Game based on the Crusades

>Game based on the Crusades.
>Crusaders are the bad guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Paris_Mass_Shooting
youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory/playlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europe was the poorest region of the old world before the crusades.

To be fair wasn't Saladin like a huge bro that even the crusaders respected?

>crusades are portrayed as bad
>crusades are portrayed as good
>crusades aren't just portrayed as fucking awesome regardless of morality

Saladin was a total bro, there are many great anecdotes about him.

Him and Richard got along great.

Well they are though and people bitch about ISIS being le evil boogieman when they are the 21st century crusaders

>Crusaders are the bad guys
>game was made by Turks

There's writings of soldiers in the crusades where they state that they recognize they will go to hell for what they're doing but it is entirely worth it to protect their own people and homeland.

Fucking brutal, even if you don't believe in hell. These men sent themselves to eternal damnation to remove kebab.

>game based on WW2
>russians are seen as evil

What's a game were I can just be a Crusader?

They are 21st century jihadists. That is the opposite side of the coin, you silly boy.

everyone were huge dicks in those times. Crusaders would kill and rape jews on their way to the holy land.

You're a fucking retard. ISIS is the opposite of the crusaders.

That's amazing. I'm heading over to /lit/ to ask for some quality literature about the Crusades

Crusades in Europe were out of greed. So it depends which crusades was the games based on.

>Arabic
>Islamic
>Invading europe
Nigger you could not be more wrong

But they are the bad guys? No matter how you spin it going around committing mass murder in the name of some imaginary being is wrong.

I thought Cred Forums wanted historical accuracy in their games?
>murdering people you don't know because a book you like says this shitty land is holy is awesome
Crusader fags are fucking retarded.

>Going and slaughtering a bunch of kebabs who have been raiding and enslaving you for centuries and killing white people making their way to Jerusalem
>For greed
Yea ok

1st crusaders were functionally good guys but really just wanted jerusalem.
2nd crusaders were well meaning with incompetent leaders
3rd crusaders were the best
4th crusaders got jewed by Italians
5th Crusade was just an attempt to conquer eqypt
6th Crusade was pure politics, acquired Jerusalem, and was denounced by pope becase Fredericl II was antichrist
7th Crusade was the exact same shit as the 5th

And that's not counting the Northern Crusades where they were definitely bad guys.

*tips fedora

>world war 2 setting
>all germans are bayonet babies and roast them over fires to eat tier evil

Get fucked fag, crusades were nothing compared to muslim incursions into europe in the centuries past

>Sandcoons invade europe with an army
>Fight back
>OUT OF GREED

>whoa this group of people is raiding us
>should we beef up our security and defend our borders better?
>Naw
>better rape and pillage our way across europe and never actually accomplish much and even help islam spread with the 4th crusade

>in the name of some imaginary being is wrong
>implying the crusades were about christianity
>implying religion wasn't merely a guiding light in a vicious war between 2 factions

Actually only the first crusade maybe was about religion, the rest of them was about fucking shit up everywhere they could for profit.

The initial crusades were attempts to stop the Islamic advance onto Europe and help stabilize the Byantine Empire so they could actually defend themselves.
The Reconquista was recovering lost land.

>it's a "christfags are pissed people from over a hundred years ago aren't being remembered correctly" thread

>>murdering people you don't know because a book you like says this shitty land is holy is awesome

>implying it wasn't a reaction to centuries of dune baboon piracy, enslavement and murders
>implying those subhumans don't deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet even now

>hurr durr crusades were because of years of rape and opression
Then why the Crusades were aimed at the Levant and not to the land of Spain?

>over a hundred year ago
Marxism. Not even once.

>Sandniggers invade my homelands of Spain and Italy
>We become culturally enriched so much from constant rape, slavery, and oppression
>Fight back against the aggressor
>Centuries from now white western children see you as in the wrong

Fuck you kids. You deserve the collapse of the west and muhammad coming to rape your mother and cut off your head.

>This is what Christians actually believe.
>Using a religion as an excuse for military action
>Killing mostly civilians as a means to an end in what is ultimately a political struggle
Yup, TOTALLY the opposite side of the coin :^)

you say that like it's a bad thing

Sorry, english isn't my first language and i always confuse hundred with thousand.
My point still stands, tho.

