What rank you at in comp. atm? Are you higher or lower than when you got out of placements?

What rank you at in comp. atm? Are you higher or lower than when you got out of placements?

me:

>Highest 2959
>Current 2780

feels meh man

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Qc7PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

game is shit

>Highest nothing
>Current nothing

quickplay > competitive

thanks for being a waste of existence my dude!

I'm poopy at the game i guess, I could blame it on shit teammates but everyone does that so I'll own my scrublorddom

Right now I'm at about 2400 which is a little higher than my placement result of 2230. so I'm not gay rank or anything but far from good

Idk quickplay is just team deathmatch basically, playing competetive with a team that talks to each other is a lot more fun imo

it's a flavor of the month game, got old fast

this desu. The maps are extremely linear and get stale very quickly; every match feels identical.
It's the kind of game I might play for an hour every other week if someone asks me to join, but there's just not enough depth in the gameplay to make me want to play it for much longer than that.

> muh I stopped caring about it so it's bad meme

go be 14 or retarded somewhere else, it's still quite popular

I went from 3300 to 2800. Ive lost 22 matches in a row

>placed at 2750 or so
>climb all the way up to 3120
>steadily went downwards after down to 2750 again
It feels so fucking bad because I've been working so hard every match but I keep getting paired with shitters. The kind who picks Hanzo because they want to be seagull and then do nothing for the team. The kind who refuses to go support since they only ever touch DPS so we end up with three-four dps because everyone is too stubborn to change. The kind who never changes despite their entire team counters them and thus negates their effectiveness (even worse, they feed them ults). I give commands via voice but it rarely matters.

Placed 3500
After playing a couple of games after, im now at 3300. Overwatch comp is SHIT. You can just counterpick the other team like wtf thats easy as long as you are halfway not autistic. Im level 58 btw.

Git gud.

Current - 3436
Highest - 3551

can't blame it all on the shitters man, if you were good you could carry with a genji or tracer despite having bad teammates

What's your experience with FPS games?

>mfw too scared to even touch competitive

You know nothing
>at 2989
>winning streak
>match is winnable, good team
>2 dcs on our team
>losing streak
>ended at 2341
Now climbing back at 2500, fucking hell is gold a shithole

Overwatch is not a game that people will like on Cred Forums, the reason being is that it's a team-based game, and 95 percent of Cred Forums is socially retarded and can't even make temporary online friends to coherently form a team to strategize with. So it's no surprise that people will either say 'game is shit' or blame their luck on shitters, because they lack the ability to obtain a team with which to have fun and progress.

You really can't. If the enemy team is good then Genji won't be able to flank and solo them. While your pussy team stands helplessly in front of choke points they will usually have a Mercy pocketed Mccree to be on the lookout for flankers. Genji has way more success if his team is good and creates chaos for him to take advantage of.

It's different on koth, I wreck shit as Genji there, but I still lose because in the last match a support or tank will switch to Pharah or Hanzo all of a sudden and we lose, even though we were doing good. I don't get it at all, people are so incredibly dumb.

Carrying is mostly a concept against shitty teams, in higher ranks its mostly about which team accidentally has the best teamwork.

Wrong

This 100%
Soloq is retarded because you will get matches with mouthbreathers, you will get leavers and you will get matches where you're alone in voice chat.
Since I found myself a stack its been only fun

>Rank thread
>nobody is posting ranks
Thread is a shit.

>Highest 2450
>Current 2380
>Lowest 2100
>Placed 2250

Then how come the pros have videos of themselves carrying against diamond-ranks all over youtube?

At least 30% of my losses come from people quitting or disconnecting. About to give up on competitive honestly

People respect twitch streamers too much and will form decent comps and allow them to dps. Nobody will be that guy refusing to go support when they know they are on Shadder2Ks stream.

Who?

Placement 2450
Now 3016
I only play quick play now because I can't get pass diamond

>playing meme games

2200ish

Sucks cause I tried doing comp with a group of 5 but 1 person had shitty internet so we lost 4 placement matches in a row.

Started around 2200 and am currently at 2800. I've been in the 2900s but keep getting shitty teammates who tilt easily or don't communicate.

Highest rank was 63 in season 1.

Placed at like 2400. Dropped to 2350 ish. Up to 2690 ish.

I figure I'll get up to around 3000-3100 like before.

>Do terrible in placement matches
>End up in gold ~2400s
>Fight my way up through waves of shitters, quitters, widows, and try hard to plat and level 2980
>Just one more game to diamond
>Lose the next 6 games
Anyone else know this feel?

