

My guess is no, although who knows. I think the developers expressed some interest in overseas and iirc they're the same people who did that Idolm@ster game

I actually spent 60 bucks on the special deals they had going on last week. Been playing the game for over a year and spent about 110 dollars total.

This is the stuff I rolled from that temporarily buying option they had going that built up with each buy.

Only "games" i play on my phone are visual novels. Can anybodu reccommend sone good VN that run on Kirikiri or Nscripter?

Make sure you keep that Salon cat, she's one of the best units in the game, including fortune teller and Mermaid.

Oh really? I got tons of Fortune ones too.
I always keep/upgrade the cats, even if I don't plan on using them.

Fortune is extremely great for those cyclone missions, if you have that Katsu Cat then he is aswell. Also they don't list it in the description but Moneko actually does critical damage to metal enimes.

Thanks for the advice

The GOAT phone game since 2009.

How's the iOS version of Sheen Megoomi Tensay?

I only use my phone to call my family.
But goddamn that pac man is adorable.

Where's My Water?
I'm not insulting you, it's just... I've never heard anyone say that before!

Wow I forgot I posted.

A few things are good to know.

1. With almost every new event (there's a new event released twice a month), you'll need to download an update from the app store. I think the game tells you this anyways if you need to update though.

2. While it's easily possible to play without internet connection, you will need a brief connection to download new/different costumes for Pio, to download events, and to save the game on cloud storage or whatever.

3. Do quests to get failure protection (the blue shield things next to the displayed potion). Those will be nice when you upgrade potions.

4. Yellow potions have the highest success rate and greatest number of levels, but the sell price multiplier is the lowest. Red potions have the highest sell price multiplier and only ~5 levels, but the success rate is relatively low, so they're dangerous to try to upgrade unless you have failure protections. Blue is a middle ground of sorts, with a higher sell price multiplier than yellow and a higher success rate than red, but with less levels than yellow and a lower sell price multiplier than red.

If that doesn't make sense then sorry. Just make potions and pet your cute loli.

The appeal I guess is whatever the appeal of cookie clicker is. But with a loli and unlockable twintail tsundere.

You can pat her head, rub her stomach, touch her chest, or punch her, all to various dialogues in reaction.

>punch her
w-why would I do that?

I dunno. Maybe you just get in the mood to find something adorable and abuse it?

Anytime pham

>Only one person posted One Piece Treasure Cruise
Figured there would be more people with good taste here

Phone games truly are cancer. Who plays this pseudo casino shit.

Is there any ffx characters yet? Or xiv?

I have an iPhone 5S. Shut up, it was free What F2P games should I download? I already have
>Hearthstone
>Pokémon Go
>Puzzle Fighter
>Super Hexagon
>might redownload Voez

The new Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing is alright. Its nice being able to ignore the typical energy bar and join in on random missions hosted by other people. Rock Lee was finally added too.

The games in maintenance at the moment if anyone here decides to try it.

Shiit thats a thing? Whens it being released? What are some other quality indoe games that have been ported to mobile?

Because all the smart ones dropped the game when they pulled and got nothing but fucking Coby, Ussop, basic Luffy and another Coby.

been addicted to pokemon shuffle recently

abusive f2p?

No but the 10 characters are amazing when they do come out they exist in jp.

Groove Coaster 2

Get all the Touhou DLC

What?

I used to when I had no access to my computer.
Especially Fallout Shelter and Jetpack Joyride, but casual trash becomes a lot less attractive after you can play actual games again.

Just gotta get good by getting lucky is usually the solution

>not playing the superior Hungry Shark World

I like Ray, but his special is pretty shitty.

Who have they added?

Terra battle but that's about it I would play triple triad on the phone but apparently I have to download a bunch of stuff with it.

Here is a list of every unit
exviuswiki.com/Unit_List

Lightning is the best and you can roll for her now

EvoCreo, and actually good pokemon ripoff. Too bad it feels kinda rushed at the end but still most fun I had out of monster RPGs since HG/SS