Nothing wrong there.

That was the plan and mostly what hapoemed, with the exceptions of not turning back over to Byzantines all of their recaotured territory, but the average crusader just wanted Jerusalem. They threatened to march there on their own after the capture of Antioch because the leaders were indecisive as hell. 2nd and 3rd were to stop incursions into Outremer, not Europe.

Reconquista was completely legitimate and not meant to be grouped with Northern Crusades.

>Killing mostly civilians as a means to an end
This is literally the best way to end a war.

Whats that scene behind him?

Because Syria, Jerusalem and Egypt along with North Africa were Christian lands and part of the Roman/Byzantine Empires.

Honestly, I agree, you cannot win a war without either converting or slaughtering the civilians, as otherwise those same civilians will become endless droves of militia that will fight you until either they or the culture that drives them comes to an end.

That was the Paris attack. Muslims in this venue locked the doors and shot a bunch of people, they then took the survivors and tortured them for hours, many of the men had their dick and balls cut off and stuffed in their mouths.

However the police kept those details for themselves up until a few months ago because people might get upset at the brutality muslims loose upon the French people.

french terrorist that happened last year

encyclopediadramatica.se/Paris_Mass_Shooting

>post on Cred Forums about the crusades
>its some edgelord who says the crusaders were always great and 100% justified in everything they did including cannibalism and massacres of women and children
every god damn time

>However the police kept those details for themselves up until a few months ago because people might get upset at the brutality muslims loose upon the French people.

fuck Muslims but the governments protecting them are even worse. Germany did the same thing on new years.

Muslims aren't humans anymore and should be destroyed

All of them

He said in Europe, learn how to read. You know, against Heretics, Pagans etc. These were also crusades.

And who enables the muslims?

@353156208
>A hundred years ago.
>Isn't punctual either.

No (You) for you today Mr. Retard.

>murdering people
You got the people part wrong

I objectively think Timur is the most evil person in history. Worse than Judas. Worse than Hitler or Stalin. Worse than Mao. Worse than Nero or Caligula.

In the middle ages things like that was pretty common. Sandniggers just happens to be stuck in those times by this day.

the red army in WW2 had the right idea what they did to the nazi. look at Germany today. they still have not recovered.

>hanged
that's a bit gratuitous, i thought roof pushing was the norm for them

Last pannel should be "ur not a real muslim" instead of strawman

And who enables the government?

DEUS VAULT BROTHER!

>believing the "crusades were aggressive wars" meme
>incapable of reading a history book
The Crusades were defensive wars.

you forgot to post part 2

the funny thing is that both images are true

>not a real muslim

Keep feeding yourself that lie.

>getting angry at a hypothetical

Spain is where the crusades hit first Dingus, they just created the term "crusade" later. But the first crusade was organizationally inspired on what they were already doing in Spain.

Didnt imply i was correct you mongol.

>wikipedia

No lies or bias there. nope

pretty sure the bible said something about murder being wrong, I might be misremembering though

Have you seen history books these days?

>mfw this thread

Murder is the killing of your own species, anons.
Otherwise it is simply cleaning.

The 10 commandments only apply to israelites. They are the foundation for semitic law, not universal law.

better than an unsourced meme image

he did commission some epic tapestries though

thank you i was searching for this
do you also ahve the tumblr one

Work on your reading comprehension you dip

>bias lies is better than actually reading books

Anti-Fas are one of the most retarded group ever, because they have deluded themshelves to the point where any sort of regulation, no matter if it's immigration or whatever, they find it fascist and rascist

>Implying a white person can't be a brainwashed muslim.

Do you actually dispute anything that image says or are you just grasping at straws? Because if needed I could provide further sources.

That's fucking anime as fuck. What a weeb.

>Because if needed I could provide further sources.

So more lies spun over the course of more than a century?

And then ISIS was the crusaders.

It doesn't matter what your liberal arts teacher told you. The crusades were the belated response to the Muslim invasion of Constantinople nearly 450 years after the fact

Antifa is an ironic organisation. They don't realise they are the fascists now.

