What do you hope the next 3d mario will be like?

what do you hope the next 3d mario will be like?

But you can hold and throw in 3DWorld

s-shut up!

she spent hours making this picutre

Sunshine 2

how did you know i was a girl?

holy damn that picture makes me sad

What about all the new things you can do in 3D world?

such as

>people still fall for this bait

that image gives Mario too much credit

High Spin Jump for instance. Whatever abilities the Cat Suit can do.

did you make this infographic? why would you uise images from the mario 64 manual to describe every game you listed?
can you fly around little planets in mario 64? i don't think so, broski

spin jump, forward roll, crouching and crawling (yeah, not sure why they aren't in the OP), picking things up and throwing them (also removed from the OP, for some reason), picking up other players and using all the moves in conjunction with other players, like spin jumping, having them jump out of your grip and walljump to a really high platform.

And since the wing cap is included, the climbing, attacking, and diving as a cat, or spin attacking and floating as a tanooki, or the fire flower, or the boomerang flower...

Because you talk out of your ass

Either 64 style, Sunshine style with a new gimmick instead of Fludd, like 3D Land/World, or something new

that image is just doofy, you dangus

>can you fly around little planets in mario 64? i don't think so, broski
but that doesn't need controls, those are just little cutscenes hiding how lackluster the gameplay in Galaxy is

but I love how the graphic forgets that Sunshine improved on a lot of things

>long jumping into perpetual orbit around small planetoids is a "cutscene"

long jumping is on the graphic though. You can't control physics after all

his point was that each game does things not doable in the other games. You don't have Galaxy's sophisticated planetary/gravitational physics in 64.

And then there is for 3d world, plus all 5 characters have variations, something not in 64. And level gimmicks like helicopter blocks that function like jumping on a spinning enemy in 64 whenever you want to, or the metal gear goomba disguise.

>Disregarding sunshine

Mario can wall jump in Mario Run though

SM128 anything less would be a disgreace for the company and a slap in the face with a dick for all fans.

How do jumping mechanics work in 3D world? How many parts to a jump are there in that game?

the worst should be ignored.

sunshine removed long jump, crouch, back flip, and punching and kicking. i should add it to this image

Back flip is in sunshine. Mario needs fludd to use it.