Unique never before been done game

>unique never before been done game
>the twitch streamer gets sent in a deadly tv show where YOU the audience vote on what perils he must face next
>choose between creepy monsters, scary ghosts, and {REDACTED}
>also vote on which wacky impediments the streamer must face like being shrunk in size, slowed down, or being drunk!
>donate bits to have wacky emotes pop-up in the most inopportune times!
>all from the legendary streamer Criken

Are you guys hyped?

youtube.com/watch?v=kORBQVreMp4

Criken is alright, but fuck off with your shilling.

>the twitch streamer gets sent in a deadly tv show where YOU the audience vote on what perils he must face next

Wait a minute. So, we don't actually get to play the fucking game?

You could be the streamer instead of the audience, but good luck with that if you're not famous.

Criken I've followed you since you were like 14 making left 4 dead 2 videos, but please don't shill

>cries like a little faggot in the reveal video

Should just stick to writing subtitles for his videos.

Also you promised you would never show your face , how badly did that Polaris contract fuck you up?

I'm just a fan of the game that's excited by all the potential it has.

You get to play by controlling the obstacle course with your votes and donating bits to influence the action.

Can we please put a DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE FOR REAL clause in there?
If so can we do it for all streamers?

>pay for game to be game
>only streamer gets to play
>need to pay even more to "participate" in the game
This is literally cuckold: the game.
Might as well watch my wallet burn in the oven

I shut that shit off soon as I heard him getting choked up, can't stand when people get sappy like that.

for game to be made*

>Criken is alright

5 years ago, saying that would have gotten you shitposted to death but now no one cares. People openly admit to watching Markiplier and no one even tells them to fuck off.

I hate how newfags have ruined Cred Forums

What's it like to have autism? Genuinely curious

>You get to play by controlling the obstacle course with your votes and donating bits to influence the action

Oh wow. So you mean it's watching TV then.

Its direct interaction more along the lines of a call in show but sure i guess.

I popped into this thread expecting major autism and i wasnt disappointed.

???

1. You are playing by voting on how the game unravels.
2. You don't have to pay to vote. You can donate to have emotes fly out and attack the streamer and such.
3. People watch streams for the entertainment the streamer provides. That's why they watch the streamer play the game instead of playing it themselves.

Ask your wife's son

So...

>you donate to the kickstart to get the game made.
>you don't get to play the game, but just watch other people play it.
>you have to pay more money to change the game that someone else is playing.

...and you don't see any problems with this?

You're being baited son

So this game will be free to play then unless you donate...?

The concept is actually really damn good but I fear the game will end up being a disgusting memefest. And the gameplay looks wack.

>imagine Smash TV / Serious Sam inspired FPS and watchers deciding what you'll face that particular round

I'm moist.

>1996
>devs literally sending out free demos on CD's begging people to play their game to see how good it is
>2016
>devs get customers to pay for the development of a game they won't even get to play

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

I can't wait for this garbage to get funded so I can have a chuckle.

Saw crikens shillstarter video.
He looks like a fuckin weirdo.

People started becoming as retarded as OP.

Take solace in the fact that 95% of this thread sees the problem with a game customers fund and then can only donate even more money to just watch other people play.

If anyone deserves success through an indie game, it's fucking Criken. Guy has put his life and soul into YouTube and now video games while also battling through a four year degree... And he's so confident in this project of his that he has put his degree on hold. If you guys are on the fence about this, Criken is NOT the type of online personality to let his audience, and backers down.

It got funded within 8 hours