This guy walks into your guild and slaps your girl's ass

This guy walks into your guild and slaps your girl's ass
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXjpSwX88Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=J_w7ivVCOGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stick my leg out when he tries to walk away. Gore has some issues with falling over himself all the time

I would equip my longsword and
1. Swish
2. Stab
3. Swish
4. Repeat from step one

Jerk off violently and hope it rapes her. I just bought her a Chance Flared from BD, hoping she'll indulge my fetish.

Send that bitch a nulberry

bitches love nulberries

Tell her to attack him back before she gets frenzied

I stab him in the toes a lot since all his flashy anime moves don't do shit directly underneath him.

*vaults over u using IG*
*topples u with ease*
Nothin personnel, kid...

Stand under the neck because his AI is fucking retarded.

Fuck him right in the boypussy

Ask my girl politely to bend over and let him have his way with her so I can masturbate while watching through the closet door

If it's 4U, I gunlance him for eight minutes with a really bored expression on my face.
If it's Generations, I aerial DB him for about five minutes with a really bored expression on my face.

Love the design, the theme, the armor and the weapons, but fuck is the fight simple.

No wait, aerial GS, the laziest massive damage playstyle.

suck his dick.

how dare he gore my gal la

Wreck his shit because he's pretty much just a casual filter for new players

>aerial GS
>the laziest massive damage playstyle

I see your aerial GS and raise you my Aerial and Striker SA

Aerial GS is shit on the ground, but it's definitely much 'lazier'.

Go for the KO's, you better believe I ate for slugger.

cut off her feelers

Shove my lance up his butt.

Sideway helicopter his shit with my DBs until I get a mount.

Kill it?
He does less dmg than a rathain if you dont let blight get you.

>Using Aerial anything
Styles were a mistake. HAs are fine though.

Aerial and Adept were a mistake, yes. Striker wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't either objectively better or worse than Guild for most weapons.

True. Both Adept and Aerial are crutches though and Aerial just sucks in general. Adept sucks in a lot of cases but is mandatory on guns.

Hasn't it been a while since the last Cred Forums MH threads on Cred Forums?

Yes, Gen is underwhelming compared to 4U even though it wasnt meant to be a blockbuster
Just wait until 5U

You forgot to roll

>4U
>no masked monster

I didn't ask that. The constant stream of MH threads few weeks ago was this one autist that keeps on spamming the threads. That's what weird, what happened to the guy.

I made a good amount of MH threads from the past few months, but I kinda got burned out of MHGen. I'd imagine this would be the same case for a lot of other Cred Forumsirgins.

>Running Funlance reload
MUH DICK

I'm a fucking gore expert since I had to farm them for literal days since one piece I needed wouldn't drop.

and I'm a IG shitter so it's ez mode anyway, I just hop on up there and mount the nigga

would tell her to time her shit roll better. His tail whip is easily avoidable.

Well whatever it is it has inspired non stop GE threads on Cred Forums now. In the same similar fashion too.

>decide to play MHGen
>almost every random room is pls gib helpu with deviants
Now I remember why I stopped playing.

Capcom need to shit out another mainline game.

The hell is zenith anyways?

Hit him in the arms really hard. Then in the face. Then in the arms. Then in the face.

kecha wacha

I still play, but only because I work and school a lot so im only HR 96.
But yeah, Gen doesn't have the lasting power of 3U/4U despite having more "quests"

Zenith style, a new weapon style in the upcoming Frontier update.

So it's like Guild, Striker, Aerial and Adept? What is its niche, specifically?

What does it do?

Well, there's Kecha Wacha's ears he folds into a mask-like thing covering his face.

I don't play God Eater. Is this supposed to be taken as a good or bad thing, or both? At least they're playing video games, but I can see how it could get annoying. At least it's not taking up the majority of the catalog like with whatever recent big release.

I only really bother hunting with Cred Forums or /mhg/ if I can help it. Hunting with completely random players is usually not worth the hassle.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXjpSwX88Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=J_w7ivVCOGk

I took a break from it after I completed the Wrath of Rath village quest. Didn't want to continue after that horror.

Though now that I have time again I should work on getting the double Rajang quest done.

Combination of past weapon styles in Frontier; Earth, Heaven and Storm styles. Basically just improved movesets all around.

Kinda bad, but they don't have a general on /vg/. But there were two new GE games announced at TGS, GE Online and GE3.

Well, it's not a combination just yet, or at least it hasn't been shown to be.
Like the GL doesn't show of heat blade or the larger WF that was shown in another video.

Overall it does look like it's a far more mobile style than all the other ones, what with giving all weapon unsheathed run instead of just Tonfas and Heaven Swax.

