Destiny 2 Coming To PC

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1285325
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1285379

Says Destiny 2 aims to feel like a whole new game. I'm confused why they are making a sequel to an MMO when they can just churn out new expansions like everyone else?

Why split the playerbase?

kiss

never ever

>Destiny

>linking neogaf

hi evilore, ad shekels running low?

um excuse me

discuss or kindly leave my thread, thank you

Won't matter, it's a microshit funded game, aka windows 10 only which no one with a brain has installed.

>fell for the don't upgrade meme

This.

All uwp w10 games run like shit

Microsoft has nothing to do with Bungie anymore, and Bungie has no reason to limit their audience by only putting it up on W10

W10 only game are also only seen in the Microsoft store

TLDR: You're fucking retarded

Nigga you crazy, KI runs smooth as butter

Now that PC players have seen what the first game is like I doubt they want it or its sequel

F2P?

>Posting neogaf links
This needs to be a bannable offense.

DON'T EVEN FUCKING START WITH THAT
>muh sekret klub!
SHIT

then at the same time if this thread was made without those links everyone would be asking for source or calling bullshit. please fuck off.

I'd get a sequel if it really is a reimagining of the game

Destiny's biggest failure was its overwhelming mediocrity and repetitiveness despite really solid core gameplay

After seeing what Destiny 1 was like, I don't want it anymore

I'm sure they want to make the game better so that (?????)

No really, what are the advantages of making a good game in 2016?

>Destiny
>MMO

I just started playing the original and now they're making a fucking sequel?

Motherfucker, EVERY TIME.

side note someone be my guide I have no fucking clue what I'm doing in Destiny

They're literally making the game less like Warframe and more like WoW, because of Legion success.
Rip the original vision shared at the GDC 2013 presentation, which would've destroyed the MMO market.

>Activision
>Anything good
Choose 1

>rumor

???

Where are you and what are you doing?

can I have good please

They said from the start that they were aiming for a series spread over ten years, not just expansion after expansion

>link to a forum
>Neogaf of all places
ok...did you really expect anyone to believe you?

>Implying neogaf is a source of any sort

Okay so I killed an Archon thing and got a warp drive and then dicked around killing things in Russia for a bit then came back and the Speaker told me some shit about how the children are afraid anyway and that's when I logged off.

I did not know this.

Jewtaku is reporting the same.

What would Microsoft need with this garbage? Bungie already proved that they are shit without Microsoft (ODST, Reach, Destiny). If 343 can make Halo games that are already better than Bungie's Destiny (Halo 4 & 5), why would they fund this trash. Sony are the shitheads who got a partnership with Activision so they can keep Destiny 2.

>Another shitty DLC platform advertised as an MMO.

No thanks.

Wish I could offer you some guidance, but it sounds like you have the 'tism

Well you're not completely wrong

It's an activision funded game retard... I mean it'll be $150 dollars at lunch but it'll at least be on steam

Did they finally fix the double game speed at 120hz bug?

This is modern Cred Forums

>Had a slight interest in Destiny before release
>Never went to PC despite being perfect for it
>Game comes out and is boring shit

Doesn't really matter if the second game is coming to PC. I can only imagine how much the final game will cost with every single fucking DLC pack.

60 bucks. they release a fresh copy of the game with all the dlc every time they add dlc... and players who have been playing since the start bitch about it every time.

>60 bucks

That's if you wait four years. So how about those fools that have bought the game on release, including all the DLCs on release each time?

I donno I didn't fucking buy destiny cause it never came out on pc.

I bought the destiny collection and have been playing it this week.
The game is a pretty solid game, though I haven't got into the grind yet. that is when I will quit.
On a simpler level it has an open sandbox fps area with varying degrees of difficulty in areas that can be played in seemless singleplayer and co-op.

>it's a microshit funded game
Uh no it's not. It's an activision funded game.

Wasn't destiny suppose to go on for ten years with constant DLC. And now destiny 2?

>Legion
>Success
Pick one

>friend gives me his unused taken king collection shite for if I ever got a PS4
>get a PS4 ages after and use the codes
>they were gonna expire literally two weeks before Rise of Iron dropped

Coincidence? You decide

>neogaf link
>using neogaf link as proof
>using neogaf link of some anonymous "leak" as proof
where are mods hern you need them

go back to your tripfag ciriclejerk