SEGA: Consider Porting games in the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Series to PC

Because games in the Project Diva series would definitely benefit from a larger player base on the PC, 60FPS or Uncapped FPS Gameplay (Opposed to the locked 30FPS on the Vita, PSP, and PS3 Games), and not being held hostage as a third party exclusive.

change.org/p/sega-consider-porting-games-in-the-hatsune-miku-project-diva-series-to-pc

Other urls found in this thread:

piapro.net/intl/en_for_creators.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sZjOydc-NO0
youtu.be/junqSWXuSMc
youtu.be/dE_uQ_DHdrA?t=2m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>petition

Come on now.

Why the fuck would you want the Diva series when this exists? It even has it's own expansions.

Sega knows people would just make lewd mods for miku.

Why isn't there a free version using MMD yet anyway?

>Being held hostage
Just fuck off with this passive aggressive bullshit and maybe you'll get somewhere.

I dunno, maybe the same reasons that console owners wanted XCOM 2, and PlayStation Owners wanted Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I've apparently already signed it.
>plying only one Miku game

I don't recall people wanting XCOM 2 on consoles and PlayStation owners were calling bullshit on RotTR because of previous game being multiplat.

That can make any song of your wishing. That said, here's an IA.

reddit

Really? 60 fps on a rhythm game?

>pcucks port begging

How ironic is this one meant to be

>not wanting to watch Miku dance as smoothly as possible
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with a consumer trying to get a company to do something by showing there's demand for it.

Future Tone is already at 60fps.

I like how they're trying to make a point by sending it to John Hardin.

kek

>it's another episode of PCuck port begging: the thread

Why are PCucks such insufferable pathetic faggots?

Why do you go in threads to complain about that which is not relevant to you?

>not being an idort for Migu

You don't deserve her.

Is that game import friendly?

Oh yeah time to get my pirate on

You won't getting any of these Meegu games anyway, PCuck. Not even in 3 or 9 fucking years :))))

Screencap this post.

Yes, Most of the menus are in English and have icons so you can't really mess up much.

Well, the PS Vita is not region locked after all.

>Sony sucks about to get btfo
Literally no reason to own a ps4 after we get this game. Have fun with your delayed input in a rhythm game.

>he wasn't already pirating Miku games on his 3DS/Vita

I asked you a question

And that statement is precisely why threads like this/petitions get made. To try and give incentive to game companies to publish games on more platforms.

Don't they all have the playstation controller icons in their game, thats copyrighted I doubt sony will let them.

Thank you.

There are Playstation controller icons in several PC games already user.
An example would be Hyper Light Drifter

Didn't stop them from using the same icons in the arcade.

What are the others?

Apparently Ubisoft's newer games, Final Fantasy XIV, and the Binding of Issac Rebirth all have options to use PlayStation button prompts out of the box anyways.

Yeah but I mean like the actual icons in-game are copyrighted. And I'm pretty sure Sony endorses the Arcade cabinents in nippon.

They are probably licensed

Far Cry 4
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Shovel Knight
Transistor
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
The Binding of Issac: Rebirth

>mfw more migu to everyone is good idea but that whole petition aspect is atrocious at best

How so? Petitions mostly do nothing, with the exception of Dark Souls and GTA V, but it could show Sega that there is interest into PC releases.

petition helped digimon cyber sleuth and the 3ds one come here, now the newest digimon is being west only.

If every console-to-PC port that has happened as told me something, it's that the threads for the games go to complete shit once it does come to PC. Please stop begging for ports and play

Didn't they say in a tweet that they wouldn't?

Arcade isn't a console.

Not intended, but would be considered

>If every console-to-PC port that has happened as told me something, it's that the threads for the games go to complete shit once it does come to PC
Things that aren't actually true and that people instead post in threads for upcoming and newly released games to damage them with shitposting themselves.

PC isn't a console either. Your point?

The main problem with porting these games to PC is the song licensing, there are loads of different people that made them.

>How so?
Because the ammount of shitposting it ignites does more bad than good for such a minisculine chance that they ever going to notice in the first place

Buy them on the console(s) they already exist on.

>begging for ports

Weebshit no less, the damn songs are in japanese.

There is literally nothing wrong with games having Japanese music

I am curious to see how this software actually works. It would be fun to fuck around and see it's potential.

No you dont get it i need them on the best possible specs along with being able to nude mod it

The PD games are it's potential. All the songs are made with the software.

>lewding Miku
I just like the idea of not having all my games in one place

That's another reason why it won't happen. It's literally illegal.
piapro.net/intl/en_for_creators.html

What is there to discuss about Miku games? Theres no discussion only dumping of lewd Mikus.

I currently own copies of 2nd, Extend, and F2nd though.

The one flaw that brings F and F2nd down as a whole is it's abysmal framerate for a rhythm game, and a PC release could fix that.

