Im depressed as shit Cred Forums

im depressed as shit Cred Forums
what are some immersive rpgs like skyrim or dragon's dogma i can lose myself in?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11163/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78785/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33201/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49994/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> immersive rpgs like skyrim

Dragon's Dogma is so depressing. It's done with you long before you're done with it.

>immersive rpgs like skyrim or dragons dogma

sorry what i should have said is "what are some shitty casual games like skyrim and dragons dogma that a faggot like me can play?"

xenoblade

they knew what you meant they are just being elitist faggots, try the old kotor series if you want to waste a few days and you dont mind bad graphics

>tfw you will never play dragon's dogma for the first time again

All shitposts and no legitimate posts, fuck you guys

Not really like Skyrim or DD but immersive as fuck, Elite Dangerous is worth picking up. My advice, turn on the fan made radio station Radio Sidewinder. Shit has all the in game news n shit. They even made fake commercials for like the galactic beers n cigs n shit.

Fallout 4

I know that feel.

You mentioned skyrim, but Oblivion is the better game and the quests are far better. Play that if you havent.

this desu

Just play some Joust, faggot.

I can play Dragon's Dogma for the first time.

But I won't.

Suck it, nerd.

I feel the same way with Skyrim. I mean every time I play it again it's refreshing but nothing will ever beat that xmas when me and my cousins all sat around on our pcs in the same room playing through. Shit we got so hype when we learned there was an assassin order we could join. Good times.

>le jump everywhere so you level acrobatics game

kys

Witcher 3. i finished it like 3 times. fuking love Novigrad chapter

i'll consider these, thanks
i emulated xenoblade and got a ways into it a while back, hope i can get back into it
i remember they kept introducing new characters so fast i couldnt keep track of what was happening

Witcher 3, bro.

I'm tellin' you.

Try playing on the left side.

I thought the game was generic and shitty the first time I played
Wasn't until the 2nd playthrough that I sunk in like, 100+ hours

I honestly feel bad that you even exist.

Try Fable and Fable II.

risen

That might be for the best desu. I actually dropped it for like 6 months when I got to Gran Soren for the first time.

Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 4
Mount 'n' Blade
ARK
Also a lot of people say RAGE, but I couldn't get into it.

Tried it already. One of the worst combat and generic storyline I've ever played.

Gtfo my thread faggot.

play morrowind if you want immersion

OP is so pathetic,
So terribly bored with life,
So "depressed"
He needs a game to immerse himself in.

>you faggots want to feel something so bad.

Morrowind. No exploits, aside from the creeper probably.

I bet you want to feel my nuts on your chin, you faggot.

i played the shit out of oblivion, i was in the middle of trying to steal every item in the imperial city til i realized items respawn and got discouraged and dropped it

couldnt get into witcher 3 unfortunately

>I feel the same way with Skyrim.
Then you don't understand the same feeling. Fuck off pleb.

There is still hope for a full blown sequel that improves all the shit we like about the first game. Right?

Right? ;_;

No need to be a dick.

>You will never reinstall and finish Dragon's Dogma for the first time

i had to force myself to finish it and im glad its over

are there any definitive mods for morrowind or is it best vanilla?

He could be worse, user. He could be a cuck.

you probably want to get some patches, it's pretty unpredictable on modern computers

Or someone who thinks skyrim was a good game.

Same difference.

here's a pretty immersive video game for you

I thought it was enjoyable. Sue me.

There's a mod for oblivion called Nehrim. They completely built an immersive, detailed world from the ground up. I'm actually going to download it now that I have a pc that can handle it.

That's fine, some people just have shit taste.

Just play Skyrim. It really is the only game like it in the market. There is nothing even remotely similar. FO4 could've been it, but it's not.

I have about 800 hours logged on vanilla skyrim.

theres a sequel of that made for skyrim too

Is it out yet?

new vegas is one of the few games i did multiple playthrus of
the "kill every killable NPC" run was pretty enjoyable and i thought might have made FO4 redeemable til it turned out 90% of them were considered quest essential

i cant drink with the meds im on user

i intend to go back to it but ive been trying to wait for the remaster

English version just came out last month
Enderal: The Shards of Order

FO4 is the same shit if you want guns instead of fireballs and flailing

play vanilla the first time, except for small tweaks add the big mods later

It's not like the games you mentioned but FFIX got me through some difficult times of my life.

