Emily Is A Cunt

So what's the point of this game? My friend said he fucking cried playing this shit.
I played through this crap hoping Emily would die in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1mwn6
youtube.com/watch?v=3RJ6Icbw8Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emily was a bitch and it really showed when you tried doing different things each run. I was more upset than sad.

There's a phone game like this called “seen” much better imo

>Playing meme games

wasn't Cred Forums worshipping this after Undertale was popularized?

Emily is fucking garbage and if you do anything but focus on her on all the time she really shows it

nah
it was always considered a friend zone simulator

the early 2000s nostalgia trip is all its good for

>say Coldplay is shit
>Emily will remember this...

good. get some taste, you fucking airhead.

Fuck Coldplay, Ben Folds runs circles around that faggot.

>My friend said he fucking cried playing this shit.
What kind of fucking people do you hang with?

>I played through this crap hoping Emily would die in the end.

Watch that edge there.

>watched a friend i like playing this
>try to fix things by going back
>both get slightly emotinal

in other circumstances i would not even play/watch this shit

You need to beat up your friend

I have never heard of this game before btw

Well, he's literally a faggot

Just played it. This was dumb.

so why aren't you fugging him

Ban Emily Cx

cum inside his ass for me

How long is this game? could I like sit here in an evening and play through it real fast?

thought this was a different game I can't remember the name of. Seems to be kind of similar.
I got stuck, but I think at some point it was implied you were talking to an AI the whole time?

Yeah will take you about 30 mins

What is that meme? Of da anime girl with chinese subs?

imgur.com/a/1mwn6

Best thing in this game is the John Cena thing

Muh school nostalgia and the stupid "woah whatever you do it ends like shit... really.... makes.... you.............think......" mentality.

How do I even play this game? All it gives me is a link to a steam(not having that stay in my library) and some other download site. Is it a broswer game even?

>Not being reminded of your Emily by this game
You did love a girl but fucked everything up by hooking up with her, didn't you Cred Forums?

The what

youtube.com/watch?v=3RJ6Icbw8Yk

Emily really is a cunt. bitch is an attention whore and I'd say bipolar if I didn't know better.

2006 particularly gets my blood boiling because everything could be averted if A) she talked about her feelings for once and B) the MC wasn't such a beta cuck.

I found that out by chance. got tired or Emily's shit so I went for a retard route.

put JohnCena as my screename.

Le Beta Orbiter: Za Gaem

I'm a kissless virgin

>You did love a girl but fucked everything up by hooking up with her, didn't you Cred Forums?

Maybe. But things probably would have gone the same way and would have grown apart eventually I bet.

At least I was fucking her before she got fat and ugly so silver lining I guess

>love a girl
>the "all PiV intercourse is rape" crowd gets to her
>she breaks up
Dodged a bullet there

Isn't this game where you control some kind of pedophile that tries to get to her?

>if you don't make a move she laments what could have been
>if you do make a move she says you took advantage of her

never played this but it's shit

I think I remember the game you're talking about. It looked like an ancient os and you got these IP's you'd connect to and then you met a girl in some chatroom right? I can't remember the name though, I never finished it either.

That's called analogue and it's actually good and the only good thing that writer ever made primarily because it didn't require genders to be stated at any point

Digital - A Love Story I'm guessing.

Yeah my bad it's digital, mixing them up, analogue is the bad one I think

>tfw literally going through this right now but instead of deleting all of the questions at the end I'm actually asking them

I saw what was coming and told her not to bring drinks. She hopped on my dick sober. I had to laugh when she tried to make me feel bad about it later. Did not give a fuck by the end.

It's a classic case of being confused. Emily thinks because she's really good friends with you that she likes you and wants to be in a relationship with you. That confusion drives a lot of your friendship. Once you fuck she realizes she doesn't want to be with you like that, but now that she knows it's taken some of the wind out of the sails of your friendship, and it spirals into mediocrity.

Can you actually have things go well with Emma, by the way?

What a silly game. Just sat here and played it through as the dickwad friend who really couldn't give a shit about what emily has to say. It just ended with her not wanting to talk and immediately leaving in the final chapter. Very unsatisfying. Was expecting a full blown OMG FUCK YOU rant.

good game really simulated how boring chatting to girls really is

>how was your day hehe?
>what music do you listen to?
>whats wrong?

that's how most relationships go to shit, they decline quietly and eventually dissolve into paltry, unsatisfying exchanges

>Invite her over and get her drunk after she ditches her boyfriend and tells you she wanted you to kiss her under the stars
>WOW DID YOU PLAN TO RAPE ME? ASSHOLE I'M GOING BACK TO MY EX
>Invite her over with no booze
>IT WAS STILL PLANNED I WAS SO VULNERABLE
>Invite her over, establishing clear boundaries, no booze or parties
>WOW WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCK ME, WHAT ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

Bitch is crazy, I've been friends with women like this before, it never ends well. She thrives on drama but can't ever be the one in the wrong.

is it true there are multiple endings other than the amnesia one?

I played this and found literally everyone in that game to be trash. And often the protagonist would say something completely different to what you chose.

a bad game

>Decide to let her visit with no alcohol
>This ruins everything with Emma

FUCK

i haven't heard about this game until i saw this thread, but it looks like it hits all the sweetspots - it's indie, it's pretentious as fuck trying to be art and it has a pixel-based artstyle for no literal reason
i'm starting to miss the times when amateur made games were either a labor of love from people who actually like and play video games instead of posting about them on twitter or techdemos from nerds who have no idea what they're doing, but still display some kind of goodwill through not charging people for what they do

This game is so bland. How am I supposed to feel anything towards a character that just asks about school and homework every year or so?