>What you believe is a lie
>Because what I believe is the truth and it's not the same as what you believe :^)
Hooo boy! Gotta love self-serving blind faith.

It's ironic, the people who see others as bigots who wish genocide upon other ethnicities or like minded people are the bigots who wish genocide upon a group of like minded people themselves.

Think they were only aware of the crusades going east.

ok, what books would you recommend?

here, have another

In part perhaps, there were several reasons. Are you disputing anything posted in that image though?

Yes, completely ignore what I said before. Try reading actual scriptures from around the time of the crusades.

Because spaniards are gods of murder and war, they didnt want to babysit sissy grermanics, cowardly anglos, backstabing french and have slavs drink their alcohol.

yes

>To be fair wasn't Saladin like a huge bro that even the crusaders respected?
>Saladin a bro
No. There are plenty of instances where he acted like a typical Muslim. Just occasionally, when it suited him politically/diplomatically, he could act like he had principles that did not involve killing the infidel.

I cited constant rape and terror attacks from muslims at some liberals
>Okay it looks like user isn't going to stop, just ignore him
>No, I'm not going to as long as he keeps saying this kind of thing. I have to fight this kind of hateful rhetoric wherever it comes up, or else it could be something dangerous. user I hope you get help and change your views on this
Roughly translates to
>I can't allow any other political narrative other than my own to exist or else it could damage my established political dominance. user I hope you are sent to a reeducation camp and taught to think like me
Liberals are fascists

>Hey, you need to believe what I tell you, if you do not believe me then go read up on it!
Hmmyeah how about you do that instead, and next time you make claims you provide some citation for it rather then giving people who disbelieve your bullshit homework to do.

Burden of proof is with you, faggot. Doubly so since that other asshole did provide proof for his claims
>B-but m-muh wikipedia
Yea, so you're a retard that never learned how to browse wikipedia and verify the sources it cites rather than the articles itself. Good to know you're a complete and utter moron.

>Thinking something like that can be called a history book.
>Thinking there isn't a ton of actual quality history books around.

What is it, a first grade school book?

What the fuck?

>le Cred Forums boogeyman
Every time.

>that nose
It's the little things

Aww look at little infidel cuckie

>the nose
God bless whoever made that.

Educate yourself, son.
youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory/playlists

Don't know why I am bothering. By your comment you are either a Muslim, or a historically ignorant Atheist who is still mad at mummy and daddy for making him go to Church when he was 9.

>game based on the Teutonic Knights
>Polish are the bad guys

O JA PIERDOLE

What games have cool crusader armor?

Tbh over 1000 years moros still mad at glorious Pelayo, El Cid and Matamoros.

Literally cannot wait for when sissy krauts get muhammed'd and pray for us to liberate them.
Never forget lepanto and rocroi.

Honestly, I'd really love to play a game based around being one of the Crusaders that actually portrays them as the good guys (because they were). Sounds fucking glorious. I'd pay full price for it.

It's what's being taught in highschools these days.

>No matter how you spin it going around committing mass murder in the name of some imaginary being is wrong.
That argument would hold water if the Crusades were not, in fact, a reaction to 500 years of Muslim raiding and enslavement of Europeans.

>'Documentaries' cited as proving something
And then there's this retarded faggot

Yes and no.
He was absolutely a man of his times. He executed prisoners in horrific ways, defiled the True Cross, and was about as ruthless of a political operator as you would expect a man of his background to be when trying to unite the whole of Islam into a Caliphate again.
Other hand, he famously spared the Christians of Jerusalem and did some other chivalrous shit, so the Crusaders tended to have a very high opinion of him for an infidel.
For strat, Crusader Kings 2 and Medieval 2 Total War.
For actiony stuff... I dunno, probably one of the Mount And Blade mods?

>Imagine a nation that kills people because it doesn't like their religion or their ideas
So, all of them?

Nope. I refuse to believe you. I can't.

Part 3

>Papyrus font for "A Map of Time"

It's painful.

>viewing history through such a simplistic lens of good guys and bad guys
everyone always thinks their cause is the just one, it's very rare that there is such a simple dichotomy. The crusades were initially a reaction to muslim aggression towards the byzantines but the crusades did little to actually help the situation and even made things worse with the 4th crusade. There were many well documented massacres of civilians by crusaders, even during the first crusade.