Can you stop shilling these shitty mods that require you to completely trash all of the other mods in your folder just to play through a bland story with no life and the same shit combat.

Sorry, I have to or Sure:AI won't pay me for my advertising.

DA:I has a great world to larp in

shit combat tho

>shilling

mods are free you fucking dumbass

play Dante's Inferno

Your meds will make it taste better.

msgo 3.0. What I'm using though this is probably my 4th run of mororwind. So tiresome manually modding the game these days.

are the lost planet games any good?

oh shit i never thought about it like that

Lost planet 1 and 2 are pretty decent. I liked a lot of the levels in 2, like the space, underwater, train levels.

3 is just a shitty dead space 3 rip off

Oblivion

>skyrim not immersive

>Skyrim immersive
??

;_;

>he doesn't use IMMERSIVE mods

>here we go again

yeah this
combat had some potential but falls flat
world is great to explore the first time though.
game has fuck all replayablility though
ive tried to start like 3 different characters and before the tutorials done im already bored

Yeah I can't imagine doing a replay, so much tedious shit is mixed into it.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11163/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78785/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33201/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49994/?

All specifically designed to be compatible with each other.

Have fun, user. Let me know if you need anything else.

>Some micromanaging mods = immersive
?lmao?
that combat is 10/10 also
and the movement system

>RND
Stop right there boyo
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?

RND got a huge revamp. The one I linked isn't even made by the original author. It's a continuation.

It's largely better than the first version, but iNeed is still superior in every way. It's compatible with literally everything with zero need for patches and is still lighter on scripts.

>"don't worry guys the mods will fix it."

T. mad ps4 faggit

t. never played the game

I'm OK with this because the game was merely alright.

Something that makes the combat not horrific?

>Frostfall
fuck that shit
>hurr durr you're stuck in the cold winter side now and can't do anything because running away from a fire for more than 30 seconds will kill you

>trash all of the other mods in your folder
Someone doesn't use ModOrganizer.

It's immersive, it just gets repetitive after the 10 hour mark, and they advertised it as a 300 hour game.

>you will never play the full version of Dragon's Dogma

Bug fixes/patches are always good

I like LGNPC since it spices up the dialogue a bit

Depression meds or something else?

Because you actually can drink on anti-depressants. The leaflet will tell you not to, but every doctor I've spoke to said they put that shit there "just in case" to avoid any lawsuits. It probably depends on the drug, but most don't interact with alcohol.

I'm assuming so you can't sue when you drink and butcher your neighbors young daughter.

No blaming the meds Mathew. You did this. You did this all yourself.

Wait until you graduate user. Then you will know.

The graphics might be primitive.
The interface might be archaic.
The game might be almost 30 years old.

All that might be true, but holy shit this is still one of the best RPGs of all time. Give the game a chance, push through learning the interface and don't get put off by the age of the game. It has a huge and intricate game world that reacts to what the player party does, some surprisingly awesome and tense quests, and --nearly thirty fucking years on-- one of the best tactical combat systems ever made for an RPG. By the end of the game your party is taking on literal small armies of enemies, steamrolling fodder like kobolds 10 at a time and cleaving straight into huge foes like dragons and giants with tons of strategic options. Its fucking awesome.

Best Dunmer Great House?

Is Dragon's Dogma worth getting for PS3?

It will only last you around 12-15 hours probably, but Metro 2033 (not redux), also for a similar style of immersion STALKER SoC with the latest Autumn Aurora mod. Also Dying Light is actually immersive and really addicting for the first 15-20 hours.

Yes

oblivion

Don't walk around Winterhold in bikini armor, retard

FABLE 2

I had all fur on, fuck you

R E D O R A N
E
D
O
R
A
N

Yes. The "tutorial" leaves a very bad impression, so don't get discouraged in the first five minutes and try to uninstall it.

I almost did.

nobody is going to call out this bait? surely its bait

You need to have a PC in order to post in this board console user, meanwhile, I suggest you kill yourself or go visit more appropriate boards for you like neogaf.

This

Mushroom towers are comfy and Hlaalu may be where the money is, but Redoran is a hearty house full of adventure. Also West Gash is the best region

>skyrim
>immersive

>questmarkers
>undying npcs
>immersive
>people not recognising your status
>immersive
Lol

I literally just uninstalled it because i got bored with it,got lost constantly, its my fault, but i'm not going to play a game i don't enjoy.
Maybe somwhere in the future i'll play it and actually enjoy it.

