Kingdom Hearts

So, what are your guys' thoughts and opinions of Kingdom Hearts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJ0cB9m1lTE?t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=LThG3bZJtPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

It's a series that I have fun with. Sure there's some weird ass moments, but I think that Nomura's Wild Ride is a fun one.

Fun gameplay with a superb soundtrack but an extremely dumb story that most KH like ironically.
Over all it's a good series. You just have to buckle up for the goofiness.

I cant bring myself to play bbs
It is just too fucking empty and terra is so fucking retarded

my head cannon is gonna go 1>CoM>2>coded HD>2.8>3

I pray there is some kind of fucking recap on the BBS and Days donut steel characters

>1>CoM>2>coded HD>2.8>3
Considering how BbS sets Master Xehanort as the big bad of the Xehanort/Dark Seeker Saga, I don't think that would be a good idea, but hey whatever flips your skirt.

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

It is literally my favorite series and it is the only thing I actually really follow anymore and get excited about.

>284x177

Lost interest after I heard the same team that made the handheld games is making KH3. The combat in the first two was the only reason I played and the handheld games are fucking garbage.

cool

Flow motion killed whatever hope that level design will improve with actual content like NPCs or side quests

It's a mother fucking white dragon with a jet engine attached to it. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND MOM?

As far as action RPGs go it's nothing special and isn't particularly great, but isn't bad either in terms of gameplay.

The story started out good and is now horribly convoluted and if you want to keep up with it you have to buy like every fucking console.

Basically my opinion is I loved 1 and 2 and chain of memories when I was younger but now I can't be asked to go get a PSP and a DS just so I can keep up with the ridiculous story that has been ruined in my opinion anyway.

>if you want to keep up with it you have to buy like every fucking console.
It's literally down to 2 consoles. A PS3 and PS4.

Like every JRPG I've played it's paced far too slowly and I lost interest a couple hours in due to the slow, boring and disinteresting dialogue.

I beated it for the first time a while ago...and it was fucking shit

>shitty gameplay, literally just spam x and use heal, the same for the ship minigame, and I don't even want to mention the plataforming...
>retarded as fuck story
>though it's a crossover there's literally no interesting interactions between characters of different universes at all, they just take every disney movie and make them way worse in an episodic way
>The music is good but its really bad implemented to the gameplay to the point that it becomes annoying at times
>Graphics are just ugly to watch sometimes

Honestly the only good thing about it is simple and clean, I literally cannot stop listening to that shit since I beated the game.

HOLD ME WHATEVER LIES BEYONG THIS MORNING IS A LITTLE LATER ON....

>The music is good but its really bad implemented to the gameplay to the point that it becomes annoying at times
What

Started so good, got retarded really fast and now it's a convoluted pile of shit few will have given enough of a fuck about through the absurd number of iterations between 2 and 3

> you will never rest on shantaes lap as you both feel the sea wind.

J U S T

THE single most autistic franchise in gaming, bar none. A Deviantart crossover fanfic brought to life word-for-word with a million-dollar budget.

As excpected of such a thing, it's highly popular with tweens, scene girls and NEETs.

Everything you said is wrong.

>LE MEMES DEVIANT ART LINGO
Jesus fucking Christ how old are you? Do you actaully talk like that in real life?

Nope. It got better, you just don't like it. But I don't know why you are only talking about the story. Fucking faggot.

>WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY
PLEASE OH BABY DON'T GO
It's pretty gud famalam.

as someone who spent an entire month going for the BBS plat, i can assure you of 3 things.

1. the intro and endings of the BBS trio are the only things were paying attention to
2. grinding command melds when you get to radiant garden on all 3 characters makes the game a cakewalk
3. SPEEDRUN EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T HAVING TO DO WITH XEHANORT/VANITAS.

you can complete all 3 stories in about 9-10 hours if you don't grind, then finish the final episode in about an hour and a half if you don't skip the cutscenes. (which are all worth watching anyway)

fuck terra, fuck ven and fuck aqua they're all so fucking stupid.

Why are they stupid

You get a keyblade, and you get a keyblade! Everyone check under your seats! You all get keyblades!

