>Residents start leaving
>No other comrades at the time apart from me
>Travel to an island
>Tunnel through Lenins face to find supplies inside
>Find trees and food
>Bring them back to town to start growing food for the town
>Generate electricity to keep power in the town and stop residents from leaving
>Finally get the food and power under control again and residents stop leaving
>All of a sudden fucking Gojira walks through town and destroys half of the houses
>Mothra then flies over and carpet bombs the shit out of the place
>Try to save as many buildings as possible but some burn out
>Spiders march through town and wreck it again
>Finally fix what I can when the town is invaded again and they set fire to the town hall

JUST

How is your struggle going, comrades?

Is it free yet? Or do you have to buy the founders pack?

It's not free yet but if you ask someone playing it to buy you a comrade summon then the can get you in for free.

I also forgot to mention that if they give you a pass then you can get a comrade summons for other players and they can get the summons too and keep passing it on

Ah, I'll probably just wait it out since no one on my friends list is playing and I'm working on my backlog.

I had a lot of fun in the beta, and the game was perfect to zone out while listening to music, podcasts, or shows I don't necessarily have to be paying attention to. I just wouldn't pay much for it.

Give me a comrade summon and I'll help you out. I'm not spending $20 for the game.

It's very relaxing. It's like a commie version of animal crossing. I'd give you a coDr but I've already gave my 5 free summons away.

>shilling shit games
>shilling NMS2.0

How the fuck is it anything like NMS? People actually play this and it has content. Don't male me post the yellow face, PCuck.

>How the fuck is it anything like NMS?
fuck off

Great rebuttal you fucking moron. Why not try and know exactly what the fuck you're talking about before you make yourself look like a fool again just spouting green arrows and buzzwords. Fucking idiot.

Is it still as grind-y as the beta was?

Shit wasn't fun even though I love the concept.

I would say so. It's all about doing missions now and building up the perks so you can get shit done quicker and finally getting those party coupons (whatever the fuck they are for) for getting your town to 500 residents.

That's the whole point of the game? 500 residents? Gay

>That's the whole point of the game?
>whole point
>point
emtartainment, like every other game out there

This game looks like complete shit so I can only assume it plays like complete shit. What an atrocious artstyle

It's like any other town building game. If you like animal crossing then you would like it.

How could anyone hate that artstyle?

Yeah but I thought there was more to it. Like secrets

because they art style is copy- pasted trash from the early 2000's

It looks like every Sim/Rollercoaster Tycoon ripoff.

There will be more added eventually, like whatever those party coupons buy.

It really doesn't but you're welcome to show me a game that it looks like from the early 2000's.

I'll be waiting.

Buy a banner, Dylan.

Stop shilling this game .

You caught me. :^)

There are other topics you can shit-post in if you're not interested in this game. I just want to talk about it.