Looking to get into the next gen
>No I won't build a PC
>Own a 46inch 1080p TV, can't afford upgrade to 4k
>Mostly play multiplayer games
>Prefer the xbone controller slightly to the DS4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neither. Get a nomal xboner or a normal ps4. The S and the Pro only offer 4K gaming but the same shitgarbage performance.

Unless you are attached to Xbox exclusives a normal ps4 people seem to have forgotten that many xbox games still run at 900 or even 720p upscaled.

Get whichever is stronger.

PS4 has better graphics than the Xbox.

At 1080p the PS4 pro is a better choice. Xbone S has a lot of cool 4k features that you can't take advantage of

>43 million+ people on PSN
>less than 15 million on Xbox Live
if its that close for then go with the one with the largest community. Since ultimately that will positively effect your online matchmaking experience in any multiplayer game you buy.

>inb4 some edgelord teen tries to say having a small community is better because you are a rebel non-conformist

>next gen
How much time does it have to pass to stop calling it this?

Pc, because im not a retarded peasant

There both garbage, invest in a different hobby.

Videogames are for retards and niggers.

Wait for the NX to come out then make a choice

This is why people hate sonyiggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live
I have both consoles, xbone has a far better controller and halo, ps4 has more games
Theres not a huge difference between them really.

most ps4 exclusives seem to be game movies though
Is the gap really this big now? I used to play xbox live all the time but I guess there on more on PSN nowadays
When it actually blows my mind and doesn't just seem like a marginal upgrade from the last gen.
I just hate that servers are dead for old games and have finished playing all the good single player games from the last gen.

Wait for NX so you can get next gen monster hunter

>buying a smartphone for games

I just wanna be able to pop in a game and have it work
I quit playing games less and got /fit/. Still get bored sometimes
Nintendo? Seriously?
This, that ps4 controller just feels unnatural for shooters

>I just wanna be able to pop in a game and have it work

then get a N64. modern consoles need updates and patches

Supposedly NX is next gen, I'd say wait, might even make prices cheaper for the other consoles

>Every modern console needs a patch

What are you dribbling about now nigger

Ps4 has gundam breaker 3 therefore it wins.

1. OGPS4 is objectively better than the Xbox one S
2. PS4Pro is objectively better than the PS4
I don't understand why anyone would need to ask about this shit.
Its so obvious.
Only if you are a physical 4k blu-ray nut will the xbox one have anything over PS4.

long story short PS4 if you don't buy 4k blu-rays

Not true. All PS4 games can be played from 100% offline state.

Don't let the ps4 is superior crowd sway you. If you like non movie games such as gears and halo, and you know this, get a bone. Ps4 could never win me over since I didn't like ps3 exclusives, and still don't for the 4.

Xbox One S is just a fucking Xbone with a 4K Blu Ray Drive, at least Pro has Jap games running at 1080p 60FPS

Wait until the new systems are out, so you can buy one of the previous ones for cheaper.

Whichever has games you want.

If you want multiplats get whichever is cheaper, which I think is the xbone, not completely sure since I don't buy newer shit.

that link is incorrect.
Its saying 48 million total people have signed up, this includes mostly 360.

You have less than 15 million Xbox One's sold. Meaning there are less than 15 million playing Xbone games online.

sorry for your butthurt, but its really come full circle. 360 could make these same arguments last gen. It was more successful and had a bigger community. But this gen, its all PS4.

Man you know this board has gone tonshit and is filled with ten year olds when you get threads like this
You build a fucking PC you god damn pissant
>wanting to play on inferior hardware that cannot maintain consistency in neither frame rate or resolution
Literally kill yourself
What happened to this place that faggots are unironicly recommending these terrible piles of shit that are consoles what the fucj

Have you not played a console since 2006? The 360 and PS3 were the last consoles to not require an always-online Internet connection, though using the console without updates meant most games ran like shit. Regardless, both the Xbone and PS4 require an Internet connection to download the game. Most game discs don't even have content on them anymore, just a serial key that downloads the game.

Welcome to 2016.