>still doing nothing but playing vidya
what do i do, Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rXFjPHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>250 word
>essay
pick one

Stop being such a waste of fucking space and actually do it. 250 words? It will take you like 30 mins or so. You could drink a nice tall glass of bleach, which usually helps me get started.

God help me, I have a 250 letter essay due tomorrow.

>250 words

boy what the fuck

You let your friends on Cred Forums write it for you.

wtf?! i made a 500000 word essay before i left my mother's womb.

School is for loosers

I'll start;

The

>have to write a complete sentence with a noun and adjective
>it's due tomorrow, haven't started
>i'm still on Cred Forums

>50 words essay due next month
>haven't even touched the paper yet
help me Cred Forums

>100 word essay due in 6 months
>Haven't even started it

I have to remember every single bone in the leg before next week but I'm too busy playing fallout 4!

>250 words
holy shit, and I already feel like I'm gonna die when I have to write 20-word essays for school
good luck user

250 words isn't long at all

>250 words
get outta here underage fag. Come back when you reach 4th grade and move up to an even spookier 300 word essay

ese

>tfw supposed to be applying for jobs but spend all day on Cred Forums instead

Why can't I quit you?

I can fart out 500 words onto a Word doc on my phone by the time i leave the bathroom. step your shit up kid or you won't be anything

I have to write a 10,000 word dissertation this year and I haven't even started reading

I have stress dreams about it

>250-word essay due in 2 days
>What do I do

Reminder that since Cred Forums is going into the shitter, theyve made an OFFICIAL Cred Forums discord to escape threads like these

discord.gg/rXFjPHU

look at mister college here shitting out 500 words essay's like it's nothing, why don't you have some empathy you asshole

>3 syllable word due by 2020
>fml my life

is that some DIGITAL STYLE I see?

I actually have one due tomorrow
>tfw when it's already done

Nuts

Is 250 word essay the best newfag detector of all time?

>doesn't understand meeeeem's
>has real life autism

does anyone really wanna hear what other Cred Forumsirgins sound like?

Don't be ridiculous. 287 words is the world record for an essay word count.

I think my new favorite is fap (slang for masturbate)

deep

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>50

Jut do it already you lazy kike.

Haiku due Friday
I haven't even begun
What do I do, Cred Forums?

but Cred Forums is just so hypnotizing

>60 word persuasive argument paragraph due in 3 weeks
>haven't even started

>yugioh censors the tiniest almost every female cards released in the TCG
>shit like this goes untouched
Holy fuck the west is so gay.

The get a dominatrix with a long black dildo to duck a nu-male in his tiny pink pussy and whip is butt and dirty feet.

>tfw I've stressed about essays in the past
>tfw I procrastinate by writing essays on Cred Forums about how your favorite game is shit

I have 4 fourier z transformation on their 3 forms for this friday beat that morons

I like to suck cock
But only if it's a girl's
I swear I'm not gay

>tfw you found the middle point and just wrote essay about videogames

>haiku due next week
>I haven't even started
>dropping out instead

>2 word essay due when the universe dies
>Haven't even begun it
Help

>video
>games
there, I finished you essay for you :^)

>tfw i wrote an essay talking about how great starcraft2 is
>tfw it's completely dead two years later

>tfw writing a 25 page essay
>do it about the evolution of grafix in vidya
>was the most fun I've ever had writing a essay

>250 word essay about myself due tomorrow
>can't think of a single thing

>decide to take a year off school
>its been 6 years

h-heh

Jesus christ, just do it. Look at this shit. You probably make longer shitposts.

"If you are wondering how long 250 words actually is, well, look no further.

This piece is exactly 250 words. Ok, it doesn't look that long and yet we are asking you to write a story of this length which will engage and entertain our readers.

Your story can follow any genre. Perhaps you think life at the Bath Chronicle is classic comedy material or perhaps you can sense a thriller? Of perhaps, you may use our introductory paragraph: 'It seemed like an ordinary day in the Bath Chronicle newsroom when suddenly…' to talk about a real or imagined big news story in the city.

You can also set it in whatever era in our 250 years you wish. We imagine most people will go for the present day but if you want to bring anyone from Jane Austen to Ralph Allen into the story then the choice is yours.

Well, we are getting close to the limit already so if this was your story you must be well into the narrative by now. Has your tale gripped the reader yet? Will it appeal to the local people who will read it if it is printed in The Bath Chronicle? And, crucially, have you made sure you are not over or under the word limit?

As you can see 250 words isn't very long – but we think you could have great fun writing a story in this number of words.

And it could yield you £250 too.

Happy writing."

All jokes aside, what's the longest paper you had to write and do you generally do well on your papers?

