What would be their unique abilities?

What would be their unique abilities?
And who will you main?

I would main based trump

I don't vote

Why is trump there?

I always thought Kony 2012 looked like the guy from Predator

Why is the pope and the dalai llama there?

I wish there was multiplayer for original civilization with DOS graphics.

That too

I am a huge faggot please emasculate me and rape my face.

I choose Netanyahu, special ability would be to convince all the other characters to kill anyone who attacks me for being antisemitic.

the pope is in charge of a country

Merkel leads Germanistan in civ 6
>UA When another for each turn another civ is at war there is a 2% chance a civilian unit will appear in your borders
>UU Numales- civilian unit that increases population to a city if within another tile of of a gifted civilian unity
>UB Mosque- replaces germany's mid game built temples with mosques for extra culture and faith

Putin: Can invade while corpus belli is still being fabricated.

trump - trading posts generate +2 gold
merkel - enemies gain +5 movement within your territory
elizabeth-
putin- spys are 25% more effective
kim- science bonus of -25%
kony- everytime a barbarian encampment is destroyed gain a child warrior
muslim dudes- some bonus with explosives or whatever

Can I take over the world with communism in civ?

Unless they removed it after IV you should be able to do it as a fascist too. Civ is (or was) pretty good about not shying away from the ugly stuff. The only reason we never got Hitler was because of banned in Germany.

Putin: false flag operations are 50% more effective

benjamin netanyahu
UA - can purchase owned tiles

but nobody actually believed the false flag except for dumb russians

Vatican City is literally a City State.

>implying they did

>trump
start the game with an outsourced worker
delete enslaved workers for 200 gold
start the game with a meme already founded

kim jong un
+2 happiness for world wonders you start but another nation finishes

Benjamin Netanyahu - you can't produce army units instead every citizen is an army unit for 3 years

Elizabeth II
can only place spies in your own cities
may not produce gunpowder units
+4 happiness when declarations of friendship end
-2 happiness when making declarations of friendship

>Dalai Lama says Europe is taking too many migrants
How do you convert to Tibetan Buddhism? I'm British so no Buddhist temples near me. It's nice to see people who dont just say whats popular, the pope a shit.

I'd main Assad and blow the fuck out of Saudi-ISIsraelia

Don't forget trump starts off with the great wall

Trump begins the game with the Great Wall of China built.

Merkel immediately discovers Islam and increases chance of barbarian invasion

it'S called CivNet

>only 12 leaders
>no obscure civs like sweden or brazil
>custom civ traits
0/5 would not play

casus

I would main Big Daddy Xi, and ride the genuine wave of authentic emotion felt for me by real Chinese netizens, none of whom are in the employ of the state! Pls do not mention my wife's financial affairs, or the police may be dropping by for a cup of tea.

There'll be temples near you, bro. I'm in Leicester, there's a pretty busy efficiently-run Buddhist centre a stone's throw from my flat.

>2012 + 4
>thinking Kony 2012 was a problem back in 12

US can't topple 7 countries in 5 years.

Where the fuck is Australia cunt?

>false flag operations are 50% more effective
>Putin
>not 9-11

Trump
UA: Make America Great Again - Instantly cause a golden age once per game. Brings happiness to 10 if happiness is negative.
UU: Border Control - Late game units that get bonuses while inside American territory.
UB: Great Wall of America - Like the great wall, but comes with a number of garrisons equally distributed along the wall based on how big the wall is and geographical characteristics (garrisons can't be built on water, ect).

Shinzo Abe
UA: Abenomics
UU: Mangaka - Replaces Great Writer. Instead of writing political treatise, write a manga, which increases tourism and adds luxury resource (manga) for ten turns.
UB: Tokyo Tower - Replaces Broadcast Tower. Gain more tourism, happiness, and culture.

This

Old Johnny should be ours.

>Trump:
>Make America Great Again:
Lose 10% of your population in all cities. Neighboring civilizations with Rationalism gain the population equal to population lost by America. Research bonus granted by Universities decreased by 50%. Happiness boost in all cities without Libraries, Universities and other research buildings increased by 50%. Opinion of America is decreased by 50% for all other leaders.

really fired my neurons

i don't think a religion change will help you much. he says his stuff because he's intelligent enough to realize it, and not brainwashed with social propaganda, and since he happens to be a religious leader you can hear his voice. there's a ton of buddhists who are just as susceptible to brainwashing ideologies as westerners.