2941 right now. Highest is 3082. This game is fucking cancer. Comp is cancer and quick play is AIDS.

>lose every placement match except one
>after that win 8 matches in a row
>now hovering around 2000

pls kill me

I dont think you get it user
its boring

Highest: pic related
Current: 3600 purgatory

Highest 3010

Current 2890

Only played the positioning matches but ended in 2600 something

Do it, while winning of course alters the outcome of how many points you get the biggest factor in determining the points is your skill and performance as an individual on the match depending on your role

How much you healed/damaged/damage blocked among other shit

Placed at 2200 or some garbage

Climb my way up to 2650

Now its all downhill, sitting at 2400 and fearing the worst

all these fucking scrubs 3381 here comp gets better once your out of platinum people actually stop being retards and everyone has a mic even if youre a solo que shitter

do people on this website really not have 5 friends that play games?

Placed 2118
Currently 1907

Racing to the bottom

Diamond is literally brain dead nigger tier, why are you bragging

why are u so high? lying on the internet? Isnt plat diamond supposed to be good?

>Playing tracer
>Calling anyone else a scrub

Teehee

highest 4095
current 4070

was placed at 3508

>doing well as Junkrat
>team needs medic/tank
>switch to try and be a team player
>nobody kills anything, then we always lose
The meta for this game is to always be Junkrat or everything is fucked.

I'm sick of all these fucking niggers playing widowmaker in QP because of her upcoming buff. She's already OP but enough shitter pussies cried about her so they're buffing her. She already shits on people and it will only get worse.

>Play solo queue only since I have no friends
>Get up to 2926
>lose 10 games in a row and get knocked down to the 2600s

I dont know why I'm even still bothering to play comp

I've always wondered how games look like down there? Do you guys have attacking torbs, and widows ? Or teams composed of torbs, widow, hanzo amd ana?

Spotted the gold shitter :^)

It's boring because it's a poorly balanced mishmash of ebin characters.

TF2 was balanced because the characters are essential, not optional.

>Placed/Lowest: 2150
>Highest: 2750
>Current: 2550

When in my post did i say i play tracer? isnt school on today?

Your team will always need
-Tank
-Healer
-AoE person
-Scanhit/DPS

Depending on the map this can greatly change, main reason why Symmetra has such a high winrate, because people just pick her up in effective maps and then stop playing as her completely, main reason why she's getting a buff

See
Swing and a miss boyo. Any retard can climb to Master, after that you need at least another good player to help carry the shitter diamonds that get randomly placed with you

what a retard post

got placed on diamond tier cause of a guy or two he met playing quick play
probably only plays supports to let the people who actually belong in diamond play a more important role

also no you mongoloid, everyone here barely has 1 friend they can talk with, you should honestly off yourself my man

like 3450

only did solo q

will come back and try hard if they add solo queue only option so i don't have to play with retarded groups who queue as four and expet the two randoms to pick support everytime and against organized groups

My bad my dude, who do you play?

Looking for friends on PC? I'm in master and was top 500 at one point

OOOOHHH YEAH I just had one on my most recent game even. It's just mind boggling. Hell we COULD have won if not for shit like that.

When you're this low you can be the best player on the team or in the fucking world and it barely matters. Skill don't mean shit without opportunity and being on the shit team 9/10 times means next to no opportunity.

At this point I've given up on ranking up and just want to see how crazy it'll get. This is all solo Q by the way.

Currently 12 - 22.

>everyone here barely has 1 friend they can talk with

AHAHAHAHA

>3155 unranked
>leveliing slowing down even though leaving gamess with 3+ medals, 2 of which gold
Why the fuck does 23-25 take longer than 4-23?

Rein Ana and Mcree

>Currently 12-22

A-as in.... twelve?

as long as this game allows parties of 2 and more people to play together the ranking system will be shit and you'll probably see diamonds in every match who wouldn't climb out of gold if they had to rely on themselves alone

leave parties to quick play only retard blizzard

Nice try Stephen Fry cant fool me

>On the attack
>Playing game as rein
>We have an Ana and Robo-Ghandi
>No one dies on our team
>Wreck every nigger in the horizon when Ana buffs me
>Kill 4-5 people every time I am buffed
>We stroll through and deliver the car like Amazon 1 day premium delivery

As in 12 wins, 22 losses.

Placements were 5 and 5.

Playing my fucking heart out and can't move an inch.

