It might not be the best gameplay-wise, but A12 is the coolest fight in FFXIV...

It might not be the best gameplay-wise, but A12 is the coolest fight in FFXIV. It might actually be the coolest fight in the history of MMOs. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E51ZuULFxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=-IiOzi05IlA
youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=-pdqUzOH_Hg
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/742ac40e0b1ef00ce849e10c0788df9c831a5515
youtube.com/watch?v=HUXck-0vh5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"You have a new potential recruit for your squad!"

It's mostly a thematic rehash of T13 and T13 was cooler, even when you consider the time warp cutscene flavor. I think they basically realized they can't top T13 so they just made T13 again.

I enjoyed 9-12. 11 was tough at first but it was fun. I enjoy the patch that that wonderous lost to bring life to old content

>Squads COST GC seals rather than earns them

What the fuck is even the point of them?

A12 was pretty cool, but the song for A11 was way better.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree because i did Coil (and not unsynced mind you) and A12 is, if anything, better than T13. Then again, it might just be because of my fetish for time-manipulation. It has so many great moments though.
>Giant Alexander comes to deliver judgement
>Alexander Prime considers you worthy and grows wings
>Stops time multiple times in the fight
>Sends adds back to kill you in the past
>Fights as two bodies at once because of space-time manipulation
Honestly i liked Alexander as a whole a lot more than most people seem to have.

SONIC

BOOOOOOM

FORWARD

I'm pretty sure i still don't understand Wondrous Tails. If the sticker you're awarded is random then why would you ever do the harder stuff? If you can't choose where the sticker is placed then why would you not just complete the 9 easiest tasks every week?

They'll probably get actual rewards down the track.

Meanwhile,
>SE promises to put the Chinese and Korean regional outfits on the mogstation today
>"fuck yes, it's cheongsam time"
>only the hideous gookshit ones have been found in the data files
YOSHDAAAAAAA

>square will never make figures of alexander or anything ff14 related
god damn it fucking kills me
I absolutely love how everything relating to alexander looks

Why would you bother doing it at all if you're not guaranteed a halfway decent reward which is only 2 lines and above?

Its a poorly designed system.

They're making a figure of Odin

AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD

>That warriors of darkness fight.
I now understand how multiple orgasms feel.

>Alisaie pulling out a sword of aether out of thin air and going medieval on the archer

DAYUMN

a12 is one of the best fights this expansion for sure

when time stops and the music fades a bit with the beeping pulse in the background I got mad chills

>mfw they fucking use the Echo to revive

Haven't subbed yet, but what is the difference on the MS is you did T13?
Also, is the shitty yokai event still on? I want to finish getting the damn pets at least.

Am I look at this correctly? THIS the coolest fights in the history of MMO's, or at the very least FF?

youtube.com/watch?v=E51ZuULFxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=-IiOzi05IlA

Yeah it's still on for 2 or 3 more weeks I think

Forward and back, and then forward and back,
And then go forward and back,
then the one foot forward~

Anyone wana trade some game time for a heavensward code? Its a non steam code

Odin is kinda fun.

No boss is really fun. most of this shit is tedious. I just want my shiny armor.

>Prove me wrong.

Well that was easy. Pic related.

Almost as easy as spotting the shitter who hasn't cleared coil.

A12 is just a poor man's T13. Savage might be a different story though.

It's not even a top 10 fight in this game, let alone the franchise or MMOs in general. OP is memeing.

It is good though.

Just bought the game, still people playing for leveling?

>Free Craft/Gather V Materia each week
>not decent

Yes I see sprouts all the time (translators note: sprouts are icons new players get)

They released this thing that rewards high level players for doing low level stuff so you wont be waiting very long at all for dungeons.

Always, all the story dungeons are fed tens of thousands of max level players every day via various incentives.

This does cause toxic behaviour sometimes though, when some elitist just wants to speedrun his daily roulette or relic grind or whatever reason he has to be in a low level dungeon with you and you want to take your time and learn the ropes.

So RDM is more or less confirmed now. SAM tease in 3.5 then?

>2 lines and above

Can you not read?

What was that one dungeon called with all the cutscenes.

I played for 2 months levelling and then getting bored before 3.1 came out.

Remember when doing that place if you watched all the cutscenes you'd be even start to move before the rest of the group where damn near at the last boss.

Was nice that they at least learned from that when it came to cutscenes in the middle of dungeons.

>tfw always afraid to try new content

Yep. The other guys explained it pretty well.

Protip: Do the hall of the novice quests ASAP once you hit level 15. You'll know them because they're scattered around the place emblazoned with a gigantic green sprout icon. They give you some cool armor and a ring that increases the amount of EXP you get below a certain level.
You can get another EXP-boosting item if you enter the following recruitment code on the Mogstation, wink wink:
VCPJ3HEH

The free materia reward only needs one line

No but it's a fun fight. That's not even Savage mode, expect that to go full retard crazy.

My mistake.

15 bucks on Amazon atm, is there an update coming? I've been on the fence for a while

I wonder if he says something different for the bads that never did coil

youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o

No right to be as epic as it is

>is there an update coming?
Yes, yesterday.

Was Sophia below average or was my perception just tainted because i did the much superior Alexander right before?

> prove you wrong
Final Fantasy XI exists and had the better Alexander showdown.

Sophia regular was fucking boring mechanic wise. Was not all that impressed visually either definitely expected more. Pretty shit primal desu. I'll see if ex is better tomorrow

>can't decide between ast and sch

AST feels so powerful after its buffs but SCH still feels extremely versatile and has a healbot for free

Would a WHM/AST comp work well?

What's the fastest way to hit 230 so I can do Alex? Haven't played in awhile and I'm still in eso gear.

Good luck balancing Red Mage properly Yoshi P.

>no temporal bullshit
>no SOOOONIC BOOM!

>tfw your sergeant is a cool elezen old man
Enjoy your lalafell, flames and mael.

Is this worth to craft/buy?

>doesnt get the music breaks between the time stops and the back in time jump phases
How about you play the game you shit memeing fucktard.

Nobody knew who I was until I put on the mask!

It's not coming. It'll be Blue Mage and Samurai, given all the hints and leaks.

>no spell speed
It's shit.

No SpS no buy. But im sure some schmuck will buy it for glamour.

>loads of spellspeed on sch and ast weapons even though they hate it
>no spellspeed on blm
why

>It's a 50 roulette gives you Keeper of the Lake for the 5th night in a row dungeon

Urianger please

>seeing that Kobold despair so much he summons Titan who starts murdering his own kind and when you do Hard Mode again the lines change to reflect the fact a child summoned it

>First time tanking
>Rogue DPS pulling ahead, killing wrong mobs and getting aggro on himself, going into wrong rooms and pulling everything
>The only thing he did right was killing boss adds

I don't know what to feel.

Have you seen the itemization in this patch?
Literally the only, ONLY endgame weapon for a melee class without skillspeed is the Sophia monk weapon. Also I think one of the DRK weapons was Parry/Skillspeed. I laughed my ass off.

So how do we go up in GC rank?