Cred Forums didn't disappoint. Admit it though, with the right mods, Skyrim/Oblivion is a great and immersive prostitution sim.

Why are console users allowed to post on this board? Your opinion is irrelevant, you are literally the farmville market of today's gaming generation.

thank god. game was such a let down after consolefags hyped it up like it's the best rpg ever... it just turns out that consoletards are morons.

>questmarkers
Remove questmarker and more immersive quest descriptions and quest journal mod
>undying npcs
Every npc is killable mod
>immersive
Frostfall, iNeed, diseases, hunting, farming, fishing, new quests and factions mods.
>people not recognising your status
Immersive NPC dialogue, more guards dialogues.

Man that sure was hard huh? Dont even know why I even bother naming this mods, you are probably a retarded console player.

If a game needs mods for it to be good, then it's a bad game.

Typical console player mindset, you can literally tailor every game into your liking, but you instead opt to play whatever trash developers shit on your plate with open arms, your opinion is as irrelevant as an smartphone "gamer", I don't really know why you even bother responding.

>consoles are the sole reason the greatest game ever made exists

kek silly pcuck, you're the one that's irrelevant

replaying it on PC I enjoyed the 60fps but since I never played DA on console I basically ignored the story and did that, aside from that I didn't enjoy it as much again.

I didnt say console players werent needed, they are a key element of the gaming market, just like how you need people to clean the shit from the toilets, or people to cut my lawn and make my food :^)

Stalker SoC vanila / CoP with mods

>witcher 3
>the greatest game ever made

IKTFB

>witcher 3
the greatest game ever made

Even with the right mods though I simply can't find Skyrim 'immersive' like Oblivion.
Not even trainwiz's quest mods can salvage that radiant bullshit.

kek, it wasn't even the best game of its year

Your opinion is wrong, I probably have more hours in Oblivion alone than you have in all TES games combined, Skyrim is by miles a more immersive game, for the last 100 hours or so, I have played Skyrim as a hunter/survival simulator. Name a single Oblivion mod focused on immersion that does a better job than Frostfall/Wet and Cold combo.

>I will never uninstall it again after the first 20 minutes
feels pretty good

Wasnt a question mongoloid, if I wanted to hear some retard's opinion, I would just make a thread on this shitty board.

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 8? Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty 10?? Advanced Warfare
Typed those by hand for you, my man.

I'm just trying to help you man, if you honestly think the witcher 3 is the best game ever made then you probably haven't played very many good games.

Picture related. See you in a few days.

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

scared to click this link

Do you guys think that, if wolves were ever to hunt, would they hunt by themselves or in a group?

Knights of the Old Republic
if you play 2 get the restored content mod

opened it and closed it, what the fuck is this?

Why was hearts of stone so great and much better than the main game?

>Great villain
>Great cast
>Great ending
>Best witcher girl

Is there anything like the witcher but set in a cyberpunk setting?

soon

Dragon Age Origins.

It's just a audio file and a gif background

>that half mongolian geralt

Too bad the glaring issues which break immersion left and right can't be fixed without literally replacing every fucking NPC in the entire game world.

The typical Skyrim dialogue revolves around the protag talking about stuff with NPCs he can't possibly know because he met him the first fucking time.

>it's another witchercucks spamming threads with their shilling episode

witcherfags are the saddest fanbase on Cred Forums

I'm still mad for TW3, The main writers of the previous two games bailed, they were left with b-writting team and they hired to women for diversity, the writting is a disaster

However if you like to walk around in a detailed medieval open world this is game for you

>the main writers of the previous two bailed

oh so thats why its so much better

its a terrible game though, its a game for morons to feel like they're playing an intelligent and mature game, you just happen to be one of these morons so....not gonna get anything through that thick skull

It's by far the worst game in terms of writing.

I would go as far to say that the ending is Mass Effect 3 level of hackery

This, fuck that game

>more witcher 3 sucks shitposting

Fuck off, you fucks don't know what constitutes good writing.