I did end up playing in a match with crit1kal so that was cool I guess. We actually won that one.

what's so funny dudebro, it's simply the truth, now stop being a burden in everyone's back and actually go play on the casual tier you should have been from the start

Ana got so much shit because autists played her as an offensive sniper if you just focus healing and interupting ultis with sleep you can easily out heal lucio plus her buff can wipe teams

How would you like me to prove it, shitter

Do you read the way your sentences sound? Holy shit when was the last time you left your room and had a conversation with a real person? Kys "dudebro"

Our Ana kept sending their healers to sleep when she wasn't healing us, I remember seeing some curses on the chat from sheer anger

When does season 2 end?

Tonight

yaxşı homoseksüel alın

i barely play ranked these days and if i do it's with my teammates

Your Ana love makes my dick hard desu

Ah well

If you ever need someone to sub hmu
kk94#1958

Playing solo queue is like pushing a boulder up a hill just to have it roll down and have to start all over again

is that a better or worse crime than meme-ing on a meme board

>placed 2270
>highest 2290
>current 2200

>solo queue
I prefer it actually, the two friends I play with are so shit. I lose every time I play with them, they either disconnect because of their shitty internet or they play healslut and suck at it.

discord.gg/Qc7PM

in case you want to join a /owg/ discord that's for playing ranked together

3004 highest 2970 current
Started at like 2800

>playing ranked
>attack on anubis
>go rein
>only offense is a genji
>someone picks widow and refuses to switch
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>somehow take the first point pretty quickly
>then 6 minutes of trying and failing to take the second point
>the whole time the entire team is telling widow to switch so we get more offense
>doesn't switch
>starts saying he's sorry in chat
>still doesn't switch
>we lose

why do these people think this is okay

Fought tooth and nail to 3100 from 2400 through solo queue only. Started grouping with a few people and now back down to 2700. I am about done with comp shit. Too many variables out of my control.

>Placed 2300
>No that's fucking wrong
>Get up to 2600 in one night
>Get up to 2850 the next

I'm hovering around this SR. Most of my losses are due to people that won't get on voice chat, which is essential to a support main.
It's usually these same people that refuse to switch. I've had to solo heal MORE at higher SR than I had to at lower SR cause these people won't switch. It's painful.

I wish I was better at DPS so I could choose that instead, but I had to play solo healer so much in Season 1 that I no longer trust anyone else to Support as well as I can.

I also find solo queue to be easier than team queue, ironically. I suspect it's due to my teams just being random groups of "hey you're good let's group" against teams that have an established relationship.

support doesn't win games
if you pick support you're saying you don't care about the outcome of the game and you think everyone else in the game is better than you

Haven't played ranked yet this season but last season I calibrated 54, season high was 72, last rank I had was 71 before season ended.

I placed and stopped playing

>win 3 placement matches in a row
>third match just got lucky on
>next match places me against a 6 man pre-made
>stop playing

>start a game
>team is getting stomped so hard that we can't leave our fucking spawn
>have 2 kills, gold for my team

just end it

Played my placements, won 2/10. Lots of shitters and leavers, and played 3-4 more games.

Higest: 2299
Current: 1999

I think I've learned something though, instead of waiting to just fill, and getting slammed into support and retards fuck up; I'm proactively going to pick something I can make a difference with, and if my team won't accommodate, then I'll bite the bullet and change.

Not stressing though, just a game.

>Highest: 2650 (right after the placement matches)
>Current: 2030 (after the fucking awful losing streak that followed)
Fuck competitive mode, I expected to play with actually competent people for once, but everytime it's just a bunch of shitters who only pick DPS and then do jack shit for damage. Not even Zenyatta and Zarya can carry teams like that.

Same. Feels bad man.

highest 2656
current 2570

Some of the time, the games will look pretty similar to higher levels. You get people picking tanks/healers/dps and usually looking like a half decent team. Despite this, a lot of people will pick dps because of the advice that doing so will carry themselves out of their low rank but won't kill anything or just feed the enemy their ult. You still get the odd Hanzo, Widow, Torb or Bastion though. A lot of what is right as well. Its hard to carry because your team will almost always be more braindead than the other team. This is pretty much all through solo queue as well.

The funny thing is that most of the stories you hear of people struggling to get past Plat into Diamond or whatever can directly apply to gold/silver

Highest: 3549
Current: 3419

Got lucky and solo queue'd my way to master

Ranked KOTH should be best 2 out of 3 instead of best 3 out of 5. Those matches feel like such a slog.