Everything about Legacy controls except the fact that it's easier to run out of aoe's absolutely infuriates me. Why the fuck are both mouse buttons doing the exact same fucking thing and I should be able to make tiny adjustments when I hold some combination of mouse buttons down instead of fucking turning around all the time.

My Sergeant is a grizzled male Roe, tree cuck.

>still haven't done any dungeon that wasn't required for either the story or some other questline
>haven't even started alexander

Sometimes I wonder how I'm still breathing

>SCH's highest ilvl weapon has fucking spellspeed and piety
>closest thing to optimal is the i255 sophie weapon with crit and det
>AST's tome weapon comes with piety and crit

they just keep buffing ast to nerf sch

>The A12 music
>The time stops
>The time teleportation for dps
>THE FUCKING MUSIC

Honestly I was full erect the entire time

>the entirety of A11
>THAT ENTIRE INTRO
>THAT MUSIC
>THAT TRANSFORMATION SCENE WHERE YOU GET TO RIDE THE MECH

holy shit its been years since a game has got me this hyped
this raid tier is so good

>All those mechanics thrown at you near the end

All of Alex 9-12 were pretty good fights (except maybe 10). A11 in particular is bananas. I also really liked how they bring back the holy/judgment theme that's been missing from Alexander so far in A12. A12 is just a great fight visually. Can't wait to see what fuckery is going to be present in the savage version.

They were all pretty challenging going in blind but once people have a better understanding of the mechanics I bet it will probably be pretty easy.

The MSQ was so great.
>Dat man date with Ayymeric
>Dat new outfit for Alisaie
>All those loose ends tied up and unclear things explained, we finally know what the ascians are really doing.
>Dat Red Mage soft confirm
>Minfilia is gone for good
>All the scions back together

That said
>Papalymo and Yda been missing for weeks/months and we find them by just happening to run into them. We get some lame ass excuse why they never got in touch.
>The Griffin is so obviously Ilberd I mean come on
>Papalymo taking the super powerful artifact staff for no reason as if it wouldn't be safe with the fucking WoL. Obvious setup for bullshit down the road.
>Blatant Yda foreshadowing that she's investigating Ala Mhigo for personal reasons (most likely her father) and will probably "leave" the scions at some point to shack up with the resistance.
>Fucking Nidhogg eyes again are you fucking serious

Anyone have any idea about mechanics on A11S?
This shit is making no sense to me.

I think one of the most important parts about the fight is to remember to GO FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND FORWARD AND BACK THEN GO ONE FOOT FORWARD

> I'm here... I'm here...
>I said I would come!
> WAKE UP!

I was not ready for the feels

The new hairstyles were quite boring I think, is there anyone that managed to make them look good on their character?

ok now I know the game is shit if that's the kind of community you have.

guys a12 is giving me some serious deja vu
I feel like I've seen the same exact design sometime a long time ago in a dream, angel wings, landscape and everything

I do the same every time if it's a low-level dungeon and the tank is being slow/bad.

You would have to be blind and retarded to not see the obvious implications of Red Mage at this point.

>missed out on ThordanEX because everyone and their mother unsubbed for 3.1, and it's too mechanically complex that no one wants to teach a newbie
>missed out on Sephirot EX because I was studying for a major exam, and 2 weeks in no one wanted to teach a newbie
>cleared Nidhogg after an excruciating 3 weeks because it took me the first 3 days (when all the competent PUGs presumably clear) to gear to i220; farm parties were just as horrendous at this point and I gave up
>managed to reach iLv234 before going to bed last night; fuck yes, let's do this, time to clear Sophia
>as I get off work a severe thunderstorm knocks out the power statewide- no one has any idea when it's going back online
Looks like God just hates me.

You died there in the past but your future said you

No, the best fight is still and always will be A8.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pdqUzOH_Hg

They basically had to rehash coil, only maybe 10% of the game's population have finished it.

make parties in party or raid finder for them, and clarify it is a learning party working toward a clear. Then be ready to do it a few times over. You'll get them.

>South Australian weeaboo phone poster.

Tell me where you live. Me and the boys will be around shortly.

What's the preferred method of gearing up now anyway

don't you kangaroo folk usually say "me and me mates"?

Yes, and also fuck you.

It's nigh fucking impossible to put together even an unsynched group to run this shit on my server, I'm fucking sick of these catshits standing around in their bikini armour doing fucking nothing while waiting on resets.

>RP icon overlap the waiting for duty icon
Guess erpers never do any real content.

I'm still holding out hope that we get retrofitted Tupsimati weapons as 4.0's relic weapon.

Also I think Yda is living under a assumed identity, and one we see is probably really a Garlean

lots of hints of Blue Mage as well as Raubahn is one

>ERPers
>Ever playing
lolno. They always are too busy with a hand in their pants or mind full of dicks to press 3+ buttons in proper order.

That's a dumb thing to think.

Imagine being a dual wielding sword tank channelling the power of the fallen beast you'v e killed.

What "hints" are people talking about besides the developer room snippet? Also as if Raubahn is a Blue Mage, that's fucking retarded.

Is there any cheap stuff to furnish my new apartment with?

> Raubahn is one
did i miss something

Palace of the Deaf for the weapon, Weeping City of Noobs for the right side, A5 and A6 for the left side armor.

>ftw I want to RP but don't want to get bullied by people because of the RP icon.

Weeping City does not drop accessories.

So can anyone explain to me what the fuck the Warriors of Darkness were ultimately all about and how the fuck it was resolved? Shit made no fucking sense
>Yea our motive is literally this unknown world you know nothing of nor give any fucks about is dying so we gotta do.... stuff? Yea, that sounds about right, we're doing stuff in no way related to our world to somehow accomplish something that has something to do with this world.

Okay?

>Yea everything is okay now because Hydlyn who was previously on death's door is now powerful enough to send an agent of her own making to this other world to fix all the shit there

Huh?

Raubahn's name is a reference to the Blue Mage quest giver in FFXI and his sword is Tizona the BLU AF weapon and all of his attacks in 3.2 were rehashed monster attacks

I think the point the WoD were trying to make was that light and dark don't matter, but how you use it. They weren't evil, they just made the wrong choices in how to deal with their situation.

oops flip it that get the accs in Midas and armor in WC

They were basically Warriors of Light who won. They vanquished all evil in their world, causing the light of Hydlyn to completely swallow their world and turn it into a dead, sterile shithole. Turns out you need both dark and light. They killed themselves´, using the Ascians technique of being immportal and travelling to another world. If they could tun our world into eternal darkness it would make the darkness spill into their world, making it less shitty again.

It ended with Minfillia getting send to their world to contain the rampant light and restore order again, seeing she is some kind of Avatar of the mother crystal.

>Being unhappy about not killing someone with a poison arrow
>Smiling at the prospect of still killing them
Sounds pretty evil to me buddy.

I also don't really care about their trite justifications, the ends do not justify the means in this case, especially when you turn into clownish caricatures of villains all for the sake of doing something supposedly righteous.

>SEVEN dollars for an emote

>Not being a Semi-NEET and be able to afford all that stuff.

How the shit do you rank up to the newest GC rank?

