Why do company's not care about PC anymore?, I thought this was the master race

Why do company's not care about PC anymore?, I thought this was the master race

You are an idiot.
Also, they found out that they could do a fraction of the work and console users would gobble it up, so they just stopped trying with PC ports.

You're called the mustard race because you need to ketchup to consoles lmao

>0xMSAA

Haha what the fuck, even the Xbone has 4xMSAA at 1080p.

game's great it's a shame the DRM shits on the performance of anything below an i7

>anymore
They never cared.

i know this is some shit tier trolling but this made me laugh

>The year is 2016
>People still think their three year old i5 is up to the job

i7 clocked at at least 4ghz is the standard now. Time to upgrade, poorfags.

Jesus Christ I know PC is the future for gaming But it's tough to give up going to the store, picking up a game and playing it to updating drivers, overclocking your hardware, dealing with fucking Windows 10 all for worse graphics.

it is, it's just that the game encrypts a lot of shit that should not be encrypted and it hits the cpu like a ton of bricks.

Get out underage.

game stutters like an autist if you unlock the frame rate. "perfect frame timing" my ass the engine can't handle going from 90 fps to 89

Why did I laugh at such retarded joke?

That's funny because it's the reverse. They're finding out that all the suckers don't have any money.

This isn't what they want but everyone knows the gravy train had to collapse at some point.

simple things please simple minds

WHY DEVS NOT LIKE MY PIRACY??

1060 is a budget card. To run at 58 fps maxed out on a budget card is not bad. You can always lower the graphics a bit and most probably the low settings still eclipse the xbox one ones.

Fuck you.

I think "cuck" might apply here quite comfortably.

kek

Xbone is running at custom settings but according to Digital Foundry they match up pretty closely with PCs high settings. Not to mention it's running at native 1080p with a mostly rock solid 30fps with 4xMSAA. Most people on the PC will actually be running it worse than the Xbone, which is kind of hilarious.

>People expecting an outdated card like the 970 to run everything on 60FPS Ultra settings