>no multiplayer

Into the trash it goes.

might be fun if is under 40 bucks

20 buck or a rent

>musou
>multiplayer
Wot

>Literaly a reskin with nothing else changed
Damn, I never sav the menus and the ui before, they changed almost nothing.

Every musou ever has had 2 player coop

THIS

Disappointed Capcom didn't pick up Berserk.

As slow as the warrior class is in Dragon's Dogma, your attacks at least felt like they had weight to them, and it's still infinitely better than musou shit. I hope that DD team gets Berserk somehow and they make a great fast paced game.

hai... hai.. hai... hai.. hai... hai.. ... ... ... hai... hai..

just the entiiiiire time that guy is talking she's shooting out a staccato of hais. That can't be normal? This can't be how they talk at each other?

THIS

Gonna pirate it. Anyone who pays for this musoushit is a faggot retard.

Reminder there will never be a good Berserk game because the fans don't know what they want

I know what I want. I want a Berserk themed Diablo

I want a Berserk musou and im getting it 100% happy

I guess its a politeness thing in japan. but it sure is annoying

I was really excited for the game, but after hearing it has only 8 playable characters.. Not really that excited anymore, i'm a big fan of just messing around repeating missions as different characters, but only 8 is kind of lame really..

>Slow

Have you not seen guts' gameplay? Its crazy.

How do you make a black swordsman guts in DD? All I can find is golden age armor. Is there a mod or in-game armor that fits the part? Is there a longsword that looks like the dragon slayer?

Why can't we get a musou game that has you slicing through troops like in that tech demo for metal gear rising?

No, the crossover was there to promote the movies

Haven't you ever had a conversation with someone who goes "uh huh" every fifth word you say?

I want an open world Berserk game in the style of Witcher 3/Shadow of Mordor that takes place in the two year time-skip during the Black Swordsman arc where you hunt and brutalize apostles, not this boring arcade shit

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They dont have millions to make a dark soulish berserk game,so you faggots be grateful we are at least getting a musou.I am happy with it...I cant wait to play it

But I thought Guts was too fast?

It's cool that the black dog dude is in, but I really want Silat to be playable for some reason.

is best character in the game?

This.
The one time that I want a playable shitskin they won't let me.

The game looks very nice but unfortunately those spongy ennemies are the worst thing ever.

It's really unsatisfying , specially with the dragonslayer sword which is supposed to kill regular ennemies in one slash.

why are the enemies just a million copypasted knights, trolls or skellies that don't do anything just wait to get rekt? I was hoping the enemies to be more like in God of War or shit like that. This seems to be extremely boring but I'll wait for an actual gameplay. Are there going to be bosses or anything?

This. Why not a berserk game with dmc gameplay? Or a really sped up dark souls or dragons dogma with dismemberment?

>Why not a berserk game with dmc gameplay?
Gutz can't jump 20 feet in the air and teleport.

>Why not a berserk game with dmc gameplay?
Have you read the manga?

I mean dante can't do that in-game either. He only seems to be able to in cutscene mode

>that voice
almost puked. fucking disgusting

20 might be an exaggeration but it's still like 10-15 and he CAN teleport.

>canonically fast as fuck apostles are both slow as fuck
>voice acting is terrible
>physics, even the cape physics, are god awful
>animations barely resemble what the manga depicts
>sound effects include "ZWING" and "CLANK"
>OST isn't good
>graphics are sub par, worse than other musous even
>no actual dismemberment, only visual giblets -sometimes-
>boss fights are terrible

Why are we here? Just to suffer? The PS2 game is better than this in almost every way. The musou would have the upper hand in character roster... but the A A A A A combo bullshit makes gameplay repetitive and boring.

This. A game like that would be great.

>Difficulty triples at night when the brand attracts ghosts and monsters
>You could end up getting npcs killed if you choose to do quests at night thus canceling out side missions and affecting the story
>The caravan chapter gave me an idea for an interesting mechanic for fast travel as in its not a good idea to fast travel at night or near night otherwise you just end up getting attacked on route and again risk getting npcs killed

All that sounds fun.

>berserk has its "grand renaissance"
>new movies
>new anime
>new game
>it's all shit
Maybe... maybe... Berserk...
Berserk was...
never good

thissss they can just slightly alter and inprove Dragon's Dogma to get amazing Berserk game

>Its not good because the adaptations butcher the source material and leave out many important things while offering crap on their own that was never a part of the manga

What.