Yea but that makes NO fucking sense
>Hydy's light caused the problems in the first place
>Hey let's send Hydy's minion over there to fix it! You know, if there's fire, pour on more oil!
It sounded like they needed to send some new Ascians over there, not more of the opposite.

>If they could turn our world into eternal darkness it would make the darkness spill into their world
So couldn't they just make rifts to any of the now seven void worlds to accomplish exactly that? It's also never implied that the darkness taking the upper hand in our world would somehow help balance out theirs, not to mention it seems to be the complete opposite of the nonsense that ultimately turned out to be the solution.

Do squadron shit

Rank up your squadron. Not just do missions, rank up.

>Y-you just c-cant afford it!
Not this retarded shit again.

I can fish a stool out the toilet and put a price tag on it too, then rage at people not buying it because they just can't afford it :^)

No retard, it doesn't work that way, go finish middle school economics before ever posting on an 18+ site again you tremendous imbecile.

In the beginning Light and Dark were one. But Dark was doing sneaky shit and so Light (Hydaelyn) purged herself of Dark (Zodiark). This is called the Sundering, and when it happened, Zodiark was split into 13 "reflections" of the original world (basically alternate universes/parallel dimensions). So there's a total of 14 "worlds" in the universe. The original Hydaelyn (called "the source") and the 13 reflections.

The Ascians are trying to rebirth Zodiark by merging all the reflections back together. Every time a Calamity happens on Hydaelyn (the planet), one of the alternate worlds is destroyed and merged back with Zodiark. This has happened 7 times so far.

The Warriors of Darkness come from "the First". The reflection world that is closest to Hydaelyn. In their own world, they were Warriors of Light who fought for good and justice. But when they eventually killed all the bad guys/Ascians, the balance of Light and Dark tipped in Light's favour and the world was smothered in blinding light that threatened to wipe out all life.

When a world tips too far towards Light/Dark, it becomes entirely consumed by that half, and all the souls in it become damned to the service of that side. This happened with one of the other reflection worlds which become consumed by Darkness, which caused it to turn into the Void.

The same thing is happening to the WoD's world. The Ascians tell the WoD that if their world is destroyed before becoming consumed by Light, they will rejoin with Zodiark and the souls of its inhabitants will be free. They decide this is better than their world becoming an endless "void" of Light, so they travel to Hydaelyn (our world) to try and cause calamities so that their world will be destroyed.

In the end, the blessed crystals they carry (and you) are used as an offering to Hydaelyn (the goddess crystal thing) which gives her enough strength to empower Minfilia. Minfilia's job is to go to the WoD's light-filled world and absorb all the light.

EIGHTEEN DOLLARS Shit, Yoshi-P I'm still debating on spending the money for the Yuna costume for the livestream next month.

You could watch the cutscenes again and see the parts where they addressed all your comments.

>A12
>That music
>Those wings
>That Divine Judgement
>That Time Freeze
>Those Time Jumps

What a magnificent fight.

>Hydy's light caused the problems in the first place
>Hey let's send Hydy's minion over there to fix it! You know, if there's fire, pour on more oil!

I think the idea is that light and dark are more abstract and if they are too strong they would simply swallow all. So while a contained Hydelyn stands for order and good, having it spill over turns things sour. Minfillia probably is able to contain it because she is not only Hydelyn but also somewhat human.

>So couldn't they just make rifts to any of the now seven void worlds to accomplish exactly that? It's also never implied that the darkness taking the upper hand in our world would somehow help balance out theirs, not to mention it seems to be the complete opposite of the nonsense that ultimately turned out to be the solution.

Honestly, that is probably Ascian propaganda and the idiots fell for it.

It makes little sense, but it was a nice story bit and I actually enjoyed all the sifferent dialogue choices you had during those bits.

>The blessed crystals they carry
Surprisingly good answer, wasn't really clear from the cinematic at all but I might have just missed it.

Still not really sure why the Warriors of Darkness couldn't just bring some darkness back into their world to balance out the light, instead opting for 'let's just bring so much darkness into our world that it gets completely fucked :^)"

I mean, the obvious key factor here seems to be balance, so why did they decide on something so totalitarian? That's the exact same problem that fucked them over in the first place.

>No new slutty outfits this patch.
We seriously need some good new slutty outfits soon.

So for Wonderous Tails, you need to fill up 3 lines for the top rewards, but you're only given 9 stamps to allot?

How does this work?

well they're also sadistic emo fucks, they actually call themselves the Warriors of Darkness unironically

$18 dollar China dress and the crafted mage gear are kinda hot.

As I understand it the stamps are also random or there's some formula to them that I'm missing.

Basically you get the full top/bottom and left/right + middle rows and you'll have three, but any deviation will fuck you over, so you're very unlikely to get three rows or hell, even two.

But if you only have 9 stamps then you need 12 to fill 3 lines.

They probably just didn't know any other way. How do you "bring" darkness into a world? The light was so strong in their world that it wiped out any darkness that was there. They had to give up their own mortal selves in order to even get the ability to travel between worlds.

They also clearly fell for Ascian jewish tricks which is a large part of it.

No, you don't. Top row is 4, left row is then 3, middle row is then 2. Total 9.

I mean 10 of course

How does that work if it's 4x4? You're still 1 short on a line.

Seems like a lot of contrived bullshit that essentially comes down to
>They came to our world to start shit
>We didn't learn anything or resolve anything but further Ascian bullshit that had absolutely no relation to anything else

Rather disappointing end to something with so much buildup. Then again I shouldn't be surprised after they chickened out of killing Nanamo. At least the character interactions are still great.

Oh diagonal lines counts, neato ok.

I'm really not sure what your brain is doing right now user. You do realize this isn't Tetris, right? You don't clear lines on filling them, so every different angled line takes one fewer stamp to complete.

It gave us a lot of good inside into the nature of the game's universe, how Hydaelyn and Zodiark are related, and what exactly the Ascians are trying to accomplish by constantly fucking everything up.

I don't get what you're saying either. IF you did the top row that's 4, the left row is an additional 3. But then any other possible row is also an additional 3. Where do you get 2 from?

they've got to finish the Zoidark and Garlean story in 4.0

NO
MORE
ASCIANS

by the time we get to 4.X they better have all new main villains.

Not gonna happen I think. Ascians/Zodiark are clearly the "endgame" of this particular FF.

btw who was the Hyur girl lurking in the background during the Wondrous Tails Cutscene?

Rowena, I think.

What conceivable middle is there in even numbered rows and columns if not the diagonal line, user?

>ancient evil awakens
Dont think theres enough room for anything else, lore-wise. Or just say fuck it, and bring a Sephiroth ascian clone, that will make 4.0 their most hyped expansion.

More likely it's going to be
>Dealing with ala migo
We unify eorzea
>Dealing with Garlemand
We put a new guy on the throne
>Dealing with different worlds altogether
Fix this Zodiark shit

Zodiark is already the ancient evil awakens looming on the horizon user.

Rather, the Ascians whole plot is trying to awaken an ancient evil.

I kind of want to fantasia to a Highlander just to fit in during Stormblood.

why do they mention 10 + 3 as the reflections? I saw alphanaud mention 10 + 3 a couple of times i think.

You could have just called it "diagonal" instead of "middle".