4. Fuck Ice Cream beat. Only thing stopping me from getting the platinum, I don't fell like doing rhythm bullshit when i play a action RPG.

terra is stupid for getting so easily manipulated and not being honest ever

ven is a stupid kid who chases his oniichan all over while not noticing that he is getting manipulated as well

i forgot what aqua does throughout the game, i only want to see her suffer more and more. i don't know why, it's just so entertaining to see her lose at every opportunity.

>i only want to see her suffer more and more. i don't know why, it's just so entertaining to see her lose at every opportunity.

>Ven spends half his story going after Terra
>Meet him at Radiant Garden and he's like:"No seriously fuck off"
>After that Ven spends the final half of his story just going to random planets doing nothing

Fuck that made me mad.

The little mermaid world for instance, the music in that world was anoying as fuck, and in general I felt like the music just didn't fit with the gameplay at all. Like it was always trying to be spectacular when the moment didn't even required it, I mean, even if you have the greatest fucking sountrack of all time sometimes the silence is way more effective, and that is something that KH doesn't seem to understand at all.

terra was already a bit succumbed to darkness, and he was naive. he was at the wrong places at the wrong time, so when somebody asks for help thats what he does. he had no ill intentions.

there was no way ven could have known, and his own master had betrayed him.

you're a fag

The music for the worlds, and in general are fuckin fantastic you stupid fucking faggot.
>like it was always trying to be spectacular
How the fuck was it trying you stupid fuck? Go on and tell me. How the fuck does that even make any god damn sense, like you're struggling to even come up with some proper logic on why the music is bad for the game? This is literally the worst fucking opinion I have ever heard.

Did I hurt your feelings kiddo? It's just a game, it's not healthy to tie up your emotional state in what people think of your chosen forms of entertainment.

Especially not one so autistic as Kingdom Hearts.

plus
>and that is something that KH doesn't seem to understand at all.
You literally have no fucking idea what you are even saying. How the fuck is "silence" going to be more effective for anything? Right after you beat Axel there was silence, and that worked. I want to punch your throat because of how fucking stupid you are.

Not him, but Atlantica is arguably the worst world in KH1. At least it was optional.

>so when somebody asks for help thats what he does. he had no ill intentions.

Remember when that old evil witch asked him to kill someone he didn't even know and he just obliged immediately? I'm sure that wasn't dumb at all.

>Did I hurt your feelings kiddo
I have a feeling, and that feeling tells me there is something wretched behind that monitor. Not something autistic, but something dreadul, like this is your life. Sure, it's a video game, and that's exactly what you're going to say after you're done making your psychopathic rant of internet lingo, like always.

It's not the worst world in KH1, that would be in 2.

youtu.be/bJ0cB9m1lTE?t=7s
It's looking pretty good.

Good series, ruined by a complex story riddled with characters that should be dead after KH2 and fucking countless variations of roxas. Overall the gameplay is fun and I think the only games worth paying is KH1, KH Re:CoM, KH2, and KH: BBS. Everything else is retarded and ruined the story

I don't exactly remember, but I'm pretty sure that's not exactly how it went, you just made it seem like that. If she wanted someone dead, she must have spoken like he was evil and he obliged.

It sounds like you're just too fucking retarded to understand it. Everytime.

Pretty sure you guys are talking about Dwarf Woodlands/the Snow White world and Terra ignored her command. He even says so.

>I'M SO HURT BY YOUR (accurate) ANALYSIS OF MY CHILDHOOD AUTISM SIMULATOR THAT I WILL ATTACK YOUR CHARACTER
Boy sure seems like you've got the moral high ground here junior, but you said "lingo" again so I guess you win! :^)

Why is KH fanbase so agressive and autistic? Why do you even start a thread about opinions in the first place?

Holy shit, calm down boy, I literally never said that the music is bad, I just said that it's terribly implemented, and you know it's true, otherwise you wouldn't have got so angry about it, unless you suffer from a severe case of autism.

Threads usually aren't like this. I had noticed lately that there's been one or two really aggressive anons in them. Generally KH threads tend to ignore shitposting or realize that not everyone is gonna like the series for various reasons.

I don't understand why you keep shouting "AUTISM" like it means anything. It's like you're fucking 5. What kind of grown man constantly uses that as an insult?

It's not implemented bad at all. It really isn't, whatsoever. I really don't know how you can fucking think that. Give me a damn example ya shit.