I suppose you are right but actually understanding how the software works and using it to create something that sounds half decent would be an art I imagine. And shit, if you really wanted to go crazy with it then you would throw in models + animations. It would be fun to pull it all together but you need to know what you are doing.

>nude mod it
But Miku, Rin and Luka are pure.

And that's how Haku was born. To symbolize Miku songs made from inexperienced users.

Haku a cute
CUTE

>old lady hair
>shit voice
>cute

>shit voice
so you indirectly saying that miku's voice is shit
ok friendo

Fuck miku new gumi game when

What's this edgy shit hahaha XD

kaito is shit too, nobody likes him

sounds like barney

Youre shit

no u

vocaloid on steam when?

Stap

youtube.com/watch?v=sZjOydc-NO0

Because of mods and this post , I doubt it will happen.

Never will happen. They are so afraid of Miku lewds happening that they went so far as to make it impossible to even look up their skirts in editor modes.

It's just an app where you make music, why would it even be on Steam?

Ok he does kind of suck, but this is a good song
youtu.be/junqSWXuSMc

Sorry, I read that post as
>Miku game on steam when

>it's another port begging thread

>60FPS
those games are 60fps already pcuck
>change.org
heh

>not doing everything you can to try and show that there's demand for something you want to companies so that they have incentive to do such

Who cares the older games are almost running flawlessly on RPCS3

youtu.be/dE_uQ_DHdrA?t=2m29s

>he still doesn't have a ps3 to play these

nigga it's been like a decade, git rich

We can't all be winners.

>updates aren't full jew
>infinite skill ceiling
>you can make money if you git gud enough
>pc exclusive loids
LITERALLY HOW CAN CONSOLES COMPETE?

How the fuck do you copyright shapes?

A face cam app is on steam
Fucking anime is on steam

waifu material

>have friend that is making his own utau
>always tells me of those billion different complex sound stuff you need to tune
>mfw can barely follow him
i swear those people that create music must have some kind of super dedication

>one year old
>587 supporters

They could have already played the games if they really wanted to.

>utau

This is a verb, not a noun.

The terms that you want are uta or kyoku.

Many of them probably have. Some people who sign these things already buy the console versions just because they also want a PC version

Hey if niggers can make jungle music surely it can't be that hard.

The cutest loid

In my very limited knowledge, I imagine it's those shapes in a specific context are what they have a copyright on

anyone know a trustworthy english site i can order this from? i checked amazon and its only u to v3 on there for miku.

>being a retard and give poor excuses to get a port

You together with other pcfags that want yakuza are trash

The people who want the game alrdy bought it in consoles,there is only 4 o 6 people who want the pc port the rest will pirate the game.

>he doesn't buy PC ports of games he already bought on consoles
And pirates would've already pirated most of these Miku games since the Vita and 3DS are easy pickings for piracy.
That's not a poor excuse.
>want something
>show desire for something and attempt to garner support
>show company there's support
>potentially get what you want

Why would you buy the same game multiple times?

The first purchase because I like/wanted to play the game.
The second purchase because I like the game and wanted to play it on a different platform with the benefits that platform has to offer. Oftentimes PC ports happen late.

To support the series. I bought Valkyria Chronicles 3 times.

>only 3

>Because games in the Project Diva series would definitely benefit from a larger player base

I agree, so why aren't you buying the g-

oh. you want games to come to your platform, instead of being a normal person who you go to the platform the games are on

You will always loose with this retarded self serving position, if not miku then Yakuza, if not Yakuza then Persona, Digmon, Dragons crown, the list goes on. How many more games will you sit out for while you push your PC platform? How many PSP and last gen console ports dose it take to justify your position as the most cucked platform that misses out on games on a regular basis?

What's more important to you? 60FPS or Video Games?

>I agree, so why aren't you buying the g-
Who said he isn't buying the games?

And at what point does that have someone personally buying the game have anything to do with increasing the player base size in general?
>What's more important to you? 60FPS or Video Games?
>implying its one or the other

Do you buy games for platforms you dont own, just so you can technically support the series yet will never play the actual game you bought?

My platform is more important to me you dumb fuck. I've been a PC gamer since 02 and I've never bought a console after the PS1 because console games are trash until they come to PC. I'm not going to support dumb developers who dont want me to buy games, put it on PC or eat rocks.

Fuck I hate dumb console pesants like you

I have never bought a game for a platform that I don't own (or at least, didn't intend to own.), no. I would still like to be able to get use out of the things that I buy.

Though I've considered it, especially since emulation of modern systems is becoming a thing. I feel I should be able to use the things that I buy though.

If it means anything though, I've bought the same game multiple times before on different platforms a few times.

Didnt matter because sega didnt care to port the second game and the new game that's coming for vita.

>SEGA
>porting most of their games day 1
They port like a game or two a year