>you will never fight mirmulnir again as your first dragon fight ever for the first time again
>you will never fight durnehvir for the first time again
>you will never have an epic 20 minute long edge of the seat battle with an ancient dragon with 3 or 4 deadlier dragons mods on at once for the first time
>you will never be ambushed by that drake in the northwest forests again
>you will never see it try to possess your pawn and feel that panic for the first time again
>you will never fight grigori again for the first time and hear his awesome monologues
>you will never fight the ur-dragon again for the first time
god someone please, make an even more epic dragon fight, somehow

>plays minimum 50 hour long game to the end
>says the writing was shit

Ok, enlighten us, what constitutes good writing and how does Witcher 3 have it?

What is this supposed to mean?

V is legitimately one of the worst boards. Other boards at least enjoy their hobbies however autistic they may be.

First let me hear why you think it sucks as to determine if your argument is worth any merit and isn't just bait for the witcher fans in the thread. You claimed it was shit first.

It had fun gameplay, a cool plot idea but the story was pretty uninteresting. What don't you get?

How was it uninteresting really?

Put on a good perk and alternative start mod it was actually okay, much better than shit like Fallout 4. My Morag tong Ebony blade assassin destroy dark brotherhood, stop civil war by assassinate Ulfric and Galma and help Solsteim dunmer by killing House-Hlaalu soldout. Sometime you need to be creative with roleplay and quest selection to make your game "immersive"

I'm waiting.

I can write for hours about everything wrong with this game, like those autistic videos picking apart Fallout 3.

Main points are

>One of the worst antagonists in any RPG

This guy was hyped for three games. But the actually good writers left and the hacks that remained had no idea how to even handle this. He has no presence, he has only twelve lines the entire game all generic evil one liners. All of the antagonists in this game are bad and underwriten, like Whoreson or Menge.

"I have long awaited this and you. White Wolf."
"Tend to them. We've no time to lose"
"You shan't escape me this time."
"She'll not abandon you"
"You human are so...... impractical"
"The king is dead, long live the king."
"Any last words?"
"You had your chance."
"Witcher. I was hoping you'd come"
"I've something to tell you. But I'll do so afterwards."
"Avallac'h has tricked us both.
"He set us against each other.. and he's made off with Cirilla."

I have 250+ hours in DD and counting, this game is 2gud

Why would you post spoilers

Those are all his lines from the game. The guy who was hyped for three games as the main villain

>I can write for hours about everything wrong with this game

You would pull shit out of your ass and embarrass yourself.

>One of the worst antagonists in any RPG

True, eredin failed to live up to the wild hunt in the books who had a much more ominous presence but he's far from "worst antagonist" and alot of the story's merits are from the cast, characters and branching story paths. Comparing to ME3? When your choices mean nothing and you get the same 3 endings for whatever reason? That wasn't witcher 3.

>All of the antagonists in this game are bad and underwriten
>Only mentions minor ones with barely any screentime
>Forgetting the great DLC antagonists

And whoreson wasn't bad. Just not special in particular.

>that game was released in 2012
God damnit, nip programmers need to be gassed, how can a 2012 game look like this?

>tfw I have yet to play it for the first time and plan on doing so soon

Souls series 100%

I played this on my Tandy

bought it last week and will start playing this weekend, any beginner tips?

That's a shopped Oblivion screen retard.

Why is Capcom still sitting on Deep Down? Or is it just vaporware at this point and they didn't bother telling anyone they cancelled the project back in 2014.

I second this, any of the Souls games would work.

Would they be weak to fire, ice, or both?

If you have the energy to lose yourself in open RPGs you aren't particularly depressed. True depression games are shit like dota and counterstrike which produce easy "highs" with no effort required. Simple and addictive whereas open games require you to be actually interested.

Try going outside?

Trying not substituting reality in the first place?

You need to be 18 to post here, kiddo.

Souls series is fun but it isn't immersive at fucking all.

Mount and fucking blade.That endless struggle to become the sole ruler of the kingdom.

divinity original sin, underrail

Normie.

The games I have been the most immersed in are the Elder scrolls, Dragon's dogma and the Souls games. I know it's not a typicak rpg but I actually first played it when I was depressed and it seems we have a similar taste OP so i really think you can enjoy it. But if you want strictly fantasy rpgs I suggest Dragon Age Origins and don't bother with next games or Kotor, sven though it was too slow for me.

bethesda games pretty much how you describe shit like dota 2 and counter strike, where as games like witcher 3 are not.

Gr8 b8 m8

your rpg sir

D W A R F F O R T R E S S