Indeed, I should have realized expecting you to do any kind of thinking like that was too much to ask, if realizing how you get three lines with 9 tokens on a 4x4 board was too much of a challenge.

I really need to stop overestimating people.

Just a dumb "ye olde english" way of saying 13, I reckon, like "four score and seven years".

As an aside, I don't think it's clear if the world that became the Void is one of the 7 that counted as being destroyed by a Calamity, or if it's one of the remaining 6. (In which case only 5 intact worlds would remain, including the WoD's world)

So, who here played Legion, really go bummed out by it and is happy to return to cozy XIV?

I actually did. I played Legion with my friends but only after a week it become really boring and just a chore.
Even if FFXIV is also grindy and such at least there's a lot of comfy things you can do here.

Honestly, there is so much space on the worldmap that they might just as well shelf Zodiark after we clean the resident Ascian pest for the time being and have us explore new lands. I would love to travel to Doma and reconquer those lands, or strike into Garlean heartland.

Or maybe they throw a curveball and let us explore Miqo'te homelands or something like that. Just keep Zodiark in the background and don't go the WoW way of inventing more and more anchient evils, stronger than the one before.

Its how they handle loot that really pissed me off. The whole warforged/titanforged shit is completely idiotic.

Also, the community is somehow worse than XIV.

>the retarded prices for that gear on mog station

I haven't played WoW since MoP but I kind of like the bonus-stat system on loot since it means that getting a piece doesn't necessarily mean you're "done". You can still get lucky upgrades in the future. But I haven't actually experienced it so I don't know what it's really like.

never forget

Anyone got pictures of the Chinese dress leggings?

how shit of a character he was?

>>Dat new outfit for Alisaie
Looks like shit to be honest.

>those retarded as shit lifts

Only liked by reddit because he's the only FF character they know.

lol

>Cash shop only
>$18

Allah "We wuz kings" Mhigo.

Are we really going to spend a whole expansion there...?

at the very least, the garleans have had 20 years to make it not so ala mhiggery

We spend a whole expansion playing game of thrones

>35 dollars for everything
>53 is you want the other gender dress too
>thats like 2-3 months of subscriptions

And the money they earn won't even go into XIV.

Somehow I feel like I'm going to exclusively hire Roes just for fun

FORWARD AND BACK

why isn't it actually named Ark

Poop, back and forth, forever.

))((

>Figured Wonderous Tails would involve the possibly orphaned catgirl loli hanging around idle-shire
>actually it's a totally different one

ok

>Being so contrarian you dislike the only character who actually sticks up for the PC through everything
>The only character that arguably does more for you than you ever do for him, simply because he cared about you and believes in what you stand for
Single most bro character in the fucking game. Prove me wrong.

Holy fuck that's worse than the Crown of the Hungering Jew, why is this not exploding yet?

>Thought it would be about figuring out how to get the optimal card with the easiest runs
>It's RNG bullshit again
Interest = sunk, how many weeks will you let yourself get fucked over by RNG before you give up on it?

Why would anyone be surprised by overpriced asian shit now?

>it never gets any easier, does it?

it doesn't

>You received a player commendation!

People will say "you don't have to buy it"

The new one is telling the old one stories so it is related. Maybe as we do more tails the story between them will expand in 3.5.

I already did 5 - 6/9 of the tails requirements each week and now I have a reason to do some older content that I stopped thinking about, like Godias/older EX trials, so I won't ever give up on it really.

isn't it basically another thing to make old content relevant?

Arguably the Y'shtola who almost killed herself and got aether cancer instead to let you escape Ul'Dah. But I agree, Haurchefant was quite a bro.

>pre-made party

The Ark battle of A11 was pretty fucking cool toom

For some reason I've been receiving at least 2 commends on every single PotD so far. Could be because my character is cute with a slutty outfit tho.

please tell me this bow model is upside down

>Every release of 'new gear' is tired black/white longcoats
>Good glamour is cash-shop only

Nice subscription game you have faggots.

People asked for the clothes. I can't comment on the emote or the barding but the second those outfits were revealed for the chinese version people were begging them to come to other regions. Begging for them to be put on the mogstation if that's what it took. When Blizz put out the crown of the hungering jew, it was a bunch of shit no one asked for.

People literally asked for this which is likely why it's not exploding.

The new tomestone gear is possibly the most boring looking shit I've seen which is ironic since it's the first time in a long time that the Healer gear isn't just white caster gear.

SONIC
BOOM

So is the patch worth resubbing for? I'm bored.

>'New' craftable weapons
>Literally reskins of an old dungeon

>that red dress

Send help.

This.
Also, what is the thing that changes if you did coil? is something important?

Nah, you get a single non-voiced line from Allisae referencing it, and then vaguely talking about how her experiences have made her change, which could either mean coils or not depending on if you did it.

I've definitely seen the clockwork battlefield in another game

and prime was based off his FF9 design

So what does the Arrhidaeus mount look like?

18 DOLLARY DOOS

Here's the icon, I'm guessing it might be a souped up magitek

Looks like an A12 add but I wonder where your character could sit without getting one of those spiky things shoved up his/her ass.

>tfw tanks and healers will never know the feeling of going back in time to save yourself.

Music rip when?

Also training groups are already dead, no?

>china dress has no clothes physics
>front just stay in the air
>people paid $18 for this

>implying I didn't ninja a time rift

>Implying the echo isn't already exactly that

Are there any clothes that have physics?

The cash shop having exclusive stuff that actually costs more than a monthly sub really pisses me off.

The most expensive wedding dresses have veil that obey physics.

>SE exploiting the barbie faggots who suck dick at actually playing the game

Based

>Spending the entire Sophie fight raising all 4 perma-dead DPS constantly
>Break out LB3 when they're all dead at the same time
>Hope they learned from their mistakes
>4 dead DPS 60 seconds later

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>there will people that will buy this shit too
>you will get banned for /laughing at them as they sit around in idle-shire

Long earrings do. As do some head pieces. I think the monk af1 head had physics on the feather and I think the thavnairian head has some physics on the ribbons but no actual "clothing" as far as I'm aware.

Why is Ninja the only fun class in the game?

Oh wait, it's because they have the least waiting between skills.

It has physics, it's just designed so that the flap stays out a bit, probably to avoid clipping

There are arrhidaeus adds in the a12 fight aren't there? It looks like some roman chariot thing.

do you even GL3

I haven't touched the new content yet so I dunno, I just posted what I found by searching google

Spoken like a true WoWfugee

>music is great
I bet it's the common flying mount theme.

>laugh at the bad writing when you escape death in the a12 cutscene
>mfw its actually future you saving your ass
damn they got me good there

Bennu plays the T13 music.

I don't play classes with innate shit damage.

That would be monk, but you sound like a shitter who drops stacks

Can someone explain the RNG for Wondrous Tails that caused people to bitch out about it?

I haven't done it yet, but from what the book shows, I can just pick and choose content that is approved, and am not certain how the RNG factors in.

I see a 0/9 on the right side, and 16 bits of content to run on the left.

T12, you mean.

Right sorry

But yeah it's not much of a prize anyways because Zu whistle prices dropped like a rock so all those bennu fags immediately regretted their choices.