Anything will ruin it

GAme is shit and rigged

Fucking really?

Illusion of choice is retarded.

>Drink with her and do nothing
I just wish something happened you know? It felt like something was supposed to happen

>Drink with her and have sex with her
You took advantage of me!

Well fuck you too then Emily

Is he one of those stereotypical fags because he thinks gays are that or is he just that stupid?

I just played this piece of shit, this is so frustrating, fuck you emily

Woaaahhh dude, what if money is just like uh, paper you know? There's like no value to it man, it's all part of the syyyyystem dude...

>w-who's Emma?
>She's a sweetheart I have a thing for
>th-thats great, can I come over this weekend
>lol no
>She runs off crying

Ayyy

What

That "paper" represents actual riches that are inside a safe

Fuck why did I play it

This game just reminds me how glad i am for avoiding dating in highschool

>you have to actually type in shit
Fucking hell.

This writing's terrible too. I could write a better game with the same concept.

>playing this game
>be lesbian
>find emily kinda uninteresting
>her guy pals all seem normal
>constantly bombarded with the ability to be a shit toward them

Jesus christ is this how ANYONE acts? Even if I had a crush, that just seems petty. I wouldn't want to even be friends with, let alone girlfriends with someone who lets someone talk shit about their friends.

I sure hope on those alternate routes, she calls you out on that garbage. Then again, my perspective is as a 28 year old in a stable and loving relationship and I went through this crap at one point in my life and know it's inconsequential.

No, it always goes the same way

>Retarded girl fucks you
>She didn't really want to but did it anyway
>This is somehow your fault
Nah dude, Emily was a cunt and a fucking retarded naive one at that.
>Hey dude, we fucked but I don't think this relationship is going to work, let's just stay as friends

>"why didn't u kiss me m8???"

i ain't getting called a rapist for this gutter slut

>say i'm going out with this girl to some warehouse party
>emily says she wants to come visit after alluding to kissing me and shit
>say emily can't come visit
>"wahh you said you'd always be there for me fuck you"

So. Gonna post my progress here:
Apparently because I'm a shut-in who only hangs out indoors EVER (all my choices are like that), Emily freaks out for sexing me.

Her next lines are:
>in retrospect it all just seems so planned out
>i mean we spent the whole time hanging out in your dorm
>and we only really left to get food and stuff
>You must have known how vulnerable I was

...Emily you're in charge of your own feelings and can make your own choices.

I've always been a shut-in in the game and even told her not to bring alcohol. Emily needs to grow up.

The reason I stopped fucking with women in real life

This game makes me think of a girl I used to like. No surprise there since it's the point. Fucked her a few times. Got blowjobs daily. She eventually tried to pull an Emily, so I got another girl and got the fuck out of there. Years later, I'm married with a daughter on the way, and that girl is fat and alone. Feels pretty cool.

MALE GUILT THE GAME

THANK YOU BASED INDIE DEVELOPER

WOW REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Yes, she's naive and a fucking cunt trying to use escapism and blame to not be responsible for her actions like most women do.

It's a boring game really. Is it supposed to make me cry because Emily doesn't want my dick and goes for the chad? There's no point to the "choices" either because the ending will be the exact same.

>HEY I SHOULD GO TO YOUR COLLEGE
Well I didn't really invite you, but okay...
>WE'RE GOING TO GET SO WASTED
I didn't mention alcohol, but okay...
>HOW COME WE NEVER HOOKED UP?
Because you're nuts and pushy?
>OH MY GOD YOU INVITED ME OVER AND YOU FED ME DRINKS AND THEN YOU RAPED ME
I wish I could have said goodbye sooner.

Well here's my ending:

After never ever causing a single incident of drama (maybe because I didn't contradict past actions or words?), she just acts like things are weird between us, says "talking is hard" once, then gives me 1-3 word replies. The game kept forcing me to ask her questions which was the opposite of how things always went. I decided to say goodbye and it ended. Not with a bang but a whimper.

I also don't even give a fuck. Game was boring. Emily was one-dimensional and had some emotional problems. I was her friend for as long as she needed and left when I needed to grow out of her.

FYI:
>"It's hard to talk right now" = I want to hate you because of my own insecurities but you didn't do anything wrong.
>"It's weird" = I fucked up but I'm blaming you for it and you have to fix it. I won't and can't help you do that.

Not sure you guys are understanding this game. Kyle, the dev, is clearly shitting on women by making this one unstable and manipulative and your only female interaction for an entire game. This isn't some "male guilt game". It's clearly trying to illicit the exact response you're giving. Women don't fucking act like this outside of high school. And for every one you find, there's a guy doing the same shit.

also

>game whose sole character is a woman and whose sole interaction is dialogue
>written by a dude

riiiiight cause he totally knows everything about women.

Pretty accurate to life I'd say.

>Don't give a shit about Emily
>Keep other GF
>Lose her anyways

>Fine... keep emily
>She ditches me instead

Is there a good fucking ending to this shit?

The one were you never cared about her dumb feelings at all and just let it blow over.

Yeah and you still lose your other GF regardless.

What a fucking joke.

>it's free to play
Oh, cool.
I'll give it a try right now.
Will report back later.