Remember me Cred Forums?

Remember me Cred Forums?

This shit is still getting an anime OVA.

Like 18 minutes.

Ashen girl is cute.

Why is she knead-eraser gray though?

What does it matter?

It's gross

Remember when Inafune was desperate and the Kickstarter failed?

There's speculation that kickstarter was just to pay his employees.

>the moment people found out the game was already paid for by publishers the kickstarter started getting negative growth

I thought it was so he could buy a new car.

This looks like someones tumblr OC.

DO anybody have the webm of the early stages of the game being developed, with the main character and his shitty ass run animation? I need a quick laugh

probably a zombie.

The anime or whatever will cover them in the past. Beck isn't missing his left arm, Tyger's lower body is flesh and Call is normal colored.

So in that time, Beck loses an arm, Tyger loses his lower half and Call becomes a Zombie I guess

his stumpy feet annoy the fuck out of me. Just have regular feet god damn

Call gets metallic/artificial skin.

>Game is already fully funded, but if you give us more money you can get all this extra stuff added

>Comment came 2 weeks right after they relized they weren't going to make the deadline

Hilarious shit to date.
It was like a "fuck you, game is geting made anyways so nani" type of unnessary comment which ended up fucking them in the ass even more.

Honestly, I wish Inafune had done Red Ash KS before Mighty. These days there's plenty of classic-Megaman styled games that do it well, but Legends style is unique to this day. And he's clearly more invested in that than regular Megaman, and after cancellation people were hungry for more of the series.
And since last Legends game was such long time ago and gameplay in series wasn't very smooth to begin with, there would've been less of a chance of result being step down in gameplay. They also wouldn't forcibly need to switch it up to avoid Capcom lawsuits.

People would've also been more receptive of the idea, since they wouldn't have been burned by another Kickstarter beforehand.

remember when they did that for MN9 too

>thanks for giving us like 10 times our budget
>but we need more money for like voice acting and shit
>tight budget :^)

>Honestly, I wish Inafune had done Red Ash KS before Mighty.
>And since last Legends game was such long time ago and gameplay in series wasn't very smooth to begin with, there would've been less of a chance of result being step down in gameplay.

This shit is so true
Inafune was not even thinking clearly as to why Megaman fans were pissed that Megaman Legends 3 got cancelled.

I think part of the problem is that people who have been waiting on Legends 3 wanted Legends 3, not 'OK, let's start all over with different setup, guys!' I think Red Ash would've had trouble even without MN9's shenanigans as a lead-in, but you're likely right in that Mighty probably made Ash crash harder than it would have on its own.

Red Megaman without Helmet or Shield
Black Hawaiian Batou
Can't quite place that pokegirl.
Casual Friday Blackface Bomberman

Red Ash first would have gotten my support. But instead he had to nostalgia bait for MN9 and then do another thing before MN9 was ever out.

now that I think about it even the name was a bit clever.

Red Ash
Redash
Re: DASH

>I think Red Ash would've had trouble even without MN9's shenanigans as a lead-in
Depends mostly if it was done ridding the Capcom hatewave like MN9 or not.

I can get behind that chocolate Call