Video games are no longer filling the void

>video games are no longer filling the void

There is new game to play user. It's life, and the more money you have the bigger your score is

But that game isn't fun

try heroin, my man.

>nothing fills the void anymore

Get a pet. Like a mouse.

>tfw still get hyped for video games and pre-order them

I had a revelation the other day that games never filled the void for me past a very young age and even then the only reason I wanted to play video games so much was because that's what older kids did. Once I got older the real appeal of playing games was taking turns with friends or playing co-op, and by the time I graduated high school and had fallen out of touch with all the people I used to play games with I played maybe 5-10 games a year and couldn't really bring myself to have fun with them, they were just a way to kill time.

It blew my mind to realize that I've been thinking to myself that I like video games for most of my life when the amount of time where that was actually true is so minuscule compared to the rest of it. This year I've played two games to completion. The rest I fuck around in for a few hours and then never touch again.

I have a dog but I neglect her to play video games I don't even take her out on walks

> you will never get younger
kill me.

you're scum

eat shit

Fucking kill yourself

Or take your dog to the park and throw some frisbee or balls or something. You waste of human space.

This thread..

And to think i'm about to have a love party with a friend on a videogame

i didn't want to feel today

watch anime

>27 year old virgin
>just want a gf/sex
>no job
>fap at least once every day
>never going to get a girl or have a family
>just play video games all day to distract myself from the reality of my life

Animal abuse, the irresistible bait.

I had a rabbit and neglected it to play video games until its cage was full of poop and it got infected and died from the poisoning of the chemicals within its own piss and feces.

I only paid 5 bucks for it, so it was no big deal.

>They still do for me
>Every day live with fear that it will be the day they stop filling the void, and my depression will come out in full force

what the fuck is a love party

join the military

Should have just butchered and eaten it the day you got it honestly.

How user? I haven't been able to pre-order anything ever since the disappointment that was Spore.

>Videogames jsut started filling the void again
Thank god

take a break
that's what I'm doing soon, if I'm not interested in vidya after a few months then I'm just going to stop playing

>Fap at least once a day
Oh no, once a day?!!??!?!

Dude what kind of deviant are you

There's no saving you now

Masturbation is a sin, so if you do it daily, you're pretty much irredeemable.

I do it at least 3 times from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep, do I get a first-class seat to hell?

>what the fuck is a love party

The game i'm playing has a dating system, and after you get married you get a couple level which ranks up as you play together.

Every 5 levels you have a challenge called a love party, and you invite 10 friends to watch you potentially fail. you don't want to fail

we're practicing for our run in a hour or so

It's time to start watching anime about cute girls doing cute things.

epic, simply epic

No it isn't.

>Facebook meme
>preorders

try nofap

your pleasure centers are burned out. abstaining will rejuvenate the juices in your balls and make things exciting and enjoyable again

FILL YOUR VOID

WITH

OATS

I actually want to, but I'm not in good shape.
Sometimes more. Once or twice normally, yesterday was 4 because I was horny as fuck but that's above average.

Stop fapping, it will revitalize your will.

You could try your hand at making them.

reddit tier broscience garbage

>Thinks masturbating four times a day is a lot

Dude I'll masturbate casually just when I'm bored in between queue times for competitive games.

I'm gonna go empty my void by taking a shit.

See you from my phone, faggots.

Not jacking off for a week just made me angry and even hornier than usual. Instead of sitting at my computer feeling lazy for 12 hours a day I sat at my computer for 12 hours a day constantly looking at hentai and edging.

try different genres

get better sleep

stop fapping

gg no re

it's just another tick on the list of reasons I should go and finally kill myself.

I remember what it was like being 16.

> 12 hours a day constantly looking at hentai and edging.
>your pleasure centers are burned out.
>Dental plan
>Lisa needs braces
>Dental plan
>Lisa needs braces

I'm 21.