I'm holding off on pinning anything down until I can use those moves on my own.
The older weapons easily need the upgrade though, since Frontier styles didn't really come into their own until Tonfas got theirs.

God, fuck that quest. Haven't gotten around to beating it proper but I think I'll just cheese it. Double Rajang is manageable but Double Metal Raths when smoke blocks out flash bombs? Fucking horrible time.

>But yeah, Gen doesn't have the lasting power of 3U/4U despite having more "quests"

They said something along the line of improving all previous styles. And for example at TGS they showed hammer still have the jumping stamp.

Guess I misread that last time
God damn its worse than I remember

Yeah, I'm just being overly cautious since I've had people get all hyped for stuff like this before only for it to not be exactly what they want.
Since I actually enjoy playing Frontier so I'd rather not spoil my enjoyment that way.

Also I find it personally interesting that they haven't shown a lick of Tonfa or SA style changes, even the group running scene has SA using the Heaven run.

Honestly, if it weren't for my cats I would have given up on that quest entirely.
>Killed Los first by abusing Aerial Swax and Farcasting back to base when the fence went down.
>At one point I was busy mounting Los and Ian shot a fireball right to where I was going to land
>cat runs up behind me an tried to play its horn but ended up taking the fire ball for me.
>other cat places a poison trap near Goldian which bought me enough time to finish off Silverlos.
>

I think that image is counting up only the SP quests, as G-Rank games extend village into high rank.

That said however, hypers and multi-monsters do essentially make up a ton of filler quests by the endgame. I also think the deviant system is kind of flawed in that it does not seep in these glorified subspecies into high rank quests, and so many people will likely never touch most of them as a result considering 2-4 of them really have anything of note if you have to grind their same ten quests a bit to max out the equipment.

>find myself playing through 4U for the third time
>decide to save edit a completely bullshit charm so I really can wear whatever the hell I want without caving in and putting on the clownsuit
>find that nearly every female armor looks several times better if you remove the helm and faulds entirely

Hope you didn't bring your cats

Whats babies first weapon?

Depends on the game and context.

>Weapons first-timers will gravitate towards for apparent ease of use on the surface but will later realize how much harder they really are to play
Long Sword, Sword & Shield, Dual Blades

>Relatively braindead
Switch Axe

>"I looked up what was supposedly overpowered in MH4U but don't actually know what actually made them really good picks"
Insect Glaive, Charge Blade

>"IT JUST WORKS" the weapon the movie the game
Great Sword

Aerial and Adept styles in MHGen have also opened up a lot of combinations that are simply cheese.

Also, fuck corner horners. Why even play the game if you're not going to hunt the fucking monster?

If you consider weapons that have both a low skill floor and a high skill ceiling then hammer should be right there with GS if you ask me

Shame it's having a hard time keeping up though

Hammer does have a tricky range to get accustomed, though. I wouldn't call it an overly difficult weapon but it's not as easy. It does, however, encourage hitting the head. That is where I think new players go wrong when they get rekt by village Gore because it starts in its frenzied state. Then they just go for IG because they can cheese a mount and then hit the head from there

If somebody can actually look past WHY IS THIS SWORD SO FUCKING SLOW for GS and realize it can do hit and run really well, even just shitty uncharged draws, it's not overly difficult to pick up and boasts good reach and power. At least Hammer doesn't need Focus to do more with smaller windows, though.

I always wonder how those people do against Shaggy, since it's effectively just a Gore in perma-frenzy

Well, if they got over Gore, then Shagaru honestly isn't too far off the mark.

Two people I go flatting with had 4U as their first MH and they initially got absolutely fucking bodied by Gore. It took one of them about a day to get over him before he switched from DB to IG, and it took the other two or three with LS. The former carted twice but beat Shaggy on his first quest attempt, the latter failed the quest 2-3 times before beating him.

Hunting with them wasn't exactly the most pleasant experience.

Have my Huntress ride and rape the fuck out of it. Gores are fun as fuck to hunt, every time.

Aisha best girl

Call his dad

>and faulds entirely
>not just wearing Sailor Socks and Esurient Faulds for that delicious Torso Up and shimapan
You could also add Black Belt Gauntlets for MORE Torso Up action and that leaves you the helm and torso for customization, with the latter being the most important thing deciding what skills you try to work toward.

Every single one of my armor sets involved the Sailor Socks and Esurient Faulds in one way or another.

All of them. I grinded the fuck out of the arena for the shit necessary to make a blademaster and gunner pair of leggings.

shaggy plz

Huh, you'd think capture quests would be more prevalent than collect quests.