I don't know how they can even refer to themselves as "anti-fascist" and mean it.

Not long ago where I live Antifa ganged up with weapons and attacked a group of animal rights activist hippies because they committed the "fascist" and "racist" crime of speaking out against halal animal slaughter.

They silence all opinions they dislike with violence, which is literally fascism, then they still have the nerve to call themselves "anti-fascist". Crazy. They're nothing but modern blackshirts.

>No one knows quite sure where it came from
Except people do know where it came from. What the fuck is this absolute garbage?

This is fake right? Some faggot had a bit of fun with word, printed out some fancy looking pages and took pictures claiming it was 'modern history books'

>the funny thing is that both images are true
Yeah, it is almost like humanity is complicated and not a complete hegemony of morals and ambitions.

It does not change the fact the primary impetus behind the Crusades were centuries of Muslim aggression which resulted in the deaths and enslavement of millions of Europeans.

>Implying they weren't
Fuck off Columbia school frankfurt fuck

In what way were the massacres of jews in the rhineland a reaction to 500 years of muslim raiding and enslavement of europeans?

im a jew and that is bullshit. hitler persecuted jews because he believed we held wealth and power and screwed over weimar germany. he was wrong but that doesn't mean he had no reason. this victimization drabble is pathetic

An antifa sticker appeared on a street light near my home.
I printed out a merchant sticker and stuck it over it.

Hospitalliers and Templars really were good guys. It was the Teutonic Kniggers chimping out (as is typical of Germanic behavior) that gave the crusaders a poor reputation.

>Are you disputing anything posted in that image though?
The most clearly dishonest thing in that image is the implication that Mongols did all the work. I mean, that's not even consistent with the implication that the crusades involved conquering. You kikes suck at lying.

>Jews believe that every person is equal before God

Jews are just muslims with long noses.

Islam is excused because it's the true religion of Abraham, unlike the kike corrupted Cuckstainity.

>Implying the romans didn't start that shit.

Knights of Malta was the best era for the Knights of St. John desu.

Yes but I doubt they have numbers in the same way Fascist paramilitaries did and I doubt they have near the organizational capacities. I am American so this is just an outsiders perspective.

The answer to that question is just how much faith you have left in humanity. However I can assure you it's true.

Jews led the communist revolution in Germany and lead to the deaths of at least 2 million german people.

>Germany was the most evil dictatorship in recorded history
>the Soviet dictatorship was almost as bad

>Templar oy vey bankers and sackers of Constantinople
>Remotely better than righteous slav slayers

Beware the red-crossed kike.

>People actually defend kikes
When even the stupid niggers don't trust kikes you know there's something wrong with them.

>measuring the size of a nose
oy vey

Hitler persecuted Jews because one of the strongest methods of political propaganda is assigning a scapegoat. See shit like Britain blaming the EU for everything their internal politics fucked up, the majority of their populace being so blinded by the scapegoat that they fail to see the absurd bullshit that is being sold as fact for what it is.

All it takes is for someone to assign a plausible scapegoat as the responsible party for all your troubles, and provide a sensible sounding concept of how to get rid of them thus solving all your troubles, and there you go, political power is achieved.

Not exactly. Back in Middle East Teutonic Knights were fine and actually in many ways better than Templars. They went full greedy retard after leaving the Holy Land.

I just hate crusadaboos who oversimplify history to a ridiculous degree.

is this really a jew saying hitler was justified? That's a new level of self hatred even for your kind.

In the shithole I live they outnumber every opposing group by a very large margin. Every time some group they disagree with tries to protest something they show up and cause violence.

Of course the newspapers never name them though. They're always just "counter-protestors" despite being clad in balaclavas, wielding weapons and launching organised attacks. They're also never blamed for starting the violence.

Am I mistaken or is Antifa starting to spread in America as well? I thought I heard about them starting some trouble in the states.

what does that have to do with anything?

>I am literally this bad at reading comprehension
Seek help, you're completely retarded.

It didn't help that the key perpetrators of the German Communist Revolution in 1918 where Jews.