>accurate analysis
>literally just spewed out every meme he has ever heard
You don't know what "moral high ground" means, do you? I'm attacking the way you type, I don't care if you use memes and internet lingo once in a while, but they are your only rope. I'd love to see what kind of fucking pathetic loser you are. This is all you do, isn't it? It sounds like you are socially inept.

>autism
>again
What the fuck is wrong with you people, seriously? I'm actually the only one who ever gets aggressive. Nothing I say is ever wrong, though.

Deleted your post because you're a fucking retard who forgot to reply correctly, huh?

How can you say the story line is good? It's a complex piece of shit.

>hur dur organization 13 is actually a piece of Xehanort reincarnated and you have to defeat us all over again

Fuck off faggot.

It's really not complicated at all though. The story is unhinged, I'll definitely give you that. But it's nothing short from an original Japanese story.

That greentext definitely implies you don't even fucking know what you are talking about. Nice "hur dur" touch as well. I can make you a fucking retard too.

Don't you fucking tell me to fuck off. I'm staying right here and fucking you up along the way. Go on and explain the story to me if you even have a fucking dick of understanding what it is about. If you're going to sit in that fat ass chair of yours, you can waste time here and talk to me just like I'm wasting mine.

1 and 2 are great an should've kept going instead of making garbage fucking side stories on the fucking gameboy

Fuck you, Square Enix. I've been waiting for KH3 since 9th fucking grade ten goddamn years ago

>Using complex as though that's a bad thing

The word you want would be "Convoluted" and honestly beyond time travel which at least has established rules it all adds up nicely.

Seriously it's basically.
>Voldemort splits his soul into pieces
>Except 13 instead of 7
>And all Horcrux are people instead of just 1

DDD has a Chronicle feature

Suck a fucking dick.

>ruined by a complex story
So not even that you think the story is bad, just that it's 2complex4u?

Even though it's straightforward as hell?
Even though literally children such as my past self could grasp it with ease?

>It's not implemented bad at all. It really isn't, whatsoever. I really don't know how you can fucking think that. Give me a damn example ya shit.

Literally the whole game is my example, you autistic ass.

Okay so you have no examples. I knew you were just a fucking shit-eater. Eat my fucking shit you fucking retarded faggot.

>the music is poorly-implemented in the entire game
Looks like you just have horrible taste friendo

>those ps2 textures

wew lad...

Which is one of my favorite additions to the series. It allows you to be dropped into the middle of a story and still get information about motivations and previous events when they're relevant to what's happening.

Plus, the fact that they are clearly flashbacks makes it easy to tell when something is happening now between when it already happened, which is a wonderful cue in visual storytelling.

>3 looks great visually
>gameplay is going to be osaka trash

Yeah judge the fucking graphics on a webm. That's on Unreal Engine 4, it's definitely not PS2 graphics.

BBS is fucking boring and you all know it

0.2 and the footage we already had of III look rad so I don't see why you're so buttflustered about it

Remove it coming to Xbox and put it on PS4/PC

Tell me about this "Osaka trash" you fucking prehistoric faggot. It's going to be a main game, and enemies are going to be stunned as usual. Attacks as of now seem to have a mix of winding up and smooth flows like KH2. It looks fucking fantastic but it is absolutely nowhere near done.

Go fucking kill yourself. It can be but I still want you dead.

Well then explain why does it look like a PS2 game, faggot.

You tell me you fucking piece of shit. You're the one on the fucking floor eating my shit and struggling to give me any ounce of reasoning you dumbass motherfucker.

Even if it DID look like a PS2 game, it'd still look great because KH games were some of the prettiest on PS2.

I think people give terra too much shit. He fucked up in like what two worlds? One of them he realized he was being tricked and fixed the problem.

I thought the end in the graveyard was hype.

Okay fellas, you've all let the steam out of your system, so everyone chill the fuck out and post your favorite boss.

HARD MODE: No Lingering Will

Fun combat mechanics and fantastic music, but the games constantly struggle at making everything between fights worthwhile.

