Other urls found in this thread:

catherine.wikia.com/wiki/Erica_Anderson
exhentai.org/g/899483/46b579cf1e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying you wouldnt love to be him

an a press is an a press, you can't call it half an a press

>she

Stop being a bitch Toby

Did he punched Toby in a hole or did Eric got his ass punched?

I always though Toby said the sex was feeling weird because Erica made him covertly fuck her ass somewhere on the dark rear sit of the car probably without undressing and just getting in the position and pulling the skirt up while Toby fucked her ass while groping her tits tightly packed in that waitress outfit.

look up gender reassignment surgery lad
You'll see why it didn't feel right

It sounds like anal to me

If it's pretty fuck it, there is no gay.

As one gay guy to another...damn you're gay

You mean, what did "she" mean by this?

She's a post op, he said it felt weird because he was fuckibg a dude with a pussy, then again, Catherine takes place far into the future so the sex-change surgery should be pretty good, I guess that is why she doesn't look like a dude with tits.

It's because her vaginal can't get wet like a normal women.
>It the future and they still can't realistic vaginal for transgender people.

Didn't they also mention she transition during high school. So that also why her face doesn't manly.

the japanese font is cuter than the english font

So... How is this game? I remember it being on ps3 but never played it because I wasn't super into puzzle games.
is it on ps4?

One of the best PS3 games in its library and one of the best games in the last decade
It's not on PS4 and it's a fucking crime it got so little attention that Atlus probably will never do anything with it ever again
PC port fucking when

Tranny vag will never not feel like a sweaty plastic bag. Even the the really expensive "lubricating" ones (produces the same kind of mucus that the intestine produces when irritated lol) still need lube if you don't want to tear that shit.

What the fuck, Erica isn't a tranny, she-
Oh... Oh shit...

yeah, she
erica was the best girl in that game, trans or not

Regardless of the tranny thing, I kinda find it hot, an older woman stealing a guys virginity and then treating him like a pet.

underrated

There's nothing wrong with trannies in a fictional anime where sex reassignment is actually possible
It's like complaining about dragons not being real or something

especially when erica has the best personality out of all the girls

I would fuck and date Erica without a doubt, I don't care if she used to be a guy, she has the best personality and is hot as fuck, and it's the fucking future so the sex-reassignment surgery is probably pretty damn good.

>she
>girl
>trans

Faggot, thats a man.

>Did he punched Toby in a hole or did Eric got his ass punched?

She took his virginity, is what she's saying.

She took his V-Card, because he's an impressionable young buck and she's an extremely horny Transsexual.

>she's an extremely horny Transsexual
Implying you wouldn't be a fucking slut if you turned yourself into an extremely attractive woman and could never get pregnant.

no that's a woman and the best one in the game
deal with it

what fetish is this?

>virgin
>something felt funny
You are a virgin Toby, how the fuck would you know the difference

Where in the game does it say she's a tranny?

>persona 5 is more high school shit

>Catherine takes place far into the future
Literally what?
Where did you get that from?

Katherine true end, Toby says that all the guys knew Erica as Eric back in school.

Freedom true ending when Vincent is going on the space tourism trip, you can see that the entire city is actually a giant space station.

true neutral ending

Is it mentioned in the game that Erica's post-op? I just assumed that the reason it felt "wrong" was that there was a big ol' dick flopping everywhere during the coitus.

catherine.wikia.com/wiki/Erica_Anderson

Wouldn't that have made it fucking obvious that she's a dude? Toby doesn't realize it until the ending and they have sex atleast twice since he mentions that it looked like "she" had nightmares the night before, meaning that they slept in the same bed.

>first time having sex
>it feels weird/meh
Did I lose my vcard to a tranny? Cool.

Toby's a retard, that's why.

Back then, transsexuality only applied to people that had actually gone through the process and didn't just shove pills and soylent down their throats while cursing everyone that shows a shred of happiness in their lives.

she's a post-op mate, I know futa is probably your fetish but get over it.

1) Trannys =! futa
2) If Erica's post-op, then this doujin is no longer canon: exhentai.org/g/899483/46b579cf1e/
3) You're right, it is my fetish

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""wo"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

yeah and she has the least insufferable personality out of all the in-game girls
deal
with
it

>He doesn't want to be stabbed by a fork during preggo sex

Eat shit, fag.

>there will never be a persona with a cute trap

reverse trap doesnt count

All the male main cast already crossdressed in P4 though. How much more do you want?

To not have it be a one-time thing.

I'ts debateable whether it's his city or the station he is going to.

Either way it's futuristic enough to have digital signs that tell you exactly how long the rain is going to last for.

>Even the the really expensive "lubricating" ones (produces the same kind of mucus that the intestine produces when irritated lol)

good lord genocide when?

>every ending except freedom is shit, specially the ones that turn you into a demon
But why?

It was fun for a single playthrough. Getting 100% completion feels like a chore. I never understood how people thought the game was too hard; it got difficult, but they placed extra lives after pretty easy segments before putting you against something really hard, meaning you effectively have infinite lives as long as you can consistently do the easy portion

game is super comfy

except the fucking dream climbing sections. so boring and garbage

>game is super comfy
>except for the game parts of the game

yeah i said it. what are you going to do about it?

game should just be one of those interactive story games with the climbing taken out. it sucks

>mfw remembering the immense butthurt when the game was revealed to not be a JRPG

>except the fucking dream climbing sections. so boring and garbage
Try switching off easy mode and going to normal or hard. Or if your feeling like a champ beat a level of the babel.

>PC port fucking when
Kill yourself, cuck and join PSmasterrace

The mentally ill and their enablers are not welcome.