I haven't even looked at them recently I'm sure they're like 50K on gilgamesh.

You don't know what sticker the content will give you until you apply the sticker. Once you do you can't undo it.

It'll randomly place the stickers on the 4by4 plot when you complete a task, meaning you need to hope you get some lines.

Estimations figure getting 3 lines is a 1 in 400 chance or so.

>WoD seemed important in 3.1, but were only in for 1 short cutscene then fucked off until the very end of 3.3
>"killed" off this patch without doing much

What a waste of villains and potential cool Trial.

Will Square Enix ever buff the EXP from low level content? 1-50 is so fucking slow. Literally takes 2 dungeon runs to get 1 level, and those 2 dungeon runs take a combined 60 minutes to complete.

>take a combined 60 minutes to complete.
Wew lads

No dungeon takes 60 mins to complete.
30 mins max.

I said combined you fucking retards. Individually they're more like 20-30 minutes.

I can fucking read, you idiot.

An average of 30 mins per dungeon is till too fucking long.

>Elezen with WoD
>take 5 seconds to realize it's Urianger

not if you play with random people

Yo is there a rip of the 3.4 OST

If I didn't clear coil, can I pick up the new dungeon without triggering any of the alternate dialogue?

NIN is cool but then they got that stupid shit going on with their poisons

>2 traits are wasted to buff each poison respectively

why

I doubt it. They coulda removed a ton of shit content from the MSQ in the run up to Heavensward, but they didn't. Damn shame too, leveling is a slog at times.

>need two ilvls for P1T6 extreme
>Can't get any 250 gear

I have to run that awful void ark for farthings don't i, I don't even know if getting 2 i240 pieces will give me 2 ilvls

>need two ilvls for P1T6 extreme

ilvl requirements don't apply for full parties.

My FC leader will probably have all 4 of these by tomorrow.

I thought it was a good idea, when I believed that the objective matched up with the sticker. But the fact that it's random makes it garbage.

>11440 possible combinations
>Only 24 result in 3 lines.
>0.2% chance to get the top tier reward

Wow, that's one of the worst design choices I've seen them make, and I played during Tanaka era.

They had a chance to reinvigorate older content, as well as help gear players, and just threw it away for RNG in fear of players benefiting too great from it.

I read about people getting things like Thav bustier and other items now from PotD. Anything of note, or just old gear in high demand?

the thing is most people won't know the difference and will just do it

What do you mean?

Also never used the raid finder before, what does it mean by practice

>mfw my IRL female FC leader will 100% buy that dress
>mfw I'm going to ERP with her while she's wearing it

At least getting 1 line will net you some grade V craft/gather materia turn-in. Also for some reason everyone gets tank/dragoon top this week.

You still get rewards even though you don't get 3 lines so it's worth doing anyways.

I'd like to think even the worst face on keyboard rollers and glue eaters will realize after 2-3 that those seals are random, and they only get 9 per week, and realize it isn't worth running extremes or coil for some old tomes

I see, so the rewards are standardized for everyone.

Yeah, but because it's random there's no reason to do anything except the 9 easiest squares. The way they have it set up with the easy stuff on top and the hard stuff on the bottom sets it up perfectly, since you'd be forced to do hard stuff to get 3 lines but they threw it away.

>Potting soil

Fucking finally a way to get cheap as fuck shards.

I don't know. I run the extreme trials because it's more fun than carrying people through low level dungeons.

how many shards do the Xlight seeds grow?

I haven't played this game in about 3 years but I just bought the expansion. I am in ilvl 80/90 gear, what the fuck do I do?

Wouldn't it just be easier to run unsynced Satasha or something for that square?

Play the game.

find the main story quest and progress it

Daily tome grind.

About 50 per. So 400.

Where the fuck is the ripped music?

>6-10 mil for new crafted gear
kill yourselves

Probably. I don't know if it counts unsynced.
Anyway if you don't want to waste points for the shuffle you have only 4 squares dedicated to dungeons. The others are Extreme Trials/PvP/24 man raids/PotD so if you want the poetics bonus you'll be forced to do them.

This bugs the fuck out of me

Why the fuck would anyone choose wasp's hp steal over venom's stun?

We have healers in dungeons and pve outside of dungeons is easy since you're basically immortal

You're totally right user all us crafters who spent hundreds of hours getting to top-tier levels should sell all our shit so your broke ass can afford it ;)

Only reason I can think of is for encounters where a particular ability needs to be stunned. Then you can use it for the damage without wasting the stun.

They do count unsynced.

>Ultros is down again

>are you ready to face Titan again?
>Titan (hard)
Should have been ex.

You're also forgetting the foreshadowing of advance jobs for the expansion such as brd turning into ranger during the Warrior of Darkness fight in the text.

That would give an excuse to get rid of ability bloating while still retaining some of our skills.

Haha yeah right. The people playing this fucking game can't even handle Titan HM.

>Only myself and the tank left after everyone else got punched off
>Continue to whittle it down from 25% by ourselves while everyone bitches to just die so it'll 'go faster'
>People forming unsyced parties in PF

The downside is that you won't get any second chance point.

How are those acquired anyway?

Mekkah Dee and dudewhereismyspoon both uploaded most (if not all) of the 3.4 music on the day.

I don't think she "turned into" a ranger. She was always a ranger. I never saw her being referred to as a bard. Bards are kind of a unique thing. It's the same reason why you almost never see NPC Scholars or White Mages, just their low-level equivalents. Because the job versions are considered "special" in the lore and belong to only a few people.

On Youtube. I'm talking about mp3 rips.

Same old SHIT

4.0 is going to fix this right?

Whenever you complete a duty with a first-time player you get one.

They are basically pointless imo though because you can only shuffle when you have between 3 and 7 seals, meaning even if you shuffle and get an arrangement that favours three lines, there's still a huge chance you won't get the last two seals in the right spot.

SONIC

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

[incomprehensible Koji rap]

FUCK is Primal/Leviathan down again??

I'm on fine.

I didn't get kicked but my party can't queue for anything on Ultros

We can only see and hope.
We just have to hope the madman can save us.
He did say they were making big changes and "something that's rarely been done in MMOs". inb4 it's ability to become warrior of darkness

It bumps the chance to 1/72 instead of 1/400 whatever

Scratch that, I was afk in squadrons and then zoned to gold saucer and got logged out.

Then fuck it.

So who are you selling to?

Other crafters? They can make all their own shit, chances are they have alts with the other specs anyway.

Glamour gear I can understand but selling new greens for millions isn't going to fucking do anything.

Stick to glamours and furniture.

There is nothing to spend gil on...

Selling to people who have gil, obviously. Maybe I'll buy another mansion after this.

So, gil buyers?

Again - crafters will craft their own glamour and gear.

Pure combat players will have fuck all money.

rate all the content of this patch!

>People do A12 just fine
>Must they fucking keep on wiping on A11 and I have to use my LB3 healer to win the fight
Seriously, what's wrong with A11?

Am I supposed to care where they get their gil from? It becomes mine regardless.

