What games to buy?

I got diagnosed with cancer and some friends and family pitched in for a lot of fucking debit cards with money. I've been pretty bored, and I already have a refreshing debit card to order food with.

Point is, I have money to buy games with, and I've played everything I have to death. Any suggestions?

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

What do you tend to like?

>I've played everything I have to death

No you haven't. Not yet.

I like a lot of shit. I tend to enjoy RPGs and stuff like that, but I can find fun in a mindless shooter too.

I'm looking for stuff that has a lot of replay value or games that tend to have a lot more playtime involved in them since this chemo is gonna last a while.

>needless blog shit
>no list of games you have played
>no list of genres or types of game you enjoy
>completely vague rec thread

Fuck off

If you're no troll, then good luck with your recovery, if there will be any.
I'd suggest playing, I dunno, Crusader Kings II.

Maybe you should learn to make a game, instead. Have you considered it?

Damn it, beat me to it.

play xenoblade if you haven't already, fantastic game

If you like rpgs, maybe you'd like the disgaea series, including la pucelle tactics, or final fantasy tactics. I hear tactics ogre is very good, too.

I'm too retarded to code.

When things look dire you gotta play No Man's Sky

Then at least you'll welcome the inevitable as an escape.

Malignant?

Go to an Island paradise. Fuck video games.

If you're really resentful of your cancer and hate the world because of it, I recommend the first Legacy of Kain game.

I'm not dying but chemo can make me wish I was sometimes. If I do start dying I'll make sure make a wish sends me somewhere nice to slip away.

You're not dying?? Boo fucking hoo. Blow all the money on drugs

get a bunch of weed smoke it all and then play Miasmata without knowing a thing about the game

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

Some stale pasta you have there bucko

get well soon user