It's not meant to be fast paced. Dogma is as fast as Guts should ever be. Berserk isn't anime shit, it's semi realism.

Reminder that this faggot posts the same webms in every Berserk Musou thread over and over, with the same filenames too. He probably makes the threads as well, seeing as how the game is shat on in the OP.

This guy is the Barneyfag of berserk.
Report and ignore him.

Nope

t. someone whos never read berserk

To be fair, has it ever occurred to you that this doesn't look very good in 3D motion?

I read it all the time, constantly. I sat down through a documentary on Guts and Griffith and downloaded every chapter of it. I was probably one of the few not saying the recent anime had some lines in the non filler material that were put in there as I remembered them in the manga, not that it saved the anime.

I'm one of the few who's figured out how Guts is probably gonna kill Griffith: spoiler, it's through his vessel moon boy, who appears on a full moon. Will likely have a dilemma on if to kill a kid and he's always been sensitive to that.

So listen.

Semi realism, lots of it. Guts is the only one even wielding that thing and he did it after a life time of heavy work dating back to being a kid, not even Pippin who is the closest 2nd strongest human I've seen in similar youth wields a heavier weapon. Or even one comparable in heaviness.

They use realistic crossbow formations, fighting stances, nations based off of ours, etc. It's not totally accurate but it is semi realistic. Slow is perfect for Berserk, Dark Souls was the only Berserk game I need honestly.

>it's another let's all shit on musou thread

Give it up OP. Be hype on your own time.

also, adding to that, I'm kinda jarred by how different he looks in the latest chapter on the right there?

I may not agree with you but wtf Miura. Did he just stop caring?

wyald is fucking garbage, i'll never understand why people like him unironically. Zodd coming in and tearing him apart is one of the best moments in Berserk

Shitty korean scans instead of volume pictures on the new chapters + Miura isn't entirely used to his switch to digital art yet = Guts looks off-model.
Everything else looks surprisingly good though.

People like him cause hes a psychotic rape machine. What's not to like?

shit, as an artist, should I be concerned? Is there any way for digital art to not look shit?

>8 character roster
If this is true then unless they have multiple movesets per character, I'm sitting out and waiting for a sequel.

An important part of musous is how many movesets there are, as well as how diverse they are.
On that note, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Hyrule Warriors, and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 are the pinnacle of musou games.

This.

Thicker lines makes it look more cartoon-ish. I want to give Miura benefit of the doubt and say he's still getting used to digital, but I think of he really did care he'd try to make it look more like the past issues. Maybe that's a part of all these hiatuses.

No but when it comes to guts using his sword he is ridiculously fast. Its been shown in the manga many times. It may have semi-realistic elements but it also is a high fantasy manga.

How many non DLC characters were in Hyrule Warriors?

Dragon's Dogma warrior speed is already way past 'humanly possible.' Even Dark Souls is. I think someone with Guts' level of dedication in the real world could get close with a slightly slower blade, so in a somewhat slightly different fantasy novel those small differences would stretch at the cap of a greatsword user's strength and skill.

The rest of the fighters besides the Bakiraka fight pretty humanly. Dragon's Dogma or Dark Souls are both perfect for the game, I think Souls captures the raw humanity and fight against attrition that Berserk fights often become. Somewhere between Souls and Dogma's speed with Souls' mechanics is fine.

Tbh, when I got Demon's Souls, I thought it was a Berserk game. As a kid

>demon's souls
>as a kid

What the fuck

>2009
>as a kid

M O D S
O
D
S

Another thing Souls fights capture is how a fight against monsters that can kill you in a blink of an eye should go. In Souls, skill with your sword only matters against other human opponents, skill almost goes out the window on a first time through a souls game and you have to use your wit. See Oroboro or Lobos on their first playthroughs on a Souls game, they die tons and they're masters.

To survive against a beast you must be witty, cunning, underhanded and have insane reflexes. And I think Souls and Berserk both capture this really, really well.

Dragon's Dogma's combat is more elegant and I don't think it fits the grittiness

19 is a kid to me, I'm 27 this year. Started reading Berserk at 17 after watching the anime, sup.

i wont even pirate this shit

>Oroboro and Lobos
>masters

Learn how the brain works. (Robert Greene's mastery: laws of power is also a fun read if you want to look at parallels to Berserk itself) They play fucking devotedly, it's all about experience and time spent. Souls isn't exactly rocket science.