Fix Primal rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MSQ: Alisaie/10
Creator: T13/10
Sophia: Why can't my party count to three/10
Dungeons: Bored/10
Music: 3.2 was better/10
Extra content: Useless/10

probably all the massive fucking explosion aoes going off while you also have to duck in and out of cover?

>Pure combat players will have fuck all money.
Combatcasual here, sitting on 15 mil with nothing to buy except an apartment, even though i already have a small house. Gil is easy as hell to make, kill things, sell spoils, dont throw money at items youll use as glamour for 2 days and youll save up in no time.

Unrelated: are servers having issues for anyone else? keep getting 90k'd while trying to log in.

10/10

PvP Dueling was a fucking Joke. HAHAHAHAHA

Sky high prices are a factor in the overall problem of bots and gil sellers.

Yes, primal is shitting itself.

Of course it is. The game isn't balanced for PvP at ALL let alone 1v1.

What do you expect from the best data center with the most population.

I want to protect this smile.

10/10 music wise
soken does it again

7.5/10 content wise
not as much new content as some of the older patches but what we got is pretty solid

Squadrons is awful.

>Tfw I just noticed that at night she spawn near the fountain and cry about her parents missing

;_;

Do you even get any kind of reward from missions? It feels like the whole thing is just laying the foundation for NPC party members.

Blame SE for not banning the hundreds of fucking botters, then. I'm not gonna sell this shit for 7% of what it's actually selling for just to prove some moral point.

So Adders get an old elezen, Flames a female au ra and Maelstrom a lala as sergeant?
Lel Mael.

I'm flames and my sergeant is a male Roe.

Let's not forget that he was literally the only character who WANTED to save you and help you fight by your side while everyone else is just like "oh yeah WoL go kill this ultra dangerous all alone, I'm sure you can do it, oh yeah also get some coffee when you come back 'k?"

He was truly the truest bro.

I want to breed a mi'kitten

I will buy that red dress, turn it white and let it become my new healer outfit.

Wish you could change it, I'd rather have a female.

>Rowena builds her shop to a fucking mansion size now
>Vendors still in shitty tents
>Now actually employs children too.

WILL ROWENA'S GREED KNOW NO LIMIT!?

So how are the AST buffs?

Are they giga-cancer like everyone said they'd be? Now that they're so strong with shields what the fuck niche do SCH's fill now, being the dps/hybrid healer? Who approved this shit.

sometimes you need silence instead of stun. But that's it really. Not sure why they didn't just make 2 skills.

>Have the mats to make the new i250 weapon
>No crafters are responding to my PFs or shouts
FUCKFUCKFUCK

>Making the i250 weapons.
DON'T
Just get the Sophia weapon, it's better for literally every class.

Actually you can already see where her final shop will be, on the right of the pink Miquotten, there's a new building who's empty of NPC and has tables, a fire places and 4 place so NPCs can sell things like where Rowena is now.

>Tfw that poorguy who was stuck during the construction IS STILL stuck but behind the building

I can't imagine what kind of benefit Rowena gets from Khloe's stories. Maybe she's just giving her stuff out of pity.

Also
>Part in MSQ where you bring back Ga Bu after seeing his parents die
>Alisaie mentions that beastman bones are used as ritual foci
>Says "There are even horrible scum who buy them as collectors, can you imagine"
>Sweating_WoL.jpg

Apparently they made A9S and A10S very easy to beat.

I NEED IT TO JOIN SOFIA PARTIES

>crafted weapons are shit
>they're all plain reskins as well

What did Yoshi mean by this?

>Apparently they made A9S and A10S very easy to beat.
My group got A9S down to 20% last night going in blind. We're going to clear it tonight .
Way easier than A5S.

PLD is a reskin of Baldur, one of the best looking sword at least.

Let me guess you expect them to do it for free or for some 10k gil tip?

>Primal down again
God damn, why always us?

Not true I did it T5 unsynced with newbs and got 2nd chances.

STOP BEING SHIT AND PEOPLE WILL LET YOU IN WITHOUT A WELFARE WEAPON.

No they won't.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/742ac40e0b1ef00ce849e10c0788df9c831a5515

Hahaohwow.jpg

I just want to fucking play man

It should have been allowed anywhere in the game just to be used as a time killer.

DELETE THIS

Get a static then nerd.
What are you even getting that Sophia weapon for if you'll never be able to get a Savage party together.

Still, is it a good way to get wolf marks? I need 10000 now.

Do substats make a big enough difference on SCH for me to keep i240 gear with crit equipped over using i250 stuff without crit? I made myself all the healer crafted gear, except feet, neck, bracelet, and weapon. Was planning to grab the soph wep and two more accessories from alex. I plan to hit a9s with my midcore static. Cant figure out if I'm gearing correctly

Explain

I would just focus on BiS stuff and not worry about it too much.

Next relic step better be 270 or we will still be behind.

I think it's implying that Lalafells were born from mutated toxic waste.

Run frontline roulette everyday and if you win the matches you'll be done in a week or at most 10 days

That's what I've been doing for my behemoth queen glamour

Wow, why the fuck are they treating Alisaile like some new fucking character.

>duty finding ex primals for wondrous tails
>retards cant do ramuh and titan and have to disband

kill me

Hi.

But what does BiS look like? Does it have prototype gear in it?

That's because you WENT FORWARD THEN BACK, THEN FORWARD THEN BACK

Cause if you never did coil then you haven't seen her since like level fucking 25 which is probably hundreds of hours ago for most players.

>See someone doing an Odin run
>Think it's unsynched
>It's actually synched
>Think we will get raped since 4 out of 8 people were new to the fight
>WE do it first try

>aetherochemical compound
>#666

Odin was easy shit.

>mess up my first tails by using a point I shouldn't have
Oh well, I didn't want to do ex primals anyway.

The retry thing says you can changer incomplete duties to complete. Do you get the sticker for doing that?

Oh shit, almost forgot fucking Nero back at the end with more Omega shadowing after god knows how long.

You choose one "complete" duty. It becomes uncomplete and the "complete" status goes on another random duty.

you keep the sticker, you reset the duty so if you have 9 reset points, you can run the same thing 9 times and get 9 stickers.

Also you can run stuff unsynch and get the sticker, so you could spam an easy 1-49 dungeon unsynch to farm stickers. As long as you get reset points.

Oh ok, that makes more sense.

A11s downed. Is that a good thing that it's being downed so quick?

THe event ends next week. the 3rd i think.

yes

Yoshida said A12S will be dowed during the week.

Yeah. Very few people downed A8S.

>House Fortemps Steward: Upon assuming the mantle of count, my lord Artoirel's first instruction to the servants was to greet the greatest friend of House Fortemps as a member of the family.
>House Fortemps Steward: このフォルタン家において、家令をしております。……はい、仕事内容でございますか?
>House Fortemps Steward: 主人であるアルトアレール・ド・フォルタン伯爵閣下の、お世話をさせていただいているほか、
>フォルタン家に仕える使用人の統括が、主だった職務でしょうか。
>House Fortemps Steward: この家に仕えて、はや50年……。
>ご用の際には、何なりと申し付けくださいませ。

New hidden chests on PotD drop pets and Materia V

>shouts to complete the older content for the tails
>NO FIRST TIME CLEARS

kind of defeats the purpose of the content tbqh.