1 has terrible platforming and shmup segments, 2 is padded to hell and back, all the handheld games force you to replay content multiple times with new characters to complete the game, etc. Not to mention the utter joke of a story connecting all the dots and consistently shit minigames dumped on you. The games are a blast when you've gotten mastery of your abilities and get to fight the more interesting late game bosses but the ride there is never worth it, and you can only disguise the mediocre content with Disney nostalgia so much before the illusion gets broken.

I wouldn't call it a bad series, but it's consistently a bit above average. If they took its mechanics and put it in a series that doesn't have all of KH's baggage and is given a bit more direction it could really be something special, but with its cult fanbase that's probably not gonna happen.

Also, Square's policy of releasing Final Mix versions that address problems and missing content that should have been in the game in the first place is ridiculous and needs to stop. I have no interest in repurchasing KH2 just so I can finally have things like a dodge roll function and the Roxas fight.

I think KH3 has been drug out for way too long and am surprised that 0.2 is supposed to be the last thing before it. Am partially expecting a 2.99

>dodge roll function and a roxas fight
and this battle, the best battle in existence.
youtube.com/watch?v=LThG3bZJtPY

KH gets progressively worse with each game in the series. It's a classic example of milking something out and making it significantly more drawn out than it has to be. As a result we have all sorts of weird shit in the game that makes the story so incredibly convoluted.

>Square's policy of releasing Final Mix versions
That's not policy, it's the team doing it when they feel they need to.

They clearly don't get enough time sometimes, which is why the international versions of KH1 and BbS have content that the Japanese version is missing, which is then fed into FM.

FM is basically "we had all this shit we wanted to do but time constraints fucked us the first time"

It's most apparent in KHII because of just how much more content there is in FM

I saw the speculation some people had last thread about Xigbar and Braig both being members of New Org, and all I can imagine is all of the fucking bullets flying everywhere.
Nomura's already addressed the 2.9 thing. It was in the same answer as 2.8 being the last game before 3.

Pretty much. The only times in the worlds he fucks up are with Aurora, which wasn't actually his fault, and in Neverland, which he fixed.

Considering what I see from the fanbase, I think it's partially a meme and partially being a hatesink because Aqua.

>KH gets progressively worse with each game in the series.
That is where I stopped reading. You don't have any fucking clue what you're even talking about you stupid fucking faggot.

So you don't understand the story then? I know. Because you're fucking stupid as shit.

And if you use reflega, you're a faggot.

>inb4 defensive sperg attack, prepare yourself!

I forget I even have reflectega. I usually try to block unless I'm in a pinch.

>So you don't understand the story then?

>literally 300 games one for every console in existence
>the story of every game is conected to each other

I wouldn't blame anyone for don't understand the story desu senpai.

Nice try at trying to make him less approachable. I fucking hate cut-in posters like you.

. Yes, that's what usually fucking happens in a series. All the games are on 2 systems now.

>353147228
welp

it's fucking shit and it has one of the most cancerous fanbases in existence. Seriously if you like KH and you're older than 10 fucking end yourself right now because you're a pathetic piece of shit.

>KH gets progressively worse with each game in the series
But that's wrong

KHII blew the fuck out of KH1 and the only truly bad game in the series is Days

Reflega is literally the best spell in the game. Cheap MP cost, immunity to damage, explodes into massive damage, and staggers almost everything.

Seriously. Reflega should almost always be equipped to the shortcut menu because it's great in pretty much every situation.

>inb4 Kingdom Hearts 2.999995

Its alright

>the story of every game is conected to each other
Wow it's almost like Kingdom Hearts is a continuous narrative

Nobody complains about this when it's Metal Gear spanning a single narrative across six consoles, what gives

Why don't you come over here and end me yourself you fucking pussy? I see what you did though, you're obviously a samefag who is trying to summon me. Go play some fucking Call of Duty you piece of fucking shit.

>This thread

god damn't can u faggots have a god dam decent KH thread for once

Don't ever reply to me again you fucking autistic faggot. You know that what I say is true, but even if you were right, the game is still terrible because everything else is shit. To be completely honest the terribly implemented music is the least of its problems.

Shitty series that should have gotten 3 then ended. A joke gone too far.

You sound mad

You're not him. Stop trying to be somebody else. If you want to talk to me, talk to me. I'll fucking step all over you till the thread archives.

He isn't the same person.

The only joke here is your existence.