In any other game their playtime would amount to an expert or a seasoned Street Fighter vet, although maybe a little short of world level as that series is hard.

I've played a lot of difficult games and got great at some, barely anywhere at others. You won't get good enough to go through a Souls game first time without suffering as it loves to jump and blindside you.

And that fits Berserk perfectly

13 different characters.
Link had four movesets (Hylian/Master Sword, Great Fairy, Gauntlets, Fire Rod).
Impa had two (Giants Blade, Naginata).
Lana had three (Deku Spear, Book, Summoning Circle).
Zelda had two (Wind Waker, Rapier).

So vanilla HW had around 20 movesets, and they all felt super-fucking different from one-another, moreso than any other Musou game to date.
With DLC it goes up to somewhere around 38 or so (however some characters are exclusive to the shitty 3DS version).

>Dragon's Dogma warrior speed is already way past 'humanly possible.'
>Even DaS is

Wrong. It can be somewhat faster than average sword users speed but not inhumanly fast completely. Guts is fast as fuck.

I agree with your post about how wit is important in killing monsters in DaS and that there is a struggle in it. DaS does capture that pretty well. Dogma too if you stick with warrior. But it should be sped up some. Faster than bloodborne at least.

>only 8 characters confirmed
>"no plans for multiplayer" confirmed
It's fucking garbage. I see no value in its existence anymore.

Bloodborne is probably the perfect speed for matching his faster moments but any faster than that and it'd lose some of that perspective that makes Berserk's fights so damn human. BB already goes well beyond a lot of how the movies and old anime's fight speed was.

The writing itself in the new anime was great because it came from the manga, it was weird because it was like watching something fantastic through 'nightmare vision'

Yeah, definitely there is even more possibility with digital. However; digital is even more complex than conventional and while a lot of the skills overlap they don't translate directly. Skilled artist used to doing conventional art must relearn their craft in digital, usually most artists are unwilling to go through that again as by the time they've become a well known artist they feel like they don't need to relearn their craft but digital requires a lot of relearning on the artists side.

Will it ever look like it used to? You'll never get old berserk style again so long as he's using digital because even if he is dedicated and able to change his style will change as a result this is inevitable for anyone learning digital.

Look at again, it's not just that the lines are thicker but it's also the facial proportions are off, his head is shorter his eyes are bigger and there is less subtle variances in line thicknesses.

However; he may develop a new style which puts the strengths of digital to good use and matches his old style not in likeness but if quality. But chances are we're probably stuck with it looking like shit forever.

How does it feel to be wrong?
He'll never give you ornaments for your towers if you aren't a fun guy

So if someone is devoted enough they can always overcome that barrier, right? Is it even possible to draw old Berserk style on digital canvas?

It still is human in the sense that guts has to use wit and struggle to win even though he can move faster than the eye can see at times because his enemies are much faster and stronger. Even if he could do something crazy such as cut a few bullets out of the air his enemies could cut down hundreds of rounds. Thus the fight ends up being a struggle for him where he employs wit even if he himself qualifies as superhuman.

Basically fight speed isn't what makes the fights feel human.

You more slow and dull like Dark Souls? :3

It's a small but essential part of what makes the fights feel human, the stamina meter and lack of ways to do a lot of damage without a weakness being another.

I mean, hey, if you want Berserk done by Platinum Games I'd like it and play it, but it wouldn't capture everything Berserk can do.

I can only respect your opinion.

> its a tutorial level

Exactly. That factors into it more. I'm sure there can be a game with a fast fight speed that still adheres to this.

Don't get me wrong, a Berserk action rpg with high skill cap and action done by Platinum Games started from Guts being born as a baby and taking every event chronologically

Would get me really hard

Not sure what you mean user. You're arguing guts should be slower than he actually is for some reason. He is inhumanly fast and strong. Thats objectively true. But his fights feel human because that means fuck all to beings who are several times faster and stronger. He ends up struggling.

Surely there has to be a game that can capture the struggle while keeping up a faithful speed. Then again it might be unplayable.

>dark soulish berserk game
Kill yourself

>h-hayai!