>Halloween event
>Set in a decoratd Haukke Manor
>Addams Family jams
>You get a Lugosi vampire costume
Can't wait

Will the Hunting Hawk finally be brought out of extinction?

>Been a while since I've played
>Might be rusty, do a level 60 dungeon. On tails book anyway
>Wakemeup

True? Source?

dats

No wonder Primal is always down with those testers.

I want to play GLD but I usually don't tank, so I'm nervous about starting. How much pain am I in for?

You checked yourself or you found it somewhere?

dank

GLD is shit. Roll MRD or forever be a cuck.

The job itself is easy.

They always put a bunch of shit ahead in the files. We know what Fanfest trials are, what the next raid's map looks like (spoilers, it's a straight line) and what the new PotD floors look like.

>PF is full of people running Coils and old EX Primals for Wondorous Tails

Like it or not it's revitalized the shit out of old content, at least for a while.

You would think they'd have a simple program on the dev team that would cycle through every cell of dialog in every language, and throw up warnings on missing dialog.

Game defaults to Japanese if it can't fetch something in another language.

Neato I love Haukke's Manor

They also drop glamour gear. Farmed it for about an hour or so today and got about 1mil in materia and glamours.

But they also give worthless garbage like sparklers.

I haven't gone through it yet, but you've got the right idea by sticking to crit heavy gear. If you're just upgrading to 250 gear, then keeping good 240 pieces is fine, but as time goes on it's gonna get outclassed by 270 and 260, but that won't be for awhile so I wouldn't really care at the moment.

>Fanfest trials
explain.

Also what's going on with those FFX minions? I want the Rikku one, when is that going to be available?

Rowena uses information to anticipate demand for her businesses. If she can start stories about adventures and capitalize off the merchandise associated with them, she will. Everybody wants a memento of that time they almost died, but the WoL saved their ass.

>Alphinaud was mistaken for a girl again

Toppest lyl.

Can't wait for the Void Ark v3.

I'll never get sick of Alphinaud bullying.

The mental image of an Alphinaud fangirl sexually assaulting Alisaie is the one I needed.

You get FFX minions by purchasing Twitch subscription for the fanfest streams. It's like 20 bucks and each Fanfest gets a different minion.

For this Fanfest they have a special trial with what looks like a Proto-Ultima (probably similar to Urth's Fount).

What? First time clears give you a retry point. Every two you can shuffle the stickers.

Tanking is the easiest job in all mmos.
All you have to do is hold aggro.and dodge some mechanics.
You have 0 responsibility.
If you die it's the healers fault.
Nobody care about your DPS.

The cat top-tier smug just made it even better.

You should fuck off back to WoW with that mindset.
No you know what, even in WoW tanks gear up to do damage now.

>Nobody care about your DPS.

Nobody but MY DICK

holy shit it's been a whole year and there hasn't been a holiday mount freebie since last halloween's broom

to be fair I'm more interested in the fights themselves than the maps.

if it's anything like Wiping City I'll be ready for laughs

>UGH MECHANICS WHAT ARE THOSE

Prove me it's wrong.
Nodody shit on a tank unless they lose aggro fuckhead.

Doesn't look like Haukke to me.

Where can I buy said stream sub.

Are we talking about content that doesn't matter? Because nobody cares what DPS do in dungeons either.

>Nobody care about your DPS.
You clearly dont understand AGGRESSIVE tanking.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUXck-0vh5k

>The mental image of an Alphinaud fangirl sexually assaulting Alisaie is the one I needed.
Just got to that part. These are comedy gold. Hope they never stop doing this.

I care, all dungeons runs should take 20mins or less.

Xeno is so cringe worthy it hurts.

I really don't understand why we keep letting them get away with this. Instances no longer feel like real places, they feel like decorations and nothing more. Sometimes they don't even exist in the game world, like Sohr Khai is just in some fuckoff place off the map. This is so lazy.

But by all means, buy our new $18 dress on the cash shop, good goyim.

look at , it's literally Haukke's staircase in the front.

I guess this is assuming it's after Haukke hard so you've cleared out all the spoopy monsters.

>People mistaking Alphinaud's gender is now a firmly established running gag.

PS3 limitations please understand.
A console with 512MB of RAM and a GPU from 2006 can't handle much.

Does MRD pick up when you get WAR? Because right now it feels a bit underwhelming.

Oh yeah, nevermind, I forget the first floor even existed.

Did they remove the caps for Weeping City?

it does.

Definitively.

You're going to buy the Eastern garbs from the cash shop aren't you? 4.0 is approaching and I really need another castle. Buy a bennu too.

Bullshit it's PS3 limitations. If it can handle Azys Lla, it can handle a more open dungeon.

I'll keep plugging away then. Always had a thing for two-handers.

>If you die it's the healers fault.
Nah
Tanks need proper damage mitigation in a ton of fights

I mainly play healer and you'll know exactly which deaths are your fault for not being fast enough on heals and which are the tank not mitigating properly (if you're not a little bitch who blames everything on everyone else), because they'll just instantly die or take far too much damage.
We're looking at the entire party 100% of the time.

Joke aside, I will.
It looks sexy as hell.

purease undahstand ps3 rimitations

Azys lla runs like shit. Have you tried seal rock 72 man on PS3? It's literally unplayable. Sub 20 FPS, character models fail to load, etc.

the loin cloth itself is better than the actual dress.It can serve as a more lewd chinese dress if you find the right top.

more like a good 21-212 ish

I know user, I'm a healer main myself.
But everytime a tank die, even if it's totally their fault for not putting ANY CD on while pulling the whole room, it's the healer fault.
Always.

>character models fail to load
Because PS3 has a 30-model display cap.

Good goyim.

Like what? It transforms into normal panties 95% of the time.

35 year old man living the Chuuni dream

God damn I notice the nuances that make this Alisaie but my brain keeps flipping back and forth between recognizing this mug as Ali &/or Alphi.

I really wish they'd give you more time with the individual Scions. I really wanna learn more about Shtola & Thancred.

Lisa has brighter lips and lusher eyebrows besides the inverted hair, plus they gave her some semblance of a chest in the new model.

I'm so excited to get to savage A11S

Normal mode was so much fun and actually a decent challenge blind unlike so many other normal mode bosses. Gonna be listenin to FORWARD AND BACK for weeks

Go play 1.0. Oh wait...

you can at least dye it right

Yep, dress and loincloth are both dyeable.

>tfw Garlean shit's been put on the backburner for so long
Hopefully 4.0's venture into Ala Mhigo will put them in the highlight again.

All three pieces dye.

But these ones are dyeable.

Is Primal datacenter still down?

>it's bad guy dindu nuffin wrong episode
>again

Aside from their hairstyle and earrings being mirrored, the most obvious difference is that Alisaie's lips are redder.

It's 100% sure we're getting Garlean shit next expansion since the Griffin talks about Gyr Abania being disfigured by Garlean constructs.

Never post again.

