Name a character who could beat Guy "The Flavortown" Fieri. Protip: You can't

Name a character who could beat Guy "The Flavortown" Fieri. Protip: You can't

Your mom's cooking is probably better

His identical, yet infinitely more tolerable, twin sister from the Food Network, Gal Fiery, or whatever.

Whoa there friendo! Just a reminder that the internet is forever! Wouldn't want to say anything you can't take back!

Couple flights of stairs could probably do it.

Is hating Guy a new meme or something?

The only thing RAAAWWW around here is your ass when I'm done with it

>being this new
>at life, the internet, and everything

Does his bowling shirt grant him fire protection

They're just jealous that God Fieri is too witty for them to keep up

More like Anthony BOREdain, am I right?

This guy is exactly what I picture when I think of early 2000s fashion.

SeventhSon?

Get the fuck out of my kitchen, you god damn Smash Mouth reject.

Nobody can withstand a primed oven at exactly 616 degrees.

>new

Nah, I'm from Sonoma. We've always hated the cunt. Treated his staff like shit, couldn't cook worth a damn, repeatedly ran his restaurants into the ground.

She'd break open a fresh pot of homemade whoop-ass, cause Ina Garten don't fuck with no store-bought shit.

Can't even cook while looking high class. Please try harder next time.

If you call trailer trash jeans, plastic sunglasses, a cheap watch from Goodwill, and that disgusting goatee high class, then sure.

Is Gordo also a BBQ and grill diety? I didn't think so.

You know Guy, I'd love to see you go one day without stuffing your gob like a fat pig. Maybe then you wouldn't need to buy flaming shirts from the big and tall store.

Ja/ck/

Someone post webm

I can't help being a Big Guy, but I can taste a hack from a mile away. I bet you can't even grill a proper well-done steak.

>steak
>well-done
>good
>mfw

Just as I thought, your British tastes prevent you from enjoying true American fine dining. I really do feel for you Ramses II

Nice selfie, Guy. Maybe I'll put it on the wall of my 700th five star restaurant that brings in millions.

At least I'll be remembered for eternity since I have the holiday "Fierisgiving" celebrated by 70,000 people worldwide.

That holiday is as fake as your Daytime Emmy Award.

Time to go. This was a fun thread Fieri guy, if you're still there.

>That's a hot frisbee of fun