>yfw you were handed a 100 word essay assignment for the first time back in elementary

I think 10000? more of a power point guy, I give killer presentations

Nice post, you're halfway there

>five paragraph papers

>yfw multi page papers in high school

My niggers. I'm writing my senior thesis on the development of English slang on the Internet. It's really hard but I'm having a lot of fun

>x word essay
must suck being inarticulate. fill up 2 full pages with quality and you might even get a scholarship at certain colleges despite the word or page limit

18 pages, 23 if you count supporting documents and yeah I typically do fairly well

>Have to shoot a photo which involves light and shadows to make up the composition
>Due on Thursday
>Still have no idea what to do

I'm thinking about doing it at night and use street lights but idk
any anons have any tips?

Put a flashlight in the toilet after taking a piss

I can't create the scene

I would have put a frightened person in a corner with the shadow of a menacing figure standing in a doorway but my prof said I can't do that

Shine light over an object in a dark room and take a picture of the shadow, easy as fucking piss. Bonus points if you make it some profound bullshit like a noose.

I've had two weeks to start a 1000 word essay on a book called "understanding comics"
I have been unable to start because despite ordering it two weeks ago it has been delayed, lost, resent, and now delayed again

My drain augers arrived on time so I'm not sure what's up, should arrive tomorrow

take a selfie cause you're a twisted fucking psychopath

for mine I put a statue i had with some heavy lights on a blank wall from low angle

google lights and shadow photos, there's tons of inspiration

>Have a spelling test tomorrow cant get off Cred Forums

Go to a large tree at midday, take pictures from the base of the trunk up, towards the sun, obscuring with leaves. Vary until you get an interesting pic.
Seriously user I'm STEM and it doesn't take long to shit this kind of thing out, nature is beautiful

We already had an IRC. Why do we need a Discord?

>haven't been to class in 3 weeks
>got a letter saying i'm on academic probation because my GPA fell below 2.0
>still just playing video games

what do i do, Cred Forums

Thanks for reminding me about that thing

drugs, you should start doing drugs

Anons I'm studying photo journalism
I can't create the scene
I have to "find" it

Might do this

Might also go to a play ground or something and ask if I can take a picture of the shadow of a kid on a swing
Or get a friend to ride said swing

hot

inside

>0 word essay due when I die
>i was just born
Tasukete!

Does it have to be in APA or MLA?

go to fucking class

If it's a willpower thing I understand where you're coming from but don't know what advice to give

i just feel like school is such a waste anymore. i don't feel like i'm learning anything, but i've got to spend all this time and effort doing shit i don't want to do.

go to class you piece of frick

>need to write a 6 word sentence by the ending of next year
>only halfway through

Post that shit when you're done user, I love internet linguistics/history for some autismal reason.

well then the are you learning anything now?

oh shit thanks for reminding me OP that i literally had a 250 word essay due. saw this topic and did it in 15 mins.

Sounds like trade school might have been a better option

Did you have a plan when going to college or did you just go because that's what people do?

I think the longest paper I ever pushed out was five pages.
I was either really good at them or my classmates were shite because I almost always got As.

do you know what you wanna do with your life?

show-off

deep deep down inside

note: fix your name field after mocking namefags

rainbow

i was working for a few years after high school and decided i didn't want to do it anymore (air duct cleaning) and thought i could go to school and get a better job.

nope. i have no drive.

unda da sea

>250 word essay
you mean a paragraph?

QUICK Cred Forums
WHO HERE IS IN THE TOUGHEST DEGREE PATH??

I'm 2 years into an accredited aerospace engineering program, enjoying every minute of it.

It's painfully obvious you have no interest in the course you're taking. Switch to something you'd like to study and would get you a good job in the future.

BABY SHOES FOR SALE
slightly worn

microwave a steak and get to work, shouldn't take you long

reverse trolled fagit

wow
so sad

take a career counseling course. they're often only 1 or 2 credits. It'll help you zero in on something you would like to do and see if college is even worth it for you.

>250 words

I could describe the last shit I took in more words without pause

>for my english final in 2012 I took a shitload of adderal the night before and just rambled about "social justice warriors" and how social media is making everyone retarded for 12 pages
>still got an 87
I don't miss school a bit but moments like that were fun.

You could probably rephrase the essay question in the first 50 words. You can add so much padding just by making sentences longer than they need to be.

Original: (15 words)
>OP is lazy because he chose to play video games instead of doing his assignment.

Padded out: (60 words)
>Due to a number of different contributing factors such as laziness, forgetfulness, and incompetence, the original poster has decided on a course of action that involves playing electronic entertainment products instead of writing out his essay, and therefore has postponed the completion of his assignment to a later time that he has not yet been able to set in stone.

Do it, faggot.

You got reverse reverse trolled bitch. Here's a (you) for your trouble.

play The Typing of The Dead: Overkill
its on steam

SIKE!that was my reverse reverse reverse trolling

i took computer science because i sit on a computer all day anyway. i actually enjoyed doing C++ and the programming stuff, but now i have to take boring shit like Oracle and i can't stand it.

SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS

>Have an 1000 word paper due Friday
>Now making good progress

Thanks for the reminder Cred Forums.

There's no time for mucking about!