>defending square jewishness

Oh sorry, forgot I was speaking to a shill.

Shilly shally, motherfucker.

This thread has too much negativity and not enough fun

>favorite game
>favorite world
>favorite music track
>Boss that raped your asshole
>Speedrun/critical mode stories

Kingdom Hearts 2

Its a tie between Timeless River and Halloween Town

TWTNW makes my dick hard

Remember getting fucked by Xaldin's dragon laser attack, first and last time i used Mickey

Because Metal Gear games tend to have a pretty standalone story despite their connections to the other titles. It's easy to play MGS1, MGS3 or MGSV as your first game and still get a grasp on everything despite not playing their predecessors. Every Kingdom Hearts game expects you to be familiar with every other entry in the series, including shit like the mobile spinoffs.

Metal Gear hasn't been releasing tie-ins to its next major story for a decade now. Chain of Memories being a bridge between 1 and 2 worked perfectly fine, as did Birth by Sleep, but the amount of plot they're piling onto 3 to resolve by this point has gotten fucking insane and there's no way the game is going to juggle them all satisfyingly.

KH's narrative is bloated to hell and back, regardless of your feelings on the writing itself.

I don't think anybody will seriously reply to you.

You can picture the thread like this. There is a couple people watching from afar who like Kingdom Hearts. I'm in the middle of it all, with all the shitposters connected together in a centipede fashion, while I shit in each and every one of their mouths. They keep trying to talk, but I just keep shitting all over them.

optional expansion
>Favorite Boss
>Favorite Keyblade
>best girl

>You're not him.

What the fuck is that supossed to mean?

I'm this guyand you're this guy
And I answering you with this
and then you pretend that you are not the same guy and this happens
and then you keep samefagging like the autitic ass you're.

Is it clear? well now fuck off.

Them do what they do with generals when shit like this happens, just ignore the crap and only bother to reply to people who justify their instances with arguments, shitposters are just another IP that you don't need to acknowledge if you don't want to

Pretty much sums up the series.

>It's easy to play MGS1, MGS3 or MGSV as your first game and still get a grasp on everything despite not playing their predecessors.
KH isn't that different, really. The connections are more overt but KHII, Days, BbS, Re:coded and χ[chi] can all be pretty safely played as a first game.

Even CoM could work standalone, since its story isn't really predicated on the events of the first game until you get to Reverse/Rebirth.

DDD's plot is the most bogged down with sequel baggage, but that makes sense because of the purpose of DDD's story was to bring all the threads together and concentrate them for moving forward into KHIII.

And DDD had a Chronicle feature to recap past games so even with all that, you could still get into it as a first game.

Stop. You aren't him. You can stop fucking pretending like you're in fantasy land you stupid bitch. I'm not fucking off you pussy.

This is nothing like the generals. The Kingdom Hearts generals are nearly void of shitposting. Cred Forums is shitposting haven. I don't usually become the CUM GUARDIAN of these threads.

Cancer for autistics.

The intelligent words of an adult on Cred Forums.

I love it and I'd die for Nomura.

i meant with generals in a "generals that aren't filled with retards" kind of generals, you came into this thread to talk about something you like, i am sure there is someone else who wants to do the same, i don't see how someone posting obvious reaction bait can get in your way from enjoying things, if people are going to take the bait that's irrelevant to you

Am I the only one who think that KH games are cringy as fuck? Like seriously I'd kill myself if someone that I know finds out that I like it, it's like a guilty pleasure to me.

I'm a bit peevish, but I like to analyze how people type, why they type what they say and how they react. I think I gain more awareness that way.

This place is just a shithole filled with assholes and fuckers like above me who deserve more than an aggravated reply of veracity.

You'll find some threads that are very calm, usually at night. We've had tons of threads like that in the past, this is just not one of them. The kind of people who react to such things want to talk about what they enjoy more than anyone else. But that is mostly ruined by people who I find hard to believe that they are fully developed, which is what this place has attracted. It will always be like that. Then there will always be conversations like this when it settles down.

Realizing that this place will never change, nobody will ever change. That faggot who uses the word "cringe" and "autism" will never change. But that's good, because it shows how locked up they are when they present to us the sponged in information that they have acquired from being susceptible to the internet's bullshit. They are utter, failures. I hate them.