The more recent musou's have online multiplayer.

Here's a better version of that

Guts' nose in this latest chapter looks so different it's almost jarring.

>a game that allows you to play with TWO canonical rapists and TWO canonical rape victims
wew lass

>Darker
>Blurrier
>Less detail
>Better

There are eight, but some have variations with different movesets, plus awakenings that change it even further. Still shitty.
>Golden Age Guts
>Black Swordsman Guts
>Base Berserker Armor Guts
>Berserker Guts
>Golden Age Griffith
>Millenium Falcon Griffith
>Femto
>Casca
>Judeau
>Serpico
>Base Zodd
>Apostle Zodd
>Base Wyald
>Apostle Wyald

I think I'll at least give it a shot.

I'm impressed at how they're adapting most of the manga (minus the current arc and Lost Children). Playing as berserker Guts seems pretty fun too. Plus the boss selection looks rad

Guts was faster than the superhumanly fast Griffith when he wasn't even at 25% of his current strength. You either didn't read it or didn't pay attention.

Guts is still mortal. He's powerful, but morta.

Honestly every fighting games doesn't have to be DMC turbo mode speed to be good.

Wtf? Is that New guts design done by Miura? Has he Lost it?

Both of those are different from how he started out.

So why does Wyald sound like that? That's like the last voice I would give him.

Blame Japan.

I just want a demo with at least 2 character to play with at leas.

Man, too few demos are released these days

>doesn't even realise/mention that "moon boy" is guts' miscarried baby
But sure, you're an "expert."
The rest of your rambling is a pointless non-sequitur because general groundedness and accuracy of combat in some of the setting has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that guts can wield his bigass sword as fast as skilled warriors can wield a light blade which was what you were denying, retard.
>It's not meant to be fast paced.
>Dogma is as fast as Guts should ever be.
>Berserk isn't anime shit, it's semi realism.
Yeah, no.

It's literally a plot point and arc that all his experience with supernatural shit especially bathing in demon blood, being a living sacrifice, fucking around with god hands, and wearing death knight's old armour is gradually making him become more than human most obviously expressed by his increasingly pointed ears.

Seriously why are you even bothering to spout so much bullshit about something you're clearly not familiar with?

Because he is the kind of guy who says "Enjoy and exciting!", "Wyald Jump, Wyald stomp". Read the fucking manga.

Just kill your self man. Are you perhaps saying that the ps2 game wasn't completely A A A A Combos ? There IS actual dismemberment, but it's held back a lot in the japanese version.
The animations do depict what the fucking manga had. The voice acting too, is great. Gut's voice in the ps2 game was fucking shit.

Also, to slice the enemies like butter you have to enter devil trigger mode.

Yes it's a fucking musou game, but guess what ? The fucking manga shows the characters killing hundreds of soldiers and monsters. They're putting effort in this. The dragon slayer has weight in every single swing.
You fucks are never fucking satisfied. I mean jesus christ Wyald is finally getting adapted

>Read the fucking manga.
Fuck off. Wyald being a nutjob doesn't justify him having a voice squeakier than your average JAV star.

When he turned into his human form after death he was a little pipsqueak wasnt he?

So uh I've already had this discussion and done the math, guts sword weighs roughly 400lbs. No human without magical assistance can swing that thing around the way he does normally, let alone when he gets dextrous.

I would assume Guts has so magical powers, i mean the whole manga talks about rituals and destiny etc. and Guts crawled out of his dead mom's poos poos on a true filled with dead bodies and blood and guts, that HAD to give him some fucked up spirtual dark magic powers in that universe. Does the creator ever explicitly say guts is 100% human no magic or is it just assumed by readers since it is never explicitly states? This is just my guessing but that nigger got a dark spirit in his dick.

>pointed ears

You shut your mouth. Guts isn't a fucking elf.

No him having powers or magic would fuck up the struggler theme hes supposed to have going on. I doubt it.

Clearly humans in the berserk universe are exceptional or the laws of physics are different somehow or guts found a way to make it possible. Either way it would be stupid to overthink it so much considering the fact there's tons of characters in fiction that do similarly impossible things with no magic or powers or whatever.

The manga talks about rituals and destiny and makes it a point to show guts is apart from all that. He defies it all. There's no reason him being born the way he did gave him powers. Nothing in the story suggests so.