>hating others based on their religion
makes you no better desu

>t. butthurt remainfag
sorry that the UK wanted out of an undemocratic bureaucratic super-state wannabe buddy.

you just said he was wrong about jews being behind the failure of weimar, but he had reasons for killing jews

I'm not about to make any call on whether or not the scapegoat was justified, that generally doesn't matter anyway, and with how crooked history tends to be come with the passing of very little time indeed, saying what is and isn't legitimate is reserved for the time past the invention of the time-machine.

Regardless of whether the UK staying or leaving will be beneficial for them in the long term, the point that you so hilariously missed is that it was sold on completely ridiculous pretenses.

That's not really a Churchill quote. It's a Ignazio Silone quote that for some reason always gets attributed to Churchill.

Reasons, but not justified reasons.

>You
Except I'm not this 'you' you're referring to.

Now when someone tells you you're shit at reading comprehension, you typically want to think about where and how you fucked up instead of doubling down like a complete imbecile.

>that image
kek. and yeah, they don't even teach the december revolution in highschool. straight from WW1 to 'the jews were a scapegoat!' their being monitered was absolutely the same as the japanese camps in north america, and actually a lot more justified given that they were either the actual instigators of the revolt or their families, rather than just sharing an ethnicity with the enemy.

Justified self-hatred.
There are almost no Jews anywhere, and yet somehow they are all-powerful, they have 25% of the Nobel Prizes, they own most pop culture related shit, and yet really have no clearly identifiable reason for this. Wandering the globe with no true home other than the one part of the Middle East with no oil (God is such a fucking troll), they seek treasures of other kinds.

But other than that 30's esque conspiracy rant, they're really fucking smart and admirable as a people for surviving this far. You gotta hand it to the Jews- they're better than you at what you do. Unless its war, in which case you're probably better.

>hating others based on their religion
Hating someone because of what they choose to believe is the most justifiable form of hatred.

I hate people who believe that it's in any way justifiable to rape or torture children.

and those were?

I was asking him to clarify, calm your autism

No it's because he started to notice all the left-wing newspapers and "German" communist Parties were teeming with Jews, including ones that had been in open revolt towards the end of WW1 (which had absolutely nothing to do with Germany's defeat and speedy adoption of the armistice you see, that's a fascist conspiracy theory)

This is stupid because leftist parties were doing this shit long before "fascism" even existed. Shit, where do you think Mussolini got his tactics from?

Are you referring to circumcision? Whether or not you think its a tradition that should be continued I'm gonna need you explain to me why you feel it is rape and torture, because that seems a tad excessive.

Scapegoat generally implies the person you are blaming is innocent. Jews had primary influence on the financial, political, and marxist shit going on in Germany at the time (kind of like right now).

>Permanently mutilating a children's genitals
I'm not sure how calling that rape and torture is excessive, user. It fits the literal definition of both.

Hence the latter clarification that the usual implication doesn't apply.

>the one part of the Middle East with no oil
There's oil in the Golan Heights, and there was oil in the Sinai that Israel gave back to Egypt in return for a permanent peace treaty.

>hitler persecuted jews because he believed we held wealth and power and screwed over weimar germany

Jesus, learn some fucking reading comprehension.

Not saying you're wrong, but what's your definition of rape? Doesn't seem like circumcision is a form of unconsentual sex. Is fucking definitely a torture though.

How the fuck did I mangle that sentence so badly?
>Child's genitals
>Write 'children's genitals'
I need to go to sleep.

how so, its a surgical procedure not a sex act

>Act involving the penetration of genitalia without consent.

How do you propose someone cuts without penetration, user? :^)

>:^)
DELETE THIS

I didn't know they made games that historically accurate.

if a person was fighting with you and they kicked you in the balls would you consider it rape?

Yebhamoth 11b : "sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years old"
Abodah Sarah 37a: "A gentile girl who is three years old can be violated"
Gad. Shas 2:2: "A jew may violate but not marry a non-jewish girl"

No, but if I stick my foot up your ass it would be.

The bible says all sorts of dumb shit, it was written by sand people thousands of years ago. What's your point?

I'm still assblasted about the Fourth, but other than that they were ok.