>eyebrows
lashes

>3.5/3.55 comes out
Ala Mhigo shit all dealt with and brushed under the rug just like 3.4 got the WoD out of the light so quickly

Tiny Bewbs~

>clear first 2 savage floors first day
They really dumbed this shit down.

I like how their personalities are inverted gender sterotypes. Alphinaud is the timid strategizing one and Alisaie is the rash tsundere with a fuckoff aether sword.

It's always been the third fight that's the gear/dps check of the raid tier. Only reason A6S took awhile was because it was buggy as fuck.

>When you try to give someone advice in a dungeon but they act passive aggressive towards you

We've known since forever that Limsa has fucked the Kobolds sideways, tho'.

What's the point of spending months making these hardcore fights if only 1% of the playerbase gets to see it.

Nigga, the entire plot surrounding Ala Mhigo is that it's occupied by the Garlean empire. That's what all the resistance efforts are fighting against. We're definitely getting a shitload of Empire. We might even end up facing off against the Emperor himself since they gave him a weird one-off cameo in the 3.0 story.

I want to see the other legions being used as part of references to the matching number FFs too, like how the VIth Legion is incorporated into the Warring Triad story which is based on FFVI.

Unlike Gridaria or Uldah, Limsa fucked the Kobold and keep attacking them.

those are just people after world-first and have done everything possible to try and get it

we don't need another gordias ever again targeted only at the 40 something people who were going to for world first cleared but anally ravages everyone else with a barbed wire dildo

>it's a, I haven't cleared it but gonna call it easy because hardcore raiders did, episode

I've seen this rerun so many times.

The fact only 1% playerbase cleared A8s should give you a hint that it's by no means 'easy'. Keeping it that way will just kill whatever is left of the pitiful raiding scene.

But Alphinaud is decisive as fuck and seeked to make a name for the scions in the realm, that's not timid at all.

>Got moonfire halter from PotD

Haha get fucked

>Give someone an advice to optimize their playstyle
>They completely ignore you.
>Or throw the "You don't pay my sub" or "Calm down it's just a game lol".
>Or Insult you because you somehow offended them

There's just no way to win with those retards.

How'd you manage this? I haven't tried the new floors for PotD

Xelphatol music was pretty good

I feel like it should have been more though

>gld the cuck
>not "I can't properly swap aggro without crossclassing" the class
In fact, any tank job that doesn't have a taunt in its base skills is automatically a cuck

But user, I have cleared them.
A8S wasn't that bad either.

>primal exploded AGAIN
why does it keep happening

The new floors haven't been added yet, that's 3.45.

What they did add is a random chance of a hidden chest being on a floor which you need a new pomander to reveal. It gives you a random piece of treasure which you can identify when you leave the dungeon. It can be glamour, pets, IV or V materia, the new hairstyle book, or just garbage like sparklers.

You can uncover chests that give you items that will randomly give you shit. I've gotten like 6 of them in 30 minutes.

coolio

>Do Xelphatol
>Second boss aoe
>Move when the cast is over
>Aoe appears where I moved, not where the cast ended

The datacenter sucks up the surrounding land's aether.

Played this game for the first time yesterday, and for about 15 hours. Its surprisingly fun

What level do you unlock machinist, 50?

>Primal has fuck all for raiding community
>Its data center still regularly explodes with each update somehow

>Overpopulated data center Aether somehow fine

Primal is the most spread out and populated NA datacenter

Aether may have Balmung and Gilgamesh, but the rest of their servers are dead as shit (Mateus, Zalera, Goblin, etc)

you can unlock machinest the moment you get into ishgard, along with dark knight and astroligan

You unlock it when you get to the Heavensward story content, which is level 50 + a dozen hours of fetch quests.

You can unlock Machinist when you enter Heavensward

Rowena is going to end up being the final boss of 4.0 if it goes to Ala Mhigo.

The inconsistency of "marker above head" mechanics snapshotting shit in the game in general is infuriating.

I got cucked by that mechanic too.

>>Primal has fuck all for raiding community
why do people keep saying this meme
I mean there's no gilgamesh here but does anybody really want another gilgamesh? There's like 3 servers with a nice population of raiders and I've seen a ton of newly formed statics recruiting for the new alex fights

Thanks

grats on being the 1%, raiding is still gonna die out in the end.

>Primal has fuck all for raiding community
>Keep seeing people recruiting for their statics on Leviathan
>Apparently a raid group as downed A10S this morning too

>Talking to Alisaie later at the Rising Stones
>RDM confirmed

Ascians

A10S is a fucking joke and says nothing. Its difficulty lies between A5S and nerfed A6S.

Confirmed since last year The Rising event along with Samurai.

I actually meant A11S but yeah from what I saw A10S is a lot easier than what most people expected.

FUCK YOU KOJI

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Because Primal has the biggest population of players.

Aether is nothing but AFK doing nothing so no stress.

What does it say in Japanese version?

Okay, I don't agree with it but for gameplay reasons it's okay but lore reasons say the proper fucking spell name. It sounds dumb when you say Cure 2. It's not the days of limitations of rushed translations like Final Fantasy VII.

Fucking Koji Fox.

so any progression fags can tell me what are the new mechanics from savage so far?

Yes, no one gives a shit about world firsts, just fucking eat your carraot on a stick bullshit for the next 3 months.

In JP version the joke is about what spell names they could use for a high level version of Cure, such as Curago, Curaza, Curaja and Curagyo. In the end Curaja is said to win over Curagyo by a narrow margin.

Should I solo PotD? What job and how would I do it decently?

from the gubal library hard dungeon books

How hard is Sophia sEX?

SMN is the best for soloing PotD

A11 is a lot harder than A12

signs of a bad tank?

This is a lie. The second boss hit so hard, you end up healing Titan more than doing dps.

heard a few people in my fc say it's about the same as ravana ex when 3.0 was new

no actual idea though as i haven't tried it yet myself

>qeue into new dungeons
>tank is pulling only one pack per pull
>only one patrol per pull

Impossible if you can't count to 3.

babby mode if you have a maths fag calling everything. no heal checks and no dps checks.

First magnets and now basic arithmetics?
How far are they allowed to go with this game?

>math
HOLY SHIT YOSHI THIS IS SAVAGE EX FUCKING YOSHI HACK

PRIMAL IS UP

I already beat it with my FC. It's easier than Nidhogg EX once you know how the weight mechanics work. The adds repeat some older primal mechanics like Ravana's parry shield and gotta hide behind them to avoid that AoE cleave.

>Healer does almost no DPS
>BLM Can't into AoE
>Still only takes 20 minutes

MATHS??

>mfw have to use middle-school level algebra in ala mhigo primal pugs

>Solve for x to pick the right platform where you won't die
YOSHIDAAAAAAAAAAA

>count to three to clear end game
>fall down? no worries heres your corpse back on arena to be rezzed
>maybe boss stacks for dying? nah mate
>no heal check
>no dps check

heres your free 255 weapon

Its much easier.

Jokes aside, is it really THAT easy?

Then again weapons are 255, so it's just a thing to quickly boost iLv for other content.

This is missing the most important one though. Don't repost it again.

Has anyone figured out how to rank up in the GC yet? The new squads probably have something to do with it and it always required you forking over all your seals to rank.