If my pleasure centers were burned out I wouldn't go from feeling tired and lazy most of the day to feeling pissed off and on edge while being hornier.

I'd fill your void.

pm me.

Spamming the pleasure center meme doesn't make it automatically true.

Hard science citations or bust

>Tfw stopped playing videogames for a couple of years
>Decide to buy a PS4 in a whim
>Had lots of fun with Uncharted and Bloodborne
>Now excited over Yakuza 0 while replaying Y2 on my old PS2
Just take a break, do something with your life and then go back to vidya. They can be pretty fucking fun once in a while.

Vidya partially fills the void for me, I can't sit for 10 hours at a time anymore playing the same thing anymore or I'll just burn myself out. I go to the gym, go for a swim, watch a show, try something new to cook. Gotta mix it up user cause right now you're up against a wall that won't budge unless you make a few changes in your life.

I know, right? Shit sucks

>get better sleep
This helps a lot. Also, playing games right before bed can make it harder to fall asleep and stay asleep because it makes your mind more active.

>be in college
>still so addicted to vidya that I put off studying for it
>still manage to get As and Bs

Community college is seriously too easy, I'm probably going to be a wreck if I don't get over video games by the time I transfer to uni.

he is actually right. your testosterone drops like nothing good when youf ap. it also makes your hair potentially fall out. SSince adrenaline is then covnerted into DHT(?) or something. You body can grow vulnerable to that over time. But the exact mechanisms I do not know (if they are even known yet).

Edging counts as jacking off you giant retard

damn, I never thought of that yet it sounds just like me

You're like that kid in middle school who pulled yu gi oh card effects out of his ass

Yeah, this is a real convincing post.
I definitely believe no fap now

@353140961
Wrong kiddo, there is no counter to immunity cat. No more (you)'s for you.

No it doesn't, jacking off is just a means to experience the part that feels the best, ie the orgasm you retard.

You stupid or something? Just google DHT and adrenaline. And why do you think many atheletes are not allowed to fap or have sex for weeks?
Your body needs like a week or two to reach its original adrenaline levels.

I used to play video games but now I got a gf and instead I just have unprotected sex. FeelsAlrightMan

>have testosterone so high you need to jack off multiple times a day
>BUT IF YOU DO JACK OFF IT MAKES YOUR HAIR FALL OUT WAH WAH
I can tell that you eat out of plastic containers and eat junk food. That's worse for your testosterone yet you still do it and whine about reddit broscience shit

This is dead wrong. The hair loss is the other way around. If you stop fapping, your body stops producing as much testosterone over time and it kills your hair growth.

I have a perfect organic diet, with meat, decent supplements, and lots of fish and fruit. Unlike you I am also not a little child.
I do not consume fast food or even sweets. But feel free to believe what you want, you dumb little baby.

>Shifting burden of proof onto the other person when you're the one making an unsourced claim

The classic. Fuck off.

Noice

lol no you're a fat fuck redditor with low testosterone who stopped jacking off and has now realized his place in society as a sexless beta male and feels happier because of it

tons of research on sites like exmaine.com

These days I watch more Let's Plays of games than actually playing the games themselves because the person playing the game is usually more enthusiastic and knowledgeable than I am.

Plus it takes less work to watch a game being played than actually play it yourself.

Plus it makes me feel like I have a friend who I'm sharing an experience with, as false as that actually is in reality.

FeelsPatheticMan

poo

It takes a while to restore your mind. you could still fap once every few days so it isn't as jarring though.

I'm not the guy who originally said it, i was just pointing out the silliness of the situation. I've just also heard that this works and also have experienced it myself. Fap less and you feel better and have more energy. Stopping completely is probably bad though.

I was pointing out how edging isn't going to help your "Pleasure centers" or whatever, its still feeding the itch of maintaining your current levels of pleasure you experience on a daily basis. I still believe he should abstain from fapping(that means edging as well) as much and see how that makes him feel.