Nice meme

You're wrong

KH2
TWTNW
They're all great
Marluxia

Its a great franchise, and one of which I really love for all of his facets.

As for the constant shitposting that goes on in KH thread, ignore it. They're baiting for attention and to try and feel like they fit in with 'Cred Forums culture'. Any properly adjusted person, even if they're a teenager would simply ignore things they do not like.

Not many people who browse here are "properly adjusted". It's the reason they come here in the first place.

While I do agree, I've been here for the past 11 years, and while I use to shitpost myself in my younger years, you do grow up eventually and learn. You realize not everything is an attack on you or that everything is autistic or cringe-worthy or whatever. It just gets tiresome and somehow over the years Cred Forums has just gotten worse and worse because everyone thinks shitposting is just Cred Forums, not the discussion or the enjoyment of vidya, but shitposting.

I reckon I haven't grown up similarly. Some personality traits you don't grow out of. But I continuously see that when people post negatively they will tend to ignore anything positive that isn't replying to them. Like I said to the other guy, I'm a bit peevish. You've enlightened me a bit, or more so reminded me that I really shouldn't pay any regard to the unfavorable.

Its understandable, there are some things I haven't grown out of either. But there is typically a thing that everything grows out of and that's finding certain things too childish or not mature enough. Most adults will grow out of that and just enjoy what they enjoy regardless of what people think of them, some will obviously try to hide it out of shame, but that is a personal flaw of theirs to actually care what others think of them.

Like a lot of the threads on Cred Forums aren't even constructive criticism or explaining why they don't like it beyond memes or shitposting, its kind of sad. Everyone has their opinions and are free to dislike things of course, but going into a thread and being like "You're all autistic children for liking this crap" is just asinine honestly. Like you could have explained why you don't like the series itself, whether it be the gameplay, music, characters, flow, genre, or whatever. People would actually respect you then, whether they agree or disagree with you or not, as opposed to fishing for replies to garner attention or to try and fit in with the supposed culture.

>Kingdom Hearts
>Vim and Vigor / Tension Rising
>KH2 Sephiroth (still does to this day, can beat KH1 Seph no problem whatsoever)

>(Don't remember if this was when I had started my crit run, but) playing KH2 in living room
>die
>see a third option other than Continue / Load (don't remember the option)
>confused
>click it
>SORA DON'T GIVE UP
>ALL OF A SUDDEN I'M PLAYING AS KING MICKEY
>been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 since it released and I had never had this happen
>freak out in front of sister and mother
>revive Sora and continue playthrough
>hit difficulty wall at Pride Rock
Haven't played since

Birth By Sleep FM (Yes I'm serious)
Twilight Town
Aqua's Theme, Xion's Theme, Riku's Theme, Roxas' Theme, Dearly Beloved, and Simple and Clean (all versions).
Lingering Will, I had to Fenrir/Negative Combo him, I just couldn't defeat him, best I could do was get him down to half hp and I just couldn't deal with his constant chaining and very little openings, especially if he decided to lock my commands.
Haven't really done any speedruns, I like to enjoy myself. My favorite Critical Mode moment is Aqua fighting Lingering Will/Vanitas, its just so fuck cartwheeling around blasting magic and shit with her.

I wholly agree. I definitely like to enjoy what I do. Nobody will ever change my mind, no matter what they say.

But, it especially irritates me when somebody expresses their feelings the way you explained while typing like you do. It's immensely ostentatious to me, as if they are forcing their opinion somehow. I do feel the displeasure flowing through me when I act the same way, it often makes me wonder how many people do it as a one-off thing, or monotonously in a repetitive fashion.

I'm pleased to always get the chance to speak with somebody like you though. That's always nice. I'm not sure if this thread will die soon, but it's probably best if I leave this one for now.

I apologize if I come off ostentatious, you just get sort of tired of all the shitposting after awhile and actually want to have some good discussion on Cred Forums largely about things you love without the shitposting derailing it.

Enjoy some nice art.

>Caring about what people think about you
As long as you're not socially retarded and shove it in their face people don't give a shit about what you like.

I guess that's a problem most people on this board have.

Story didn't grow up with its audience, but gameplay wise its extremely fun and obviously the setting and art styles are refreshing when put up against other flagship franchises these days