**Announcement**

**Announcement**

As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple with growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and begin my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for a while the Intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by Seeing My Doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the woman that I should have been born as.

With that, I have uploaded a photo of my labia onto imgur, m.imgur.com/gallery/pb1ovpJ, for all 18+ year old individuals to see. BUT, I do not want to be overrun with tabloid and paparazzi attention over this, or have a total big deal made.

As for my own statement to quote, I will state the following: Have belief and faith in what your body can do, and with such binaural beats and frequencies, as well as persistence and patience, what you'd like can happen for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCX4JC6NnvfGC9i3kwSFPFIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And if you'd like to offer your support in my transition as well, I accept financial donations via PayPal to my email address, [email protected].

Thank you, and have a good and safe day.

youtube.com/channel/UCX4JC6NnvfGC9i3kwSFPFIg

I'm not clicking the link but I gotta ask: is it the infected & popped cyst on Chris's taint? The one they let go untreated out of the belief it was the start of a naturally grown vagina?

i-it took me a while to realise that was his taint that he cut, holy fuck.

OP is just reposting months-old shit.

I don't remember whether or not anyone was able to coax information about whether or not he'd basically tried to carve himself a vagina though.

>they

please don't indulge the mentally ill

we have an eta on when hell die of septic shock?

should be right around now.

This please. As a non native english speaker it confuses me, I though they was used for groups of people but it seems it's for faggots as well now.

They has been used a singular gender-neutral pronoun for centuries now.

Anyone have the picture? Imgur is 404

delete "," at the end

>all those threads a month ago saying he was gonna die soon

DELETE THIS

Holy sweet flying fuck, the dude just cut his ass repeatedly, and is holding his nuts up..

Congratulations! Looks like you just won, again.

So how long until he goes full serial killer

when hooker will say NO to him.

When Sonic Boom fire & ice gets released

>if Matt Groening's prediction of Trump is one to go by from the "Bart to the Future" Simpson's episode, Trump would probably and like make this country's finances go broke.

>Plus, Trump is just too damn rich And immature. And "Trump" spelled backwards is "Pmurt", which rhymes with "Hurt", and he would badly "Pmurt" this country in office.
wtf I hate trump now

>Trump is one to go by from the "Bart to the Future" Simpson's episode
What did he mean by this?

I'm actually getting kinda worried for him, He's made a huge change to himself that really, seemed like he just decided it on a whim.

I just hope he doesn't wake up one day and think to himself
>Oh fuck, What have I done?

I doubt he has the capacity for that.

If you look back on it he pretty much was always feminine. I just think his dad prevented him from acting it out. Once he died chris could basically do whatever he wanted.

naw, cris is infallible in his mind. hes retarded.

>I just hope he doesn't wake up one day and think to himself
>>Oh fuck, What have I done?

This. Chris doesnt have the capacity to reflect like that. I dont mean that as an insult. Part of the reason he's still on a downward spiral is because he cant reflect on his actions, or forsee what they might lead to.

If that's the case, then why he still hate homos?

>>Oh fuck, What have I done?
He can't, he have autism, literally.
Only we can wake up and think - Oh fuck, what have we done to Chris?

He hates guys.
Even as girl, he is lesbian.
He just likes women boobs and vaginas so much, he decided to grow them on his body.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Partially upbringing, partially his own sexuality. He's said before he hears voices saying "chris is gay" and has images of naked men. It frightens him, so he lashes out against it.

He's probably not really gay, but doesnt know how to define his sexuality since he's still mentally a child.

cuck

>yfw chris-chan unconsciously created tulpas of his characters like sonichu, and gave them worst traits he found cool because they didn't happen to him.
>they turned against him and now keep calling him gay.