e621.net/post/show/921460/-4_fingers-anthro-bedding-bedroom_eyes-blanket-blo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

okay

What is Undertale?
What is the Metal Gear franchise?

N-nani?

>is NieR worth playing before Automata?
>which order should I play MGS in?

Have you actually heard this being said in person?

>Inb4 go away normie

That's perfectly acceptable with stuff like Asura's Wrath or telltaleshit though

>i am a fan of this franchise!
>I only played the lastest gane in the series

Basically half of Undertale fans tbqh

which is too bad because it's best played on your own free will

Until Dawn too
Although I guess that's excused since it's a PS4 exclusive
Still irksome though
Yes

>>which order should I play MGS in?
I hate this but I guess it's become a meme now.

>Why don't you play the older games first?
>The graphics are bad and my friends don't play it.

or pheonix wright
danganronpa
drakengard
snatcher/policenauts

>I'm a fan of this series!
>only played the one most popular with intelligent human males
>smt nocturne

this person is me and I hate persona fags

Yeah, all the time. My buddy's girlfriend gets all her "knowledge" of vidya gettin watching Game Grumps. She would always insist on watching it every time I came over, which is why I stopped visiting.

And one time, and you can't make this shit up, she said she wanted to cosplay as a TF2 character, and I asked as least accusingly as possible if she had ever played it (since neither of them own a fucking gaming system), and she said "no, but I really like the story."

What a twat.

>about to play __
>what should I expect?
I hope these fags get spoiled

>Drakengard
Drakengard and 3 has zero impact if you watch a video of it.

>"I hate [game]!"
>"I never played it, but I watched an LP of it"

To be fair, literally none of the TF2 story is in the game, so you don't need to have played it
Same with Overwatch

I hate those posts too user. It's like you must have some idea of what a game is like before you buy it. If you don't you're a shit consumer who pisses away money.

>quotes kotaku or IGN

on that note
>"oh hey fag x character dies"
>people get upset despite this information meaning nothing without context

I hate Sonic '06. I haven't played it and the closest thing to an "LP" I've seen is the Game Grumps back in 2012/2013.

I hate the game because of this motherfucker right here:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL45FXiU5g2Q-25vCiShWGIOVBDLaAcPGz

Why do people want to fuck Garde again? She's fucking scary.

>people get mad at spoilers of which characters die in a series spanning hundreds of years

looking at you animeonly jojofags

When a large amount of games are exclusives that you would have to pay 400+ dollars to play there is nothing wrong with that.

it's easy to justify in the case of a actually bad game, but you have to admit it's pretty much the same thing as OP

Idk
I'm not attracted to them but ever since I saw their design as a kid, I liked them
It's kinda weird when people give them boobs but what can I do about other people's taste

I think it's more a testament to how thoroughly Clement fucked '06.

i dont get it either, and the bodycount's always so fucking high its easier to spoil who doesn't die

>loyal and protective as all fuck
>mindjobs
>qt dress, even if it's made of flesh
and that's without slapping some TnA on her

>TF2
>story

What?

Modern RPG fans?
Modern RPG fans

>he never read the comics

If you're watching a let's play of a game that has actual gameplay your doing life wrong

This is a good review, I wish someone would put this much effort into a positive review.

I played the game not long after watching it and he is right about everything.

nocturne is a mediocre SMT. 2, SJ, and Final are the good ones.

I'm pretty sure in next few years vidya market will crash because more and more people watch LPs on youtube and streamers on twitch insead of actually buying and playing games. My cousins 8 years old twins can barely hold a joypad, but they watch PewDiePie daily and discuss vidya like they actually played those games.

fuck outta here with your sjw bullshit

Every generation says this about the next but I fear for our new generation
Especially with the prevalence of streaming and how parents just use it as a portable babysitter
I know I'm being all "OOGA BOOGA technology is bad" but it should be used in moderation

Clement is 100% right but you are still a faggot for basing your opinion on the game on something someone else told you and not for having a first hand experience with it

I watched the play through of Two Brothers of pewdiepie
it was actually chill and no cringe
his longplay videos are much better than the short screaming ones since he knows kids wont watch that

Holy shit I need to play that now.

gameplay is super meh, but the spectacle is godly.

Nah I have more fun things to do than waste my time on trash like that. Things like shitposting here.

>Being proud of being a giant faggot
No wonder you consider browsing Cred Forums fun

Until dawn. Wasn't going to buy a ps4 just for this one

As ironic as it is given the thread we are in, you are better off just watching it and the DLC on youtube

the gameplay is the worst part of the game easily, it's very shallow and somewhat tedious, but literally everything else about the "game" is great. It's really more of an interactive anime then a game.

The only reason to play it rather then watch it is if you are a video quality whore and don't wanna deal with youtube compression, or you wanna be sure you get to see every permutation of QTE animation, since a lot of playthroughs on yotuube miss a bunch.

Anyways, either way, try to play it/watch a playthrough on the 360 version, since the PS3 version has a lot of screen tearing. The Part 4 DLC is a must. Episode 11.5 and 15.5 DLC should be watched on youtube instead of bought even if you decide to play it since they are LITTERALLY just a set 2d animation with QTE's over them. The lost episodes are worth buying if you enjoyed the base game/part 4 DLC, but if you didn't too much they are skippable

>buy ps4 for movie
This will sound strange, but for "GAMES" like this watching letsplay is better than playing it

naw, till dawn really gets fucking tens in the later half, during the final showdown in the house you can potentially wipe out the whole cast quite easily. shit gets tense

but if you will watch it you won't be alone as it plays. Much better experience

sure, it's not possible to fully appreciate the game, but watching someone play it provides an insight to things like mechanics and flow, as well as many things i don't have enough space to mention

sure, yes, it's impossible to actually "experience" the game through someone else playing it, but it provides a general idea of what it's like:

therefore, the phrase "I liked [game,] I've never played it but I've watched an LP of it" can be correct, as there's nothing objectively wrong with liking a game through a specific provided medium be it video let's play, written in-depth review, or other such sort

have a reaction image though

i guess? its really more of a "how you like yer horror senpai" thing,

who is this cutie

https vgy me WnYb1n png

e621.net/post/show/921460/-4_fingers-anthro-bedding-bedroom_eyes-blanket-blo

Link it right idiet......

implyign i'm gonna look for source on an image i have

she probably saw the "meet the" videos and assumed the game had a story.

its fucking cosmo

its got a comic book lore series and a singleplayer campaign. welcome to 2012

I watched Nier instead of playing it.
I still think I made the right choice