Trump's ultimate: Destroy world

City states are countries.

modern day Civ game.
Still no Australia rep.
Feels bad man

Why is Trump even there? Being a thin-skinned blowhard doesn't make you a leader.

You sonnuva bitch

Remember to report shit

so is Singapore and Monaco

Merkel:
Other civs can move in your territory even if you don't have an agreement.
All banks are destroyed, you can't build any more.
Tourism cut in half.

>Trump
>instantly win
>MAGA
>MAGA
>MAGA
>UU Meme Sorcerer - cucks leftards
>MAGA
>MAGA

at least he has skin

go lay some eggs you reptilefag

Tourists cut in half*

>No Duterte

>tfw all world leaders are light skinned except for the ultranigger

Reptiles have skin.

don't forget:
Great Wall costs 1000Gold per turn

I'd main Carl Weathers

>all banks are destroyed
nah bro
better would be: "Systemrelevant - All Banks produce 50% more gold and are indestructible"

>being so bluepilled about immigration that you think immigrants = scientists

>Merkel
>chance barbarians will join you when they attack you
>Assad
>Barrel bombers
>Trump
>Walls are free
>Dali Llama
>+1 diplomacy +1 banter

Trump just wants to deport the Mexican intellectuals

>to be paid by all civs with a lower tech score
>Australia
>A civilization

The reasoning is that no academic person likes Trump; rather, they despise him. Trump is popular among uneducated, old rural people, hence he gives happiness boost to cities without libraries and universities.

>all cities lose 40% of their population
>production decreases but science and happiness doubles

>Research bonus granted by Universities decreased by 50%
With the state of universities now, researching on 'social issues', that would be a good thing.

Plenty of academic people will like Trump, they just won't be out and proud about it because they know they're outnumbered.

Can Hiro delete Cred Forums already? It's ridiculous how many crossboard shitposts are made every minute from that garbage dump of retarded underage and stormniggers.

Is this what you keep telling yourself? Do you have an academic education yourself? Have you worked for universities? I have and I can tell no one I personally know is pretending, absolutely not.

This thread should just get deleted, this isn't Cred Forums.

>He thinks out of the many diverse opinions that university staff will have, ABSOLUTELY none of them support Trump

This is what happened in the UK user, people thought the Brexiters (who were portrayed as dumb working class racists) were highly outnumbered and didn't bother to vote Remain. The lazy snooty twats woke up the next morning and got anally ravaged when they realised the "uneducated" Brexiters pounded them in the polls.

Mark my words, it'll happen again in America. Demonising the opposite side like you do with Trump supporters is going to cause you to be very upset in the upcoming election. I can see this and I ain't even American.

>Trump in the image amongst many other relevant world leaders
>Cred Forums out! Pleaaaaseeee!!!

Cred Forums's obession with Trump is obnoxious to say the least, but you're acting just as bad as them by dismissing the point of this alt-civ roster just because it has that orange twat on.

>Shillization VI

Donald J. Trump: Make America Great Again:
>Unique Unit: Pepe: Can destroy a tile improvement without declaring war on an opposing civ by pee pee poo poo'ing
>Unique Ability: Memetics: Every time a Pepe is expended, America enters a golden age

Angela Merkel: Harbinger of Destruction:
>Unique Unit: Refugee: Can infiltrate opposing civ's lands without an open borders agreement or declaration of war. Can be used to spy or can be expended to instantly drop the civilization's happiness by 5.
>Unique Ability: Fiki Fiki: If an opposing civilization's happiness drops into the negatives as a direct result of the refugee, 3 refugees will instantly spawn next to Berlin

Half this thread is Trump posting. He's in the first slot. It's obvious what the purpose of this thread was, fucking dumb frogposter.

Trump:

Under Budget and Ahead of Schedule:
-25% wall cost, -25% wall maintenance costs

Unique Unit:
Meme Magician
Can be built as regular unit, but works like an inquisitor

>to be paid by all civs with a lower tech score
now you're unrealistic

And Mexico Will Pay For It:
Free wall per land trade route.
When the trade route leaves the city, you pay maintenance again.