It's just factoring in village/caravan quests. But if we included hub/guild? Deviants alone would easily inflate that number, certainly.

I think this also conveniently leaves out all the Training quests for MHGen but still includes all of MH4U's weapon ones in 1*.

I agree that shimapan are great, but when they're just out there all the time regardless of context they lose any appeal

There's no tease or taste to it, it stops being cute or sexy and just becomes ridiculous or even mundane once you get used to panties being your default look

59-4123-6750-1888

Doing HR quests in Gen

Stories is gonna be weird as fuck.

>just becomes ridiculous or even mundane once you get used to panties being your default look
I think the appeal comes more from the same vein as Strike Witches where girls walk/fly around wearing only panties. It's the less of the fact that they're in display for everyone to see and more to do with the top being basically a really short. maybe even form-fitting dress that makes it work.

Jesus Christ what the hell is going on with Felynes nowadays.

He ran out of content to keep him busy, looked at all the hours on his save files, then killed himself in despair after realizing how much time he'd wasted as an aging neet with no future. I'll probably do the same.

its on now!

The demo seemed okay, the combat seems very rock paper scissors but I couldn't read anything so I ended up just muscling through

It still felt good to ride around on monsters though

Gen just isn't as fun as 4U or 3U.

I could understand if someone just wanted to wear the sailor set all the time since like you said it's form fitting with a short skirt, but the esurient belt+panties combined with anything else just looks silly

It's worst monster

What's a good general set? I've been using HR Narga set for ages now. I mostly use SA, SnS, Hammer and HH.

Shigeru set looks alright atleast but are there others?
Evasion is a must but I got a talisman with 8 points helping that.

First off, which game?

Gen. I've also making the Silverwind set, but it's gonna take a while.

Ceanataur served me well for a good while in HR.

Ceanataur S is a pretty decent pick for most

Rathalos S however is a very common one, Rathalos pretty much has all the good armors

Stick with Nargacuga S if you want EE on your Swaxe

>tfw no mhgenerations on vita

How do you pronounce 'Bnahabra'?

Bin-eh-hab-bra?

I don't know the phonetics alphabet for shit

Nah-Ha-Brah

>Drains HP
Are DBs the edge weapon? The whole demon motive was innocent enough, but just look at wolf's maw and now this.

>uses the same reaction image every single time
also, you have frontier. I'm sure that's comfy as fuck on a handheld.

CupCum has effortlessly destroyed or ruined everything I love, without fail.

>That yellow Female felyne

T-thick thick THICK!!!

H-honk honk! H-H-HONK HONK!

FUCKING SOLD, GIVE ME THE THICK CAPCOM PLEASE GOD

>thick
it's fat
learn the difference fucking retard

Definitely an adept scrub.

user you look angry, do you want a hug?

Or perhaps a kiss?

Should I make a deviant set?
Made Hayabusa set to use with CB like weeks ago and then got bored with the game.

>a kiss
>from a man
I'll pass

It depends on wich deviant, some are bad and others are very strong, are you looking for a specific skill or weapon?

Making a deviant set is suffering

>He thinks im a man
Come now user this board might reek of testosterone but sometimes girls do creep up here

wearing girls clothes doesn't make you a girl
it makes you look like them, though

Its not as suffering as making a full relic set in mh4

I dunno. Which is the best for Guild GS and CB.
I don't like other styles except Adept, which I used to finish Out of the Frying Pan and fight annoying mons like Glavenus.

For GS its Hellblade/Grimclaw/Dreadking, wich is also good for CB, but they lack any guard skill.

Technically it's Dreadking, whom encourages you to use strong charges more often which you more opportunities to do when considering in Absolute Readiness, on top of hitting weakzones for your affinity.

Grimclaw still has CritDraw if you rely on it for some reason, it at least suits the Tigrex GS which is practically the best one statistically but isn't so much aesthetically.

You can get Focus on both of those with the right charm and one weapon slot. Guess which GS has one slot?

Also

>Guild CB

Why the fuck are you using the worst style for it? Nobody will fault you for using Adept on a neutered weapon. Unlike MH4U you simply don't really have the luxury to fit on guard skills. Stick with (EX) Rathalos S and gem in Artillery Novice and RS.

Pretty "comfy" if not for the VPN. You could always play the Taiwanese version to avoid that but Vita only supports one account.

Hit it until it dies.

>perfectly good second analog stick
>claws

I've been having fun with adept DB. do you guys think it is a crutch and I should stop?

Superior control scheme etc etc. Glad that the choice is there to use both. Hell three choices if you count the 3DS style lockon.

>still no monster GIRL hunter