Name a better dev

Name a better dev.

you probably can

literally anyone else

Anton Hand from H3vr

His VR shooting range get major updates weekly and this since 4-5 months, he's very dedicated to his work and even does everything alone

Styg. UnderRail is fucking based.

Is the GameCube version still superior?

It's still locked to 30fps, unlike pic related

I didn't mind the 30 fps because i could play it no problem but well they actually did it the mad man

My brother is a totalbiscuit viewer and refused to try it since it was 30fps. I really want to see if I'll even notice a difference in the inputs because I had no problems with that game except for the non existent plot and occasional bug

Nordic Games. They bought most of THQ's IP's and update them for the better regularly.

I beat the game but I had almost no motivation to continue towards the end. The controls really were my biggest issue - they felt stiff and sometimes unresponsive, and I'm really looking forward to seeing if raising the frame rate will fix that. It could just be bad programming or design.

No.

Dodge Roll, the guys who made enter the gungeon
they actually listen to feedback and patch shit that is weak or worthless without nerfing good items because "muh balance"

Oddworld inhabitants. They released a path for munch's oddysee 15 years after it was released AND they did this right before releasing the HD version.

>We fixed some stuff in the HD version and saw no reason the people that supported us in the past shouldn't receive those bug fixes

Based devs.

me

So is it safe to buy it yet?
Will it ever be 60 fps or maybe a fan mod?

Did they increase the base resolution?

Meant to say "Patch".

That's the way to do it. Make everything else just as good.

Nope.

Croteam are probably my favorite devs at the moment.

Thank fuck. I fucking hate Edmund for that shit.

Sad to see that New 'N' Tasty was such a disappointment however, I know it was made by different people but still.

Zachary Barth

On the one side his games are fantastic, but on the other side he pretty much caused Minecraft to become a thing.

CreSpirit.

Ever since Rabi-Ribi came out they have been constantly updating the game with more content and just been making it a better game, even though it was already an amazing game with loads of content on launch.

Blame Notch for that. Even if Infiniminer would have been fully developed, the final product would be something that probably wouldn't have reached mainstream success.

He just created the genre. It's not his fault someone used it and expanded it to a bigger audience.

>Neo-Cred Forums hates minecraft
Figures

Croteam

Based slavs

>A bunch of slav wizards make a better-looking game/engine than AAA studios
How

Yes.